The Annual Event (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 15 - The Next Morning

Soon after Mr. Rost zipped us together in his sleeping bag he fell asleep. I listened to his breathing getting more and more calm and steady. I, on the other hand, had difficulties even in finding a comfortable position, but that could have been expected. I was bound hand and foot, gagged cruelly with officer Bradley’s disgusting socks and squashed between the huge, masculine hunk and the sleeping bag. I was chest to chest with him, forced to inhale his sweaty scent with every breath I took. Sleeping in those circumstances was a real challenge I had to endure; there was no way in hell I could free myself from the guys’ roping, and even if I did manage to get something lose, it was pretty obvious that they would immediately deal with it. So, with absolutely no possibility to escape, I finally calmed down and tried to get some sleep and somehow managed to doze off, tightly pressed against Mr. Rost’s solid muscles.

When the morning came and I woke up the first thing I did was trying to move a little; I was sore and very uncomfortable. The huge guy was still fast asleep; I had no clue what time it was, but judging by the cold sunbeams entering our tent it must have been morning. When I was trying to find some comfortable position I realized something: both Mr. Rost and I were rock hard. I was shocked; having a boner is something normal, but not when you’re pressed against some other guy! I began struggling a little, but soon realized it was a mistake: due to all the rubbing our dicks only grew even bigger. I stopped and lay there motionless for the next several minutes, wanting to prevent the worst. I was all covered in sweat now and when I looked at Mr. Rost’s shirtless body I noticed he was sweating a lot too. I also spotted something else: the guy was no longer asleep, he was watching me carefully.

“So, how did you sleep, kiddo?” He asked with a smile on his face. “Judging by pressure on my hip I guess you enjoyed the night quite a lot!”

I didn’t try to answer. I was so ashamed and was just staring at him for a few moments. He didn’t say anything more; he just lay there, thinking about something. After what seemed like ten or so minutes, he unzipped the bag and got up. He opened his duffel bag and rummaged in it for a while. He got his black tank top, put it on and unzipped the tent. I immediately felt the cold wind on my face. Even though it was a sunny day, it was really cold outside and, for the first time, I was happy to be inside the warm sleeping bag.

“Fuck, the weather sucks today… let’s hope it’ll get warmer later.” Mr. Rost said as he grabbed his motorcycle leather jacket and tight leather gloves. I watched him put them on and then leave the tent.

Not much time later I heard uncle Kev waking up. He just smirked when he saw me strictly tied up and gagged. I moaned quietly into my gag; the huge bloke simply ignored me and got dressed. He put on his jeans with wide belt, boots, grey T-shirt and a leather jacket he had brought with him just in case. As a final touch he put his thick leather gloves on and left the tent, leaving me alone. When he zipped the tent up I started struggling again, trying to find something to help me with the knots. No matter how much I tried, there was nothing I could do. Soon I heard the tent being unzipped again and Mr. Rost came inside. He untied my legs and forced me outside.

It was a chilly morning, very cold actually. And windy. I shivered when I felt the wind on my almost naked body. I looked around; all the guys were already up out of their tents. All of them were wearing warm clothes and leather gloves. The cops were gathering the wood from the forest and storing it next to the campfire. Mr. Watson, my father and uncle Doug were talking about something, unfortunately they were too far from me, so I couldn’t hear anything. When my Dad saw me he stopped chatting with the guys and came closer to me. With a serious look on his face he checked my bonds and the gag. Satisfied that everything was in order he told me to walk to his tent with him. I looked questioningly at him, but he said no more. Not wanting to anger him I did what he told me and entered his tent.

“Sit down, son, we need to dress you with something.” He said in a strange tone I couldn’t recognize.

“Mmmpphh….”

I watched my father open his bag and take a pair of dark jeans out. He put them on the ground and searched for something else. While my Dad was busy rummaging, Mr. Rost came inside the tent and sat on the ground next to me. I felt really small now; a skinny boy all bound and silenced and two huge, alpha jocks around. They didn’t say anything until my father found what he was looking for. It turned out it was the jeans I mentioned before, a pair of cleats, a shirt and a dark sweater, just like the one my father was wearing.

“We’ll untie your arms to let you dress. The gag stays on. If you try anything stupid, you’ll face the consequences. Got that, son?” My father asked in a stern voice. I nodded.

The two hunks put the jeans on me first, then a pair of socks and finally the cleats. The trousers were too large for me, so my father took a wide leather belt from his bag, put it through the loops in the jeans and buckled it tightly around my waist. I looked down and had to admit that I looked kind of nice in that outfit. The guys then moved on to my arms and untied them completely. For a brief moment I was almost completely free, and considered escaping. But I gave up that thought quickly; I had no chance against the seven blokes. As soon as my father and Mr. Rost dressed me they started tying my arms behind my back again. I didn’t protest, because I was really grateful they let me get dressed; it was really chilly and I didn’t like the idea of spending the day in just my shorts.

“So, son….” My father spoke when my wrists and elbows were strictly and neatly roped up again. “Damian tells me you shared something special this morning. Is that correct, boy?”

I looked at the guys: Mr. Rost was sitting next to me, quietly and my father was crouching in front of me, looking me in the eye. I was a little taken aback, but sort of had a feeling that my Dad was suppressing a laugh. I had no idea where this conversation would go, but I knew that it was one of those father-son moments when both of us would be totally honest with each other. I looked my father in the eye and nodded.

“Dude, can you leave us for a moment?” He asked, turning to Mr. Rost.

“No problem, man.”
After Mr. Rost had left the tent my father started speaking:

“Look, son. I know it must have been really awkward to have a raging hard on when pressed against some other guy, but, to be honest, I hardly find it strange. You have reached a certain age when guys are constantly horny and get boners without any reasonable cause. And most of us have… let’s call it a ‘morning wood’ when we get up. It’s not something we can easily control, and, let’s face it, there are very few guys who are bothered with this. So, what you and Damian experienced is perfectly normal, do you understand, boy?”

I kept silent, not only because of the gag, but also because I didn’t expect my father to be this open with me. Even though we were both close with each other we never talked about… this stuff. And it was even weirder, considering the fact that I was his prisoner and was chewing on some other guy’s sweaty socks. For a moment I thought that this scene was very surrealistic.

“One more thing, kid…. Do you know how to tell that the guy is horny?” I thought for a while and shook my head. “He is breathing.”

My father laughed at his own joke for a while. I sensed he was in a good humor and maybe I could persuade him to take the damned gag out of my mouth.

“Mmppphh…”

“Nice try, buddy, but I’m not taking the gag out. Kev is right, you do look nice wrapped up and gagged, maybe I’ll keep you like this more often at home…” He said and winked at me. “Come on, boy let’s go to the guys and have breakfast…”
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing! Love every word so far
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Awesome! Maybe another nice long handgag is due soon 😏
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yeah, those socks need to stay packed in there for a while.
From the description you gave, I bet they need a particularly good cleaning ;)

Can't wait for the rest. Part of me is still hoping Doug'll take a more active role soon.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Roll on next chapter this is great!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 16 - A casual morning

When me and my father left the tent I saw that the six alphas were already sitting around the campfire. They all seemed to be in great moods; they were chatting and laughing a lot, completely ignoring me, as I came closer and sot next to the warm fire. The blokes kept talking and both of my uncles and my Godfather were already eating. It wasn’t anything exquisite: just several cans with sardines and a bottle of water. It was very raw meal, but one could have expected that. We were in the middle of the forest, far from civilization and the only food we had was what we had brought from home. It would have been just perfect if I wasn’t all roped up and chewing on officer Bradley’s tremendously disgusting socks. Even one of them would have been enough to shut me up, but the blokes decided to pack my mouth to the limits, so now I had two gross socks in my mouth and my whole lower face was hidden under fifteen layers of military grade duct tape. I could only whimper quietly.

“You sit here, and don’t try anything stupid, understood, son?” My father asked me in a serious tone when I settled myself.

“Mmmpphh….” I moaned, but nodded my head.

I expected the guys to take my gag out and give me the food and drink, but no one seemed to pay too much attention to me. The dudes were chatting and having their breakfast. It lasted for what seemed like half an hour; when the guys were done they put all the empty cans and bottles into a plastic bag that we brought to serve us as a bin.

“Sorry, guys, but we must leave you for now.” Officer Bradley started. “Apparently some of our buddies couldn’t make it today, so we need to cover their shifts.”

“Man, that sucks… But at least Peter will have a nice souvenir from you, man!” Uncle Doug said and the guys laughed.

“Yeah, I hope my socks will serve you guys for years! I mean, even when you return home, there is no need to untie the kid…” The young cop said with a smile and winked at me.

“Yeah, that’s exactly what I was thinking!” Uncle Kev joined in, laughing.

The seven of them carried on with making jokes about how much I must love chewing on the sweaty, dreadful socks while being totally trussed up. Uncle Kev offered to keep me bound and gagged for the whole summer in his house when his wife and daughters would go abroad in August. My father seemed to be interested in the offer, and so was my other uncle. I was starting to worry that the guys were really considering keeping me their prisoner for the rest of the holiday. But even if they were, I was in no position to protest. They could do whatever they wanted, and it didn’t matter if I wanted that or not. I was at their mercy and all of the guys loved that fact.

I watched the cops get their tent and stuff and get ready to leave. They shook hands with the guys and then they both ruffled my hair as a goodbye. When they disappeared into the woods my folks gathered around me to discuss the plan to seize the phone my buddies had.
“What’s the plan for today?” My Godfather asked.

“The same as yesterday: one of us stays here to watch the kid, and the rest will search for the boys. Any volunteers to stay?” My said.

“I can stay with him, no problem. When you guys go, I’ll take his gag out and feed him a little.” Uncle Doug offered.

“Can you deal with him alone?” Mr. Rost asked with a huge smile on his face.

“Yeah, that would be a fucking difficult task, dude… A huge, muscled cop and the tiny kid, helpless and gagged. I think I’ll manage somehow…”

“You know, dealing with this particular kid can be…. HARD sometimes, if you know what I mean…”

That was making me so angry; Mr. Rost had already told everyone that I was rock hard when squashed against him. And even though my own father told me it was quite natural to be horny all the time at my age I was feeling so ashamed at that moment. That’s then it hit me: I was having a boner again. I was glad that this time it wasn’t so obvious, the jeans kept the hard-on much less visible. If the guys spotted it, they would probably suggest keeping me tied up for months…

“All right, let’s get going, guys…” My Dad suggested after the guys stopped laughing.

“And my nephew and I will have some time to bond with each other, won’t we, Peter?” Uncle Doug asked and came closer to me.

“Mmmpphhh…”

“You see, guys? He’s really excited about this!”

The four guys divided into two groups before they set off. My father was with Mr. Rost and uncle Kev with Mr. Watson. They went into the woods and soon it was completely quiet. I looked at my uncle, who was now towering over me, wearing his uniform and thick leather gloves. He looked down at me, smirked and then crouched down. He grabbed my chin with his gloved hand and looked me in the eye.

“I’m gonna remove the gag now and give you water and breakfast. If you dare to say even one word, the gag goes right back in, and I’ll make sure it’ll stay there until tomorrow morning. Do I make myself clear?” He asked.

His eyes were cold, and his tone sounded dead serious. I had no doubts that he would carry out the threat. I gulped, swallowing more of officer Bradley’s sweat and nodded quietly. Being a cop, my uncle had learnt how to deal with prisoners all right. Although I was sure he wouldn’t hurt me in any way, I didn’t want to see what that huge muscled jock was capable of. I sat there perfectly still and quiet when he peeled the tape from my mouth and then took the saliva soaked socks out. I moved my jaw a little.

“You fine there, kiddo?” He asked in much gentler tone.

I was about to answer and opened my mouth when I realized that was a trap. I shut my mouth and just nodded my head. My uncle seemed really surprised I didn’t fall for that and whistled in amusement. Deep inside I was very proud of myself and suddenly being roped up didn’t seem that bad. I have outsmarted my uncle, not giving him the pretext to gag me. Of course, he could do that any moment, but that would mean his loss. And we both knew that. I smiled under my nose.

“You are a very smart kid, nephew, I must admit. But that doesn’t change the fact that you’re my prisoner now….”
Last edited by squirrel 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Really looking forward to alone time with the hot cop, Doug!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Yes! Poor little Pete stuck with one of my favourite characters on the forum 8-)
I think I'm gonna like this alone time.

And DAMN. An entire summer bound up at uncle Kev's place?
You better make this happen, mate! There's no way I'm gonna let you tease me like that.
Sounds like Pete's next adventure is in the works 8-)

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] Shame you're not following this, babe.
You've no idea what you're missing.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 17 - A different uncle

The victory over my uncle’s devilish plan felt so great. I was only a little kid for him, tied up and gagged, and yet, I was able to outsmart him. I was smiling faintly under my nose, while uncle Doug was preparing y breakfast. Sitting on the bare ground I watched him cut the bread and open a can with some luncheon meat inside. He made three medium size sandwiches and brought them to me on a paper plate. But before feeding me, my uncle let me have some water. I was really thirsty and eager to get rid of the taste of officer Bradley’s socks, so I gulped down half of the bottle in no time. My uncle chuckled when he saw me drinking so quickly and helped me with my breakfast. All the time he was feeding me we were both completely silent. I finished my meal after maybe a quarter and my uncle gave me the water again.

“All right, prisoner. The meal is over and I need to restrain you again. But, since you behaved quite well, I guess I could tie you up in a little…. less uncomfortable position. You think you earned that privilege, kid?” Uncle Doug asked after he had put the plate and the empty water bottle into the bin.

To be honest I was a little surprised; I expected him to be rather rough with me, even though I was his nephew. But at the same time I was grateful; I had my arms tied behind my back for nearly twenty four hours now. Although I was quite flexible and being roped up this way wasn’t really painful or uncomfortable, I was looking forward to less restrictive bondage. I knew that trying to persuade my uncle to let me go would most likely end in a severe hogtie, so I didn’t even bother trying. So when he told me his offer I looked at him suspiciously at first, but soon nodded my head. He smiled and started gathering the ropes.

“I’ll untie your arms now. Don’t try anything, or you’ll pay the price, and it’s gonna be high. You know you’re no match for me…” He said and flexed his huge muscles right in front of my face.

Yes, he loved showing his huge, masculine muscles off, especially to smaller guys. Unfortunately I was one of them, and now his prisoner, so he had no troubles in teasing me with them. I was so jealous: if only I was bigger and stronger I could try my luck. But I wasn’t and I had to go through everything my dominating uncle had in store for me. I sighed in resignation and stayed still and calm when my uncle had finally untied the last knot holding my arms together behind my back. I expected him to re-tie me immediately, but, for some reason, he allowed me to rub my wrists for a few minutes.

“Enough, Peter. You’ve been free for much too long, let’s get you restrained up again.” He said in a stern voice and stood up holding a coil of rope in his hand. “On your feet, kid!”

I complied and my uncle grabbed both of my arms and told me to keep them parallel in front of me. With the piece of rope he started tying my wrists up; he roped some rope around my left wrist, then around the right one and finally over both of them, forcing my arms together. He finished it off with a nice, tight knot, far beyond the reach of my fingers. When he was done with my wrists he grabbed my arms forcefully and marched me towards a large tree in our camp. I thought he was going to tie me up to it, but I was wrong; he made me stand still under a large branch. He took another piece of rope from his policeman trousers and forced my arms up. The bastard was on his tip toes when he was roping my wrists to the branch, looping the coil around it and under the rope binding my wrists together. Since my uncle was much taller than me, when he was finished my arms were stretched and there was no way I could reach the branch or the knot. I was stuck.

“There, boy! How do you like your new predicament? Isn’t it nice to be tied up in a new position?” Uncle Doug asked with a devilish smile on his face.

I was looking him in the eye, quietly. He seemed a little different; not like my uncle, but the brutal cop he actually was, who was dealing with particularly dangerous prisoner, who needed to be restrained permanently. He took a big cigar out of his chest pocked and started lighting in front of me. He took his time puffing on it patiently until he was satisfied, took a deep drag and blew the smoke out. He walked around me, slowly, close to me, taking short paces. I felt like I was about to be interrogated in the most unpleasant way, the beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I gulped when my uncle stood in front of me again, now holding the cigar between his teeth and smiling around it.

“Yeah, I think you’ll love this…” He mumbled, then spoke directly to me: “Be quiet there, kid, while I collect more supplies to deal with you, all right? Remember: if you dare to make ANY noise, you’ll face the consequences.”

There was no mercy or compassion in his eyes; he was no longer my uncle, but a cruel policeman, and I was his little prisoner. Of course, I nodded again and my uncle patted me on my cheek with his gloved hand before going to the tents to get more ropes. He returned in a moment, holding many coils in his hands. He knelt in front of me and started binding my ankles together. Then he went up and tied my calves and thighs. The roping was neat and tight, the knots flawless; there was no way for me to escape without help.

“Well, well, we have a horny little bastard here…” Uncle Doug smirked when he saw the bulge in my pants.

As if it wasn’t bad enough for me to be the captive of my father, uncles and their buddies, I was still horny and my little soldier was at full attention. I couldn’t understand that: being helpless and on the mercy of someone else wasn’t something I had been dreaming about, but for some reason I couldn’t get my boner fade away.

“I guess this should hold you, Peter.” I heard my uncle speak as he stood in front of me again.

Still with the cigar in his mouth, with arms folded at his chest he looked really masculine. No wonder he liked his job; he was like created to be in charge, dominating, making the decisions. He was scanning me with his eyes, as if he was trying to look through me. Even though I was fully aware this was just for fun I found it hard to endure that piercing gaze. And at the same time I had no idea what he was thinking or planning. Yes, my uncle was a perfect cop…

“Ok, Peter. I know you’ve been a good prisoner, but that isn’t a reason for not gagging you. But, if you promise not to cause any trouble, I’ll go easy on you. Deal?”

I could see this coming. I knew my uncle would gag me anyway, but I was glad he didn’t want to silence me as cruelly as my father and officer Bradley did. I accepted my fate.

“Good boy. Open up!” Uncle Doug said, putting his left right hand into the pocket in his trousers.

When I complied he quickly started pushing something unbelievably gross into my open mouth. The wad was huge and disgusting; I was coughing and spluttering all the time my uncle was forcing the filthy material deeper and deeper past my teeth. The taste was indescribable; it was mixture of old sweat, crotch scent and filth. He didn’t pay any attention to my protest and just kept pushing the piece of cloth in, until my mouth was overstuffed again. When he was done he wrapped his left arm around my neck and clamped his leather clad palm over my mouth.

“You’re so fucking naïve, kid…” He said looking me in the eye. “You really thought I would go easy on you?”

Damn bastard! I cast him an angry look. But I knew I’ve already lost.

“You’ve tasted lots of male scent since yesterday, boy, now it’s time for you to chew on your favorite uncle’s underwear. Who knows, maybe you should make something like a ranking….”
Uncle Doug's underwear.jpg
Uncle Doug smirked and produced the familiar roll of duct tape out of his pocket. In a matter of seconds he wrapped the tape around my lower jaw over ten times, smoothing the tape after each wrap and making sure it’s firmly stuck to my face. When he finished I could only breath through my nose and make weak grunts into my new, cruel gag.

“You’re gonna love the taste, I haven’t changed them for quite some time, kid…”

Before I could react I heard some noise coming from the woods. I looked behind me and my heart skipped a bit: my father has returned to the camp, but not alone. He was holding Zack in a vice like grip and keeping him hand gagged. My buddy was struggling like crazy, trying to free himself, but my Dad was much bigger and stronger than him. The situation was getting worse and worse with every passing minute….
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Yup, your English is getting better!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I always get excited when you add another person to the scene! Always looking forward to what trouble they will get into as well. Hopefully there is a sock gag in Zack's future ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] The description of the tie up and how his uncle tricked him....perfection! Can't wait to see what is in store for Zack. :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

very well written story, congratulate
;)
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Wow can’t wait for the next chapter!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I have to agree with [mention]Xtc[/mention].
Your grasp of the language definitely is getting a whole lot better!
Congrats, mate!

Damn, I almost feel bad for little Pete, chewing on his big Police uncle's giant, filthy briefs 8-)
This chapter pretty much confirms Doug as being one of my favourite characters on the board.
Officer Doug, [mention]socjuc[/mention]'s Officer Josh and [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]'s Eddie...those three would make one hell of a team.

Can't wait for the next chapter now that one of Pete's little friends was caught 8-)

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Great story! I enjoyed every part of it
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

Another amazing chapter.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Peter Peter Peter. Did you really thing Uncle Doug was gonna go easy on ya? I think you secretly wanted those sweaty briefs in your mouth. I mean who could blame him?
handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

I love this story so much :) all your stories/work really! Cheers!
rotkaepple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rotkaepple »

Waiting impatiently for a new chapter. This story is definitely in my top 3 list right now. It is difficult to explain why. I was looking forward for another team member to be a "guest". And finally this seems to happen :D I need to read the next chapter. Please don't let us wait to long ...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you for all the comments guys! Here is the next part :)

Chapter 18 - The company

I watched my buddy struggling like crazy. My father was behind him with one of his arms wrapped around Zach’s torso and other one clamped firmly over his protesting mouth. Even though Zack wasn’t that small and was a little athletic, he was no match for the huge muscled stud my Dad was. His futile attempts to escape my father’s grip made him sweat a lot and, from what I could understand as the two guys came closer, swear badly into the leather clad palm covering his mouth. My Dad, on the other hand, seemed pretty proud of himself; he managed to catch another victim, which I presumed would be soon restrained and silenced in most unpleasant way.

“Look what I found, bro!” My Dad spoke as the two of them approached me and uncle Doug.

“Nice catch, dude! Where did you find him?”

“Not far from here. I spotted him walking towards our camp, so I sneaked behind him. When the little fellow realized what was going on, it was too late. He only managed to yelp before I grabbed him and silenced him. Those little brats offer no real resistance, you know...”

I knew my father spoke the last sentence only to make me and Zack yell angrily into our gags, which my buddy of course did, while I remained silent. The two brutal hunks laughed at my friends quiet grunts.

“We need to restrain him. And gag him. Once we have him trussed up I’ll search him, maybe he’s got the damn phone on him...”

“Lthmmmghmmm..!!”

“Sorry, kiddo, you need to speak up, we can barely hear you....” Uncle Doug teased and placed his huge cigar between his teeth. Then he turned to my father: “How should we tie him up?”

“I see you’ve done a good job restraining my boy here, bro... let’s tie Zack up in the same way. I think my son would appreciate company...”

My Dad was keeping his new prisoner down and quiet, while his brother went to the tents to bring more rope. He returned in no time holding several coils in his hands and making sure his new prey would see that. Uncle Doug took his time walking towards us, he was visibly enjoying his position. He was calmly puffing on his cigar, blowing out large clouds of smoke. When he finally stopped inched from Zack there was no doubt that this game was over; my buddy had absolutely no chances to win against those two alpha blokes. He was about to be roped up and could do nothing to prevent it.

“Before we start, let me give you a fair warning, kid.” Uncle Doug started and took the cigar out of his mouth. “The more you struggle and fight, the tighter you’ll be get tied up. The choice is yours.”

Zack calmed down a little, but was still panting heavily through his nose. He nodded faintly.

“Good!. I want you to put your hands together, in front, wrist to wrist.”

I watched quietly as my uncle placed his cigar between his teeth again and started tying my buddies arms together; first he roped the wrists separately, then forced them together and bound them tightly, finishing with a neat knot. What was next surprised me: uncle Doug moved Zack towards me, until we were facing each other, our chests actually touching. I could feel Zack’s breath on my cheek and smell my father’s leather glove. I was very strange to have my buddy so close to me, but no one seemed to care about that. Uncle Doug quickly tied Zack’s hands to the same branch I was attached to.

“I hope you guys like each other, you’re gonna spend some time together....” My father spoke and looked me in the eye, still hand gagging his captive.

“I’m sure they won’t complain, bro...”

In a matter of minutes Zack's legs were totally roped up together at the ankles, calves and thighs. My uncle was very careful with the binding; he made sure there was no slack and that the rope would slip down.

“Now we only need to gag the little brat....” My father said loudly when his brother stood next to him. “Any ideas?”

“Plenty. But I’ve already gagged Stephen with my underwear, so I guess Zack will have to taste the socks...”

Having said that my uncle squatted down again and started unlacing his cop boots. He took his two socks off, put the boots back on and laced them up. He got up and showed Zack his soon to be gag. When I saw the wet wad I felt grateful my uncle didn’t gag me with those. They were once white, but now the bottom was brown and they were both covered with fresh sweat of my uncle. I know I should have felt sorry for Zack, but on some level I wanted him to be gagged with that gross piece of cloth. For not untying me when he first found me hogtied...
Uncle Doug's socks.jpeg
“Fuck, dude, do you never change the socks?!” My father asked and laughed.

“Sometimes, once or twice a year....” Uncle Doug replied with a devilish smile on his face.

When my Dad removed his palm from Zack’s mouth the kid started screaming but was immediately interrupted by my uncle, who was already packing the first sock inside Zack’s mouth. My buddy was trying to fight, but it was no use. When the socks was all in, my uncle started thrusting the second one into his already stuffed mouth. Unfortunately for Zack, his mouth was big enough to fit it the huge wad.... The last part was duct taping: no less than fifteen wraps of the military tape were wrapped around Zack’s mouth.

“Fuck, that was cruel, dude...” My father said when they finished tying Zack up.

“I know! Now, let’s search the brat....”

It didn’t take long for the guys to understand that Zack didn’t have the phone on him. That meant we were still in the game, but chances that we would win were now close to zero. I sighed quietly when my Dad and uncle left me and my buddy alone. I looked at Zach and realized that Zack was smiling under his enormous gag. Then. he winked at me....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Very nice story love the dirty socks
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good to read more.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Can't tell you how pleased I am to see that little brat being carried and forcefully handgagged into camp by Pete's dad.

Can't believe officer Doug just shoved his socks into the kid's mouth.
I mean, Zack isn't even related to him and isn't part of the family.
Poor kid, forcefully carried into camp and handgagged by his friend's father, trussed up tight and gagged with a big police officer's extremely ripe socks.

Yummy!
I'm glad to see Pete enjoying his friend's predicament.
Just hope he doesn't end up gagging and choking on his uncle's big briefs, haha 8-)

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Exactly what I was hoping for with the socks going into Zachs mouth! Glad to see he's enjoying the situation though :)

I am curious to see where you are getting all these wonderful sock pictures from? Maybe [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is sending you pics of his haha
Last edited by RopedBud 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic