The Annual Event (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Enjoying this continuation! Uncle Doug's socks look overripe :) Now you leave me wondering what comes next!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Great new chapter and congrats on 100 replies. If you keep it up at this rate Bondagefreak's bound and gagged in a sleeping bag may have some real competition ;)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow those are some awful socks! So bad that I don't even think I would want to be gagged with them! I wonder what Zack has up his sleeve. Was his capture a distraction? I doubt his smile and wink was based on liking the taste of Doug's rotten socks!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Congrats on passing the 100 post mark!
This story and "On Vacation" have both made it past that marker and are way up there with the forum's most popular titles. It's a small group for sure, but your works definitely deserve those top spots.

Keep it up, bro!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Just wow ! This story’s amazing, can’t wait for the rest !
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Any estimated time frame until you present us with the next chapter?
C'mon, we're dying here, mate!

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I'm also very interested in reading the next chapter of your story! This is one of the few stories I constantly keep up with so definitely interested in seeing what happens next!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Hey, guys! Thank you for all the comments and encouragement. It's so much easier to write :) Anyway, here is the next chapter:

Chapter 19 - The decission

“Now you two boys have fun!” My father said.

“I’m sure they will, bro... Judging by their bulges, they must love being restrained like that...” Uncle Doug added.

The two studs laughed at us and returned to the camp for the rest of the day. After they had left me and Zack standing tied up to the tree branch and making sure none of us would be able to undo the knots or get rid of the thick gag they set up fire and sat next to it. For like two hours they were chatting, sipping beers, making fun of us. They seemed to have a great time, and the fact that they were now having two prisoners instead of one put them in a really good mood. I saw them turn their heads towards me and Zack and smile deviously, as if they were planning something nasty. I was sure they wouldn’t do anything to hurt us in any way, but the sight of my father and uncle smiling in that cruel way sent the shivers down my spine. I had no idea what they had in their mind, but one thing was certain: they were going to keep me tied up and gagged for as long as they could.

Another problem was that I had no idea what my father did with the phone he had taken from my underwear the previous night. Having it stuck down there wasn’t very comfortable, but at least I knew where it was and if I found an opportunity to tell my buddies about it, they could easily snatch it. Now it was gone and the last place I knew the phone was in, was my father’s leather jacket. I tried to think of a way to free myself or Zack, but the restraints were flawless and I couldn’t find any weak spot.

After few more hours I was starting to get really sore and tired. I had no idea that standing with my arms above me for several hours could actually be worse than being bound in a standard way, with my arms behind my back. But no matter how long I was going to be there, there was no way I was complaining; my folks had enough reasons to make fun of me already. I wasn’t going to give them another one. On the contrary, I wanted to show them that even without the huge muscles I was a tough guy and could handle anything they had in store for me.

Fortunately for me not much time later I heard the rustling sound; the guys were coming back from the woods. I was relieved when I realized that none of my other buddies was captured. The three of them spotted me and Zack and laughed. They came closer to get a better look at our new predicament.

“Nice job, guys! I see someone has finally discovered a proper way to keep my boy silenced...” Mr. Watson said and ruffled his son’s hair. “How do you like that, kiddo?”

“Fcmmmkkmmm mohhffmmm...” Came Zack’s angry reply.

“Dude, he’s totally fucked up, and he still poses as a tough guy! I must admit he’s got some guts...” Mr. Rost said with a hint of awe in his voice.

“Yeah, he seems to be more...”

“Never mind that. Let’s get these two down and have some dinner.” Uncle Kev interrupted.

Me and Zack stood patiently and silently, waiting for the alpha jocks to untie us from the tree and march us back to the camp. They made us sit on the ground and the four of them got busy preparing the meal. One of them, uncle Kev, stayed to watch over us; he didn’t say anything, just sat next to us to make sure we wouldn’t try to escape or take our gags off.

Soon the food was ready and the five of them had their dinner. As I expected, they were taking no notice of their two prisoners. In their opinion they must have been some cool alpha studs, who had the privilege to do everything first, while the rest of the group had to wait. Even though I hated the idea of waiting, there was nothing I could do about it. Moaning and grunting would do me no good, so I simply sat there quietly, waiting for my turn.

“Your turn, boys!” My father said as he came closer to me and Zack, with a bottle of beer in his hand. “But first comes first: any of you need to... use the bathroom?”

“Mmpphh!!” I nodded. Zack, on the other hand, shook his head.

I watched my father untie the ropes binding my legs together. When he was done he helped me stand up and force marched me into the woods. There he told me to do my business. He even took one step back, to provide me some privacy. I was grateful for that... and also for the fact that this time, I didn’t need any help with the pissing. After I finished I zipped my jeans up and turned to my father who was waiting for me with his arms folded on his muscular chest. He came to me, grabbed me by my arm and looked me in the eye.

“You’re doing very good, son. I know that’s not exactly how you wanted to spend this trip, but I’m proud of you and how well you handle this.” He said quietly.

The words made my day. It no longer mattered that I was tied up and chewing on uncle Doug’s foul underwear. I was really glad that I was able to impress my father. I knew it was only for a moment, and that when we return to the camp he would behave like the badass again, but screw that. The only thing that counted at that moment was the pride I was feeling. My dad guided me to the fire again and made me sit down next to Zack, whose arms were now tied behind his back with rough hemp rope.

“You’ll eat one at a time, Peter first.” Uncle Kev said and squatted down in front of me with a plate in his hands. “Take his gag, out, bro..”

My father unwound the tape from my lower face and took the saliva soaked piece of cloth from my mouth. I coughed a little and took some deep breaths in; my mouth was parched and dry, but getting rid of that foul taste was incredible. I remained silent when my uncle started feeding me. It wasn’t much, but that could be expected during the trip like that, and even that little amount of food was enough to cleanse the taste of my uncle’s underwear. After the meal came the water. I gulped the whole bottle down in no time.

“All right, boy, time for you gag again.” My father said in a stern voice.

I looked at him and nodded. I was about to open my mouth to accept the gag from him, but Mr. Watson put his gloved palm on my Dad’s shoulder and spoke up.

“Wait a second, dude...”

My father stopped and looked up and his buddy, who carried on:

“Peter, we’ll give you a choice. You can stay without a gag for a while, but under two conditions: one – you stay completely silent. And two – Zack misses the dinner now and stays tied up and gagged until tomorrow morning. Your call”

I looked around; the guys were really intrigued by Mr. Watson’s offer. Then I looked at Zack; there was fear in his eyes. He wasn’t expecting this and tried to beg me with his eyes to let him eat. At first I felt sorry for him, but then I remembered how he had the opportunity to untie me and didn’t . I smiled devilishly at him and turned my head to Mr. Watson. I didn’t know if I should speak, so I just looked him in the eye and nodded firmly, accepting his offer. Zack was furious, but roper as he was, he could only yell into his thick gag and struggle effortlessly.

“Well, well... good choice, boy!”

“Yeah, I totally agree! Although I didn’t think you would do that to him...”

“All right, the kid can stay without a gag for the time being, but I’ll tie his arms behind his back. We can’t spoil him too much, guys...” My father spoke up.

I lifted my bound hands and let my father untie them. He had a stern look on his face and was focused on the job. The moment my arms were free he twisted them brutally behind my back and started roping them up. He was rough and merciless. He made the rope go around my wrists horizontally, vertically and diagonally many times before he finally cinched the last, firm knot.

“This will hold you, boy. Enjoy you little freedom, son...” He smacked in lightly in my head and laughed...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Haha, I honestly thought Peter would open his mouth up so that his poor friend Zack could eat.
Glad I was proven wrong! Good for him.
Zack definitely deserves the treatment he's getting.

I hope Pete has a new appreciation for his cop uncle now that he's spent the day gagging and sucking on those big briefs. Those gags sure sound monstrous, but IMO that's the best way to make sure these runts remember who their betters are. They're prisoners of the Alpha team now! No better way for them to offer tribute than by mouth washing the superior team's socks and undies.

Anyways, I think I really like the idea of Zack spending the night gagged and chewing on Officer Doug's rotten stinkers.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Room for retribution there, then.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Like how Peter is getting even with Zack. I sense a rivalry and potential backlash amongst these two. For the Doms, no doubt it is a strategy to create infighting :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Interesting development for sure! Although I will admit that I wished both of them were gagged haha
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

socjuc wrote: 4 years ago @squirrel Like how Peter is getting even with Zack. I sense a rivalry and potential backlash amongst these two. For the Doms, no doubt it is a strategy to create infighting :lol:
Came to post that very thing. He can only hope Zach'll forget about that, but I doubt it...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 20 - Two Prisoners

The afternoon was slowly beginning to end and it was getting a little cold. Even with my father’s warm clothes on, and the campfire nearby I could still feel the chilly air on my face. I didn’t complain, though; it was obvious that the moment I spoke the guys would gag me mercilessly and they have already proven that they wouldn’t hesitate to stuff my mouth with something disgusting and gross. And I intended to stay without tasting some putrid underwear or socks for as long as possible. But there was another reason: my father and his buddies finally stopped making fun of my small size and were actually impressed with how well I was handling being their prisoner. I didn’t want to give them any pretext to begin their mocking again.

The five hunks were joking, fooling around, smoking their fat cigars and sipping bear. None of them really took notice of me and Zack and only the occasional stern look from uncle Kev was reminding me that we weren’t totally forgotten. But even if we were there no way we could escape. Even though our legs were free, the moment either of us would do something suspicious, we both would end up hogtied mercilessly, probably to the delight of our captors. So the two of us sat there calmly, not wanting to goad the blokes.

“All right, time to bed, boys... Zack, you need to piss?” Mr. Watson turned to me and my friend suddenly.

“Mmmpphh....” Zack tried to speak.
“Nice try, buddy. But the gag stays on until tomorrow. So, you need a piss?” Zack looked angrily at his father, but shook his head.

“Good. Then we can make you two comfortable for the night...” Uncle Doug joined in the conversation. “Me and Mitch have the biggest tent, so the prisoners can sleep with us. What do you say, bro?”

“No problem, dude...” My Dad replied.

“All right, let’s get to business...” Mr. Rost added.

My father grabbed me by my arm and stood me up, uncle Doug did the same with Zack. The hunks marched the two of us into their tent and made us sit down, next to each other. We watched them take their clothes off, revealing their rock hard abdomen and chest muscles. I gulped and felt the familiar wave of jealousy flooding my guts; I was so envy of their muscularity. The guys stripped down to their boxers and put the clothes on a small pile in the corner of the tent. Uncle Kev went outside and returned after a few moments holding the coils of rope and the roll of military grade duct tape in his hands. The guys were about to tie us up for the night, and there was no way we could avoid that. The muscled bloke put the ropes and tape on the groun.

“All right, boys, we need to make sure you won’t escape, so we’ll try something that would immobilise both of you at the same time.” Uncle Doug said.

“We’ll untie your arms now, but if you dare to fight, try to escape or misbehave in any other way you’ll pay the consequences. Got that, boys?!” My father added in his most strict tone.

Me and Zack nodded. The guys didn’t say anything else and just started undoing the knots on our wrists. My father took care of mine and uncle Doug untied Zack. We didn’t have much time to enjoy our freedom, though; my Dad told us to sit back to back and grabbed a piece of rope.

“Hold on, bro... The clothes might get in the way, let’s have them shirtless for the night.” Uncle Doug spoke when my father was about to begin the restraining process.
“Good thinking, man. It’s not that cold inside, so that won’t be a problem.”

“Take off your clothes, boys. NOW!” My uncle ordered.

Zack and I complied and were soon forced to sit back to back again. My Dad took my arms and twisted them behind my back and around Zack’s body. He made them as close as possible before started tying them up together. Instead of crossing them, he made some sort of a rope cuffs, which proved to be as effective as the classical wrist tying. Zack’s arms came next: my uncle forced his arms around me and held them at the level of my abdomen as my Dad began creating another set of rope cuffs. When he was done, we were pressing against each other and sweating a lot.

“I see that all those years in the army have finally paid off, dude...” Uncle Doug commented on my father’s skills.

“Wait until I finish...”

My father was now totally focused on restraining me and my buddy together. The blokes first roped our biceps’ together, then our chests and abdomens, so we were nicely squashed against each other. I thought that the next step would be tying our legs together, but I was wrong. My Dad took a short piece of rope and tied one end to Zack’s rope cuffs, moved the rope under our butts and bound the loose end to mine. It was a complete surprise to me; when he was done neither me nor Zack could move our bound arms. Next, my uncle and father tied up our legs together: my Dad took his time to tie my legs up at the ankles, calves and above the knees. Uncle Doug did the same to Zack and now we were both ready for the night. Well, almost ready...

“Time to stuff your mouth, son. Open wide and accept it like a man...” My father said holding his brother’s nasty underwear in his gloved palm. The same piece of cloth I was gagged earlier today when roped up to that tree branch.

I looked my Dad in the eye and open my mouth obediently. As soon as I did he thrust the huge wad into my mouth and kept pushing it until the whole material was behind my teeth. I already knew the drill so I clamped my mouth shut, which caused my father to smile faintly under his nose. He grabbed the huge roll of tape and wrapped it over fifteen times over my mouth and around my head. He made the tape really tight and neat. Finally he ripped the tape off with his teeth and plastered it on my cheek.

“You two will stay perfectly quiet during the night, if you know what’s good for you.” Uncle Doug warned us.

The hunks didn’t pay much more attention to us; it was already late so they opened their sleeping bags and slid inside them. Not much time later I could hear their breathing calming down, which meant they were asleep. I sighed into my disgusting gag and tried to relax as much as possible in those circumstances.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to see this one still going.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Very interesting how they are tied. Interested in seeing where this goes from here :D
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Love the detail of the rope tied to wrists going under the butts and tied to other wrists.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Like how they are tied for sleep :lol: Wonder what comes their way next!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] As the others have mentioned, this chapter was punctuated by some awesome ropework.
And best of all, Officer Doug's big blue briefs are back in Pete's mouth. As far as I'm concerned, that's where they belong ;)

Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

Looking forward for next chapter
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 21 - Uncle Doug's offer

Sleeping in the position I was in wasn’t easy. I was dozing off many times during the night and didn’t get much rest. To my great surprise, Zack seemed to be quite all right and slept soundly, snoring from time to time. So when the morning came I was pretty tired and sore. I just sat there and waited for my father and uncle to wake up. When they finally did, I started moaning into my gag, but the hunks ignored me. They put on their trousers, socks and boots and left the tent. They returned some time later and told us the weather is very good and we would remain shirtless. They also intended to do so.

“Ok, boys, let’s untie you a little. Any of you need to piss or shit?” Uncle Doug asked as he undid the ropes binding me and Zack together.

“Mmpphhh....” I nodded and blushed under the many layers of tape.

“So, I guess it’s the ‘two’, son?” I nodded. “Well, I’m definitely not going to help you with that. I’ll just have to untie you completely, so you can do your business... But I’m warning you, son: any misbehaving and you’ll regret...” My father added in the most threatening voice. I gulped and nodded again.

My Dad started untying my legs and arms. I thought he would leave the gag on, but to my great astonishment, he removed that too and offered me a bottle of water. I accepted it and drunk half of the bottle, getting rid of my uncle’s foul underwear’s taste. Then I finished drank the rest of the water. I didn’t know if I should speak, so I remained silent. I enjoyed my freshly regained freedom; for the first time for the two days I was totally free.

“Grab the surviving shovel, kid. It’s next to my bag.” He ordered.

I did and spotted something : there was his leather jacket, the same he had on when he took the phone from my pants when helping me to piss. For all I knew the phone was still in one of the pockets. My heart was pounding in my chest; the victory was so close.... if the pocket’s hadn’t been zipped up, I would have had enough time to grab the trophy and win the competition. Unfortunately, with the two blokes near me the chances to achieve my goal were minimum. I pulled myself together, grabbed the shovel and me and my Dad went to the woods, where my father let me do my business.

When we returned to the camp, the guys were already up. Four huge, muscled hunks were now walking lazily around, shirtless and smoking cigars.

“All right, boy, time to tie you up, again.” My father said when we got back.

“Wait a second, bro, I have an idea...” Uncle Doug said and turned to me: “Being our prisoner for two days must have been hard for you, kid. You can avoid being restrained again, but on one condition: you switch sides. The choice is yours.”

I didn’t expect this coming, but I knew what was going on. Uncle Doug was a cop and he told me many times how they sometimes managed to convince the arrestees to cooperate with them. Of course, it not always worked, but usually, when dealing with some sort of a more sophisticated case, the cops would try to get as much information from one of the criminals. But now it was different: my uncle wasn’t trying to make me talk, he must have had something else in his mind. I tried to figure it out; maybe he was just messing around with me? Or maybe he wanted to show Zack that he couldn’t rely on me? Whatever the reason was I knew one thing: I wasn’t going to agree.

“Sorry guys, but I’m not a traitor.” I spoke up, for the first time in a few days.

When I told the guys that, I immediately felt my father’s huge, sweaty palm covering my mouth and pressing my head against his muscular chest. With the cigar back between his teeth, he had his other arm free, and used it to wrap it around my arms and torso, pinning my body to his. I didn’t even bother struggling; with the five muscled, alpha jocks gathering around me there was no way in hell I would be able to escape. Plus, I also wanted to show the guys I had the guts to be their prisoner again, and no matter how brutal they would go with me, I could stand it. I guess my father saying yesterday that he was proud of me made me want to prove him he was right. But there was something else; I had no idea why Zack was winking at me yesterday and today, and the only thing I could think of, was that he and the rest of my team had formed some kind of a plan; without any better options I had to stick to it. Switching sides and admitting my own failure was out of the question.

“Seems to me that your little boy misses being roped up, dude... Let’s not make him wait any longer, guys...” Uncle Kev spoke up, putting his cigar into his mouth and approaching me with a long coil of rope in his giant hands.

“Get him on the ground, Mitch.” I heard Mr. Rost

My father complied and in a matter of seconds I was lying on my stomach with my muscled father on top of me. He was hand gagging me tightly and his vice like grip on my torso was as tight as it was the moment he grabbed me. I my uncle Kev squatting down near my ankles; soon he was roping them up, starting at my ankles and going up to my knees. The bloke was tightening the rope after each wrap, and making sure it wouldn’t slip. Once he reached the knee level cinched the final knot and immediately took another coil to deal with my thighs. As I expected he began roping them up just above my knees and went on and on, until he got to my hip. He cinched another perfect knot; my legs were now totally useless and actually hidden under the rough, hemp rope wrapping.

“Get his arms, guys!” I heard my Dad.

“No need to tell me this twice, dude...” That was Mr. Rost’s voice.

I felt my father get off me, only to be replaced by someone else, sitting on my butt.. The guy grabbed my arms and twisted them brutally behind my back. Soon I felt the ropes being wrapped around my crossed wrists. He was very methodical with the work and by the time he was done, my hands were secured flawlessly at the small of my back. Even though I tried to wiggle them out of the bonds, there was absolutely no slack; my arms would have to stay there until the guys decide otherwise.

“Let’s sit him up and finish the arms.”

Yes, I was definitely going to pay the price for refusing my uncle’s offer. The guys clearly intended to make my predicament as bad as possible without actually hurting me. With my father still clamping his sweaty palm over my mouth they made me sit and started working on my upper arms. Uncle Kev wrapped them my left arm with the hemp rope, then went around my torso, over my shoulders, and below my armpits several times, creating a neat and flawless chest harness before tying the loose end to my right arm. I hoped they would finish, but realised I was wrong; the guys made another harness at the level of my forearms. As a final touch they tied another rope to my wrists, moved it under my butt, circled the thighs, went up and tied the loose ends to the chest harness. My arms were completely immobilized.

“All right, time to shut him up for good... Any ideas?” Mr. Rost asked, smiling around his cigar.

“The kid hasn’t tasted his Godfather yet, so why don’t we stuff his mouth with my nicely worn boxers? I’ve had them on since we arrived here, they could use some good mouth washing...” I heard Mr. Watson speak as he puffed on his big cigar.

“I guess he likes the idea, don’t you kiddo?” My father was teasing me.

Without further ado, Mr. Watson went inside the tent to change and a returned a moment later holding his gross boxers in his hand. He wasn’t lying: they looked absolutely putrid, they looked like he had them on for at least several weeks, and I could smell them from a distance. They were black with so many stains of sweat and cum I winced.
Mr. Watson's boxers.jpg
“All right, let’s make sure you stay quiet, prisoner...”

Mr. Watson put his cigar between his teeth and my father removed the sweaty palm from my lips. The moment he did, my Godfather started cramming the worn out piece of cloth into my protesting mouth. When the taste hit my palate, I thought I would vomit. It was nothing I could compare it to; soiled, sweaty, salty, cheesy and slimy. And, they were really big. So big, that I had much trouble with accepting the whole material inside my mouth. But my Godfather wanted them inside and in they finally went, making my cheeks expand painfully. I was panting heavily through my nose now.

“Fuck, dude, those are gross....” Mr. Rost stated.

“I told you they need a good cleaning... All right, let’s seal his mouth for good.”

My father was ready with the super wide duct tape and handed it to Mr. Watson. He unwound some and stuck it against my cheek. He kept wrapping the tape around my mouth way over twenty times; I stopped counting when it hit twenty five... He made the wraps tight, smoothing the tape on my face after each wrap. By the time he finally tore the tape and plastered the loose end, my lower face was totally covered in the military, sticky tape. I tried to speak, but even my whimpers came out really muffled. The job was perfect...

“Nice and quiet, that’s how I like you, son.” My Dad patted me on the cheek and turned to uncle Kev: “ Don’t worry, bro. Once we get him to your place you can keep him roped up and sucking up on your socks and underwear for as long as you want!”

“MMpphh.....”

“See, he’s eager to do it already!” Uncle Doug added and the guys laughed.

Without a warning I was pushed to the ground and my legs were bent. Another pice of rope was tied between my wrists and ankles, putting me into a strict hogtie. When I refused my uncle’s offer to join their team, I never expected them to be so cruel with me. But no matter what they had in store for me, I intended to take it like a man. Unfortunately I didn’t know what they were planning....

“I have two good news for you, boy.” I heard my father again. “Since you were stupid enough to reject my brother’s offer, you’re going to be tied up and gagged for the rest of the trip, or until your team wins the tournament. So, I guess you have two days to wash you Godfather’s underwear clean, son. If you behave we there is a possibility that we undo the hogtie, though... The other news is that after we leave, we’ll leave you at Kev’s.”

FUCK.... Those muscle hunks knew how to make a prisoner suffer...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

This story keeps getting better and better !
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Now this is getting really interesting....Now that he refused the offer to switch sides, I think the gang will take turns getting even on Peter :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

I agree...fucking better by any new chapter. Although tou could put some barefoot and tickling action. Keep him tightly hogtied though...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see this story is still going strong! Man, that is the nastiest gag yet! Doesn't look like those things have ever been washed.

Looks like poor Peter is going to need to get used to nasty things in his mouth. A whole summer with Uncle Kev after this? Sign me up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic