BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago @Pup Thanks !
And nice outfit! You've seen "preacher" season 2 ?
No but I have seen pics of the humanoid dog thing. :P
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Pup wrote: 6 years ago No but I have seen pics of the humanoid dog thing. :P
I suspect it all started with the anagram for "dog"...
will try to chat one of this days, but timezones don't help. I make late checks and see you guys having fun and have to convince myself to go to bed so I won't look too wrecked tomorow :roll:
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago will try to chat one of this days, but timezones don't help. I make late checks and see you guys having fun and have to convince myself to go to bed so I won't look too wrecked tomorow :roll:
I'm only an hour behind you, I'm just stupid for staying up late. :D xD
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Alright, I'll be adding it to illustrate chapter 7 then, with your username in the caption.
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Still can't believe you made 100+ chapters... s'gonna be a looong fun read !
Glad you think so.
Just don't judge the story based on what you've read so far. Don't know if you've seen the story ad in the Story Catalogue section, but this is about much more than sleeping bag bondage.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Hope you won't mind a little fan art...
That's from chapter 13, inside the tent.
So you're in Nick's skin and poor Steven, is staring at you with mixed anger and reproach from between that SOB Brad's thights, like " What'you doing to me Niiick ?!" :D
steven gagged.jpg
Still can't believe you made 100+ chapters... s'gonna be a looong fun read !

WOOOOW!
Amazing work, my friend. Really stunning.
So real...just simply great. Love it - thanks for sharing this with us.
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

Finally got around to reading all this is one go so this will kinda be a mess of my thoughts.

Don’t remember much from the first few chapters but I can definitely notice the new additions especially that foot worship scene in chapter 4 and 5. If that was their originally I definitely did not appreciate it as much as I should have. Love the way the first 7 chapters went I think the story progresses pretty quickly and the it’s nice to see so much bondage again which was much more spaced out in the latest chapters on the old forums so it’s definitely good having Steven pretty much tied up the whole time.

Fully forgot how bad brad was but it’s coming back to me especially after reading chapter 14 and all. Hope it works out again like I remember or maybe you’ll find a way to make it even better.

Anyhow loving reading this again didn’t realise how much I missed it not being here. Hopefully it won’t be too long of a wait before we get to see how that weekend ended :lol:

Also really forgot that Steven has a girlfriend.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 15 - THE ESCAPE PLAN

Rest didn't come to me easy that night.
I spent the next hours, crying, fighting, moaning in my gag and desperately struggling against the gorilla tape in an effort to reach the tiny hood opening over my eyes. I could hardly breathe with Jack's smelly old bag, smothering my face and nostrils. No amount of crying or shaking would free me from the tape or help me escape these insufferable sleeping bags.

So great was my fatigue though, that eventually, I did doze off.
My body shut down into sleep mode and pretty soon, I was slipping into the dream world.

I woke up feeling groggy and annoyed about being greeted by the bright morning sunlight filtering through the small hood openings, but was more than pleased to see Nick's face as the jock worked his fingers and undid the knots that kept the hoods closed.

"Morning, sleepyhead." The blond hunk said, reaching into the thick, overstuffed hoods to gently caress my left cheek. "Slept warm in there?" he asked, holding my jaw so that I was staring straight up at him.

"Uhhgmm...ugghhmmm." I cried out, shaking my head and looking up at him wide-eyed, suddenly getting a taste of the smelly old briefs I'd been sucking on all night.

Nick apparently had no idea that I was dealing with something much crueller than the muzzle he'd buckled onto my face.

The thing must've been so tightly clamped over my jaw and mouth that no hint of stuffing could be seen. Not even one as large as the pair of briefs I was chewing on.

"Uhhgghh." I cried out again, my eyes watering with tears as I coughed and gagged from the taste and size of the wad. My mouth was filled with the heavy taste of crotch and butt, not to mention a generous amount of coarse hairs spilling out from the foul-tasting fabric.

"Haha. You're fuckin' cute with a muzzle on, you know that?" Nick laughed, ruffling my hair up and pinching my nostrils shut a few times, just for the sake of toying with me.

I tried screaming, tried letting the big blond hunk know that something was wrong, but he wouldn't listen and the nasty briefs kept me from being able to tell him what was wrong.

"Ugghmmm....mmmmuuhh." I screamed, before coughing and shaking my head, revolted by the taste in my mouth and the fact that a hair was lodged in the back of my throat.

"Alright, since you're making a fuss, I think I'll leave you to calm down inside my dad's bag for a few more hours." Nick said, grabbing the drawstrings and preparing to close the hood up over my panicked face.

"Mmmmhh....mmmuuhh...muuhh!" I cried out, shaking my head no and lifting my head up before giving Nick my absolute best puppy eyes. I had tears running down my face and had trouble getting enough air in through my nose.

"Then calm down!" he ordered, pushing my head back down inside his dad's smelly old winter bag.

I continued moaning, breathing loudly through my nostrils and whimpering.
Nick spent a few seconds looking down at me before raising an eyebrow.
I guess it finally dawned on the big, hunky brute that SOMETHING was wrong.

"Shhh...okay, okay! Calm down. I'll take the muzzle off." he said after observing my pained facial expressions and watching me hyperventilate.

I stared up into my captors striking blue eyes and couldn't help but whimper and cry when he lifted my head up a bit and started unbuckling the muzzle.

"Shhh." he whispered, trying to get me to calm down.

My jaw was aching from the tightness of the muzzle gag, but also from constantly having to use my tongue to keep the filthy briefs from getting into my throat and choking me to death. The more I thought about it, the more I realized how dangerous it was for Brad to have gagged me like this overnight.

When the muzzle was pulled off, Nick's eyes opened wide in shock.

"What the fuck!?" he cried out, wasting no time in grabbing my chin and to get a better look at the giant stuffing that was stopping my lips from meeting and causing my cheeks to bulge out.

I tried pushing the smelly briefs out, but they were so big and packed hard in my mouth that my tongue was kept pinned down.

"...uugghhmm." I cried, using my eyes to plead with the muscular blond jock, begging him to take the putrid undies out of my mouth.

Nick's eyes narrowed into an angry glare as he saw me gagging and choking on the oversized wad.
He hadn't stuffed my mouth last night. Meaning Brad had woken up while he was asleep and had done so without his permission.

"What the fuck!?" Nick barked, roughly grabbing my lower face and slowly pulling the giant briefs out of my mouth.

I stared up at the large grey cloth being pulled out from inside my mouth and immediately started gagging and coughing as it was being pulled out. I wanted to puke. The taste of the dude's funky briefs was all over my tongue and palate. I could taste and smell his balls, his butt and everything.

Nick held the saliva-soaked briefs up in front of his face for a second, before throwing them to the ground.

"When did he stuff those in your mouth?!" he barked, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look up into his angry eyes.

"Last night...when you were sleeping." I whimpered, a genuine expression of sadness draping itself over my face.
Nick was angry and upset, that much was obvious.

"And you didn't try calling me for help?!" he snapped, almost as though this was all my fault.
Why was he angry at me? I hadn't done anything!

"Nick...Master." I quickly corrected. "I tried to scream, but I couldn't stop him. It's not my fault, I couldn't do anything!" I cried out, still a little shocked that I ACTUALLY had to defend myself.

"Fuck!" he yelled, letting my face go and allowing my head to sink back inside the thick sleeping bags.

He was pissed off.
At first, it made sense, but the more I thought about it the more I felt confused.
He had let Brad force-feed me, humiliate me, and even spit on me. So why on Earth was he so upset now?

"I never told him he could do that!" he snapped angrily, more at himself than at anyone else.

Ah okay. So he was upset because Brad had done something he hadn't told him he could do.
I knew Nick well enough to know that he didn't take kindly to other guys fooling around with me, at least, not without his consent. Brad had erred badly by stepping on Nick's turf. He'd taken Nick's toy and had played with it, without asking first. That seemed to infuriate Nick over the top.

I knew he was possessive of his things and I also knew he was pretty fierce and territorial when it came to protecting me from his friends.
I hate to admit this, but part of me actually liked the idea of being off-limits.
It was kinda...hot, seeing Nick all jealous and worked up like that.

The hunk bit his lower lip and turned to look at his friend, who was probably in the distance somewhere.
I could just imagine Nick conjuring up some plan to put Brad back in his place. At least, that's what I secretly hoped for.

After a few seconds, Nick finally turned around to face me once again. His expression was stern but calmer and more composed.

"Okay, come on...let's get you out of there." he gently prodded, undoing the straps that kept me pinned down and slowly unzipping both expedition-grade mummy bags.

I was released from the bags and helped into a sitting position on the cot before slowly being freed from the generous amounts of gorilla tape that kept me restrained.
It took the jock a good five minutes to get all the tape off, and by the time he was done, I was left shivering, covered with tape marks and creases. Basically, I looked like shit.

Nick crouched down in front of me, matching my eye level as I remained seated on the low cot.

He reached for my face and caressed my right cheek before grabbing my upper arms and massaging them to stimulate proper blood flow to my limbs. He did the same thing with my wrists, my calves and my ankles, squeezing, rubbing and massaging.

His ministrations lasted less than a minute, but I already felt a lot better, not only physically, but mentally as well.

"You're gonna go get yourself cleaned up, then we're gonna have breakfast and Brad and I are gonna go fishing." he said, getting up and motioning for me to get up and go down to the lake.

I just sat there, taken aback by the prospect of being left alone while the two Alphas went out fishing on the lake.

"Go. Now." the jock ordered, and I knew that if I didn't comply within the next few seconds, his temporary lapse of kindness wouldn't last.

I didn't want that to happen. So I got up as quickly as my tired limbs would permit and slowly headed down to the beach. I wasn't particularly looking forward to bathing in what promised to be a cold, pristine, mountain-top lake.

I glanced back over my shoulder, worried, as if Nick was going to change his mind and yell out a new set of orders. He wasn't paying me any attention though.

Slowly and with bare feet, I made my way down to the small sandy clearing that led to the lake.

The sun was bright and even though the day was young, it felt warm already. A nice change from the bone-chilling winds that had blown in yesterday, I thought.

When I arrived at the beach, I spotted Brad not that far away, fixing up a fishing rod. Various boxes filled with colourful fishing lures adorned the sandy ground around him.

I also noticed a boat on the beach. It looked a little old but was no doubt still functional.
It looked like a canoe, but was a little wider and had a square aft, probably providing some measure of added stability. Being almost five meters in length, it looked about large enough for three, maybe four people.

Even though I didn't wanna be here, on this stupid trip, I was seriously hoping to get on the boat and catch some fish! Fishing had always been something I enjoyed, and I hadn't had the opportunity to hold a rod in my hands in quite a while.

"Hey! Look who's up!" Brad yelled out to me in feigned delight.

I trudged onto the hot, sandy beach and focused my attention on the water, trying to ignore the cheerful hunk.
I let my toes test out the water, wanting to know what I was up against.

"Need a push?" he laughed, watching me as I probed the edge of the lake, unsure about whether or not I wanted to tackle the water's cold embrace.

I just ignored him and continued tentatively testing the water until my feet and legs slowly adjusted to the temperature.

It wasn't so bad. Of course, it was cold but not icy cold.
I would have given anything for a hot shower right about now, but this was the next best thing.

Walking deeper into the lake and letting my toes sink into the fine sandy bottom, I finally dipped my torso in the water, and there...I was in.

I used to hate cool water, but after the first few years of daily swim practice in unheated pools, I got used to it.

Looking back to the beach, I could see Brad still sitting near his boat, fixing up his fishing rod.
I could even see Nick through the thin patch of trees that separated the campsite from the beach.

I spent the next fifteen minutes or so, swimming around and enjoying the freedom I was being granted.
After having spent most of yesterday bound up and gagged, this was indeed a welcome change.

Free of my bonds, only the collar remained around my neck now, but I knew better than to play around with it.

Looking out to the lake, I couldn't help but wonder if I could swim to the other side.

It was a long way, but I had been swimming large distances since my early teens.
This would be no different, I thought to myself, contemplating the rather obvious avenue of escape.

If I could just get to the other side, I could...no wait, I didn't even know where I was.

I had no idea in which direction we had driven after leaving Nick's place. I had no idea where Brad's cottage was or even if there was a town nearby.

Even if I DID manage to swim to the other side, what would I do? Where would I go?
Apart from the collar around my neck and my soaked undies, I didn't even have any clothes on!

Swimming across the lake was a stupid idea.
Yet, part of me was tempted to do it, just to show these two idiots how good and resourceful I was.
I knew deep inside though, that I was too much of a coward to do anything as bold as to attempt the lake crossing.

Maybe, if I managed to get in the boat with them, I could spot a house or a cottage somewhere along the lake.

From what I could see, the lake was composed of several bays and islands.
There HAD to be a few cottages around here!

If I could find someone, I could surely swim up to the place and get a ride to the nearest town.

The plan was risky to say the least, but I had to give it a try.
The first thing I needed to do was to get on that boat with my two captors.

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.

Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Always great to see a new chapter!
WonderBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WonderBoy »

Love this story. Happy to find it again!
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

LOVE this story! Also, I like this new format (going to a first person view) in the beginning. I'll always love the original chapters to this story, but your writing is now more crisp and very well organized (again not taking anything away from your original first chapters) you've become an even better writer since then. The photos are great too.

Thanks again for bringing this story back my friend!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

" I hadn't had the opportunity to hold a rod in my hands in quite a while" LoL
Please, tell me it was intentional :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago "I hadn't had the opportunity to hold a rod in my hands in quite a while" LoL
Please, tell me it was intentional :lol:
Glad you caught that one ;) You'll be coming across a lot of these puns as the story progresses. Trust me.

[mention]puffalover[/mention]
Finally! You're back!
I'm glad you're enjoying the finalised version this much.
There'll be lots more sleeping bag/down jacket photos in this version, so I'm prefer sure you'll be enjoying this for some time yet. Great to have you back, my friend.

[mention]WonderBoy[/mention]
Welcome back to TUGs! Glad you were able to find your way back here.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Nick and the gang, as things progress.

[mention]Johnsnow[/mention]
Thanks my friend. I'm glad you're enjoying this ;)
I'll be releasing chapter 16 in a few hours.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

BondageKitten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageKitten »

Hiya! I just found this place and this story, just wanted to say how very much I am enjoying it. Thanks for posting it. :D
I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BondageKitten wrote: 6 years ago Hiya! I just found this place and this story, just wanted to say how very much I am enjoying it. Thanks for posting it. :D
Hey Kitten! Welcome on board!
Your avatar pic caught my eye, so I looked up the author of The Red Hall and came across some interesting stuff.
I saw enough to know without a doubt that you'll be enjoying this story quite a bit in the future ;)

Glad to have you around.

FeetMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FeetMaster »

I've read this story before signing up and the only thing I have to say about it is this: Is the best thing I've ever read in my life.

One of the main facts of this is that I have identified a lot with Nick, so far his personality and the way he deals with Steven are many similar to me.

Continue, please.
Last edited by FeetMaster 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FeetMaster[/mention]
Yo! Welcome onboard mate!

Just read you introduction post. You're gonna have a LOT of fun on here if you decide to stick around 8-)
Always thrilled to have another smelly sock bro join me on here. We've got lots of subs to keep in line.

Also super happy to hear you're enjoying Bound and Gagged this much.
Really looking forward to seeing your comments as the story progresses.

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Pup wrote: 6 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Have fun comparing the two. I do hope you will agree with me that this updated version is a more fitting introduction to the story.
Yeah I would agree the changes are a nice improvement- don't get me wrong the old chapter was great- but this is more consistent and representative of the rest of the story.
I thought this seemed a tad different from what I remembered reading at the old site.
Only critique is a picky one: Nick's weight is listed in metric and Steve's in the imperial system; while both of their heights are in Imperial. That little inconsistency might confuse some folks who (unlike me) are not familiar with both systems of measurement.
I just started reading the story today, but hopefully will catch up on it by the end of the weekend.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention]
Hello my friend! Really nice to see you on here, just like back in the day 8-)

The use of both systems is very much intentional and for several reasons, but I'm glad you pointed it out.
It was never explained where Nick and Steven lived, or on which continent this story unfolds.
I've been asked many times where the story takes place.
I write in British English, everything is in Kilometers and Celsius degrees, but the guys play American Football instead of rugby, and they talk like Americans.
The location is not important.
I want everyone to be able to related to this in SOME way, hence the use of multiple measuring systems.

Also, living in the most NON-North American part of North America influences my writing a lot.
We use both the European and American/Canadian systems here (minus Fahrenheit and Miles).

The other reason (I hope you'll agree with this one); information and knowledge have never been as accessible as they are today. If I have enough time sit here, read horny bondage stories and relate fictional tales and experiences, I ALSO have the time to Google the LBS to KG calculator 8-)

On a more personal note, I'm thrilled to have you back as a reader.
I know that a lot of this stuff isn't necessarily your cup of tea, but I'm convinced you'll enjoy some particular scenes and chapters here and there.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 16 - MAKING PROGRESS

Soon after, I was out of the lake and scampering back to camp, wearing nothing but my collar and drenched undies. The sun was bright but the air still hadn't warmed up completely.

I arrived at camp, shivering and soaking wet, water dripping down from my hair and legs.

Nick was apparently busy fixing up some sandwiches and packing up some drinks for the boat trip.
"Here." he said, throwing me a dry towel after noticing that I was back and shivering like crazy.

I spent the next minute just standing in the sun, the towel wrapped around my shoulders, my teeth chattering and my limbs unwilling to move.

The campfire fire had been out since last night, but I could still smell the scent of smoking ashes blowing in the wind.

The sun felt warm and there were no clouds in the sky.
This was a perfect day. Almost.

I quickly dried my hair and legs, anxious to get on with whatever was planned for the day.
Nick mentioned something about going easy on me. I could only hope he was telling the truth.

With Brad still out by the lake, Nick and I were alone at the campsite.
I stood there for a few minutes, the towel still wrapped around my shoulders.

"Nick?" I asked, trying to get the blond jock's attention. "Can I talk to you?"

"Not now." he simply stated, dismissing my question.
"Go get yourself dressed. I put some clothes out for you in the tent." he ordered.

I sighed and slowly dragged my bare feet towards the tent, annoyed at the fact that I'd been brushed off so easily.

I wanted to talk to my friend. I wanted to tell him how I felt about Brad and what I thought about this stupid game they were playing with me. But I was smart enough to know that pressing the matter now, would only end up pissing Nick off and reducing my chances of making it on the boat with them.

It suddenly dawned upon me that I hadn't used his title.
I'd called him Nick, and not "Master".
Had he even noticed my slip of the tongue? I had no idea. Maybe he just didn't mind or care, a theory which was only reinforced by Brad's absence.
When Nick and I were alone, he was usually pretty cool with me. It's when his other bully friends were around that he really started acting like a jerk.

As I unzipped the tent and stepped in, I found a t-shirt, a pair of ankle socks, some underwear and my sweatpants, laid out for me at the foot of Nick's mattress.

Eagerly, I stepped out of my soaked underwear and starting drying my crotch and butt before putting the clean ankle socks and t-shirt on.
The white t-shirt was much too big for me, but I didn't care. It was clean and dry, and it felt good.

Only when I picked up the underwear he had laid out for me, did I stop to scratch my head.

Uh, what the hell was I supposed to do with those?

The big, white Calvin Klein boxer-briefs looked clean, but they were practically as wide as my shoulders!

Nick had probably chosen his smallest undies for me to wear, knowing that we had a big size difference.
But even his tightest size XL boxers would be huge for me.

I stepped inside the jock's giant boxer-briefs and pulled the thick elastic waistband up.
The briefs fit me as though I was wearing shorts or something...
The elastic waistband, which was undoubtedly real tight for Nick, was barely holding onto my waist and would probably fall loose if I ran or walked too quickly.

For some reason that still escapes me today, wearing my hunky friend's big briefs caused my crotch to tingle and I was pretty soon left dealing with a throbbing erection.

To my great dissatisfaction, the boxers were actually doing NOTHING to conceal my growing excitement.
Not only were they responsible for it, but the super roomy front pouch area was very easily stretching out to accommodate my engorged shaft.

Nick's undies all had very large front pouches, which didn't surprise me, considering how well endowed he was down there.

The boxer-briefs were incredibly loose, and my thighs were doing a very poor job at filling up the massive leg slots.
The only thing holding Nick's undies up at this point was the rather ANNOYING tent I was pitching.

I don't know why, but wearing Nick's underwear was incredibly arousing.
It made sense that they were so big on me. I'd seen him walk around in his undies many times.
He filled them up really well.
Not only did he have a rather large and prominent package, but Nick also had a really BIG butt.

His thighs were probably one of his most impressive features though.
They were thick, and I mean seriously THICK!

All those years of hockey, jogging, playing American football and working out at the gym had paid off.
When Nick wrestled around with other guys, his giant, muscular legs pretty much always guaranteed him a win.

Once he had those big, beefy thighs around you, you were pretty much cooked and there was no escaping.

I looked down at the loose-fitting white Calvin's I was wearing and noticed how the leg slots had been stretched even wider than they originally were, no doubt as a result of having to accommodate Nick's giant, muscular thighs.

Without wasting more time, I put my sweatpants on and used the drawstrings to secure them tight around my waist, hoping that they'd somehow conceal my boner and keep the extra-large boxers-briefs from falling down.

I grabbed my sneakers by the tent entrance and quickly laced them up on my feet.

All the clothes, save my pants and shoes, were several sizes too big, but I was just happy to be wearing something clean, even if it wasn't mine.

I had no idea what do to with my soaked undies, so I just folded my towel and put the wet briefs on top, before placing everything on the floor of the tent, next to Nick's mattress.

Stepping out of the tent and making my way back to where Nick was sitting, I was given a sandwich and told to eat quickly.
Nick seemed to be in a hurry and I couldn't blame him. The prospect of going fishing on the boat was exciting, to say the least.

After eating and drinking, I realized I needed to piss, so I asked to be excused and quickly relieved myself in the woods, a few meters away from the campsite.

That felt good.
I was clean, wearing clean clothes, had food in my stomach and was ready to take on the day.

"Feeling better?" Nick asked, apparently ready to get on with his day as well.

"Yeah. Yes, Sir." I quickly corrected, remembering my place in this game.
I had to keep in line if I wanted to get on that boat. My escape plan really depended on it!

"Good, now come here." he ordered, standing up and gesturing me to come close to him.

I thought he was going to remove my collar, but instead, he slipped a hand around my upper arm and led me towards the tree line a few meters away from the tent.

"Are we going fishing, Sir?" I asked, slightly worried.

"You talk too much." Nick answered, a deep frown appearing on his face as he forcefully led me to a shaded spot under a birch tree.

The hunk grabbed a big coil of rope that was lying on the ground next to the tree. "No." he finally answered
"I'm going fishing. You’re staying here."

"But..." I started complaining.

"No buts!" Nick interjected, spinning me around so that I was facing him, and pointing a finger at my face.
"I said you’re staying here and that's that. Now get on the ground." he barked, pressing down on my left shoulder until I was kneeling in front of him, my face just a few centimetres away from his protruding, nylon-clad crotch.

"I'm gonna rope you up real fuckin' tight so that you can't go anywhere. The more you complain about it, the more I'm gonna make this uncomfortable. Got it?" he asked, causing me to lower my eyes in defeat and hang my head in resignation.

I quickly got down on all fours and lowered myself on the grassy ground until I was lying on my stomach.
"Good boy." the big, blond stud commended, right before crouching down over me and pressing a knee on my upper back, effectively pinning me down.

God, he was heavy!

My wrists were quickly bound up real tight behind my back and soon, my ankles were restrained in a similar fashion. The big, blond muscle-hunk wasn't finished though. A good amount of rope was wrapped and knotted real tight above my knees and an equally generous amount of rope was circled and secured around my upper arms and torso.

The big brute didn't care that I was a lot smaller and a LOT weaker than him.
He just got on top of me, roped me up real tight, and used his muscular arms to double-knot everything down really well.

This was serious overkill and he knew it.

I hate to admit this, but part of me almost felt flattered that he was using so much rope and bounding me up so tight. The blue-eyed bully genuinely didn't want me going anywhere, and he was using his great big muscles to make sure all the knots were doubled up and secured extra tight.

Perfectly on cue and almost as though he was reading my mind, the sexy blond hunk slapped my butt and gave it a hard squeeze. "Yeah, my little Steven isn't going anywhere." he laughed, ruffling my hair, before picking up another big coil of rope.
His Steven. I was his Steven, I kept repeating to myself, almost blushing as the jock's words started sinking it.

Something wasn't right...

Part of me was enjoying this. Part of me actually enjoyed being pinned down and tightly restrained by the giant, blond jock. But how was that even possible? Why the hell was I enjoying this?!

Nick suddenly pushed my bound form closer to the birch tree, and rolled me sideways, until my back was pressed against its soft trunk.

I suddenly felt rope connecting my wrists and ankles together and pulling them tight, effectively placing me in a hogtie around the thick tree trunk. I gasped in surprise as my body was arched backwards and secured in the all-too-familiar position.
Yup. I wouldn't be going anywhere...
Worst of all, I knew the two jocks would be gone fishing all afternoon, and I DIDN'T wanna be left like this!

Nick got up, walked back to the tent and came back with two things in his hands.
In his left hand, he carried his big, wide roll of black tape. I couldn't tell whether it was duct tape or the gorilla tape from last night, not that it mattered really.
And in his right hand, he had the thick, leather muzzle I'd been recently introduced.

The tall, muscular hunk walked over to me until the tips of his old Reebok shoes were but a few centimetres from my face. His towering form suddenly crouched down over my hogtied body and I couldn't help but look up at my handsome captor's face and give him the very best puppy eyes I could muster.
I let out a soft whimper and lowered my gaze, knowing precisely what was about to happen.

"I don't want you calling for help, and I don't want you making a fuss. So I'm afraid you'll have to be gagged while we're gone." he explained, lifting my head up.

I started protesting and whimpering, but the jock quickly pressed a finger over my lips.
"Shhhh. Quiet." he ordered, frowning down at me and ignoring the pitiful eyes I was giving him.
"If you promise to behave while I'm gone, I won't stuff your mouth with anything. Alright?" he asked, no doubt expecting me to calm down and willingly allow him to tape and muzzle my face up.

I knew it was now or never. I needed to make my case and I needed to make it fast!
A few more seconds and I wouldn't be able to get a peep out for the rest of the day.

"Nick. Please..." I started, and right away I could tell this wouldn't be easy.

"Nick...Nick! Please...I'll be really good, I promise. Please take me with you." I tried in vain.

The harsh sound of heavy-duty duct tape being unleashed off the massive roll quickly hit my ears and forced me into a real grovelling frenzy.

"No, wait! Nick. Please...wait. Sir, I'll do anything, please...just let me come with you. Please, Sir. Please, Sir Nick. Please...I'm fuckin' begging you." I cried out, whimpering pathetically and grovelling as though my life depended on it.

He was right in front of me, the tape was right over my face, ready to be pressed over my lips and rolled around the back of my head repeatedly. But he wasn't moving. He just stood there, looking down at me and gazing into my pleading eyes.

"Please...I'll be good." I whispered, bowing my head and giving way to sniffling and tears.

Nick lowered the tape and roughly grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him. He just frowned at me and didn't say anything. I was so ashamed of the way I'd just begged and pleaded. I couldn't even look the blond man in the eye or bare to meet his gaze for more than a second.

The blond hunk puffed his chest out and breathed loudly through his nostrils, almost as if he was being obliged to render an involuntary judgment.

"Don't make me regret this." he grumbled, pointing a finger at my face and finally breaking the uncomfortable silence.

I couldn't believe it!
It had worked!
He was working on my bonds and although he was letting out hints of impatience and mild frustration, he was actually undoing the knots and letting me go!

My face still had the mask of despair painted on it, but inside I was overjoyed by this small victory.

Nick tried VERY hard to make me feel as though he was letting me loose against his better judgement. But he DID have control over the situation, and even though he tried to play it as though my grovelling annoyed him, I knew that he was absolutely thrilled by my submissive display and the way I kept calling him "Sir".

I was free and standing once again.

Nick took hold of my upper arm and led me towards the beach.
And so, my plan to escape was finally set in motion.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 9 times in total.

Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Man oh man. So close! Brad would've kept Steven hogtied around that tree, shoved some socks in his mouth, and duct taped it so tightly shut. Well Brad will have his chance soon enough!
FeetMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FeetMaster »

Nick is so good with Steven and the boi still thinks about running away.
Eager to see how this escape attempt will end
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Well done Steven ! Though I'm sure it will backfire soon enough...
What's good with this story is showing that master/sub relationships - or agressors/victims for that matter- are always a two way street and even self-humiliation can be used as a strategical tool. Cute and/or muscular guys are full of weaknesses too. They too obey rather simple impulses that can be turned against them.
Our writer knows his subject both ways :)
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

No wonder that was one of the chapters you enjoyed most, Sir.
I did too!

Have to agree with FeetMaster...Nick‘s being quite good with Steven, and dumb Steven still wants to run away...oh dear.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]FeetMaster[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]

Glad you guys are enjoying this so far! FeetMaster and LK3869 both make good points.

About Steven's escape plan being unjustified, there is a LOT to consider...
Those of you who've been following this since 2011-2012 no doubt still remember some of the heated debates that this story caused among the readership. The content here is pretty heavy and there are quite a few moral dilemmas involved, even in the later chapters (no spoilers).

Steven is an average guy, who's NOT into BDSM or bondage, even though his feelings are currently in a somewhat, transitional stage at this point.

Put yourselves in his shoes. He's been kidnapped, very much against his will. His plans for the week have been cancelled. He's 22 and his phone has been taken away and confiscated by his bully-friend so that he can't have contact with anyone, and he's been forced on a trip with a guy who used to pick on him in school.

You guys are falling right into Steven's confused mindset trap by believing that Nick has been "good".
Steven only sees Nick as the good guy, 'cause Brad is a REAL jerk. Nick is like "the lesser of two evils", even though his actions have been nothing but detrimental and abusive.
You guys are reading this through Steven's eyes, so it's normal for you to feel more sympathetic towards Nick.
That's the whole point. Personal bias.

If Steven saw Nick and Brad do the exact same thing. He'd undoubtedly demonize Brad but find some way to try and justify Nick. Human bias and preferential treatment. We've all been victims to it in some way or another.

Any normal guy who was kidnapped, spat on, bound up against his will, gagged horribly and threatened with physical abuse WOULD be looking for a way to escape.

It's nice to see so many votes on the poll!

FeetMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FeetMaster »

Analyzing this angle, Steven is really scared and confused, all he thinks now is to get away from it all and try to understand what's happening (ed). It really can not be denied that Stven has every reason to want to run away
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic