Fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

Bow ties are the coolest!
Deleted User 2217

Post by Deleted User 2217 »

For some reason I'm really digging the idea of opening the trunk of my car to find one of my (female) friends bound and gagged in it. I didn't put her there, I don't know who did, but there she is.
For whatever reason, I think just accidentally finding an attractive woman bound and gagged is something I'd be into.
TUGS1930
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TUGS1930 »

This was a fantasy of mine, when I was younger, like early-mid teens.

Me and a group of friends, like maybe, five of us, are having a sleepover. All of us are staying up late, screwing around, being dumb. Each of us is clothed only in pj's; t-shirts, shorts, everyone's barefoot. Suddenly, someone proposes a contest of escaping from being tied up. We gather the materials, rope, duct-tape, scarfs, ect. Rule is, the person getting tied up, has five minutes to get loose; if they fail to get free, they lose and must stay tied up until the end of the game.

One by one, each of us gets bound and gagged in various ways; hogtied, chair tied, bed tied, and somehow, none of us escape! The game ends with only one boy still untied, the rest of us are tightly bound and gagged. The free kid laughs at us in our predicament, but rather than let us go, he says he's gonna keep us tied up, ALL NIGHT!

Thankfully, our muffled protests wakes an older sibling of the free boy, preferably a big brother, who finds us all in our predicament. Unfortunately, the older sibling laughs at us, and instead of freeing those captured, ties up and gags their little brother too! Now ALL OF US are bound and gagged, and must stay that way, the rest of the night, until either we get free, or the older sibling lts us go.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

That is one HOT fantasy [mention]TUGS1930[/mention]
Deleted User 2214

Post by Deleted User 2214 »

I have plenty also..

One of mine would be to get to know someone well enough to where I agreed to meet up and surrender myself to them. Once I showed up I was ordered to get on my stomach and my hands cuffed behind my back. From there I'm tied and gagged in all kinds of different ways. Kept hostage for an entire weekend only set free to eat, shower, and restroom.

Another one I always thought would be fun would to go to the Halloween party in a prisoner outfit but go with someone who is a cop. They keep me in real cuffs all night not letting me out.
Suzy_Qty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzy_Qty »

I've always loved the idea of being tied up by an older man and woman, either husband and wife, or mother and son or just partners in crime.

For example, I'm a teenage girl who receives an unexpected inheritance from a distant relative and have to travel to an old mansion to receive it. The only problem is that my late relative's conniving second wife and her wicked son were expecting to get the inheritance so they capture me and keep me bound and gagged and out of the way to keep me from the money and the house.

Or I am engaged to a wealthy young man. His parents don't approve of me because my family is poor. His mother offers to take me to a private boutique to try on bridal clothes but it is a trap to kidnap me. Or I'm invited to lunch with just mom and dad. They serve me a drugged drink or chloroform me and when I wake up I'm in a secret room where they plan to keep me and tell their son I have called off the wedding and run away.

Things like that :) :oops:
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

I have memories of being really into full blown classroom mutiny at a young age. I remember considering how I could get enough classmates on board to conspire to bind and gag the teacher and any students who didn't become loyal to us. Then of course a small group of our mutineers would capture the other remaining mutineers. There was tickling, and for the girls, kissing (gags would be temporarily removed) in-line for the captives.

Nowadays I fantisize about being bound and gagged as part of a large group of men and women, where we have to struggle to help each other free.

Also like the idea of being outsmarted by an older woman and getting captured by her for her own pleasure. Of course there'd be role reversal, but I like it when they score the first point.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Rick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rick85 »

Imagine myself, being tied up together with a lady face to face, like Michael Caine and Sally Field in "Surrender". This would be totally exciting, especially with a gorgeous MILF.
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

My fantasy is not really very exciting.

In my fantasy, I am Snidely Whiplash, or Oil Can Harry. I have kidnapped a Damsel, and after some interaction between us, I leave her tied to a conveyor belt, or to some railroad tracks, to await her (inevitable, but suspenseful) last second / nick of time rescue from her dire peril.
Be well.
Play safe.
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

Ty_R_Upp wrote: 5 years ago My fantasy is not really very exciting.

In my fantasy, I am Snidely Whiplash, or Oil Can Harry. I have kidnapped a Damsel, and after some interaction between us, I leave her tied to a conveyor belt, or to some railroad tracks, to await her (inevitable, but suspenseful) last second / nick of time rescue from her dire peril.
I think your fantasy is very exciting because in my fantasy I’m the poor damsel in distress helplessly tied to the railroad tracks or buzzsaw by a villain in a cape and top hat who I refused to marry and who twirls his moustache gleefully while he cruelly taunts me as I fearfully await rescue by my dashing hero.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

good. Well then, now, I don't feel so bad! :)
Be well.
Play safe.
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Mine is to be taken hostage in a robbery or a home invasion, stripped naked, tied up and gagged, and forced outside with my captors when they kidnap me and paraaded tied, gagged and naked down the street or through my neighbourhood with everyone watching shocked and amused.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

My fantasy involves being kidnapped by a mature woman and turned into her bondage toy, then kept like that for a long time and maybe passed around her friends who play with me sexually.. kind of twisted but it is what it is :P .
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Johnny wrote: 5 years ago My fantasy is to be tied up and gagged in a basement. Wrists and elbows tied behind my back. Ankles knees and thighs tied and I'd be in a hogtie. My mouth would be stuffed with my captors socks or jock strap and a tight wrap around tape gag going from the very bottom of my chin to the just under my nose to keep me quiet. My captor would have company over. They would have no idea he had a tightly bound and gagged prisoner in his basement. Gagged too tightly to shout for help I'd have to just lay helplessly and listen to everyone up stairs have a good time.
Another fantasy of mine would to be hogtied and gagged in the same fashion in the back of a windowless van. Wearing shorts, tight t shirt and tennis shoes with black ankle socks. The only light would come from the darkly tinted windows at the top of the rear door and the from windshield. I would be in the center of the van and strapped down to tie downs to keep me from rolling around. My captor(s) would stop at gas stations, rest stops and restraunts leaving my tightly gagged and hog-tied in the back.
I would hear potential rescuers walk by but they would never see me or hear me. No one would have a clue I was desperately trying to free myself and call for help as they walk by. My captors will mention how pathetic and helpless I look with my cheeks bulging under the several wraps of duct tape and remind me I'm not going anywhere. :P
Kik: johnnygmmy
Deleted User 2475

Post by Deleted User 2475 »

A fantasy of mine would be for a masked man with leather gloves to kidnap me and hold me in his mansion. I would be held in a secret room, and in my underwear. I would be tightly bound to a chair and my mouth would be stuffed and tightly wrapped. My captor would then alternate between tying me to a bed, a chair, or stuffing me in a big chest or trunk. I would be a helpless plaything, and be constantly gagged.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

TUGS1930 wrote: 5 years ago This was a fantasy of mine, when I was younger, like early-mid teens.

Me and a group of friends, like maybe, five of us, are having a sleepover. All of us are staying up late, screwing around, being dumb. Each of us is clothed only in pj's; t-shirts, shorts, everyone's barefoot. Suddenly, someone proposes a contest of escaping from being tied up. We gather the materials, rope, duct-tape, scarfs, ect. Rule is, the person getting tied up, has five minutes to get loose; if they fail to get free, they lose and must stay tied up until the end of the game.

One by one, each of us gets bound and gagged in various ways; hogtied, chair tied, bed tied, and somehow, none of us escape! The game ends with only one boy still untied, the rest of us are tightly bound and gagged. The free kid laughs at us in our predicament, but rather than let us go, he says he's gonna keep us tied up, ALL NIGHT!

Thankfully, our muffled protests wakes an older sibling of the free boy, preferably a big brother, who finds us all in our predicament. Unfortunately, the older sibling laughs at us, and instead of freeing those captured, ties up and gags their little brother too! Now ALL OF US are bound and gagged, and must stay that way, the rest of the night, until either we get free, or the older sibling lts us go.
When I was young, we occasionally played "Hog Tie Challenge," mostly on rainy days, where one of us would tie up (and gag) the others, usually just the hands and feet. They were given ten minutes to get loose. If they did, they got one point for each full minute remaining on the clock. If they stayed tied for the whole ten minutes, whoever tied them got ten points.

Each person took a turn, and after everyone had a chance to tie the others, the one with the most points won. We usually played with around five or six of us, but sometimes, with as few as three, or as many as eight. The winner got to hog tie (and gag) the others.

Drawscore
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

My longtime fantasy, and my first ever self-bondage session, was an afternoon robbery in my home. I'm the housewife and I'm tied up, gagged, and left to struggle while the house is robbed. The reason it's in the afternoon and I'm the housewife, is so I have a husband who comes home and rescues me :)

One other is being taken hostage, which I've never gotten to do for some reason....my other is, of course, being abducted, bound and gagged, carried out to the car and locked in the trunk, driven off......when he leaves me to make the ransom demand and play the tape of my pleading voice as proof, I struggle until I finally free myself! I bolt for the door and open it, not two steps away and I I run into him.....he marches me back into the hideout where he gags me even better and binds me even stricter!
Deleted User 2475

Post by Deleted User 2475 »

This one may sound odd, but I'd like to be on the receiving end of a scene like Drew Barrymore's from Charlie's Angels. Sexy taunting by my captor, before taping my mouth. Lips drawn on my gag, which my captors would kiss.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

I have a few related to kidnapping or home invasion. My girlfriend’s into bondage so it’s be wild to watch her be kidnapped, or be caught at home and tied and gagged with her.
Deleted User 2408

Post by Deleted User 2408 »

Mine would be to be kidnapped by a rich woman and kept as her bondage slave. I’d be tied in a pvc straitjacket and she would make me wear latex clothes aswell as wearing them herself.
rose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rose »

my fantasy is for burglars to burst in in the middle of the night. i go down to investigate, armed with some sort of weapon, but before i can do anything, i'm grabbed from behind and handgagged. i am then quickly hogtied with some rope and my mouth is securely stuff gagged with tape. they throw me in the back of a van and i'm taken to this underground basement with no hope of rescue. i often wake up tied up in a variety of different ways, to a chair, to a bed, etc.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

A fantasy I have had for as long as I can remember, and yes I do mean primary school aged 8, possibly less even.

I am in t-shirt and shorts, barefoot. Hands,tied behind my back, ankles, knees together, rope round my arms to pin them to my sides and stop me putting hans over bottom and put them over my feet. I'm also gagged. I've been tied up by two females, one my age or a little older (maybe 5 years) the other a lot older than me, 20 years plus. They could be mother and daughter, could be an older girl at school and a teacher.
I am tied up on the floor and they begin to rub their feet on my face, over my nose and mouth. One is barefoot, the other wears tan nylon tights/stockings.

Over the years the details have changed slightly, maybe my clothes have got more sparse. At first it was,always the older woman in nylons and younger barefoot, that idea has changed and a barefoot 50 something ex hippy chick with her 30 year old office working daughter now appeals. Over the years it has, always been feet on face, never foot sex. Sometimes the bare or nylon feet have been sweaty or dirty, other times clean. But the overall idea -2 women different ages, one barefoot one tights -remained.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

A friend and I both tied up together by a,younger couple. Bound gagged, teased and tormented, for hours,and hours.
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

My first fantasy is that I be a woman: they have a great anatomy for a crotch rope, a hog tie, as well as the ability of not being turned off after getting off. ;) With that done, I want to go to a mental state wherein I had did not experienced any of hishi karada, or bondage. Then, my fantasy is being / has been written in the 3rd person here: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2606.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Hmmm...my biggest fantasy...well that would be getting kidnapped by a older woman (35-55) who decides to keep me for lots of fun ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic