Kids Movies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 2224

Kids Movies

Post by Deleted User 2224 »

Since a lot of peoples' introduction to bondage started when they were little, from watching tv or movies, does anyone know any kids movies that features the hero getting tied up, or anyone who gets tied up, maybe by the bad guys, or even the bad guys themselves? old and new kids movies are fine. I remember that a big part that started my interest in tie ups was from the movie, Small Soldiers, which i used to watch all the time as a kid due to that one scene where Kirsten Dunst gets tied up by barbie dolls, and is then duct taped to a chair, later on.
Bondagegirl1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagegirl1 »

I would say as a movie the first one that made me get interested was my uncle the alien since the girl looked a lot like me and I liked to imagine how would it be to be on a kidnap scenario and made into all this stuff.
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

My earliest memory is Wendy from Peter Pan
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

AuntMary wrote: 5 years ago I loved Honey I Blew Up The Kid where the girl fainted at the site of the giant baby and wakes up tied to the kitchen chair and gagged with a blue cloth.
Yea, I remember that, I really enjoyed that scene too. Nice gag, and plenty of rope.

The actress was Kerrie Russell :)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Peter Pan, Aladdin .
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

Frog and Wombat (1998)

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

drgoremd wrote: 5 years ago Frog and Wombat (1998)

That one looks amazing!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Excuse me for being a party pooper, but even for a boy that young, that looks like an awfully easy escape.

Drawscore
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I do recall really being into that scene in small soldiers. I guess being bound and gagged by your own barbie girls is pretty unique.

I never was as super impressed with the Alladin scene as the rest of the internet but I definitely noticed it.
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

drawscore wrote: 5 years ago Excuse me for being a party pooper, but even for a boy that young, that looks like an awfully easy escape.

Drawscore
It's actually a girl. Maybe she's better tied than you think you just need your eyeglass prescription updated.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

drgoremd wrote: 5 years ago
It's actually a girl. Maybe she's better tied than you think you just need your eyeglass prescription updated.
Funny you should say that. I have an appointment with the eye doctor tomorrow.

Drawscore
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

That tie up scene from Small Soldiers was definitely great though I did hope the main character would have been tied too.
Deleted User 2224

Chris12 wrote: 5 years ago That tie up scene from Small Soldiers was definitely great though I did hope the main character would have been tied too.
I hoped that would happen too, instead he gets pinned down by the barbie dolls, and the girl hes rescuing gets free, and saves him before they can tie him up.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Illusive wrote: 5 years ago
Chris12 wrote: 5 years ago That tie up scene from Small Soldiers was definitely great though I did hope the main character would have been tied too.
I hoped that would happen too, instead he gets pinned down by the barbie dolls, and the girl hes rescuing gets free, and saves him before they can tie him up.
She should have waited a little bit :D
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

drgoremd wrote: 5 years ago
drawscore wrote: 5 years ago Excuse me for being a party pooper, but even for a boy that young, that looks like an awfully easy escape.

Drawscore
A Junior Detective film. Definitely a girl. That clip is on Youtube- Look for "Frog and Wombat snooping girl scene" Runs about 6:20. Adult stars in the film include Ronny Cox and Lindsay Wagner about 20 years after her role as "The Bionic Woman".
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Well [mention]Illusive[/mention] your wonderful avatar is from Max Rules: Adventures of a Superspy which has an amazing scene with 5 kids/teenagers tied and gagged
Deleted User 2224

Regarding another scene of Small Soldiers, the brother of the girl the main character has a crush on, gets tied up by toys, and stashed in a closet. Later, his sister opens the closet to hang her coat in there, and doesn't notice her brother tied up, and dumps the coat over him.
Last edited by Deleted User 2224 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Deleted User 2224

harveygasson wrote: 5 years ago Well @Illusive your wonderful avatar is from Max Rules: Adventures of a Superspy which has an amazing scene with 5 kids/teenagers tied and gagged
Yes, that is definitely a great scene, and of my favourites!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

One that caught my attention (and that has t been mentioned already) was Bingo. A boy and his dog story where the kid gets captured by criminals during the third act and spend most of that time tied and gagged to a chair waiting for the dog to save him.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Definitely it was in the episode where Sophie / Penny was captured by the agents of mad in the episode in which they replaced Gadget by a computer, seeing that scene for the second time after seeing similar I could understand that I was attracted in some way.
Although up to five years later and thanks to websites in English I could not see that the fact of being attracted to damsels in danger was more common than I thought until then.
Penny-GadgetsReplacement.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Any Disney movie from the 1960's and 70's. But if I had to pick one, Jenny from 'Oliver and Company.'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

AuntMary wrote: 5 years ago Rapunzel from Tangled
She's also gagged in Kingdomhearts 3
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobbyCalico »

Mine was also the scene from "Gadget's Replacement". I saw it when I was five or six and began tying and gagging myself up with socks and belts, pretending I was captured by MAD while snooping around Dr. Claw's secret lair.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

RobbyCalico wrote: 5 years ago Mine was also the scene from "Gadget's Replacement". I saw it when I was five or six and began tying and gagging myself up with socks and belts, pretending I was captured by MAD while snooping around Dr. Claw's secret lair.

I had previously seen similar scenes before that attracted me and even that one. But it was not until twelve or thirteen that I really discovered that I was attracted to what I later discovered to be called "damsels in distress".
Later I saw "History of O", and immediately I realized that to take what attracted to those extremes was not for me.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

AuntMary wrote: 5 years ago Oh is she?
Do you have a screenshot?
Just love how she knocks Flynn out with a frying pan and ties him up in her hair.
You mean a scene from "Historia de O", you get to have it on DVD in its time. But if I only saw it a couple of times, when it was broadcast on television and once the DVD and as far as I can remember there was not a scene like that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic