TUGgames and stories related drawings ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUGgames and stories related drawings ( M/M )

Post by LK3869 »

They asked for it so here is a topic for drawings illustrating stories posted here, whith links to related topics so anyone who haven't read them yet can jump right to it if the pics talk to them...

NOTE: I'D PREFER TO HAVE ONE BIG TOPIC WITH ALL VISUAL ART INSPIRED BY WHAT'S POSTED ON THIS SITE, MEANING MADE BY OTHERS TOO, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA IF YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE GENDERS AND "SPIRITS" MIXED OR IF YOU LIKE IT MORE "CATEGORIZED"...
SO I'LL POST MINE HERE BUT IF SOMEONE WANTS TO JOIN ON A COMMON TOPIC, DON'T BE MODEST OR SHY...
( or if you have never thought of it, there's the opportunity to try: drawing kinky stuff is the best therapy ever, believe me. AND you can hide behind the fact that what you're drawing was someonelse's idea, perfect crime :D )

Anyway, since it's only me here, that'd be M/M only, mostly young cute little guys in awkward situations with more "serious" manly figures... Will depend on what our writers produce :)

And if those pics inspired you comments, you may place them here if they're not directly related to the story, so what I do won't invade others topics, which is not the intention...

Guess that will be one pic/one post... Will boost my posts total so I upgrade to whatever mysterious member status they've got in store...
Last edited by LK3869 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

From [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] "Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag" ( title says it all :)
Link: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=130

Image's on part 7, when big bad Brad shows up... A character you love to hate :)
steven gagged.jpg
Good things I just thought of: I can include drafts and kinda bonuses here:
Steven gagged01.jpg
Steven gagged02.jpg
Steven gagged03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

From [mention]squirrel[/mention] "On vacation "
link to topic: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=312

Steven and Uncle Jack go for a ride... A real nice idea: chewing socks in public, open spaces...
Jack looks like the kind of guy to drive a SUV, so gave them pure US wheels and went for a Chevy Tahoe.
At first i thought of peoples and stores reflection on the window but it's hot and i think they ride with windows down, so settled for this, like he's looking at his reflection in the wing mirror.
A QUIET RIDE.jpg
Bonus: needed a backdrop that would evocate "car ride", so went for a semi-truck, you don't really see it but i like the drawing:
Semi Truck.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic work my friend. I love seeing the drafts!
Hopefully you'll be posting many more drawings in this thread over the coming months 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really good illustrations for the stories! I hope you make more, nice to see the layered building pics too
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Why not add them as replies to the story threads themselves?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] They already are, and in my case, have been integrated directly into the storyline as well.

Most people on here seem to enjoy TUG art and photo, but relatively few are into the prominently displayed family TUG aspect of Squirrel's stories or the heavy BDSM aspect of my own.
So I figured [mention]LK3869[/mention] would have better luck exposing his work if he reposted his TUG forum-inspired drawings on here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] : Yeah, I don't like taking much space or posting the same stuff twice, but people are lazy :lol:
Same everywhere on the net but still not enough: the more I put links in my posts, the more i get PMs asking for the same infos...
Only 6 months I started sharing stuff on the net and guys think I know everything and everyone LoL
And [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] : you're right about the special tones of yours and Squirrel's stories, I hope me drawing "soft" scenes help potential viewers to realise there's more to it than BDSM or dubious dads :) Will draw more elaborated scenes ( full bodies and detailed bondage ) but that takes time and I'm only getting started here...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Another weird uncle, "Uncle Jerry" this time. Don't know what you guys got with famillies, can't you obsess on your neighbors or classmates like everybody ? :lol:

Someone here send a PM to point my attention to a collection of TUG stories by "Doug R". Presented as autobiographical, so the "I" in the text is 13 yo Doug...
And no, he's not naked. If you look closely, you'll spot cut-off jeans shorts, typical of 1978... So is the Chevy C20 truck ( my pick, no make or model in text ). That's why he's called "Tarzan Jr" and showing with a shirt would have betrayed that spirit. And for the record: I try to avoid picturing undressed kids so checked the story and it was kosher. So don't expect too much of that, really.
I added the quotes so that you'll get the spirit of that story and because I drew him perhaps more "frightened" than he should, since it's all supposed to be a prank, paid 20 "1978" bucks...

NOTE: hope the guy who asked for that will make a topic with a link to those stories ( not my job... and don't be shy and comment and explain too, I'm sure you can put more than five words together ;) )

...so everyone can enjoy their so strange and special 70s spirit. Reminded me of a movie I saw when a kid...
1978.jpg
Bonus: Tarzan Jr before "compression" into the final pic... Forgot he was barefoot and geared him with vintage Adidas, my bad :? It's a bonus because of some business with "requester's" birthday... ( don't use that angle too often or noone will get "presents" :) )
Tarzan Jr.jpg
Believe it or not my hardrives aren't filled with shirtless teenage boys and I didn't draw myself half-naked when I was younger, so I actually have little reference pics of that and had to pose for this... Hope he doesn't look too bulky LoL...
Last edited by LK3869 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I agree, personally don’t see the appeal of an uncle (or aunt) but if that’s your thing... now, Doug’s stories were fantastic! Plenty of inocent tie ups over several summers (the uncle ones were the last ones I think). They are still scattered through the really old cannuck site, if someone has them and wants to share them would be fantastic!

As for the drawing, looks good as always, he looks kind of awkward stuffed in front of the seat but I’m sure anyone would look awkward in that situation! And don’t worry, if he looks too buff the position he is in makes a good job hiding it!

Would be great if you could do more drawings of that series!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

cj2125 wrote: 6 years ago ... if someone has them and wants to share them would be fantastic!
Someone has them, PMed him... Hope he will share. I got the link but he seemed to be so found of those stories, so better if he does it himself.

And so many stories to be illustrated... Wasn't in the mood for work today so "wasted" most of it on that, but can't do it too often. Usually draw on weekends but friends keep on visiting...
Plus there's a nice french guy that writes pieces on DA and shares most of my kinks, i feel like devoting some time to him so he doesn't feel lonely :)
And thanks for your comments !
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago
Plus there's a nice french guy that writes pieces on DA and shares most of my kinks, i feel like devoting some time to him so he doesn't feel lonely :)

Really? Moments like this make me wish I could speak French :cry:
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

cj2125 wrote: 6 years ago Really? Moments like this make me wish I could speak French :cry:
Wished he was better at english so he could share with more people. He writes the kind of things I draw :lol:
https://dodoextinction.deviantart.com/

French educational system sucks at foreign languages and youngsters are lazy when it comes to learn something :roll:
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

French educational system sucks at foreign languages and youngsters are lazy when it comes to learn something :roll:
I did triy to learn some french om my own but your pronunciation doesn't makes any sense!

Anyway, I'll try to read some of his stories, hopefully being able to read street signs in french qualifies me to read a full story :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

cj2125 wrote: 6 years ago I agree, personally don’t see the appeal of an uncle (or aunt) but if that’s your thing... now, Doug’s stories were fantastic! Plenty of inocent tie ups over several summers (the uncle ones were the last ones I think). They are still scattered through the really old cannuck site, if someone has them and wants to share them would be fantastic!

As for the drawing, looks good as always, he looks kind of awkward stuffed in front of the seat but I’m sure anyone would look awkward in that situation! And don’t worry, if he looks too buff the position he is in makes a good job hiding it!

You can find his stories on my old site at http://www.asstr.org/~canuck100 , or here : http://doug85062.tripod.com
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Canuck100[/mention] Thanks man !
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]Canuck100[/mention] Thanks man! You're awsome!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

cj2125 wrote: 6 years ago Really? Moments like this make me wish I could speak French :cry:
Wished he was better at english so he could share with more people. He writes the kind of things I draw :lol:
https://dodoextinction.deviantart.com/

In my case, I am happy to see a tug story written in a language that I am fluent in :lol: .

Thank you for sharing this.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Tsuhaya wrote: 6 years ago In my case, I am happy to see a tug story written in a language that I am fluent in :lol: .
Nice body, nice kinks, AND you speak french... Gotta dump my man and fly to HK :lol: ( just kidding, he doesn't understand me but I'm a hardcase :cry: )
Bullshit asides, I've been talking to that fellow frog , encouraging him to try and translate his stories... Also tried to convince him to use french firstnames, we got enough of Stevens and Wills allready :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago I've been talking to that fellow frog , encouraging him to try and translate his stories... Also tried to convince him to use french firstnames, we got enough of Stevens and Wills allready :)
May I suggest that, if he were to translate his stories that you, as a fluent speaker of proper (that is to say: coloquial) English, might offer to give the results the once over beofre he posts them. It might increase his confidence in the way in which his works would be appreciated?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Xtc[/mention]
Thought about proposing that , but he seems to be smart enough to get things done if he feels like it. He said he'd check the site...
He writes quite well in french and his short stories would fit right here. Think he's quite young and straightforward, also very enthousiastic in what he does.
Got two drawings on the way for him, will post them here and on DA.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

A pic I just made on DA, illustration to one of that frenchie's stories I've been talking you about.
Link to the story:
https://dodoextinction.deviantart.com/a ... -734368181

For the many chloro lovers out there ;)
SANDMAN.jpg

I think you miss all the good stuff when KOed by chloro, but it makes for intense scenes...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

I did a quick "front cover" like pic for my own short SciFi story "Mismatched "I"s ".
You got Z, the tiebot and Aurien's hands. ( yeah, I went lazy and reused some I'd already drew... )
Hope that helps you to get mental pics that go with the text...
MISMATCHED EYES.jpg
The bedroom view and Z drafts:
bedroom.jpg
Z.jpg
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

These are awesome :D
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great!