TamatoaShiny123’s Tiny Tales (various) (NEW STORY 8/13/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

TamatoaShiny123’s Tiny Tales (various) (NEW STORY 8/13/22)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Author’s Note: Ok, so my next story was gonna be a Collector tale on D.va. I had written it and highlighted the text to copy it. But, my finger slipped and I accidentally hit “paste”, deleting all my work on that story. So, until I regain the willpower to rewrite it, I think I’ll try something new; just a few tiny stories. Let me know what u think and let me know if u have suggestions!)
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 1 year ago, edited 9 times in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

A Magical Punishment:

Theo couldn’t believe it! He had pulled off the bank robbery! He pointed the gun at the teller, got her to fill the bag he brought with him with cash and he ran out. He had successfully robbed a bank for the first time! All he had to do was keep running, and-

“That money doesn’t belong to you.”

Theo jumped in fear and turned around to face the superheroine magician, Zatanna. Panicking, he pulled out his gun and pointed it at her.”

“Don’t move,” he ordered.

Zatanna rolled her eyes. “evod ot nrut nuG!”

The gun Theo held glowed a pink light and suddenly turned into a dove. Frightened, he let go of the bird, allowing it to fly away. With his only method of defense gone, Theo sprinted away from the magician, turning down an alleyway. He thought he had lost her when suddenly, Zatanna teleported right in front of him.

“koorc eht etativeL”, Zatanna said with a smirk.

Before Theo could react, he felt his feet leave the floor. He tried moving around, but he was immobile.

“Put me down!” Theo ordered.
“As you wish. hsart otni koorc worhT!”

Suddenly, Theo was jerked forward, landing inside the dumpster with a thud.

“xob cigam otni retspmud nruT!”

Theo was surrounded with a bright light. When his eyes adjusted, he was now encased inside a box that magicians commonly use to saw people in half. He struggled to break free of the box, but found it to be unbreakable. Zatanna, watching his struggling, leaned on top of the box.

“Hmm...looks like you’re stuck in there.”
“Let me outta here!”
“I don’t think so. See, you’re a criminal. And I think I have to punish you now.”
“What are you gonna do? Saw me in half?!”
“Tempting...but nah. I think I have something it mind that’s much worse,” Zatanna replied, pulling off Theo’s shoes and socks.

“What are you doing?!”
“Tell me...are you ticklish?” Zatanna asked as she pulled something from her hat, which Theo recognized as a feather from the dove from earlier.

“...you wouldn’t...”
“You don’t think I wouldn’t? elkcit rehtaeF!”

The feather flew from Zatanna’s hand and started to zip all around Theo’s bare feet, sending him into a laughter fit.

“HAHAHAHAHA! MAKE IT STOP! HAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE, I’M-HAHAHAHAHAHA-BEGGING YOU!”
“Do you apologize for robbing that bank?”
“HAHAHAHAHA! YES!”
“Are you suuuuuuuuure you’re sorry?”
“YES! I’LL NEVER ROB ANOTHER BANK AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Zatanna smirked and picked up the bag of money that he dropped. “Excellent. Now, I’m gonna go and return this bag to that bank you robbed and then call the police. You just stay there and keep laughing. Tah-tah!”

“JUST MAKE THE TICKLING STOP! PLEASE HAVE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAVE MERCY!” Theo screeched as Zatanna walked away, thinking that’d it be a shame if she were to, say, forget about calling the cops to free the guy...

The End
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sorry to hear about the loss of your work. I know how hard it is to re-motivate oneself when that happens.
Nevertheless, perhaps a few shorter pieces might help you get back into the saddle.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Sorry to hear about the loss of your work. I know how hard it is to re-motivate oneself when that happens.
Nevertheless, perhaps a few shorter pieces might help you get back into the saddle.
Thank you for those kind words!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Show Must Go On:

“Let me go, Eve!”
“Never, Ava! I’m sick of you hogging the spotlight!”

What was going on here? You see, Ava Strong was playing the role of Dolly Levi in her high school’s production of “Hello Dolly”. She was quite the talented singer, and everyone knew it, especially her understudy, Eve Teddly.

Eve was quite bitter at getting the understudy role. She thought that she worked far harder than Ava did. So, when Ava was all alone in the dressing room, Eve grabbed Ava and dragged her into a nearby janitor closet. Before Ava knew what hit her, Eve grabbed a roll of duct tape and started to wrap her arms behind her back.

“Let me go, Eve!”
“Never Ava! I’m sick of you hogging the spotlight!”
“That’s ‘cuz I’m so damn good!”
“Is that really a way to talk to your captor?” Eve sarcastically asked as she kept wrapping the tape around and around, mummifying her from her wrists to her elbows.

“Eve, cut this crap out now! You’re just jealous!”
“Me, jealous? Nuh-uh! You only got the part because Mrs. Nicol was scared of me overshadowing the rest of the cast,” Eve replied, wrapping more tape around Eve’s hose-covered ankles and knees.

“You can’t keep me like this forever, Eve! When Mrs. Nicol finds out what you’re doing to me, she’ll-“

Eve clapped her hand over Ava’s mouth. “You need to shut up now.”

Eve used her free hand and pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket. Removing the handgag, Eve stuffed the cloth into Ava’s mouth. She quickly grabbed the roll of tape and wrapped tape several times over her mouth, keeping the hanky in.

Eve stood up and looked at her work. “Well, it looks as if you’re in no condition to perform tonight, Ava.”
“Mmph!”
“However, the show must go on. So, I guess I gotta get out there and take the stage in your place,”
“MMPH!”

Eve headed for the door. “Later, Ava! Maybe I’ll be back to free you later!” With that, Eve closed the door behind her, leaving the star of the show to struggle in her bonds.

The End
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm enjoying the tiny-tales format! I'm looking forward to more! Well done.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Love these stories
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago I'm enjoying the tiny-tales format! I'm looking forward to more! Well done.
Thank u! I like this format too, tbh. I just write whatever little ideas I come up with! Glad u like it!! :D
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 5 years ago Love these stories
Thank you! More coming very soon!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Open Wide

My cavities were quite noticeable. You could even notice them in pictures taken of myself. So, after ruining one too many group photos with my foul chompers, my friends implored me to seek dental help.

The problem was that dentist visits cost quite a lot. I’m not sure why; I heard it has something to do with the high cost of the anesthesia they give you so that you don’t feel the procedure going on in your mouth. Anyway, all the dentist offices in the local area were much too costly for my liking...except for one.

“Finnegan Dentistry” it was called. The prices listed online seemed rather easy on the wallet, so I was satisfied. I told my friends about my findings, to which they replied they had never heard of the place. When they heard about the cheap prices, they were skeptical, claiming that cheap prices were usually indicative of shoddy teeth-fixing. But the combination of my already shoddy teeth as well as the cheap prices was enough to convince me to ignore their advisements.

When I drove up, I noticed it was a rather small office. Upon walking inside, I went up to the reception desk, manned by a pale and worn out-looking young lad, and told him about my appointment. After a minute of waiting, the receptionist informed me that I could head in.

When I walked in, I was greeted by Doctor Finnegan herself: a tall women with short red hair wearing a dentist uniform. “You must be Mr. Finney here for his 2:30 appointment.”
“Indeed I am,” I replied with a small smile.
“Excellent. Please sit down,” she said, gesturing to the chair behind her.

When I sat down, she instructed, “Please place your arms on the armrests so that I may strap you down to the chair.”

Stunned, I looked down and noticed there were, in fact, straps attached to the chair’s arms as well as to several other parts. “Umm, what are those for?”
“See, patients usually are quite fidgety during procedures. The straps prevent any movement that may hinder my work.”

Slightly hesitant, I placed my wrist on the chair’s arms. Dr. Finnegan quickly tightened the straps, pinning my wrists. She quickly moved on to the other straps, tightening them so that my thighs, waist and ankles were held down.

“If you’ll try to move around, you’ll see that the straps prevent any fidgeting whatsoever,” she said.

I moved around and quickly confirmed that I wouldn’t be going anywhere. Right after I was done, Dr. Finnegan grabbed her tiny mirror and checked around my mouth.

“Oh my! Your mouth is a mess! You have cavities and plaque all over the places,” she told me, shaking her head. She stood fully up. “It looks like you’ll need a complete oral repair. We’ll get started right away!” she exclaimed, grabbing a tiny drill. “Open wide.”

“Uh...aren’t you forgetting something,” I ask her.
“What are you talking about?”
“Aren’t you gonna give me something? Novicane? Nitrous oxide?”

Dr. Finnegan let out a chuckle. “Oh, I don’t carry any of that stuff.”

I blinked. “What?”

“Yea. I don’t use any anesthesia on my patients.”
“What?! You’re kidding, right?”
“I am not. Let me tell you a fact: nitrous oxide wasn’t used for procedures until 1844. Novicane wasn’t used until 1903. For centuries, people have practiced dentistry without the use of any anesthetic.”
“So, you truly don’t use anything.”
“Nope. But hey, look on the brightside: that’s how I keep patient costs so low.”

Realizing that this woman was dead serious, I realized that I had made a huge mistake. “Umm, I’m sorry, but I think I made the wrong decision. I’m gonna take off now,” I say, struggling to slip free.

The dentist placed her hand on my cheek. “Aww, is someone a bit nervous? Don’t worry...it’ll only hurt a little.”

With that, she grabbed her drill and turned it on. “Now, open nice and wide and say ‘Ahh’,” she instructed as she advanced closer and closer...

The End
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Gag Test: OTM Gag

“Welcome to a new segment called ‘Gag Test’ where I test out a variety gags and discuss just how effective they are. Now, I’m not gonna be testing the gags on myself because...well, I don’t want to. So, to help me out is my perpetual damsel friend, Alice Diaz!”

I shine a spotlight on Alice (a tall lady wearing a white sports bra, black tights and knee-high white socks) whose wrists are tied to the armrests of the chair she’s sitting in. Her ankles and knees are also tied with scarves. Her head is covered with a white pillowcase. I rip the pillowcase off, revealing her long gold hair.

“You know, I would’ve done this if you just asked me. You didn’t have to kidnap me.”
“I know. But it was cute watching you struggle.”
”You’re just lucky I’m into this.”
“What was that?”
“Hah hah, nothing! Let’s just do this!”

“Today, we’ll be discussing the OTM gag, aka the over-the-mouth gag. It’s a rather simple gag, really; you just tie a cloth over your captive’s mouth. Its simplicity is the reason why it’s one of the most common gags used in tv and film. Are you familiar with it, Alice?”
“Sure! The first time I saw it was in that Aladdin underwater scene! And I believe one was also used in Tangled.”
“That’s right! Now let’s get started. Alice, what would you prefer I use: scarf or bandana?”

Alice scrunches her nose in thought. “I think I’ll go with the stylish bandana.”
“Alright. Any color preference?”
“I’ll go with the traditional red.”

I take the bandana, fold it into a band and tie it over her mouth. “Can you talk?” I ask her.
“Yea,” she replies. Her words came out pretty clear, albeit slightly muffled.
“Hmm, you don’t seem like your silenced. Can you get the gag off?”

With a few twists of her head, Alice does just that. “See. If I were kidnapped and someone applied that gag to me, I would’ve been screaming for release within twenty seconds!”
“You’re right! How did it feel to talk?”
“It barely affected talking at all. It reminded me of winter days where sometimes, you’d wear a scarf over your mouth to protect yourself from the cold. You could still talk with your friends with it on without any problem.”
“Now, how do propose we fix the talking problem?”
“Pack the mouth?”
“Uh-huh! What should I use to do that?”
“Do you have anything silk? That’s what I usually use.
“What was that last part?”
“Nothing! Just shut me up already!”

Ignoring her visible blush, I take a silk scarf, ball it up and stuff it into her mouth, retying the red bandana over her mouth. “Can you talk now?”
“Mmph. Mmph mmph mm!”
“Looks good so far. Now, let’s check volume control. Can you yell out for me?”

She nods and lets out a scream. While she wasn’t completely inaudible, it was pretty darn muffled and did a far better job than just the bandana did.

“Alright! It seems that the OTM gag with stuffing does an effective job at shutting a pretty captive up. But can you get it off?”

Alice nods and gets to work. Though the silk made her efforts just a little bit harder, it was still relatively easy to work the bandana down and spit out the saliva-soaked scarf out.

“Indeed I can,” she says. “I guess the stuffing only muffles sound. It doesn’t prevent the gag from being removed.”
“I guess. But maybe that’s a good thing. If it could be worked down easier, it’d be easier to hear, say, a captive’s cute laugh.”
“Wait, what?”

Before Alice can react, I grab her ankles with one arm and start wiggling the fingers of my other hand. When Alice realizes what I’m about to do, her eyes start to bug out.

“No! Please don’t! I’m not even ticklish,” Alice (weakly) claimed.
“That’s all for today. See you next time on ‘Gag Test’!” I shout out as I start to tug the socks off her feet.

The End
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention] Delightful stuff!
I particularly enjoyed the "Open Wide" tale you posted on Monday.
Brilliantly laid out. Short and sweet!

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] might enjoy this style ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @TamatoaShiny123 Delightful stuff!
I particularly enjoyed the "Open Wide" tale you posted on Monday.
Brilliantly laid out. Short and sweet!

@MaxRoper might enjoy this style ;)
Thank u so much! I definitely plan on writing more of these in the future!!!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'm a big fan of tiny tales and these are great. Looking forward to more.

(thanks for the heads-up, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] )
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago I'm a big fan of tiny tales and these are great. Looking forward to more.

(thanks for the heads-up, @bondagefreak )
I’m very glad u liked it!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Aunty Ann’s Plight

”God, this is stupid. Why did I agree to let them do this to me?”

Ann Bolton (wearing a white blouse under a pink shirt, white tights and black socks) was in a bit of a jam. She was sitting on the couch and her wrists and elbows were tied behind her with a purple robe sash. Her ankles and knees were bound with red scarves. A white handkerchief was stuffed in her mouth and was held in by a green scarf acting as an OTM gag that was knotted under her platinum blonde hair. And finally, a black sleep mask was placed over her eyes, blocking out her sight.

How did she end up like this? Well, Ann just had to agree to babysit her two nephews (Kyle at age 12 and Lucas age 10) while her brother and his wife went out for dinner. And she just had to let the two boys decide on what activity they should do together. And they just had to decide to play “Cops & Robbers”. And she just had to actually agree to this and let them tie her up like an absolute buffoon.

She couldn’t see the clock since she was blindfolded, but she decided that she had been bound for long enough. Luckily for her, she heard them leave the room a few minutes ago, so she knew she had at least a little window of opportunity to free herself.

First, she had to deal with the blindfold. She turned to face the couch and started to rub her face against the couch, trying to rub the sleep mask off. After a minute of this, the sleep mask had been pushed up so that it was now around her forehead, giving her the sense of sight back. She scanned the area for any tool to help her and as luck would have it, a pair of scissors was on the kitchen table, roughly 20 from the couch.

Ann grinned from under her gag. Even though it’d require her buying her sister in-law a new robe sash and some new scarves, it was worth it in order to free herself. Swinging herself up, she used momentum to get up to her feet. She kept hopping. And hopping. And hopping. Until she was mere inches from grabbing the scissors.

Unfortunately for her, her feet decided that keeping balance was too hard, resulting in Ann falling towards the floor. Ann braced for impact, but was surprised to feel four hands grab her before she hit the floor.

Kyle shook his head. “Really, Aunty Ann? The cop isn’t supposed to escape yet!”
“I think she needs to be more secure,” Lucas chimed in.
“Great idea! I’ll grab a chair to sit her in while you find a roll of tape or saran wrap to use to hold her down.”

As Lucas ran off, Kyle grabbed a chair from the kitchen, looked at his aunt and pointed to the chair. Sighing, Ann sat down in the chair and let her nephew pull the sleep mask down. Eventually, she had to be released from her bonds...right?

The End
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

AuntMary wrote: 5 years ago Great Aunty Ann story
Thank u! :)
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Second the double plus good for Aunty Anne.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Thanks [mention]gaggednbarefoot[/mention] and [mention]AuntMary[/mention]! I was very proud of how it came out as well!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

(Note: I was gonna write a Zatanna story tonight, but I was listening to the Hello Dolly soundtrack, and I just thought of this idea. Hope you like it!)

It was a Saturday night, and Edgar had nothing to do. His friends were all busy and he had finished all his homework for college. So...he decided to call up Dolly.

See, Edgar had a thing for being tied up, a thing he’s had since he was young. No one knew about this except for Dhalia “Dolly” Allen, someone who used to be a complete stranger to him. In fact, the first time they met was a few weeks ago when she crept up behind him while he was looking some...interesting pictures. He was mortified about being caught and practically begged her not to spill his secret all over the campus. But luckily for him, she was into the same thing as him. The two exchanged numbers and had exchanged numerous texts about doing something, but he was always busy...until now.

Within a few minutes of him calling, there was a knock at the door. In walked Dolly (a slightly plump lady with curly red hair wearing a black dress, matching tights and black Nike’s) with a tote bag filled with supplies. Without a word, she dragged Edgar into his bedroom and closed the door behind them.

“Are you ready?” Dolly asked as she dumped the contents of the bag (scarves, bandanas, some coils of rope, a roll of tape and a few pairs of handcuffs) onto his bed.
“Uh...” Edgar breathed out.
“I told you! I had a pretty big collection,” Dolly replied with a giggle, gently shoving him onto the bed and grabbing both of his wrists.

“Shall I tie your wrists to the bedpost?” she asked. Edgar nodded.

Dolly gently spread his wrists out and playfully demanded him not to move a muscle. She took a red scarf with white polka dots on it and tied his right wrist to the bedpost. She repeated the process on his left wrist with an aquamarine scarf.

“And now for the legs,” she announced. She took a long coil of rope from the pile and used it to mummify him from his knees to his ankles. As she was making sure the knots were secure, she noticed that his breathing had increased.

“Hey, are you okay?” she asked.
“I’m fine.”

She thought for a moment. “It’s because you’ve always done self-bondage, isn’t it?”
“How did you know?”
“You told me that in one of our text conversations, remember?”
“I did? ...oh yea, I suppose I did.”
“So, you’re a bit nervous about not being control? Not being the one who’s tying the knots that’re holding you?”
“Yea...a bit. I’m sorry-“

Dolly shushed him. “It’s okay, Ed. Just relax. You’re in good hands, okay? I’m going to make sure you’re quite alright throughout this little excursion, okay? Do you trust me?”

Edgar took a deep breath. “I do, Dolly.”

Dolly clapped her hands. “Great! Now it’s time for my favorite accessory: the gag! Any preference?”
“Something in red?” Edgar asked with a tiny smile.
“You got it!”

Dolly picked up a red bandana and folded it into a band. “Any last words?”
“Thank you for all of this, Dolly.”
“Uh-uh. You call me Miss Dolly right now, got it?”
“Okay.”
“‘Okay’ what?”
“Okay...Miss Dolly.”

Dolly giggled and pinched his cheek as she tied the bandana between his teeth. After knotting the gag tightly, Dolly laid down next to him and wrapped her legs around his torso, cuddling into Edgar.

“I like you, Edgar. I like you a lot. Now, you just remember that you can always call on Dolly if you ever want to be trussed up, got it?”
“Yeth, Mith Dolleh.”
“You are so cute, you know that? Now, let’s just cuddle for right now.”

The End
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

(A little article I wrote up. Hope you like it!)

Amboy, NJ- 9th grade social studies teacher Amelie Kraft has called her recent experiment of having all students in her classroom gagged a success.

“See, my problem was the calling out,” Amelie told local reporters. “All of those 9th graders calling out the answers. Half of the time, the answers they blurt out aren’t even correct! Last week, I asked who was the second president. And one of the kids shouted out ‘John Wayne’!”

Tired of the incessant interruptions, Kraft issued a new rule: all kids must be gagged at all times during class time.

“I thought she was kidding when she said this,” Hana Evans, a student of Kraft, told reporters. When asked when she realized that her teacher wasn’t joking, Evans that it was when “[Ms. Kraft] took out the huge box of scarves and rolls of tape”.

Students had the choice of using a knotted scarf between the teeth or duct tape to silence themselves. Certain students who were known to be quite chatty were required to stuff their mouths with a cloth before adding tape or the scarf.

Carly Deltz was one of those students who was required to add mouth stuffing. “It was really annoying,” Deltz stated. “It really dried out my mouth and Ms. Kraft wouldn’t let me take it out to get a drink of water.”

In lieu of verbal answers, answers were written on a marker board. Though it was an unpopular experiment (one student claimed the experiment was “worse than that time when France bombed Pearl Harbor in 1899”), Kraft considered it a success. She’s now considering arguing to the principal to make this “gag rule” a school-wide rule.

“Hey, it worked for my class. Why not for all of the other classes? Well, except for choir class.” Kraft paused for a moment before adding, “Then again, I’ve heard their rendition of ‘Dies Irae’. So...maybe gags are in order for the lot of them...”
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hmmm . . .
Perhaps it's time to bring back "A Proper Secondary School"?"
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Lauren knew she shouldn’t have agreed to the bet.

Her wrists were tied to her boyfriend’s bedposts. She was only wearing a black bikini and matching bottoms, meaning that a huge portion of her body (especially her feet) were bare. Her ankles were tied with rope and her big toes were tied with a shoelace.

How did this occur? Well, earlier that day, she and her boyfriend, Pat, were watching the NHL playoffs where the Pittsburgh Penguins were playing the New York Islanders. The two made a bet during the game; Pat picked the Islanders and Lauren picked the Penguins. Whosever team lost had to do whatever the winner wanted them to do. And the Penguins lost...

And so, that’s how Lauren ended up secured to the bed, waiting for her boyfriend to carry out the tickle sentence imposed onto her by him.

She was quite nervous. It had been such a long time since the last time she had been tickled. But she remembered the feeling. It was torture. Being pinned down while her sensitive skin was assaulted by fingers. So as one can imagine, she was dreading this experience.

And Pat knew that.

“Look at you, Lauren. You’re all bound up at the wrists and legs. You can’t go anywhere. You can’t move anywhere else but this bed until I decide to free you. And I won’t be freeing you for while.”
“I know,” Lauren quickly replied.
“And I even tied up your big toes. You can’t separate your feet at all. You know what you’re in the perfect position for me to do?”
“I know what you’re gonna do to me.”

Pat smiled and moved his fingers towards Lauren’s bare feet. She took a breath, bracing herself. But right before he touched her feet, he pulled back.

“Hmm...should I gag you? I mean, on one hand, your cute giggly laugh is music to my ears, babe. But on the other hand, what I’m about to do to you might cause you to wake the neighbors.”
“I don’t care,” Lauren replied, trying to mask her fear with indifference.

Pat saw through her act. “It’s cute that you’re trying to not care about your situation, Lauren. But I’m about to make you care.” His fingers extended once again, this time aiming at her stomach. But like before, he pulled back at the last moment.

“Do you think I should use any tools on you? Should I get your hairbrush and use that to assault your feet?”
“If you try it, I’ll shove the brush down your throat!” Lauren growled, now trying a facade of aggression.

But Pat just laughed. “You’re really trying to threaten me and act tough? Babe, last week, you broke into tears when I slipped on the kitchen floor and fell on my ass.”
“I thought you were hurt!”
“And I really appreciate your caring nature. Which is why I’m about to repay the favor by taking care of you and your body.”

Pat extended a finger on each hand and aimed them right at Lauren’s exposed armpits. But like the two times before, he pulled his fingers back.

He smiled a rather condescending grin at her. “Hey babe, should I-“

Lauren couldn’t take it anymore. “Just do it already!”
“Huh?”
“I know what you’re doing. You’re just dragging out the experience of me waiting for you to tickle me. Well, I’ve had enough of the anticipation. Just start it already! Tickle me senseless if you want! Just get it over with!”

Pat was stunned for a moment before cracking a huge smile. “Well, if you insist,” he replied, scratching his fingernails down the soles of her feet.

“Wait, I change my mind! Go back to the anticipation thing-HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The End
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

(Happy Easter!!!)

So...Zatanna was now a bunny.

Her gorgeous figure was transformed into a tiny white body. Her hat (conveniently shrunken down) now held down two large rabbit ears. Her slender hands were now tiny paws that were struggling to grasp onto her magic wand. And her beautiful face now had whiskers and a twitching nose.

How did this happen? Well...

Five minutes ago:

“Mumbo Jumbo!”

The Amazing Mumbo (for those of you who aren’t aware who he is, just picture Zatanna, but blue, a guy and evil) was terrorizing Gotham National Bank, sending flocks of angry doves at guards and sucking up any and all money in his sight into his magic hat.

“Thank you for the wonderful donations!” he exclaimed to the bank tellers, who were all running for their lives. He then turned to the bank patrons, who were all cowering in the corner. “Now, to collect from you lovely folks. Abra-“
“yawa elpoep eht tropeleT!”

Within an instant, the bank patrons were teleported safely outside the bank. Shocked, Mumbo turned around to see an unamused Zatanna staring at him.

“Your act ends now, Mumbo! Give back that money!” the sorceress exclaimed.

Grunting, Mumbo quickly drew a pack of cards from his sleeve and threw it at Zee. She quickly dodged at and shouted “kcatta sreward knaB!”, sending all of the drawers in the bank flying towards Mumbo, causing him to disappear in a blue puff of smoke.

When he didn’t reappear after a few seconds, Zatanna was a little weary. Had he given up and fled from her attack? Her question was answered when, before she couldreact, he reappeared behind her and dropkicked her in the back, sending her crashing into the bank’s velvet ropes.

As she tried to get herself untangled from the ropes, she heard the malicious magician say, “I must confess, Zatanna, that I wasn’t paying attention to what you said before. Did you say ‘Transform me into a bunny’? Well lucky for you, I take requests! Presto change-o!”

Caught up? Great!

So, Zatanna was now a bunny. She looked up at Mumbo (who was now towering her) and shouted, “What did you do to me?!”
“I did just as you asked: turned you into a rabbit!”
“That is not what I said and you know that damn well!”
“Oh, come now. Personally, I think you look better this way!”
“Grr! I’ll chomp you like a carrot after I’m free of your sinister spell! namuh a ot kcab-“
“Uh uh uh! None of that,” Mumbo shouted, unleashing a long rope of handkerchiefs from his sleeve.

Before the rabbit could finish the spell, the handkerchiefs wrapped all around her small animal body, mummifying her from her feet to around her mouth, silencing any of Zatanna’s spells.

“Mmph! Mmph!”
“I think I like you better this way, Zatanna; unable to speak or get in the way of my plans!” Mumbo taunted, gently thwacking Zee on her nose, causing it to twitch more.

“MMPH MMPH MMPH!!!” Zatanna screamed into the handkerchiefs.

Mumbo rolled his eyes at Zatanna’s attempts to curse him out. “Well then, now that you’re all tied up with nowhere else to go, I might as well take you with me to my other performances today. I still have three more banks to rob today,” he explained, pulling a cage out from inside his hat. He grabbed Zatanna by the ears and threw her into the cage, locking it shut.

“MMPH!”
“Oh, hush up,” Mumbo told her as he walked out with the bunny who was vowing in her head that she’d stop Mumbo’s bank robbery spree...right after she figured out a way to ditch the bunny body.

The End
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

(An MLP story, because...why not?)

Rarity, detective extraordinaire, had gotten a tip that several paintings that had been recently stolen from local museums were being held a few miles outside of town where an insane asylum used to be. Were those tips totally true? She was determined to find out.

Stepping inside, Rarity shone a flashlight around. Nothing suspicious in the abandoned lobby, save for the numerous layers of dust that surrounded the area (Sure, the place was abandoned. But would it kill someone to show up with a feather duster at some point?!). She crept down several winding hallways, carefully stepping over broken wheelchair parts and opened pill bottles. She finally found something to investigate when, after tiptoeing up a flight of stairs, she heard voices coming from what appeared to be the room where the asylum owner used to operate from.

“So, Two-Shoes, what painting are we swipin’ next?” a masculine (yet slightly dainty) voice asked
“I don’t know, Bugsy,” another (deep) voice replied. “What say you, Boss?”
“I dunno,” a third voice (that carried a strong Italian accent) responded. “We’ll just go to that art museum Sammy Slimfish was talkin’ ‘bout last week and just swipe whatever pic looks the best.”

A conniving conversation about pinching paintings?! Rarity quickly whipped out her tape recorder and clicked on the “record” button, hoping to get the crooks to accidentally implicate themselves on tape.

“But let’s talk about them paintings we got from the Maretropolis,” Bugsy said. “Just look at the Venus de Mylittle!”

Rarity was nodding in satisfaction about the information that was flowing forth. But the dust cloud in the lobby had apparently followed her up the staircase, for the detective felt a sneeze a-coming!

“Would ya zip it, Bugsy?” Boss chided. “Could ya not discuss the major painting we illegally borrowed out loud?”
“Ah come on, Boss,” Two-Shoes replied. “No one’s around these parts.”

Rarity tried her darndest to stifle the sneeze that would most certainly give her snooping away, but that sneeze was a stubborn one! Knowing that there was no way to stop it, Rarity dug into her pocket for her handkerchief, hoping that it’d muffle her sneeze as much as possible.

“He’s got a point,” Bugsy said. “No one, wackjob or otherwise, has been ‘round here in years, decades prob’ly.”
“AH-AH-AH-CHOO!!!”
“Bless you,” all three crooks stated in unision before Boss realized something: no one in the room had sneezed...

Damn dust! Despite pretty much burying her face in the handkerchief, Rarity’s sneeze might as well have been a gunshot inside the nearly-abandoned building. Realizing her cover was most definitely blown, Rarity turned to run. But the crooks must’ve been staunch believers in cardio, for all three crooks had caught up to the detective in record time and surrounded her..

“Get in there, ya nosy broad!” Boss shouted as he tossed the bound Rarity inside the padded cell.

After they caught the fleeing female, the three crooks used the resources they found scattered around the asylum to restrain her. They placed her in a straitjacket (at least they didn’t tighten the crotch strap that much), bound her ankles and knees with rope and gagged her with a cloth stuffed in her mouth that was secured with a white cloth tightly tied over her mouth. After she was secured, the three carried her to the basement floor where patients used to be held.

“That’ll learn ya to eavesdrop in on conversations that don’t concern ya,” Boss said with a smirk as he slammed the cell door shut.

“Uh, Boss, what are we gonna do with her?” Two-Shoes asked.
“I dunno. But we’ll be keepin’ her here for a while so she doesn’t spill the beans ‘bout our little art collection.”
“But how long is ‘a while’?” Bugsy asked.
“Relax! We’ll feed her! It’s not like I plan on lettin’ her die.”
“‘Cause you don’t want a manslaughter charge with the thievery charges?”
“Exactly. Let’s get back upstairs.” With that, Rarity heard footsteps head away from her cell.

As soon as the footsteps were inaudible, Rarity slowly made her way to her knees and tried to free herself from the canvas contraption. But all of the straps were way too tight to overcome for her.

Frustrated, Rarity threw herself on her back (at least the padding of the cell was still in decent shape, so the impact barely hurt) and screamed into the cloth that was crammed into her mouth. She vowed to escape and bring those ne’er-do-wells to justice. Rarity also vowed that her next investigation would be about an escapology class...

The End
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic