TUG Memorium (m/m stories)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TUG Memorium (m/m stories)

Post by bluemoon27 »

Background Information

For context and things, I will be providing a bit of background information before I start typing up some of these stories. Pretty much setting the tone and saying how exactly these things came to be.

In the summer of 2014 when I was twelve my family--which consisted of my father, my mother, my two brothers, my sister, and our dog--packed our things and moved into a new town. Our new home was not the biggest, but it was a huge step considering we hadn't all lived together in two years. The house itself was three bedrooms and one bathroom.

Of course, these things aren't important. During the first week of living in the home, I had gained a few friends, however, in these stories, the important ones to know are Connor, Matt, and Tyler.

Connor was a really cute blonde boy who lived next door to me. He had this huge bright blue eyes, and the widest, cheekiest smile out of us. He did, however, have this weird thing where he dressed in the same colour completely, but most of the time he wore basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Around this time he was probably ten or eleven. He was probably the first guy I was consciously attracted to when it came to anything fetish-wise. I remember fantasizing about him being tied up a whole lot, and every once in a while I did my best to make those fantasies come true.

Matt was a smaller, less attractive boy around nine years of age. He was the chubbiest out of us, which doesn't really mean anything outside of appearance and description. He had thick brown hair, that was always pretty short. He didn't have a lot of features that would make him stand out except for the fact that, at the time, he was the only one who outwardly showed interest in bondage.

Tyler was an Adonis. The boy was beautiful, and definitely fit every bad-boy cliché you could imagine. He loved to get in trouble. Tyler was around my age, only a year older than me, making us the older ones of the group. He had curly black hair and bright blue eyes. His face was slightly scarred from a car accident he had been involved in when he was younger. Nonetheless, I was very enamoured with the boy. I often caught myself staring at him and all the basic childhood crush stuff. Anything I could do to impress him, you know.

So, with that information, we'll be starting the timeline of events concerning this group of boys soon, but tonight is not the night to begin, unfortunately.

-----Shiloh M
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Looks promising! Looking forward to reading your stories.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

The First Incident

I am going to attempt to remember as much of this as I possibly can, so I implore you to stay with me during this struggle.

I think the beginning of this memory begins about a month after moving into the new house. Connor, Matt, Tyler, and I were hanging out, most likely going through some leftover boxes that we still hadn't unpacked from moving. Among some of the items in the boxes, we had found a plethora of NERF guns. Being young boys we, of course, started shooting each other and playing around with them. Before long, the house had become somewhat of a war zone, and at some point, we distinguished who our allies were and teams started forming.

Connor and I decided that we were going to stick together. I'm not entirely sure what I was wearing, but I can vaguely remember him dressed in red shorts and shirt, wearing these knee-high, black Adidas socks. Being the sock-loving fool that I am, I paid a lot of attention to those.

Matt and Tyler were on the other team, of course. Matt was wearing an orange t-shirt I'm pretty sure, and potentially grey sweatpants? I remember Tyler's outfit completely because most of the apparel belonged to me. He was wearing an old purple and black striped shirt I had given him a few days prior, black skinny jeans, and black ankle socks.

After the teams were set up on a whim, we all rushed into separate rooms, facing each other in the squared hallway that came out of my living room, only being separated by enough space to allow a centred doorway that led into a bathroom. Unfortunately, Connor and I rushed into my brother and sister's room (who were not home at the time). I only say that it was unfortunate because at the time I had a somewhat box of bondage goodies hidden away in my room. If we would've gone in there, I could've figured a way to isolate and conquer. However, that didn't happen.

After sitting in the room for around five minutes, Connor and I heavily questioned what we were to do. We had run out of ammo, and most of it was out in the living room and kitchen area. Together, we decided on who was going to risk going out to collect the foam bullets. I ended up drawing the shortest straw and headed out on my own to find the ammo.

Apparently, I was a little too concentrated, because I had no indication whatsoever that Tyler had snuck out of my bedroom and was making his way to me. When he was at distance, he wrapped one arm around my waist, pinning my arms, and place his free hand over my mouth. I grunted and attempted to break free, but Tyler was definitely on the more muscular side of adolescence. Soon I found myself in my bedroom, with Tyler and Matt on either side of me holding the box that contained my make-shift bondage equipment.

The box was fairly small, and only contained two pairs of shoelaces, two draw-strings from a bag, and a roll of Dollar General duct tape. Tyler ordered me to put my hands behind my back, and I complied. He took the cheap duct tape and wrapped it around my wrists a couple of times, and did the same to my ankles. He only put a couple of strips of tape on my mouth so it was fairly easy to speak through. After a hot minute of lying taped up in my room, they brought Connor in taped in the same way I was. The average boy torture commenced with nipple pinching and some sock smelling (but only playfully. I don't remember either of them ever actually holding their foot to my face). Our gags were upgraded too at one point. Tyler took the tape and wrapped it around our heads " like they do in the movies," he put it.

When we were let out, I'm pretty sure I challenged Tyler to try to get out of my ties, but he said he'd do it another time. I feel pretty confident in saying that this incident alone sparked the next few, for their respective reasons. Stayed tuned to hear the rest of them, and be on the lookout for new threads about other people I have had bondage experiences with.

-----Shiloh M.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
Switch.
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

Sounds like you had a wonderful childhood. Did you already realise you're into tie-ups at the time or did that come later? Looking forward to here more recollections from you.
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

Exelsia wrote: 5 years ago Sounds like you had a wonderful childhood. Did you already realise you're into tie-ups at the time or did that come later? Looking forward to here more recollections from you.
Oh at that point I definitely knew.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
Switch.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]bluemoon27[/mention] Well told, kiddo! Sounds like you had a lot of fun growing up.
Looking forward to reading the rest.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Well done! Really missed these true innocent stories about childhood experiences, looking forwards to your next entries
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

Aforementioned Commitment

I suppose when Tyler told me that he would allow me to bind him the next time we hung out, he was definitely not expecting me to hold him to it. There was a noticeable shift in his posture, but reluctantly he agreed to the challenge because of the prior day's commitment.

So, there we were in the room belonging to my smaller siblings, with the exclusion of the youngest. The room was scarcely furnished, being that we had only moved in recently. It contained a twin bed mattress, a stool, a dresser, and three boxes for toys.

Connor, Matt, Tyler, and I had gathered earlier that day to play video games, and we managed to find ourselves here again. However, this time I had remembered what Tyler had said. The boy now lay at my feet, wearing brown cargo shorts, a black t-shirt, and calf-high, black, athletic socks.

I didn't have any ropes, so I made do with what was available to me. These things included duct tape, shoelaces, and two cords that I had removed from a drawstring bag a couple of months prior. I have always been resourceful--especially when it comes to bondage.

So, with what little knowledge I held of how to tie people up, I began trying my best to do the task and do the task well. I took one of the drawstring cords, and I started wrapping it around his wrists. I even cinched the rope, most likely because I had read stories on this site that spoke about cinching the rope and such. After I knotted his wrists off, I moved down to his ankles and started to tie them with the other drawstring. I didn't cinch this one, however, which ended up being a mistake. I took his ankles and added a shoelace in between and connected them to his wrists, hogtying him. There was no gag because at that point I definitely did not have the courage to do such a thing in front of other people.

Alas, Tyler began to struggle in his bonds, which held surprisingly well. I was actually surprised that he hadn't gotten out faster. Unfortunately, this blissful moment only lasted a few more seconds, for the shoelace connecting his wrists and ankles had come undone. Shortly after, he was able to slip his ankles out of their bindings, and now only had to worry about his wrists. Another surprise arose--he couldn't get free from his wrist bonds by himself. Of course, his first reaction was to jump up and start bucking around the room trying to leave. I attempted to stop him, but the other two boys started trying to wrestle me down.

I put up one hell of a fight but before long I was on the floor, under two boys, while the other one ran out the door to be freed by whoever he could find. About five minutes later, Tyler re-entered the room, tossing the drawstring cord in my direction.

It had been the first time I had bound someone well enough to the point where they couldn't free themselves, and I was proud of that. However, no more of these games occurred that day, because we were all too hot and worn out.

Stayed tuned for the next in this series, where a game is suggested while one of the boys is staying over at my house.

-----Shiloh M.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
Switch.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well told. I enjoy reading true origin tales like this. Thanks for posting!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That was a fun read. Good job!
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Well told. I enjoy reading true origin tales like this. Thanks for posting!
I like starting with the beginning because it shows how by the end I knew what I was doing and who I was gunning for because I was attracted to them more specifically. Basically, a coming-to-fetish-god moment that spanned several years.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
Switch.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

Friendly reminder to all that my messages, whether they be on here, Kik, Tumblr, or Instagram, are ALWAYS open. However, pro-tip for Instagram if you aren't an obvious kink account I will not accept your follow request unless you give me a heads-up in my direct messages on the site. Other than that I am down to talk whenever on whatever.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
Switch.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great so far! Looking forward to reading more
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Bluemoon27: I hope that you will continue this story in the near future. It's been a "good read" so far. Best Regards.

Ebascoray
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

Ebascoray wrote: 4 years ago Bluemoon27: I hope that you will continue this story in the near future. It's been a "good read" so far. Best Regards.

Ebascoray
I plan on continuing sometime soon. With the semester coming to an end my life has reached a peak in chaos.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
Switch.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

An interesting, fun, and easy read. Reminds me a bit of my own childhood. Don't ever remember tying or being tied with duct tape, but there were a couple of times we used white medical adhesive tape. It was half an inch wide, as opposed to duct tape, which was two inches wide.

I do remember duct tape gags, but only once was it wrapped all the way around the head. We quit doing it because, while it was more effective than bandanas, cloth bandages, or boy scout neckerchiefs, it hurt like hell when it was removed. To make the cloth gags more effective, we just made up a rule that captives behaved like captives on TV and in the movies: Lots of "mmmppfff's" but no talking or pushing the gag out with the tongue, unless there was an emergency.

We had other rules, too. Break a rule, pay a penalty. Usually, it was getting tied up, sometimes, more than once. Other penalties included "babysitting" the 9 and 10 year old cub scouts on back yard campouts. And with five to nine of them, and one of you, you got tied up anyway (but usually, not very well).

Drawscore
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

The Sleepover Game

It was a chilly night sometime in the winter when Connor and I had decided to stay at my house together. The night held it's usual activities, such as playing video games, wrestling, and listening to music. However, we began to get very bored, very fast, and it lead us to scour the internet for challenges to do.

After some time doing the simple and potentially dangerous challenges, I remembered a video I had once watched on YouTube where one was to escape being tied up and gagged faster than the other, and whoever lost was hogtied. I brought up the challenge and we watched the video that it was inspired from. Connor was on board, and I began to gather my materials--the two drawstrings mentioned in an earlier story, a few belts, and two red bandanas from my father's collection.

Connor went first, wearing blue jeans, a grey wrestling t-shirt, and black socks. He placed his hands behind his back, where I crossed them and secured them with one of the drawstrings. I instructed him to lie on the ground, where I bound his socked ankles with the other drawstring. I then cleave gagged him with one of the red bandanas and set the timer. He struggled to stand up and then got to work on his bonds. He released his ankles but had some trouble with his wrists, so I did him a solid and loosened the knot a little bit. After a nudge of help, Connor proclaimed himself free at around three minutes and thirty seconds.

At this point, I was wearing red basketball shorts, a black t-shirt, and white socks. I put my hands behind my back, where they were hastily tied, as well as my ankles. It took little to no effort freeing myself, being timed out at sixteen seconds. This meant Connor had lost, and I got to do the honours of tying the boy up more.

The blonde lay on my bed with his hands crossed behind his back. I tied them the same as I had before and did the same for his ankles. However, this time I took one of my smaller belts and connected his wrists and ankles in a hogtie. I ditched the idea of a standard cleave gag because I actually really wanted to see what Connor looked like all tied up and gagged for real by my own hand. The boy was cute, what can I say? Anyway, I pretended like I was going to gag him as I had before, except when he opened his mouth I shoved the entire bandana in. He produced a shocked groan before shaking his head and trying to resist. I tied the other over his mouth so that he couldn't remove the stuffing.

I stepped back to admire my work, watching the boy yell into his gag, and thrashing in his makeshift bonds. He flexed his socked feet and ankles trying to loosen the belt holding his legs and arms together, but to no avail. I tickled him a bit and let him free.

Stay tuned for next time, where one of the boys finds themselves tied to a chair during a game of tag, realising they actually liked it.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
Switch.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back. Going well.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Thanks for continuing. Best regards.

Ebascoray
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

A fun read. Looking forward to the next episode...
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

Some New Truths

On this particular day, Connor, Matt, Tyler, and I were outside in the yard of Connor's uncle who had lived across the street from me. We were playing tag, among a series of other games, with Connor's sister and my own siblings. Another friend was introduced to the equation when a small and annoying boy came to the yard. His name was Gavin, and he was not entirely well liked by the crowd because of his habit of speaking too much and too loudly.

There was an old camper out in this yard and it was definitely really gross and dangerous thinking about it now as an adult, but to our child-brains we thought it was the coolest hideout we could find. So, everyone was in the camper talking when Matt pulls me outside for a talk.

Basically, Matt said that he had grown really tired of listening to Gavin talk excessively, and had asked me to go and get my belts and strings so we could do something about it. Matt and I collectively grabbed Connor and Tyler from the camper and told them about our plan, and they were definitely on board.

So, Tyler and Connor went back into the camper with the crowd and attempted to get the other kids to go somewhere else other than the yard. They ended up proving successful in that matter, which is really wild considering how stubborn my our siblings could be. In the meantime, Matt and I had headed to my house to gather some supplies, which was basically the small bondage box from earlier stories, plus a couple of tube socks for good measure.

Whilst we were gone, Connor also managed to find this unnecessarily long coil of rope that I had no idea how to use because of its lack of flexibility. For some reason, he talked me into it though, and before long we were wrestling Gavin down in the yard trying to bind him with this comically large rope.

It definitely did not work out like we thought it would and we gave up. Later on in the day, Gavin went home and Matt and I were sitting at the rusty metal table by the camper when I mentioned that I was looking forward to tying him up for the sole purpose of getting him to leave us alone. Matt then said that I could tie him up if I wanted, just to cure my bondage blue-balls.

So, I took the belts from my bag and I bound his wrists to the sides of the chair, and wrapped the tape around his ankles and around the legs. I did a couple rounds around his chest and decided it was good enough. I thought I was done, but he looked at me and said "But what if I yell?"

So, catering to the boys wants and wishes fully, I gave him an evil little grin as I slipped his shoes off. I removed his socks and bundled them up. He did not protest or resist, he just opened his mouth and accepted them. So after tying the bandana around his mouth to keep them in, he started shifting and grunting into his gag.

The problem is, he kept spitting the gag out. I told him several times that I would make him regret it if he continued, but he pushed his luck anyway. So I then took off my white tube socks and tied the ends into a knot making a cloth ball-gag basically. He looked at me in terror as I approached with my socks, and he attempted to resist but I held his nose until he opened his mouth to take in the gag. I tightly tied them around his head tightly and left him to struggle. He definitely was not getting out of that one. However, he did. The adrenaline from the gag gave him the strength to yank his arm out of the poor belt-tying I had done to one of his wrists. He was free soon and we resumed our game of tag.

Later that night however, Matt and I were alone again, and we spoke about that day. He revealed to me that he actually did like being tied up, and that he really liked being made to have my socks in his mouth. So I counted that adventure as a definite win in my book.

Stay tuned for another unexpected year-long hiatus followed by the story of me catching one of the boys off guard while they played video games.
--Shiloh M.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
Switch.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome back! A good update as always! See you in a year! XD
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

These are wonderful to read. Nothing like those early games. I especially liked this last one and the sock gag. I look forward to hearing more about you and your friends!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I hope we will not have to wait for a full year for the rest of the story, because this was really good
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

Hey Guys

I do also wanna apologize for the lack of actual bondage content in the last post. My memory is really starting to get fuzzy around those areas and I didn't remember a ton from this day in particular, but I thought it was important for character development reasons, and because it explains other stories on why other things happened, yknow.

--Shiloh M
m/m bondage enthusiast.
Switch.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic