Areum, The Salon Girl FF/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Areum, The Salon Girl FF/F

Post by brasileira2 »

I'd been seeing Thais for about two years and our relationship was a secret and,at least for me, exclusive. I was tied up on average once every two weeks as long as Thais' daughter was not around. It was fun.

We would go out together for shopping or a meal. This Saturday we were at a nail salon on Avenida ibirapuera having our "Pe e Mao" done, or foot and hand in English. It was the usual soothing experience and I'd just been Hogtied by Thais at her place the night before. Thais was having a manicure and I was in a pedicure chair soaking my feet. I was ready for the welcoming foot massage. A young, very attractive Asian girl sat on the small wheeled stool in front of me and was ready to tenderly start on my feet, she cuffed up my jeans to get them out of the way when she clearly muttered "Must have been too tightly tied, huh?" I opened my eyes and felt her small fingers run the length of an indented red line on my ankle bone. Too embarrassed to say anything I just looked into her lovely almond shaped eyes as she continued with my pedicure.

Thais paid for the services since I was a student and didn't have a lot of money. I wanted to give the pedicure girl a cash tip so I walked back to her and gave her R$20 and she surprisingly handed me the salon's card with her name and cell number on the back. She was busy but mouthed" call me" as I left her.

I went home that evening and thought about that girl and her comment . She was so pretty in that undeniably Asian way. I think Thais told me the girls there were almost all Korean. I was actually feeling not just curious but also more than a bit aroused. I decided to dial her number.

The voice was a pert and cheerful "hello." As I studdered alittle to say " it's Anna, uh remember me from the salon today?". " Anna, so glad you called me. I liked you. Maybe we could talk. Can we have lunch this week?" Feeling more relaxed I said "Areum, I'd like that. How about Thursday at the Morumbi Mall? There's a bar there." Got it! You'll notice I look different in my little black dress Anna. See you then" after saying goodbye I thought " quick call" but there is something about her that entriques me.

I arrived by bus at the mall, again no money, no car, which is one of the city's best and I waited in the restaurant's bar where we'd agreed to meet. I wore a white cotton blouse , black pretty tight slacks and mid height black heel sandals. I sipped my beer when a voice calmly said " Anna, you made it" it was Areum in that black short dress she'd promised and some really cute strappy three inch heels that ensnared her gorgeous feet in a web of thin black straps that contrasted with her bright red toenail polish. We talked for awhile, had lunch then shopped the mall a bit. While walking in the mall the conversation turned to her remark in the salon. " I know a rope mark when I see one" she accurately said. "Alright you got me, it was, still is actually." I confirmed now that I was more comfortable with this Asian beauty." So Anna I know you've been in bondage yourself, maybe with that woman who brought you to the salon, I don't know. But have you yourself ever tied up another girl?" I froze as I looked at her again in the busy mall hallway. Those sexy feet, those eyes, those lips, that body made me think and I said "WelI I like girls a lot but, uh, no, not yet at least". She said, "Oh, look at that purse in the window" as the conversation turned light again. Did I say something wrong, I thought to myself.

It was near the end of the afternoon and I wanted to catch the bus while still early, before dark so I said "Well Areum it's been a real pleasure but I've got a bus to catch." "Nonsense Anna I'll give you a lift but along the way I'd like to show you my apartment, alright?" Areum eagerly offered.

We arrived at her small apartment about seven o'clock that evening. It was a third floor walk up. I came in and noticed the decidedly Asian theme but it was nice and neat. On my way to a bathroom trip I noticed the single bedroom had two single beds in it. "So Areum do you live alone?" I inquired. "Well no, I have a roommate who works as a waitress, she'll be home about midnight".

"So Anna how were you tied up?" As she got comfortable on the couch seated next to me. Her feet were on the couch crossed at the ankles to her side. "Wait, wait Anna, why don't you just show me? Maybe it's easier." " Show you? How?" I said "How do you think? I've got some cord in the drawer. I'll get it!"she said as she enthusiastically got up from the couch. She quickly returned with some fairly thin black cotton cord, I'd call it. " I always wanted to try this, how do you want me?" She chirped. Here I was with a strikingly beautiful Korean girl handing me some ropes. I felt nervous but sexually excited at the same time. " Get on the floor I guess. No wait, take off your dress first." I demanded really getting into the role. She smiled then unzipped and wiggled out of her dress. "Ok, now what? " she asked taking her face down position on the carpeted floor, now clad only in a very shear black bra and thong type black panties. " Hands behind your back, now!" I demanded in my meanest voice as I kneeled next to her. "Do my sandals stay on?" She asked. I thought to myself "Oh you better believe they stay on." "Yes, leave them on, Areum" I told her.

I felt a rash of excitement as I tied this Asian seductress. Her young body perfectly formed against her long black hair cascading almost to her waist. I pulled the cord tight on her delicate wrists and knotted it firmly. I crossed her ankles and she offered no resistance as I looped the black cord around and between her ankles all the time eyeing those lovely small feet with red polish. The air near her feet filled with the scents of feet, leather and a dab of perfume. I could no longer resist as I kissed the toes of her left foot. She moaned a bit in approval. I Hogtied her as Thais had Hogtied me so many times which made her olive toned body appear even smaller and younger. Rolling her onto her side I laid next to her face to face and kissed her lips as my tongue found hers in an erotic dance. My hand instinctively lowered to slip into her panties' front as I felt warmth and wetness as she moaned in approval. She said" please...don't stop...". I rolled her panties down to her knees to provide access as my hand and three fingers entered her while my other hand massaged her pert, erect nipples. I wasn't sure what this girl wanted from me but I didn't care at that point. Just then I heard a key turn the lock in her apartment's door.

" Areum I'm home early, there was no water today at work, they closed for the day". We both froze. " Ah, what's going on here?" " Who are you?" I hear in my direction ,as another young pretty Asian woman looks at me. She was dressed in a tight green teeshirt with a restaurant's name on it and red Capri pants. She wore flat tan sandals that tied with leather laces and colored beads around her ankles. Her pedicure was noticeable because of its purple color. Areum takes over "uh nothing Min Jee". " Anna this is Min Jee, my roommate." "Anna you better leave now. I need to settle this matter with Areum.". Min Jee said in a serious tone as she went into the bedroom. "What do I do, Areum?" I asked half panicking. Still quite Hogtied Areum said" It's ok Anna I can give you taxi money, it's on the dresser." "But what about you Areum?" I asked nervously.

Min Jee returned from the bedroom with more rope in her hand, this time white, and what looked like a handful of panties as well as a roll of heavy duty duct tape. Ignoring me, she immediately drops to her knees alongside Areum. Taking now white rope she ties Areum's elbows roughly together. I see Min Jee's anger in the ties and tight knots she applies. " Areum we've been over this before, haven't we? If you want to be tied up, I will do it, not acquaintances you meet somewhere. Now you will be punished!" She lectures her roommate. Areum groans as her back is arched from the hogtie being pulled much tighter than I made it. I stepped forward almost threatening to help my new friend as her hands and fingers were taped into a ball. " no Anna, I'm ok!" Areum assured me me but I thought I saw a tear run down her cheek.

"Are you alright Areum?" I meekly ask as I turn the doorknob to leave. " I'm mmmmpheesse" she tries to answer as Min Jee forces multiple used panties into her small mouth bulging the girl''s cheeks and causing a natural gag reflex as her roommate pulls tightly on a handful of Areum's hair forcing the girls head up and back. Min Jee answers me "She'll be tied up all night and punished in our own way, she'll be fine." as she winds tape around Areum's head and open mouth at least six times, forcing the panties deeper into the girl's mouth.

I look back wanting to help Areum as I see Min Jee cutting Areum's panties and bra off with scissors and applying a crotch rope to the myriad ropes already painfully imprisoning the girl. It looked like Min Jee had taken the thin red leather belt from the belt loops of her pants and laid it at her side. My last image of Areum was one I can never forget. The Asian beauty laying on the floor of her apartment in a painfully tight hogtie, thoroughly gagged and wearing only her black heels and a fine gold necklace, as her roommate hovered over her and finished tying Areum's bound wrists to the waist rope of her prisoner's tight crotch rope. As I stepped into the hallway, closing the apartment's door, I heard a loud whack sound and the muffled screams from Areum's gagged mouth. "Shut up bitch!" I hear Min Jee tell her mercilessly Hogtied roommate as I put my ear to the door for a few seconds.

I never returned to that salon or called Areum. I couldn't bear to. I did not tell Thais about Areum either and when Thais invited me to that salon with her, I always found an excuse to decline. I just asked Thais on more than one occasion "Is that same cute pedicure girl still there?".
Last edited by brasileira2 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Wow, really good story! Did you ever find out if she does still work there?
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Very nice, but slightly dark, tale. Descriptive as ever.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Loved this story, it was fun, and it was sexual, and well written. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting :)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I guess Areum preferred lovely Brazilians over other Asians. I hope she didn't get punished too harshly. Thanks for sharing!
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady of the Dark »

Hi Brasileira,

This is a pretty dark story with a nice description of the movements in the story. I liked it. Nice story.

Have fun,
Lady of the Dark
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

Wow that ending was intense, but great story!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Excellent, very entertaining.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Great Story, Thank you for sharing. I certainly would have followed up to see her again. She sounds like a lot of fun. I bet her roommate was a blast too...
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

Awesome story. You should have told Thais about Areum and then you might have had a threesome..
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

My bondage relationship with Thais was special. Very tight inescapable bondage with heavy sexual overtones. It changed me.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This was very descriptive. It was almost like I was there with you.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic