Punishment for speeding? (M…M/M) - Part 13 –Oh boy, I am doomed…

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Punishment for speeding? (M…M/M) - Part 13 –Oh boy, I am doomed…

Post by socjuc »

This website and its forefather have been my ‘intro’ to anything bondage to be honest. I will say I don’t consider myself an author.

I like all the stories I have read on this forum, and the great feedback that readers provide back to the authors. I do however have a special place for the exceptional works of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , [mention]squirrel[/mention] and [mention]sockgagged[/mention] , they peak my curiosity all the time!

A few years back [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] encouraged me to write a story which I had started, but then abandoned several times as I was totally not happy with it. Then more recently, [mention]squirrel[/mention] offered to review it and encouraged me to complete it. I revisited it and added some additional parts to the story. I would like to thank them both for encouragement and for their support. I haven’t written before, so bear with me. And I do encourage advice. :)

Ok on with the story, if you are into feet, socks, dominance, with a side order of bondage, you may enjoy this….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 1 – Captured

As I drove around the corner I didn't expect to see flashing lights in my rear view mirror. In fact I looked at my speedometer and I was only doing 90 km/hr in a 100 km/hr highway. I put my signal on to pull aside, not knowing why I was getting pulled over and not wanting to agitate the officers flagging me down. I brought the car to a complete stop and waited.

From my rear view mirror I could see that there were 2 police officers approaching. One was easily 6'5" and was very built with rugged looks and with dirty blond scattered hair. The officer approaching the driver side was slightly smaller in stature, still muscular and I would say still a healthy 6'3”, with strong features and he had short black hair.

"Can I see your driver's license?" expressed the officer Manueles, I saw from his name on his tagged uniform.

I indicated, "Sure officer, but can I ask what seems to be the problem?" Manueles replied, "You were speeding Sir".

I expressed, “I was going under the speed limit”. Manueles quickly cut me off, and said "Please step out of the car". I looked at him in disbelief, and he glared back with no further comment.

I quickly stepped out not to aggravate and cause the situation to get worse. He seemed aggressive and not too keen on dealing with an unwilling civilian. As I stepped out of the car, I noticed the other huge officer circled behind the car and approached me as I exited the car.

I am Alex a 20 year old college student, a mere 5'7" slim framed dude so the difference in size was fairly drastic.

The bigger cop came up to me and with his gloved hands grabbed me from behind and held my arms. I freaked and yelled, "What the hell are you doing, I have not done anything?”

At that, Manueles came directly in front of me, and with a cocky smirk opened a small brown bottle and tilted it into what looked like a soft white cloth he was holding in his other gloved hand. Manueles brought the doused cloth up to my face and clamped his hand over my nose and mouth. I immediately resisted and began violently moving my head back and forth to get away. The taller officer at this point held my wrists with one hand and wrapped his gigantic arm tightly around my torso so that I had limited movements. I breathed the first breath and noticed a sickly sweet strong scent and knew I was in trouble. What was free on me at this point were my legs, so I instinctively kicked the smaller cop in front of me applying the chloroform right between the legs and nailed him in the nuts. He immediately keeled over and cursing me out, removing the cloth from my face as he fell to the ground. He squirmed in pain on the ground as he bellowed out a number of curses at me. And said to the other cop “Get that fucker!”

With a chance to breath fresh air finally, I took in several rapid breaths in an attempt to regain my strength. I heard the taller cop still holding me say to Manueles “Give me the cloth”.

At that point, I was still being held by my wrists only and I managed to see Manueles reach upward handing the doused cloth to the tall cop saying, "Finish him Josh". I immediately felt Josh, now holding only one of my arms literally pick me up and press me against his tall framed body with one arm. My legs were now completely off the ground, and I began to kick my legs violently in an attempt to get away. With his other large hand, brought the cloth up to my face and pressed it firmly over my nose. I cried out "No please".

To no avail, Josh had a firm grip of me and as I mentioned I was airborne and being forced to smell this nasty chemical. I attempted to peel his firm grip over my face with this gloved hands, but my arms and hand were no match and I was finding his sheer strength way too much for me. After a few more forced breaths, my arms stopped functioning and legs no longer were kicking, however I was awake and knew what was going on in a hazy kind of way. I began to feel my head get light headed and in no time I became weaker. I remember feeling Josh tighten his grip even more and clamping harder over my face with no longer any resistance from me. Josh whispered in my ear “Breathe in you little fucker and submit to your new masters” as he chuckled. I felt my head begin to roll to the side, and I felt my eyes opening and closing and then drifted off into a deep sleep.

A time later, I remember a pungent odour hit me and I retorted as I came to. It was Manueles holding smelling salts up to my nostrils. Somewhat of a violent kind of awakening I thought to myself. I kind of shook my head and tried to get my bearings.

I found that I was laying down, and my torso pinned under a simple chair. My ankles were tied together with heavy rope, and I had no doubt cop standard handcuffs on my wrists in front of me with additional rope holding my arms tightly against my torso. I also noticed I was also wrapped in plastic wrap around my arms and torso. Essentially I was mummified for my upper torso. I could not move with the restraints but with a chair over my torso I wasn’t going anywhere. I put my head back down to think for a second to the predicament I found myself in.

I spoke up ‘What the fu..’. Manueles cut me off by putting a gloved hand over my mouth as he was kneeling on the ground beside me; saying ‘Shut the fuck up if you know what is good for you’. I noticed a chair had also been placed above my head as well, but nobody sitting at either chair. Manueles grabbed my chin with his other gloved hand, and turned my head so that I was directly looking at him.

He started, “You are going to do exactly what we tell you or you will have to deal with the wrath of us 2 cops beating the shit out of you, if you are lucky to survive”. I glanced down slightly and my chin was immediately shaken by Manueles’s firm grip. He barked, “Look at me when I am talking to you”. I refused and continued to look down.

Manueles chuckled and said, “Hey Josh, I think we need to help convince him to listen and start obeying us or he will suffer punishments”.

Josh the larger cop sat down in the chair just above my head. He placed his feet incased in long leather cop boots on either side of my head. He pinned my head down on either side, and firmly gripped my head using his feet. I fought slightly but knew that I was pretty much not going anywhere. Josh said, “That’s right tiny (my new nickname?), keep fighting me, and exhaust yourself for us, it will make our job easier “ and he began chuckling.

Manueles got up and took the seat in the chair pinning my torso to the ground that was directly in front of me.
At this point, Manueles had a big grin on his face. He began, “What should we explore that you can do for us?” I quickly responded, “Like nothing, you can let me go. What have I done?”

Josh quickly began squeezing my head with his boots to the point that I was feeling pain. I quickly refrained to continue to speak up, and he lightened the tight grip slightly to where I was no longer suffering.

Manueles started, “I think you need to be taught a few lessons tonight, and Josh and I will be your more than willing teachers”. He bent over slightly and began using his toe of one boot to press against the heel of the other and he began pressing to pop his boot off. He eased it off some and then used his hands to pull off his long cop boots. His foot eased out and I saw the bottom of a large foot in dirty white socks with some serious sweat stains. I went wide-eyed as to what I was imagining would happen next.

Manueles began curling and splaying his toes. “That feels so good, these babies have been in those boots for over 12 hours today, and the socks worn for the last 4 days”.

I began to pick up some of the scent and it was quite strong and pungent. I started resisting and squirming with whatever I had left in me, based on having limited movement. Manueles was not impressed, and he signaled Josh who released my head.

Manueles back handed my face and said, “Stop resisting. Take it like the little man you are”. I felt the pain against my head as Josh pressed his feet against my head and immediately calmed down as I did not know what would happen or if these cops would seriously hurt me.

I thought I needed to try something else. Perhaps getting on their good side is the approach I could have tried next. I started to say “Please don’t do this to me any more, please let me go I will do what you want, community work whatever”.

Manueles said, “Ok I don’t want to hear you unless I ask you something. Josh you know what to do about the gag”. Josh got up and walked away. He came back and dropped a gym bag beside me. He reached in and grabbed something out of the bag that I did not see.

Josh started, “Got something that you will learn to like and crave” and he chuckled again. He continued, “I have worn these to the gym for a few weeks, and they are getting nice and ripe”.

I caught a glimpse and saw it was a pair of thick white ankle socks that had been discoloured with sweat. Josh brought one of the socks to my face and placed it over my nose, gripping it firmly, further saying, “Take a whiff”. I resisted breathing, until Manueles bent down in his sitting position and unsympathetically punched me in the stomach. I inhaled immediately to recover from the blow and was repulsed with the scent I caught and needed to turn my head to the side. Josh started laughing saying, “There you go, that wasn’t too bad was it?” as he forced the sweaty sock into my mouth followed by hand gagging my mouth. He reached back into the bag with his other hand and took out a roll of tape and tossed it to Manueles. He tore off a piece of duct tape and handed it to Josh, who taped my mouth closed, holding the sweaty sock in my mouth. I was noticing the sock was pretty wet in sweat along with a strong odour that was penetrating my mouth. My tongue was pushed hard with the taste of his nasty sweaty sock. Josh retook his seat and held my head between his boots. I wasn’t going anywhere and I knew it, I reluctantly calmed down.

Manueles wiggled his socked toes on his foot that looked to be at least a size 12, and very wide. The socks were soiled to the point that I could see the toe marks on the socks and also there was some yellowing from the sweat. He brought the toe part of his foot over to my face and crunched his socked toes so that I could easily see what I would be forced to endure. He gently lowered his left foot over my nose. I felt a very soaked sock of sweat and resisted breathing.

Manueles grinned, “Yeah you can try to resist to breathe, but you will need to breathe at some point” and then chuckled. Eventually I had to break down and draw in some air…

The scent was super strong and a very powerful vinegar scent. I began to try to tilt my head away from the nostril assault. Josh just forced his boots together and held my head in place so that Manueles had easy access to my face.

I see Manueles smirking and saying “Nice eh? Just breathe in and out and enjoy your new place under my sweaty socked soles”. He began rubbing his foot over my nose so that I could sample his scent from different points on his foot. Casually moving from toes to soles, to heels so that I could sample his various alpha scents. I decided to not resist, to avoid retaliation, and suffered my new fate…. After a good 30 minutes or so of this sock torture, I noticed his sock was drier now due to me breathing through his socks. Manueles grinned as I looked into his dark eyes inspecting his cruel punishment.

He peeled his sock off his left foot; whilst Josh leaned down to remove the tape and the sock from my mouth. I had a moment of fresh air before Manueles bent over and pressed the toe area of the sock he just removed, over my nose. He said, “Be a good boy and take a deep breath for your new daddy”. I took a moment before resigning myself and breathing in deep taking his soured sock scent.

Manueles said, “Nice buddy, see that was not too hard? Good boy”. He removed his sock and placed his left foot toes directly over my nostrils. He gently rubbed them back and forth over my nose, ensuring I was completely enduring his strong foot scent, slowly gripping my nose and face with his stinky sweaty toes. His sweaty toes easily stuck to my nose. I was starting to get used to the strong scent to be honest.

After several moments, Manueles barked an order towards me “Start licking boy…”
Last edited by socjuc 4 years ago, edited 13 times in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] I'm so glad you decided to share your project with us, bud!

As soon as I was reading the description you gave us of those big muscle-cops, I knew this would be a lot of fun 8-)
I love the size difference between the two Alphas and our young main character. Really adds to the hotness for me. And yeah, I bet their socks smell ripe as f**k!

Can't wait to see where you're going with this.
Since this is your first story, I'd like to give you a piece of advice.

Let yourself loose and make sure you have fun while you're writing.
If you're having fun, I guarantee you, we (your readers) will have fun as well ;)

I know quite a few guys who'd love an audition for one of these roles, especially Alex'.
But since I'm the first reviewer and also the boss in these parts, I'm calling shotgun for playing the role of Officer Josh 8-)

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention], [mention]TiedNW[/mention], [mention]sock_gagged[/mention], [mention]Valimure[/mention], [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention], [mention]GoBucks[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Msueta@2[/mention], [mention]Phoenix[/mention], [mention]handovermouth[/mention], [mention]Pup[/mention], [mention]boundluis[/mention], [mention]mikeybound[/mention], [mention]Scottstud94[/mention], [mention]chloroboy[/mention], [mention]boundsub[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent first story. Still wondering how much Alex is enjoying himself.
And I definitely saw [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] as Officer Josh.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I really enjoyed this! Alex is so lucky to be the prisoner of two hot cops (if they're actually cops, who knows). [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is totally right about there being some people like me who wouldn't mind being in Alex's place being forced to smell and taste those cops' dirty socks. Looking forward to more!
boundluis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundluis »

my god, this is a promising start. Still deciding if I'm volunteering for cop or Alex... let's see how it evolves!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

So glad you finally posted this story! Keep it up man, great work!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] A special thanks for including gloved hands.
I actually regularly wear leather cop gloves for driving and love the tightness and sound of the leather creaking when I flex my hands. Really makes you feel in control and hands on. So reading about it really makes it easy for me to put myself in Officer Josh's position 8-)

[mention]hotgom[/mention] and [mention]handovermouth[/mention] would probably really enjoy the gloved handgagging scene.
MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago And I definitely saw @bondagefreak as Officer Josh.
Hahaha 8-) Thanks, man.
I'm flattered.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

This is a hot story indeed, [mention]socjuc[/mention]. Thank you for writing it, I hope part 2 will follow soon.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], thanks for the heads-up!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome and encouragement.

Part 2 – Enduring Josh

I started to reason and think, I am going to have to comply to this so that I can survive. I mean what choice did I really have? What if these guys are not just corrupt cops, but like going to seriously hurt me? What if they are not really cops even? My mind was racing with thoughts. I had no idea at the time.

I stuck my tongue out and started with one lick of Manueles’s large toe, but quickly pulled in my tongue when I was assaulted by the taste of that large sweaty toe. A very strong unpleasant flavour coated my tongue and the thought of what I was doing was repulsing me to the core. I mean I never did this before to anyone nor to myself.

Manueles reaction was to mercilessly force his toes into my mouth and make me suck his plump toes. I was getting pretty tired after submitting to his large sweaty dawgs and socks, and after resisting on several occasions, I quietly whimpered and submitted to his will…

Josh bent over and pressed his other gym ankle sock into my mouth and taped my mouth up again.

They switched places and Manueles placed his bare feet on either side of my head and he began to press them to the sides of my face, exerting his dominance. Josh edged his cop boots off and my vision met an even larger set of feet. I thought oh boy… how can I handle this?

Josh laughed and said, “If you think Gabe’s feet stank, wait until you see how these size 14’s smell like”. So now I learned Officer Manueles’s first name is apparently Gabe. Josh had on long thick white sport socks that clung to his feet and were discoloured with sweat and nasty looking toe prints.

He smiled as he lowered his toes over my nose until he made contact. The socks were seriously soaking in sweat. Unable to breathe through my mouth, I took a first whiff, and noticed that Gabe was already beginning to press stronger on either side of my face, holding my face firmly in place, firmly against the ground. The sock stench was very overpowering, cheesy and rank, much stronger than Gabe’s. I was reduced to wiggle my legs in a weak and only retaliation, as if that would do anything for me. I groaned slightly making Josh sport a large grin on his face as our eyes locked.

Figure 1 Josh's raunchy socks

Gabe laughed at my reaction to the stench and said, “Hey Josh he likes yours better than mine”. Josh smirked and said, “Great I need a good sock bitch for the long haul”.

They held me like this for a good while and Josh dragged his putrid socked feet back and forth over my face ensuring I got the full glory of his foot stench. He enjoyed this tremendously, as I could tell by his facial expressions and smiles and the bulge growing in his pants that I began to notice. He undid his pants and pulled out his dick that was already huge. He began stroking his dick and pressing his socked feet harder into my face. He quickly got to the point of having to release. He grabbed one of his workout ankle socks that I had sucked on previously and he jacked off to completion into it with a few manly groans. He then bent over and set the sock aside. Josh lifted his foot off my face and began removing his socks one by one. Gabe removed the tape and the gag out of my mouth.

Jesus I thought. They seemed so coordinated and in sync with one another’s actions. But how? With barely a word to one another… they seemed to know what to do instinctively.

I was horrified when I saw underneath Josh’s dirty white socks were a second pair of socks. They were thin black dress socks that looked entirely soaked as Josh curled and splayed his toes you could see the socks completed glued to his feet and toes. I could clearly see his toes through the sock as they were really thin like the ‘filo di scozia’ Italian type dress socks I have seen in the past. They were shiny in sweat and they contoured to his toes and soles perfectly.

“These are my favourite ‘liners’ I never wash, so I use them to season my torture socks”, as he laughed and gawked into my wide-eyed surprised expression.

Josh quickly lowered his huge sweaty size 14s over my face. He gently rubbed his dress-socked toes back and forth over my nose and mouth for a few minutes, before bending down removing them exposing his giant bare feet.

He jeered, “And now for the main event” he lowered his bare toes directly over my nostrils as he continued to glare directly into my eyes. He was mind fucking me with those damn eyes I thought. The feet were even stronger in scent then the so-called liners. I breathed in deeply as I knew if I resisted I might get another punch in the gut or something even worse. This Josh seriously scared me; he was just so huge and seemed more aggressive than Gabe, and well in control. For these reasons, I found my will crumbling when he was sock torturing me.

Without even waiting for an order I knew what he wanted… I drew my tongue out and began lapping up his long soft meaty toes. I caught a decent load of sweaty sock lint between his toes that I reluctantly swallowed to avoid any further retaliation.

I thought to myself a strategy might be simply to comply and avoid repercussions. It didn’t take long before his feet were shiny with my saliva and then less smelly.

He removed his feet and bent over the gym bag and fished out a really ratty Nike sneaker. I knew what was happening and I began to try to wiggle as much as I could… but obviously a waste of effort. It was futile as they were both just too strong and I was tied up and still mummified. It was my only signal of resistance.

Josh opened the giant sneaker and pressed it over my nose and mouth. The stench encapsulated my nose and was unbelievable with a stronger smell than the ankle socks that had been in my mouth. He held it firmly in place over my face with an aggressive grip. Then he said, “How is that sneaker boy? Do you like that better than the socks?” I simply moaned. Josh and Gabe just chuckled at my predicament.

As a final act of dominance, Josh reached over and grabbed his cum covered ankle sock and brought it to my face and said, “Open up or I will seriously bruise you”. I was seething at this point and I looked at him, into his steal blue eyes as I opened my mouth up wide in complete defeat... He smiled and said, “I think we are going to like having you around”. Josh forced the sock into my mouth and immediately I began tasting his salty foot sweat and warm sweet cum.

Gabe followed by taping up my mouth when I heard the house door open and heard a voice, “Dad are you home?”
Last edited by socjuc 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Interesting story
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

This chapter was really hot! I wish I could spend some time at the feet, socks, boots and sneakers of Josh. These cops are teaching Alex not to resist, but to simply let it happen. And now the son of one of those cops comes home... :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Niiiiice. Great stuff, bud!
Would love to see this unfold in RL, but would even prefer being in Officer Josh's place and have my feet sniffed and worshipped like that. His sneakers sound just as bad as my own. And damn, that guy is seriously kinky to be wearing dress socks as liners under his normal socks! Must smell real bad!

The ending of chapter two was perfect and so were Josh's harsh words.
A nice, tasty gag for that little mouth of yours.
Looks like your training is coming along just fine [mention]socjuc[/mention] 8-)

Now I wonder who's kid that is.
Don't make me wait too long for part 3.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Part 3 – Meeting the team players

Gabe yelled out “Yeah we are here in the den”.

Some time passes and I hear 2 voices talking and getting closer. The door opens and Gabe releases my head. I turn my now sore neck so that I could see whom it was.

“Dad. You guys found us a new foot slave? Awesome!”. The one talking looked to be about 18 and was tall and muscle built, and was wearing a team outfit, and was holding a gym bag and a lacrosse pole in his other hand. He was Latino good looking with black hair and looked to be Gabe’s son, based on facial resemblance. The other friend did not speak. He too was tall and had a stronger build than Gabe’s son. He had short sweaty red hair that looked matted to his head.

Gabe said, “Rob if you want, you and Andy can have a round at him, while Josh and I grab a beer”.

Both boys immediately took to the chairs, Rob directly in front of me. Andy assumed the other chair and pressed the top of his sneaker on my forehead and pressed down. I did not put up any kind of resistance as I was too tired and didn’t want to see what these younger punks would do to me or worse, call back the cops to have a round at me. Rob bent over and began untying his well-used sneakers.

Rob started, “We lost tonight, so I have a lot of rage to unleash, let’s see how this is for you to start”. He kicked off his sneaker and I saw about size 12s in cased in dirty white sweaty socks. He curled his toes and brought the curled toes to my nose. The powerful stench seemed stronger than his dad’s. I was dizzy with the stench. He kept the toes curled and firmly pressed to my nose. Andy piped in and said, “Breathe in that nice powerful scent, and let us hear you breathe hard”.

I knew that based on Rob’s dad I could be met with a bad retaliation. I began breathing deeply, long hard breaths. I was helpless and felt broken both physically, and emotionally at this point. Truly humiliating, as these boys were younger than me. Both boys began laughing and Rob continued to smear his ultra sweaty socks directly to my nose. I had to endure his foot stench for quite some time.

As I was inhaling, I made the observation, that these cops must do this on a regular basis, or something. How come Rob and Andy knew what to do? They have done this before. I was not feeling great at that point about how this whole situation was unfolding.

Rob grabbed his foot and removed his sock and rolled the sock so that the toe part was on the outside and pressed it against my nose and mouth, which was still taped shut. I was greeted with the same nasty smell from this lacrosse player’s sweaty socks. He then placed his bare toes right over the sock holding my nose to ensure I got the smelliest stench directly to my nostrils. I was forced to breathe in for the better part of a half an hour at his dominating scent. These cops and the one son had me enduring this marathon of breathing foot stench that was truly raunchy. I was reduced to being a foot and sock pig.

Andy complained, “Hey dude it has to be my turn by now”, and got up. They swapped chairs and Andy began removing his sneakers. He was wearing the dirtiest socks of all 4 men.

He wiggled his toes and lowered his foot over my face. I was immediately hit with a very very strong raunchy foot odour. I felt the sock completely saturated in sweat. By far he had the strongest smelling and sweatiest socks. He giggled and said to me “So dude what do you like about these bad boys? Oh I forgot you can’t talk right now” as he chuckled, “Just keep sucking that sock and breath in your new fate you little sock bitch”.

He loved rubbing the socks over and over my nose. I had to breathe as he ordered me to and barked curses and insults. He was the cockiest of all the men.

Gabe and Josh walked in with beers in hand, and Gabe said, “How’s it going in here?”

Andy responded, “Great, I think this dude is the best one yet, he has learned a lot from you guys already”. “I might want to come over again some time”, he further added, as he kept his sock dominance over me.

Gabe said, “Yeah I know what you mean, I think he kind of likes it”. Andy kept pressing his sweaty socks to my face and he had a huge smirk on his face. After several minutes, Josh the biggest cop said; “I need to get going, so lets get this show on the road“.

Then Andy said, “Can I do it?”.

Jesus I thought. He sounds just like a little kid.

Gabe responded, “Can’t see why not. Let me get the stuff”. He stepped out and returned shortly after with the brown bottle that was used to capture me. He handed it to Andy. He took his feet off my face and put one foot up crossed over the other leg. He opened the bottle and put it towards the toe area of his sweaty sock as he fanned his toes. He held it there for a few seconds to saturate the sock. He closed the bottle and handed it back to Gabe.

I thought to myself no way this punk ass kid was going to knock me out. I began to squirm and tried to move my head from side to side in a futile attempt to avoid the inevitable. Andy smiled and lowered his chloroform soaked toes to my nose. Being gagged it did not take long for me to start breathing his foot stench mixed with chloroform. I moaned in anger and frustration. It took but a short timeframe before whatever resistance I had left was rendered useless. Rob just got up and released my head. Andy firmly gripped my nose with his toes and moved my head side to side toying with me, as I felt the drug further bring me under. He enjoyed this level of dominance that he had with a combination of the drug and his sweaty sock stink. He looked amused and content with his treatment of me sporting a cocky smile. Josh and Gabe just stood watching my predicament with arms crossed in front of them enjoying the show. Shortly thereafter I fell silent and passed out.

When I came to, I was in my car where I had been originally captured in. Thankfully no longer gagged and no longer captured.

I looked to my side and noticed 4 Ziploc bags on the seat, with my captive names written on each. Within each were what looked to be their socks that I had been forced to sniff during my captured torture session. I reached for one of the bags. The one labeled “Andy’s socks” and opened it and found one sock only. I brought that sock to my face and took a deep whiff. It wasn’t the chloroformed sock. I took another breath of that pungent sock and then was caught of guard when I heard a knock on the window.

I quickly lowered the sock from my face. It was Josh the biggest cop. My face felt hot and flushed in embarrassment. He signaled to roll down the window. I did so, and he reached into the car with his gloved hands without saying a word, but looking directly into my eyes. He pushed the back of my hand holding Andy’s sock, back up to my nose and held his hand over mine and made a firm grip over my face. With his other hand he held the back of my head. I was trapped in Josh’s smelly sock grip. I instantly got rock hard when I found myself in this predicament and started to press my hand to my dick through my jeans. Josh said, “Take it out and pleasure yourself, I know you want to. I knew you would enjoy today. I will keep what I just saw you do on your own to ourselves”. It did not take long before I got to full orgasm.

Once I released, Josh loosened his grip and lowered the sock he was holding to my face and tossed it into my lap.

He said “Based on you choosing Andy’s sock over mine, I see you do need more training son. Alex, be here next week at this exact same spot, at 1pm the same day. If you don’t come, we know where you live. And don’t bother telling anyone, or you will seriously regret it…don’t forget that you are talking to an officer”. Then he turned and made his way back to his cruiser.
Last edited by socjuc 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Man I wish I was in Alex's place. Those socks sound so gross, but that is what makes it so hot. I'm glad Officer Jake believes that more training is necessary!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

This is hot and humiliating at the same time. I mean, he had a great time getting off while looking back at the gross things that had happened. But at the same time Alex knows he will need to undergo the same treatment a week later. :twisted:

Thank you for writing this story, I enjoyed it!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice! Looks like Alex is in this for the long run!
I wouldn't have it any other way, and from the looks of it, I think he wouldn't either.

I'd just love having a kid like him around.
And yeah, I have to agree with [mention]GoBucks[/mention], those socks sound pungent!
Might even be as bad as mine 8-)

Great chapter, as usual!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Thanks to you all for your comments and support! :D

On with Part 4.

The next week was a very long one for me. It was filled with much dilemma, reasoning and contemplation. I kept thinking over and over do I attempt to call “real cops”, or will they be on Gabe and Josh’s side? It could completely backfire on me if I try that. I was really confused about what I should do or should I return to these cops? Or risk that they will come after me if I don’t show up the next weekend? Now that Josh caught me sniffing Andy’s sock voluntarily, I kind of put myself in a position of weakness to boot.

As time progressed I kept mulling it over and over to see if I had better options or if I even had a strategy. I do have a slight sock fetish but not in this way, and not with socks that reeked at the level that I was exposed to. I had never really acted on it, and only occasionally sampled my own socks, which rarely had any potency. Never have I been forced to endure this sock dominance.

During the week, I found myself opening the Ziploc bags of socks that they had gifted me and had been sniffing the sweaty socks even though they were strong in scent and completely saturated in sweat still. Was I somehow getting used to this? I mean initially I resisted the entire torture. Being forced to sniff socks that positively reeked was not my thing… at least what I currently thought.

…The next weekend I found myself at the same location… waiting at the time Josh ordered me to be at the same location as the previous weekend. Shortly after I arrived, both cops turned the corner in a cruiser. They came up behind my car and parked. Both got out of the car and approached either side of the car coming up to the front door window. I powered down both windows.

Gabe started, “Well well well Alex is smarter than we thought. Good for you for following our orders, or you would have been seriously beaten”. They both kind of chuckled.

Gabe said, “Listen, it is going to go down like this. Josh is going to drive your car to my place”.

I piped in, “But I can drive”.

Gabe said “Well not really” as he reached in and forced a black cloth bag over my face and pulled drawstrings to close around my neck. My hands tried to grab the bag, but Gabe used his free-gloved hand to hold both of my hands from assisting myself. He opened the door and pulled me out and forcibly pushed me around the back of my car and to the passenger’s side door.

Gabe furthered, “Get in and get on the floor in the front the seat. If you act up Josh here will simply drop you and beat you to a pulp for his fun”. In fear, I complied and settled down for the ride. Josh got in and started to drive. He did not speak to me. I drifted off to sleep as it was warm and I could not see anything anyways being on the ground with a cloth bag over my head.

The next I remember, I woke up on my own, we had arrived. Josh opened the door and escorted me out of the car and a few steps later into the house. I did not see anything, and Josh had my hands behind my back ensuring I wasn’t going anywhere.

Josh forcibly indicated that I need to lift my left leg and step forward following by lifting my right leg and stepping forward. At least he guided my leg that was in the air so that I did not fall. Then he forcibly pushed me down. I had the sensation that I was in some sort of a box from my limbs making contact with the walls. He guided my legs straight in front of me and then he pushed me back so that I was lying down. Then I heard a door being closed and some kind of a lock was clicked. I was clearly now locked in some kind of box. My wrists and legs were stuck inside of the box with some movement possible. My head on the other hand was fitted into an opening of the box, and something firm and padded was pushing my head out of the box opening. I was left alone for some time. I felt around in the box but my legs could not move much and I could move my arms but I was confined. My head had little to no movement possible.

Josh then pulled the black cloth bag off my head. Josh said, “Look at our pup” as he looked to be talking to someone behind me. He took the seat in front of me resting on the top of the box in front of me. He was dressed in shorts and a tee shirt, so he must have changed since picking me up. He was wearing Nike runners and what looked to be white ankle socks.

He spoke over to Gabe who was walking in, “I think we need to provide the pup some new lessons today”. Gabe chimed in “He is going to learn to love what we have in store for him”.

Josh began unlacing his sneaker and popped his foot out. I immediately caught a whiff of a pungent foot odour that penetrated my nostrils even from being a distance from his feet. Gabe reached around and put some silver tape over my mouth without missing a heartbeat. He began to chuckle softly with a devious laugh.

Josh curled his toes and brought his foot up to my view. His feet were covered in yellowing socks that clung to his feet. He started “Today you need to do exactly as I tell you or you will endure a much longer torture session. If you behave, you will get off on a shorter punishment. Got it?” I complied and nodded agreement.

He ordered, “Now start taking big whiffs of these bad boys that I have been preparing for you all week. I have worn these to all my gym workouts and wore them under my work boot socks on all my shifts at work. They are nice and ripe and get crusty when they dry out. I think this is some good conditioning for you, and will get you used to me a little”.

He gently brought the curled toes down to my nose and clamped on. I was hit with the smelliest of any sock that I have ever smelled thus far at this house. I began to breathe in long deep breaths, suffering through it as the stench was unbelievable and had me try to twist my head side to side as much as I could, to no avail.

Josh began smiling and piped in “Good pup, accept your fate and breathe in your master’s scent. Get used to it”. I suffered through this treatment for quite some time, before Josh peeled the socks off and replaced his sweaty sticky toes directly in contact with my nostrils. The stench was overpowering and made me dizzy and put me in a completely submissive state. I was helpless being trapped in a box. I only had some futile movement of my arms and legs that could not help me in any way escape this damn box. I was at Josh’s whims and complete servitude.

Gabe climbed on top of the box above my head and reached around. In hand, he had a dirty white sock curled up with the toe area in view. Josh removed his foot from my face, and Gabe piped in “These bad boys are from Rob my son who you already met last week. He has worn these to all his lacrosse games and practices all week. He knew he wasn’t going to be here today so he wanted to give you a gift and provide his contribution”. He gently pressed the putrid sweaty sock over my nose. I was overwhelmed and began squirming in the box again but my attempts were futile. I just banged my limbs on the inside of the box. This made Gabe and Josh break out in laughter.

Gabe piped in “Andy said he will make it this week, so he will be by later, but he is at a game right now. Wait until you see what he has in store for you”.

Gabe continued to hold his son’s sock to my face to dominate me with his young manly foot stench. I was beginning to resign myself to this whole scenario and starting to think that co-operation likely will get me through this, and in a much safer final state…I was only guessing. I really did not know why this was happening to me. I kept mulling it over in the meantime.

Gabe said, “This is getting too boring to hold on”. He reached behind himself and came up with a long white nylon that he rubbed under my nose and held it there for a few so that I could savour its scent. It too reeked of foot sweat and looked darkened from wear on the underside. He fed the nylon opening over my head and aggressively forced the nylon to stretch over my head so that the sole of the nylon was firmly against my face. Then he lifted the nylon opening and strategically pressed Rob’s sweaty sock underneath the nylon, maneuvering the smelly toe area to wrap around my nostrils. The sock was snugly held to my nose with that smelly nylon. From the outside, I figured I must have looked like a masked burglar.

“There, now you can keep enjoying my son’s hard workout sweat for a while”, jeered Gabe.

Josh chuckled, and said “I like that nylon idea, our little sock pig is getting his dose of our foot sweat, where he belongs”. Both cops got up and walked out of the room.

I looked around helplessly breathing in this younger son’s stench. I was resigning myself to my new fate, as I was constrained and being dominated to a degree I had never foreseen or really asked for. I closed my eyes and took in another deep breath.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] I haven't read chapter 4 yet. Will be doing so when I get back home from work later today. Don't be afraid to tag your readers and users who've previously posted on here, to alert them of new chapters. Most of the users on here don't use the forum tools (such as topic subscription and etc).

I know the board is quiet right now, but as far as story writing goes, how are you enjoying it?
Is it more, or less fun than what you initially thought before starting this project?

Any tricks you'd like to share with new/would-be writers who are thinking of starting tales of their own?

luiggi87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luiggi87 »

This story is a pure masterpiece and every part is better and better! Damn, how I wish to get the same treatment... Can't wait to read what's in store next! 😍
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]luiggi87[/mention] Finally! You've got a post under your belt!
Was wondering when the hell you'd get to finally posting.

Hope you decide to join our group of regular M/M story reviewers ;)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Thanks all for the feedback! much appreciated... nice to know that something hits home with some ;)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I would say in at least my case it is more work. Writing is great but I find ensuring details align somewhat of a challenge. But fun in the sense that I can make the story go anywhere...and it wasn't until I was a few chapters in that I thought of a clever plot :lol: But we will have to wait and see...

Question: Any tricks you'd like to share with new/would-be writers who are thinking of starting tales of their own?

I would say have a few characters framed that get introduced as time goes by. Also know where you are going in advance, something I did not know until later I guess. I think if you get stuck don't be afraid to reach out to people on the forum via private message. Kind of what I did, which is how I published this story in the first place! Thanks [mention]squirrel[/mention] and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :)
Banner by Bondagefreak
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

This is escalating nicely. ;) Being gagged with a dirty sock used as a cum rag? Disgusting, but super hot at the same time! Love that he's willingly going back now... And I definitely hope it continues! Hope to see Rob and Andy make a reappearance as well. I think our "hero" needs to get better acquainted with not just their socks, but their shoes as well.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

Heyy read your story and liking it a lot :) keep going
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Thanks guys for your comments/feedback! [mention]Valimure[/mention] I will see what I can do.

I don't seem to be getting notifications when someone posts for some reason....having said that :?

Something I am stealing from [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] that I originally did not know was available, but is a feature to subscribe to a story for example

To receive new chapter notifications and frequent updates, be sure to subscribe to this topic.

Last edited by socjuc 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Part 5 – Servicing the cops

Some time later I heard the 2 cops coming back to the room, and I opened my eyes as they entered. Gabe came up to the box I was entrapped in and climbed on top. Josh sat in the chair directly in front of me.

Gabe removed the nylon from my head holding my head down as he stretched the nylon and let the sweaty sock that was secured under my nose, fall to the ground. He popped his own old NB sneaker off his foot and stretched it open, and brought the opening to my face. As I had tape on my mouth, I resisted at first and then had to take a breath. I was revolted by his sneaker stench and attempted to turn my head to avoid it.

Gabe’s cockiness kicked in and he spoke, “No no no, my friend, you need to take it as we command you”. He removed the sneaker from my face and reached inside and lifted the sole out of the sneaker. The appearance of the once white shoe sole was very used, discoloured and looked to be stained in his sweat. He curled the removed insole at the toe area and cupped it over my nose and held it there so that I could sense his sweaty dominant scent. My eyes began to water.

Josh sitting in front, began to chuckle and he piped in, “Aroma so good that it brings tears to his eyes”, as he broke out in laughter. Gabe showed no mercy and kept the insole firmly over my nostrils. I whimpered and breathed Gabe’s powerful man scent.

After what seemed like a long while, Gabe climbed off the box and unlatched it and opened it up. He helped me out of the box by grabbing my left arm. I was in a deep sweat at this point and was tired from being trapped in this hot box and me squirming and pressing my limbs around inside. I actually thanked him for the release to see if I could get any kind of sympathy. He easily spun me around and put me in handcuffs behind my back, and then pressed his body behind mine.

I began to feel uneasy when I saw Josh now shirtless in front of me step forward and lift his huge bicep muscled and tatted arm. Gabe removed the tape from my mouth and freed my mouth after a long time in gag confinement. He put me in a headlock and began forcing my face forward. Josh walked a step forward and began pressing his armpit to my face and maneuvered it so that his pit was now against my lips.

Gabe aggressively pushed the back of my head forward until I heard Josh chime in “Yeah nice, very good boy, suck daddy’s stinky pits, it is good for you to get used to my scents. Stick out your tongue and start licking for your daddy”. He began to aggressively move his pit up and down so that my face was exposed to his entire area while Gabe held me firmly in place. I was trapped and at both of their mercies at the same time and slowly started licking until I had covered most of his putrid pit. The taste of the sweat and the skin was nasty.

He briefly stopped to pull his sock off over his foot, which turned inside out in the process. He nestled the sock inside my mouth and continued pushing my face to his pit. I had my mouth full and I continued to breathe in his powerful pungent pit odour. Josh spoke, “ I think that makes sure you get used to both my scents at the same time” in a dominating tone.

After some time of allowing me to experience his pits, he removed the sock and both cops let me free from their grips and I fell to my side and laid down.

At this point I was thinking there is no way out. I have been reduced to do their beck and call, and I was exhausted from my resisting and their forceful handling of me. I was really spent and just laid there in quiet thought and resignation….
Last edited by socjuc 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic