The Annual Event (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Love this story :) [mention]squirrel[/mention] I really admire your writing and the work you put into these!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]handovermouth[/mention] Nice to see you back onboard, man 8-)

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Ahw, poor little Pete is really getting a good, long taste of his dad's raunchy socks.
I know a few boy's on here who'd pay handsomely to be in his position right now.
[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention]

Excellent writing, as usual.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

A cruel dilemna if you're one of the uncles: go into the woods and find some new boys to catch OR stay with the one you've got and have more easy fun. Really don't know what I'd chose :lol:
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I love this story I really like the different gags the boys get and how they get tied overnight love this I enjoyed reading this story 😃😃😃👍
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Are we getting another chapter soon?
We're DYING out here, bro! :)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 11 - The devious idea

Usually I loved hanging out with my two uncles; the guys were cool and neat and we always had a great time together. But this time it was a little different; I was trussed up like a wild animal, gagged with my own father’s two incredibly smelly and sweaty socks and the two hunks were now more like my captors rather than uncles. Although I felt completely safe with them I was a little afraid of what they would do with me; especially uncle Doug was a joker and liked fooling around with me. Of course it was never anything dangerous, but considering my current predicament and total helplessness I didn’t want him to come up with one of his ideas.

“It seems, it’s now just the three of us, kiddo!” Uncle Kev turned to me.

“Yeah, it’s been so much time since the three of us did something together! Such a shame you are all tied up like that, we could have some fun, Peter…” Uncle Doug was enjoying teasing me. A huge smile on his face was a proof of that.

“If I were you, I would pray for Mitch and the others to find that phone soon. The sooner we win the game, the sooner you’ll get released from your roping.”

“You know what, bro? I doubt he wants out so much…. Just look at his crotch, he’s been hard all that time, I bet he’s having the time of his life!” Uncle Doug said after he had rolled me on my side with his booted foot.

“Maybe you’re right, dude, the kid seems to be a real bondage freak! So much time spent like that and he’s still rock hard. I wonder if we should keep him like this for a few weeks, or even months….”

The guys’ little chit chat was driving me crazy. And so was my boner; why the hell was I still hard?! I knew that teenage guys are usually horny practically all the time, but that was definitely an exaggeration. I’ve been tied up and cruelly gagged for a few hours now and I thought it would be more than enough time for my erection to fade out. Unfortunately my dick didn’t want to cooperate and was still.. at attention, making my huge uncles and the other guys laugh at me and teas me mercilessly. And with my mouth overstuffed with my Dad’s filthy and slimy socks I couldn’t even protest… And yeah, I wanted to protest so much!

“I have an idea, bro!” The moment uncle Doug said those words I started to feel anxious. It couldn’t have been anything good….

“Hit me with it, dude!”

“I feel like taking a nap, but I don’t want to leave you alone watching over both the kid and the phone. So why don’t we combine those two together?”

“What do you… Fuck, bro are you really thinking about…??”

“Yep. That’s exactly what I was thinking!”

“Shit, bro, this is awesome!!”

“Glad you like it, mate. I’ll take the phone, then!”

I was looking at my captors and tried to figure out what they were talking about. I was really nervous now; it was clear that uncle Doug has come up with something nasty, that I wouldn’t approve at all. I moaned and squirmed on the ground, but the guys took no notice of this. Whatever they had in mind I was completely powerless to stop them.

“Roll him on his side and hold him still, bro!” Uncle Doug said when he returned.

Uncle Dev did his job and I was lying on my right side when uncle Doug knelt next to me. To my great surprise and horror I felt him touch my shorts and then my underwear. Immediately I started yelling into my enormous gag and struggling, which, of course, made me only sweat a lot. Uncle Doug slid the phone into my underwear and adjusted the clothes just as they were before he started messing around with them. When he was done he patted me on my cheek and uncle Kev rolled me on my stomach again.

“Good job, bro! Even if the brats will manage to get into our camp, there’s no way they’ll find the trophy. You’ve just made it impossible for us to lose the game, dude!” Uncle Kev praised his younger brother.

Now it was clear; my buddies will never think of looking for the trophy in my pants, and even if they did, I had serious doubts they would want to dive into my underwear to take it. I didn’t like that. Not only my folks were keeping me their prisoner, but now they have reduced my team’s chances to win to an absolute minimum. I was rolling from side to side, trying to get rid of that damn phone from my groin.

“Don’t you think, he’s got too much freedom, man?”

“Can’t think of anything more we could do to further restrain him, dude…” Uncle Doug doubted.

“Just watch and learn, big bro!” Uncle Kev replied enthusiastically.

My uncles knelt beside me and they started undoing the hogtie. I was surprised, but also very grateful for that; although it wasn’t uncomfortable, I already felt tired from being bound in one position. When the hogtie was undone and I could stretch my legs I let out a loud sigh of relief; well, as loud as my gag allowed at least. Soon they untied all the ropes that were holding my legs together and for a short moment I hoped they would untie me completely. But that didn’t happen. Instead of setting me free I felt uncle Kev bent my legs and force my knees apart. He crossed my ankles and started roping them very tightly and neatly. After some time my ankles were completely roped together again, this time with my knees separated. Soon the hogtie was retied and I was stuck again. But now I couldn’t even roll on the ground! My knees were forced too far from each other and my thighs were blocking the ability to roll.

“There, kid! Now you can do absolutely nothing!” Uncle Kev was proud of his job. “No fucking way the guys would find the phone now…”

“That was brilliant, bro! You are a fucking genius!”

“I know I am!”

“All right, now that the kid and the phone are secured, I can take my nap.”

Uncle Doug went into a shaded place and lied down and the bare ground. He placed one arm under his head and closed his eyes. Soon his breathing calmed down and he was asleep, leaving me with uncle Kev. I watched him go to one of the tents and grab a beer from an icebox, a fresh cigar and a deckchair. He came to me again, placed the deckchair next to me and sat on it. I heard him open the beer and take a gulp. Finally he lit a cigar and placed his booted foot on my cheek, pressing it a little.

“This is the best trip ever, don’t you think, my dear nephew?”
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

He's back ! :P
Luke from On Vacation maybe the perfect guy, but this story's just perfect... Not a line to bother me since it's started, truth be told (and for what it's worth...)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love this story I wish to read more love the extreme gags
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
I must apologise in advance. Usually, I try to keep my reviews related to the actual storyline, but this time I just need to say something after reading these last few chapters and comparing them to your works from a few years ago.

You've come a LONG way.
Your writing has improved so much over the years, and even though your early works are fantastic, I can't help but notice that you've grown a lot since them. Your scenes have also evolved a lot and seem to favour a slower, more detailed pace. I'm REALLY enjoying this.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @squirrel
I must apologise in advance. Usually, I try to keep my reviews related to the actual storyline, but this time I just need to say something after reading these last few chapters and comparing them to your works from a few years ago.

You've come a LONG way.
Your writing has improved so much over the years, and even though your early works are fantastic, I can't help but notice that you've grown a lot since them. Your scenes have also evolved a lot and seem to favour a slower, more detailed pace. I'm REALLY enjoying this.
You make me flush, man :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Is another chapter coming soon, my friend?
Very anxious to get a follow up of this.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 12 - Resting time

“Mmpphh!” I tried to speak.

That was basically everything I could do, considering my current position. I was hogtied on the grass with my ankles crossed and the knees spread apart. My arms were roped up from my wrists up to my elbows and then lashed to my torso; my wrists connected to the ankles with a very short piece of rope. A snug and inescapable hogtie. With my mouth stuffed completely with my Dad’s filthy socks and all of those wraps of military grade duct tape over my mouth and behind my head, all my attempts to speak or yell were futile. I could only moan quietly and chew on my father’s sweaty and rancid socks.

“Yeah, I know you love this, kiddo. In fact, when we get back home, you can always come to my place and I’ll be more than happy to restrain you like this. I can also prepare some tasty piece of cloth for you to suck on. Just name the day!” I heard uncle Kev speaking as he was pressing my head against the ground with his massive boot.

That was something I didn’t expect to hear; did my uncle like this kind of stuff? Or was he just messing with me? I tried to move somehow to be able to look at his face, but bound as I was and with my uncle’s boot on my face there wasn’t much I could do about it. I could only lie on the ground and listen to him. I thought he would talk to me more, but he went silent. He was just sipping his cold beer and sucking up on his huge cigar. I was wondering if he said that just to make my predicament worse, or was he really want to have me as his personal prisoner. After several minutes of intense thinking I gave up; there was no way to solve the problem now, so I let it go.

“Doug is asleep and I want to enjoy a quiet afternoon, kid. So just lie there, don’t move or try to speak if you know what’s good for you!” Uncle Kev said in half playful, half threatening tone.

I decided it would the best for me to comply. I couldn’t do anything else anyway, so I just lied there, until I dozed off.

When I woke up from my little nap I noticed something I hadn’t realized before: even though I was gagged for several hours now and was sweating a lot, the duct tape on my mouth was as sticky as it was the moment my father was wrapping it around my lower face, sealing his sweaty socks inside my protesting mouth. It must have been a special tape my father used in the military for special tasks, but I never realized that gagging his own son would be one of them. It wasn’t important though; the point was that the tape wouldn’t go off unless someone decided to peel it off. It became clear to me at that moment that I was a real prisoner to those five huge hunks; and when I realized that I felt a familiar twitching in my pants. I didn’t like that twitching at all…

I heard some noise coming from the forest and I turned my head to see what was happening. I saw my father, Mr. Rost and my Godfather coming back to the camp.

“So, any luck?” Uncle Kev asked, rising from his deckchair and walking towards the guys.

“Nah, the kids are nowhere to be found.. I even wonder if they’re still in the forest...” My father replied.

“They must be. I guess we just underestimated them a little, that’s all. Probably they’re just walking around, waiting for the perfect moment to steal the phone. Well, I wouldn’t worry about that, bro. Even if they found the opportunity to steal it, they have no idea where we hid it. And we hid it good.” Uncle Doug joined in.

“Where?”

“Inside the kid’s pants. This way we can watch over the kid and keep an eye on the phone at the same time.”

“And how is our little prisoner feeling about having the phone stuffed inside his underwear?” My Godfather asked, laughing.

“And what the fuck do I care? He’s not the one to decide.” Came uncle Doug’s rough reply.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

The guys kept talking for some more time, completely ignoring the fact that I was lying bound and cruelly gagged at their feet. Five brutes with huge muscles and one small guy, all roped and silenced. For such alpha studs it was probably nothing extraordinary to be in control. My father was a soldier and uncle Doug was a cop, so having a restrained guy around was probably something normal for them.

“It’s starting to dusk, guys. We should set the fire and start preparing the supper.” Mr. Rost said after some time.

“Right. And we need to feed and hydrate our prisoner, too.” My father added.

A new glimpse of hope appeared in my mind. If they wanted to give me food, they would have to untie me and take my damned gag off. I couldn’t wait! I immediately went silent, not wanting them to change their mind. I observed the guys setting up a campfire in the previously prepared whole in the ground. My uncles got the food and water from the tents. In a few moments I would be free…

“All right, kiddo, time to eat!” My father said. FINALLY!

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I know I wouldn't mind being Uncle Kev's personal prisoner ;)

Thanks for the new chapter! Look forward to more. I know Peter is excited to get ungagged to eat, but doesn't he realize that probably means he is going to get a "fresh" new gag afterwards? These subs never learn.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 13 - The supper

I’ve been lying on the ground for the whole day now and I was so ready to be released from my bonds. Even though the guys made sure the ropes wouldn’t dig into my flesh too much and block blood circulation, being bound for several hours wasn’t the best way to spend the day. After the hunks had set the fire and got the food and water from the tents my father came close to me and knelt beside. I was hoping he would start from the gag; his two disgusting socks were in my mouth for too long. Unfortunately, my Dad had other plans and undid the hogtie first, allowing me to stretch my legs. Then he removed the ropes from my ankles and my legs were finally free. I awaited him to begin with untying my arms, but nothing of that sort happened. I turned on my side and grunted questioningly into my gag.

“Sorry, can’t understand what you’re saying.” He said mockingly.

“Mmpphhh!!!” I tried to shout.

“Shut your mouth, kid, unless you want me to hogtie you again?”

I looked him in the eye and realized he wasn’t joking. Apparently my father and his buddies decided to keep my prisoner all the time, until one of the team wins the game. If I was right, then the blokes would keep me tied up and gagged all that time and treat me like a real hostage. I must say I didn’t like the idea at all; I wanted to protest, but with my arms firmly bound behind my back and my mouth fully stuffed, there was really not much I could do. And I knew that if I did protest or try to escape, the blokes could easily tackle me to the ground and rope me up in much more cruel way. For now, the best thing I could do was to be obedient, follow the guys’ orders and hope for my buddies to find a way to steal the phone, which was now in my underwear.

“That’s exactly what I thought.” My father said after I calmed down. “Stand up and move to the fire. Then sit down.”

I did as he told me, but after so much time spent hogtied I had some troubles with standing up, not to mention the fact that my arms were completely useless and I had to balance my whole body to stand up. I managed somehow and soon was sitting on the bare ground in front of the campfire. Although it was summer, it was getting cold and I was grateful I could get warm a little. The guys must have felt chilly as well, because one after another they went inside the tents to get their jackets. Mr. Rost had his biker jacket on, my father put on his dark sweater, and the rest of the guys wore puffy parkas. In addition, they were all having skin tight black leather gloves on their palms. It felt weird; five huge, muscled blokes, all dressed up in heavy jackets, with gloves on, and one small guy wearing only shorts, roped up mercilessly and with the mouth taped shut.
My father in gloves.jpg
“All right, guys, we can…”

My Godfather started speaking, but didn’t finish. We heard some noise coming from the forest and looked that way. What I saw surprised me a lot: there were two guys approaching , both in police uniforms and with leather gloves on. They were carrying a crate of beer, a big sports bag and a portable tent. When they came closer I recognized them without any problems; they were the two cops we had met earlier that day.

“You mind if we join, guys?” The younger cop asked, offering the crate to the guys.

“Is this a bribe, or something? You know, cops aren’t allowed to do that…” Uncle Kev said with a huge smile on his face, took the beers and put them on the ground, far from the campfire.

“I’d say it’s more like good manners…” The older one replied, also smiling.

“I see the kid is still tied up… do you intend to let him go at all?” Bradley asked.

“No.” Came my father’s reply. “He’ll be like this until one of the teams wins our little game here.”

“Man, you guys play rough…”

For the next few minutes the seven guys were loitering around the camp, setting everything ready for the supper. I could only sit there, unable to do anything, at the mercy on the muscled blokes. I sighed quietly; what the hell have I gotten myself into?! I didn’t have much time to think about this as all the preparations for the meal were soon done.

The guys sat around the fire, either on the bare ground or on the small stools. My father sat behind me on one of the stools and finally started unwrapping the tape from my face. The adhesive was still firmly stuck to my skin, and it was a painful process, but I kept perfectly quiet. First, I didn’t want the guys to think I was a whiner, and second: I was a little skirt that if I made any noise the hunks would keep me gagged and wouldn’t let me eat. So when the tape was off my lower face I spat my father’s socks and wanted to move my jaw a little to release the pain. But my father had other plans: he clamped his huge, leather clad palm over my mouth and pressed my head against his muscled abdomen. The cops laughed when they saw how my father was treating me, but didn’t comment on it.

“We can’t risk you yelling, kiddo, so I’m gonna keep you nice and quiet while you eat.”

The guys were chatting, drinking beer and laughing a lot during the supper. From time to time my Dad released his grip on my mouth, only to force a piece of food into it and then immediately clamp his hand over my mouth again. It wasn’t easy chewing on the food, but at least I could taste something else than his sweat drenched socks. So I didn’t complain when my father was putting me though this new ordeal. After the meal was finished the guys lit cigars and kept talking for some more time. I expected my father to loosen his grip on my mouth, but he kept squeezing my mouth tightly, not giving me any chance to shout or even speak.

“All right, guys, I think I’ll go to bed.” Uncle Kev said at one point. It was well into the night.

“Yeah, we should all go. But first, let’s prepare our prisoner for the night. I don’t want him to think we forgot about him…” My father replied and strengthen the grip on my mouth a little.

“Mmmpphhh….” I tried to protest.

“See? He’s trying to speak already! We’d better make sure he stays quiet all night long…” My Godfather added.

I gulped. This couldn’t have meant anything good….
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Awesome
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OMG, that was a fantastic continuation!
The handgag/feeding session really appeals to me a lot. Really enjoy that sorta power exchange and control.

I can't wait to see what the guys are gonna use to keep little Peter nice and quiet for the night!
Personally, I'm rooting for something of Doug's 8-) Or a sock from both his uncles!

boundluis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundluis »

this is pure gold! Loving the return of the cops!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Poor Peter wasn't even given a moment of peace with his dad controlling his every bite :evil:

I also am glad to see the cops return. Looking forward to seeing the next gourmet gag that is on the menu. As the gag master himself [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] said, I wouldn't mind seeing something of Doug's used. Maybe something of the cops as well. Something about hot men in uniform! So many good options, Peter may just have to get a dose of multiple men in his mouth or over his nose (or both :P )
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 14 - Time to bed

“So, whose socks will the kid have the privilege to suck on?” Uncle Kev asked with a devilish smile on his face.

“Dunno…. Maybe let’s have Peter choose….” My Godfather suggested. “Well? Whose socks would you like, kiddo?”

“MMmpphhh!!” I tried to shout. This little discussion was really annoying.

“Easy there, son…” My father squeezed my jaw a little more. “Seems he can’t decide, why don’t we let our guests gag him?”

“I’d be glad to do it, man…” The younger cop said.

“Decided then!”

Once the guys made the decision, officer Bradley squatted and started unlacing his leather boots. With my father tightly hand gagging me and pressing my head against his muscular abdomen I could only watch the cop take his boots off and reveal the pair of socks I was about to be gagged with. Even though I wasn’t that close to them, it immediately hit me: the guy must have been wearing them for a long time. The socks looked awful; they were once white, but the soles were now covered in dirt and sweat, and were brownish. It was pretty obvious they were gross and dreadful; the horrible stench was a proof of that. When the smell hit my nostrils I started bucking and struggling, but my Dad was holding me firmly, making all my efforts to escape futile. The guys were going to silence me for the night and there was nothing I could do to prevent that happening.
Officer Bradley's socks.jpg
“It’s the fifth day I’ve been wearing them, kid… I hope you can do a little bit of washing up for me.” The cop said when he took the socks off and put his bare feet inside his cop boots again.

He walked slowly towards me, and the rest of the guys gathered around to watch. Officer Bradley knelt right in front of me and smiled in a wicked way. He was perfectly aware how disgusting his socks were, and yet he had no problems with stuffing them into some stranger’s mouth. My father removed his huge, gloved hand from my mouth and immediately squeezed my cheeks, making my mouth open. The moment it did, the cop started pushing the stinky material inside. The taste was even worse than the smell; I was coughing and trying to push the sock out with my tongue, but I stood no chance against the brutal cop. Once he thrust one sock inside, he repeated the process with the other one; when he was done my cheeks were bulging and I was panting heavily. I didn’t think it was possible, but the guy’s stench was even stronger than my father’s.

“There you go, buddy. Now, let’s tape this mouth of yours shut…” The cop said and grabbed the familiar roll of military grade, super wide duct tape.

I watched him unroll the tape slowly. My father held my head still with his giant hands, allowing officer Bradley to finish the gag. He plastered the tape on my cheek and started winding it around my head and over my stuffed mouth. He took his time wrapping the sticky tape over my lower face, pressing it tightly against my skin. After he had done the fifteenth circle he finally ripped the tape from the roll and plastered the remaining strip on my mouth. I was totally silenced, again. I could only whimper quietly and taste the fresh sweat that was already filling my oral cavity and mixing with my saliva.

“You know what guys, I think I like him this way. Maybe, once we return home, we should consider keeping him like that more often?” Uncle said with a huge smile in his face.

“Not a bad idea, bro. It would definitely keep him out of trouble, that’s for sure. I’ll have to think about this.” My father replied, laughing. Then he turned to me: “You need to piss, kid?”

I tried to look at him; I hadn’t realized that before, but now that he mentioned it, I suddenly felt strong pressure in my bladder. I nodded.

“All right, I’ll go with Peter and you guys deal with the sleeping arrangements.” My father said.

He stood me up, grabbed my arm and marched me a little into the woods. It felt really weird to be guided like that, with my arms bound behind my back and my mouth cruelly gagged. But I had no choice; I definitely needed to take a leak, and pissing into my shorts wasn’t an option. When we were quite far from our camp my father put his gloved hand inside my underwear and took the phone out. He put it into his pocket and then pulled my shorts and briefs down. I was so embarrassed and yelled into my gag, but it didn’t make any impact on my dad. He just waited until I would do my business and pulled the briefs and shorts up again.

“Now, that wasn’t so bad, was it?”

After he also took a leak we started walking back to the camp. When we got there the cops had already set their own tent, and all the guys were in their underwear, exposing their huge muscles. Only Mr. Rost was still wearing his leather motorcycle trousers. In the tents I could also see the sleeping bags. There were seven huge blokes and seven sleeping bags, no room for me. I didn’t like that; the night was rather chilly and I didn’t want to sleep shirtless on the bare ground, but that was definitely what the hunks had in store for me.

“What about the kid?” Uncle Doug asked suddenly. “We can’t leave him like that, it’s too cold.”

“Yeah, I’ve already thought about this.” Mr. Rost spoke. “I’ve got the largest sleeping bag, he can sleep with me.”

“Mmppphh!!!” I was shocked. How on earth could he expect me to sleep with him?!

“I don’t think we have much choice here. It’s too cold to leave him like that for the night. Plus, we’ll make sure he won’t be trying anything.” My Godfather added.

“That’s settled then. You guys bind his legs, and I’ll prepare the bag.”

My father forced me to sit on the ground and Mr. Watson grabbed the rope I had been tied up with earlier and began tying my legs together. He was working in silence; after several minutes of severe roping my legs were useless for me; covered in rope from my ankles to my crotch. When Mr. Watson was done my Dad told me to be still while he checked the ropes tying my arms behind my back. He re-tied some knots, probably not because they went lose, but for the sake of doing so. I presumed he wanted to show me how helpless I was. Or maybe he liked having a restrained prisoner too? After all he was in the army and I was sure he must have had some experience in restraining a guy properly.

“That will hold you, boy.” He said when he cinched the last knot. He walked in front of me and looked me in the eye. “If you know what’s good for you, behave during the night, prisoner. If Damian tells me you caused any problems, I’ll find a proper way to punish you, kid. You got that?” He asked in a dead serious tone. I nodded.

“Good.”

I looked around a little: the cops were already in their tent, and so were my uncles. Uncle Doug was sharing the tent with my father and uncle Kev with Mr. Rost. Without saying anything my Dad put me on his shoulder and walked to the tent I was supposed to sleep in. Before he put me inside the sleeping bag I caught a glimpse of it: it was woodland, military bag. It did seem large enough to fit two guys, especially considering the fact that I was much smaller than Mr. Rost and would need much less space. Nevertheless I didn’t want to sleep like that and tried to tell them this. I was sure they knew why I was grunting, but being in control they ignored me.
Mr. Rost's sleepign bag.jpg
“Let’s put him inside.” My father said and made me lie down on the unzipped bag.

“We can get it from here, bro.” Uncle Kev told my father, who just nodded and went to his own tent.

The two huge blokes zipped the bag up a little, so I couldn’t get out. I was now lying on my side, with my arms pressed against the bag. When I was packed my uncle and Mr. Rost knelt next to me.

“I don’t want you to make any noise, kid. Be a good prisoner, and all will be fine.” Uncle Kev said sternly. I gulped, swallowing more of officer Bradley’s sweat.

Without further ado, the hunks got ready for the night. My uncle got inside his sleeping bag and Mr. Rost slid inside his; it wasn’t that easy, since I was already inside it, but he managed. I was now squashed against his muscular torso and abdomen, and my head was at the level of his collar bone. I knew that sleeping with him would be terrible, but I didn’t predict one thing: with every breath I took I was now forced to inhale Mr. Rost’s sweaty scent. I hated it, but could do nothing.

“Good night, kiddo.”

Fuck. This night would be a nightmare….
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Mouth stuffed with disgusting cop socks and pinned up against a sweaty motorcycle hunk for the night doesn't sound like a nightmare to me ;). Lucky Peter!
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Awesome. Please sir.... I want some more ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Absolutely loved this latest chapter [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
I found it brilliant how Peter's dad is keeping him tightly handgagged and under strict control, and then how Bradley Terry volunteered to shove his five-day old socks in the kids mouth for the night.
Haha, there you go kid. Enjoy the big police officer's huge, stinkin' socks 8-)

I bet little Pete is gonna be nice and warm inside Damian's bag ;)

gaggedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedup »

Awesome work mate! Greetings from Australia.I am half Polish, so this turns me on even more!! Can't wait for more installments. Congrats again!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Dear Mr.Squirrel.
Your fans are growing impatient.
I'm growing impatient.

I believe we're due for the next chapter 8-)

boundluis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundluis »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @squirrel
Dear Mr.Squirrel.
Your fans are growing impatient.
I'm growing impatient.

I believe we're due for the next chapter 8-)
yeah, what he said! ;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic