BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

So glad to see this series getting reposted. Keep it up bondagefreak!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Hope you won't mind a little fan art...
That's from chapter 13, inside the tent.
So you're in Nick's skin and poor Steven, is staring at you with mixed anger and reproach from between that SOB Brad's thights, like " What'you doing to me Niiick ?!" :D
steven gagged.jpg
Still can't believe you made 100+ chapters... s'gonna be a looong fun read !
That’s an awesome picture. I hope we’ll see more in the future. This story on its own is a work of art and it deserves to be so beautifully depicted.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] Thanks, No doubt I'll make more: he keeps writing things that turn me into a dog in heat :lol:
And if others want to show their talents too, guess he'd like it even more.
I'm from DeviantArt where everybody's an artist and is more " visual arts" oriented, so there has to be less like that here but I'd hate to let you guys feel like I'm trying to smother competition :D
Last edited by LK3869 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
I'm thrilled to hear you might be rewarding us with further illustrations in the furure!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @@LK3869
I'm thrilled to hear you might be rewarding us with further illustrations in the furure!

You guys keep me distracted both from real-life work and other "artistic" projects to the point anybody else would be worried :) but I wouldn't do it if it didn't feel like returning favors. Most of you are "old" community members but I'm still on a high I've been led here . Seriously.
Good thing is I draw quickly :lol: ( and money keeps coming in no matter how hard I try to ignore it, so loads of pics to come ... )
AND i cannot resist drawing brutes mistreating a sweet nice looking lad. Plus things like your " he cares for me so he ties me even more" lines, that just talks to me .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the Author: Just wanted to give a quick shout-out to those who may be on here due to having read the previous sixteen chapters on Deviant Art. Welcome to the "Stories of Tie Up Games" forum! If you've made it this far in your reading, I suggest adding this page to your Internet favourites and creating yourself an account on this forum. All 300+ chapters of Bound & Gagged In A Sleeping Bag are located right here, on this thread.

Most of your favourite Deviant Art authors are on here and you'll need to be a member in order to comment and see all the photos and artwork illustrating this tale.

Have fun reading! I hope you all enjoy the continuation of Steven's adventure and I hope to see your comments.
Unlike Deviant Art, this bustling community of 14 000+ members is built around reader participation and user comments.

CHAPTER 17 - THE FISHING TRIP

The look on Brad's face almost made me proud of the fact that Nick was holding me tight and leading me down towards the shoreline. I knew it was strange for a guy to feel this way, but sometimes I actually enjoyed being paraded around by Nick, especially when his friends were around.

"Dude, why isn't he tied up to the tree?" Brad asked, looking positively surprised at seeing me here, without any restraints on my hands or feet.

"Nah, better bring him with us." Nick answered lazily. "...in case someone finds our camp." He added, obviously making up excuses to cover up the fact that he WASN'T a total jerk. It's as though he thought of himself as weak, or feared Brad would think less of him for feeling sympathy for me.

I didn't care what Nick thought. I was just glad to see he still had a shred of decency in him and that this little power game he was playing with me hadn't completely corrupted his mind.

"I also figured I could use a foot slave while I'm fishing." he added, giving me a light jab and putting a hand around the back of my neck.

"Let's just put him on a leash and make him swim behind the boat." Brad laughed, ruffling my hair as I approached the small craft and was ordered to get in.

"Haha. Dude, that's harsh." Nick chuckled, almost half-heartedly.

Something was a little off. Yesterday he was really into this. He'd fuckin' dragged me onto this trip by force and had humiliated me in front of Brad, in one of the worst possible manners.
Now he was a little toned down.
Had toying with me suddenly gotten old, or did he actually feel a small amount of guilt for what he had done?
Either way, I wasn't complaining. I liked this toned-down version of Nick a LOT better!

I started getting into the boat but found myself gasping in surprise as a big pair of strong hands suddenly grabbed my waist and literally lifted me up in the air and into the boat.

"Up you go." Nick said, lifting me straight up off the ground as though I weighed less than a feather.

I stood there in the boat, feeling a little dazzled and humiliated at being treated like a child, but Nick and Brad both got in and didn't seem to be paying me much attention. Even after a few second had passed, I was still dazzled by how easily the hunk had just plucked me off the ground. His arms and biceps were indeed massive, but STILL, the fact that he could just snatch me up off the ground with such ease was a little...disconcerting.

There were two large bench-like structures on the boat. Both of them were pretty well centered, with one at the front of the boat and the other, closer to the aft. Brad took up the front, Nick took the rear and I was ordered to sit in the middle, on the floor of the craft with the cooler and the fishing gear.

The boat didn't have a motor, just two paddles, which I knew was better for fishing anyway.

The two hunks quickly used the paddles to push us offshore and were pretty soon paddling their way into deeper waters.

A few minutes passed, and soon we were several hundred meters away from the point where we'd left off.

The guys were busy talking about their gym routines and how paddling was a good upper body workout.
I remained quiet and stayed seated on the boat floor, enjoying the relaxing sound of water hitting the hull as we advanced.

I felt as if I was part of the background, and it felt good not to be the center of attention for a bit.

We spent the first half-hour roaming around the edge of the lake, paddling along its shallow bays and clearings.
Several times, I reached overboard and allowed my hand to trail down into the cool water, letting my fingers sample the wet, mesmerizing embrace of mother nature.

The sun was shining its warmth down on us, and by its position high up in the sky, I could only guess it was around noontime.

It didn't take long for Nick and Brad to take their shirts off, leaving me to feel slightly jealous and more than a little inadequate.

It was already late summer and both jocks had earned nice, golden tans.
It made sense. Nick worked construction and spent a lot of time outdoors during the warmer months. I didn't know what Brad worked in, but it was obvious he'd been out in the sun quite a bit as well. I, on the other hand, haD just finished my college session and had been cooped up indoors, studying and working on assignments and group projects. Even though we were in August, I had about the same skin complexion as a sheet of paper. Okay, no. I wasn't that pale. But you get the gist of it...

Nick and Brad eventually found a spot they liked.
Much of the water surface was covered with lily pads. and willow tree branches were looming out horizontally over the edge of the lake. The occasional croaking of frogs and other amphibians could be heard from out in the distance, not to mention the growing concentration of dragonfly sightings.

This was the perfect ambush site for predatory perch, large bass and great northern pike, I thought to myself.
Brad must've figured the same. He stopped paddling and quickly motioned for Nick to do the same, allowing our momentum to stealthily carry us into the bay.

I felt a strangle tingling sensation every time I looked up and glanced at Nick's body.

He looked really impressive, sitting there with his big, muscular pecs and torso exposed.
His chest, abdomen, shoulders and biceps were all smooth. His entire upper body was hairless, except for his pits and forearms of course.

Short, golden hairs covered the jock's thick forearms, and big, bushy tufts could be seen sticking out of his pits every time he raised his biceps or moved his arms around.

I couldn't help but allow my eyes to roam down the hunk's hard abdomen and settle on his great, big thighs and appreciate the way his shiny blue nylon trackies were stretched out tight around them.

Every time he moved his feet or adjusted his position, his nylon pants would alert us by producing unmistakable swooshing noises.

It must've been around 25 degrees Celsius outside, not abnormally warm for this time of the year, but hot enough for Nick to break up a sweat from all the paddling.

The jock used the back of his hand to wipe the sweat off his brow.
I noticed a drop falling from the side of his forehead, onto his big pecs and rolling all the way down his abs and into his trackies.

He must've been sweating like crazy inside his nylon trackies, I thought to myself.
I didn't even wanna THINK about his feet or how bad they must've been, all cooped up and sizzling inside those big, old basketball shoes of his.

After a good ten or fifteen minutes of watching the jocks cast and reel in, I got a little bored of waiting for the anticipated catch.

Nick eventually settled his gaze down on me and put his fishing rod down before snapping his fingers to get my attention.

"Give me the bag." he ordered, motioning towards the green packsack that was lying on the floor, between me and the lunch cooler.

I quickly turned and reached for the heavy bag before handing it over to Nick, watching intently as he fished out a small, white bottle from one of its numerous compartments.

"Come here." he ordered, extending a hand behind my head and pulling me closer.
I was made to sit down right in front of him, my head between his massive legs and my face, right at his crotch level.

I felt small and insignificant just sitting there between the giant muscle-hunk's great big thighs.

I watched as he opened the bottle up and squeezed the while liquid into his hand.
He quickly put the bottle back into the bag and extended his free hand behind my head before ordering me to hold still.

I couldn't believe it.
The stud rubbed his fingers together and started spreading the oily sunscreen lotion onto my face.
He spread the cream on my cheeks, ears, nose, neck and forehead, not caring about the fact that I was blushing like crazy and looking down in shame.

Ordering me to put lotion on was one thing. But putting it on my face, was another!

"There." he said, using both his hands to massage the lotion around my ears. "I don't want you getting a fuckin' sunburn." he mumbled, apparently concerned about my pale skin complexion and the effects of prolonged noontime sun exposure.

When my gaze drifted upwards a bit, I couldn't stop from opening my eyes wide in surprise.

Woah! Ok, someone was DEFINITELY enjoying himself here.
The prominent bulge between his thick, nylon-clad thighs, looked even bigger than it did a minute ago!

I quickly dragged my eyes away, hoping the jock had been too busy applying the lotion to my face to notice that I'd been staring at his protruding package.

Mere seconds later though, my eyes were called back to the spot when the familiar sound of swooshing nylon filled my ears.

I watched as the giant, muscle-hunk reached right under his massive, nylon-clad bulge and gave himself a good scratch. There was absolutely nothing subtle about it.

When my eyes shot upwards, I saw the big blond hunk looking down at me with a strange look on his face.
It was like a mixture of lust, cockiness and disgust, all in one.

I swear, I even heard him emit a low pitch, barely-perceptible growl as he sat there, looking down at my face.

I averted my gaze away, but the horny hunk grabbed my hair and yanked my head up so that I was looking at his face again. He smirked cockily, before licking his lips, growling and giving me a mild smack on the cheek.

I immediately flinched and whimpered, putting a hand over the side of my face he'd struck.
The brute just laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Yo bud." he called out to Brad. "Pass me the lifejacket."

Brad put his fishing rod down before grabbing the big, orange lifejacket at the front of the boat and handing it over to Nick.

"Up." Nick instructed, motioning for me to get up and stand in front of him.
I did, and nervously looked on as he opened the large, thick jacket up.

Brad pulled the lunch cooler closer to where Nick and I were and quickly sat on it, no doubt wishing to be a spectator to whatever Nick was planning.

The bare-chested hunk stood up, towering almost a full head over me, and brought lifejacket behind my diminutive frame.

He had to be kidding me!
I was practically a professional swimmer and didn't need to be wearing a stupid lifejacket.

I was expecting to be told to put my arms through the slots, but instead, Nick just put the jacket around my shoulders, grabbed the big zipper and zipped it right up, trapping my arms down to my sides.

"Haha! Nice." Brad chuckled from behind, sitting on the big lunch cooler and slowly sipping his beer.

I looked down to see Nick's hands buckle the three torso straps, and watched as he pulled all three of them real tight, causing the heavily padded lifejacket to squeeze down around me, keeping my arms trapped nice and tight.

I moaned and tried freeing my arms out. But it was no use. The stupid lifejacket was zipped up and the three security straps were pulled tight and buckled up, sealing my fate.

"Make sure you use the crotch straps." Brad laughed, causing Nick to suddenly notice the four security straps dangling down, between my legs. Two at the front of the lifejacket and two at the back.

"Yeah, good idea." he answered, sitting back down on the wooden bench and pulling me forward so he had easy access to the lower straps.

I heard two, distinctive "click" sounds as the jock buckled the left crotch straps together and did the same with the two right-side straps.

To my credit, even thought my face clearly showed the extent of my dissatisfaction, I managed to stay quiet and avoid complaining the whole time.

The crotch straps were tightened up until they were digging right into my bum and around my crotch.
Now I'd never manage to get out of this jacket on my own, I knew.

Nick put his hands around my restrained torso and spent a few seconds observing his work and grinning at how utterly useless and pathetic I looked.

"Haha. He's fucked!" Brad laughed, taking another sip of his cold beer. "He ain't gettin' outta that jacket."

"Yeah, I got him strapped up real good." Nick answered, giving each security strap a quick tug to make sure they were tight enough.

"Down. On the floor." The jock suddenly ordered, grabbing the lifejacket and pulling it down until I was once again kneeling between his legs.

I was quickly helped down into a lying position on my back and was dragged closer to Nick, until my head was between the stud's large feet. Thankfully, the old lifejacket had a really large and thick back collar, allowing the back of my head to rest on the padding instead of resting on the hard deck floor.

Nick and Brad both spent a few minutes laughing at my helpless predicament and enjoying themselves at my expense. I looked up at the blue sky above and tried forgetting where I was and tried forgetting the poor company I was in.

My momentary lapse was disturbed though, when the heavy weight of Nick's left foot landed hard on my padded chest, causing me to gasp in surprise.

I looked up at the hunky, muscular jock sitting above me and saw his cocky face staring down at me.

It didn't take long for his other sneakered foot to come into view.
This one though was aimed right at my face.

"Clean my shoe, bitch." Nick ordered, pressing his giant, old basketball shoe right over my face.

"Mmnnphff." I protested, caught off guard by the big, heavy shoe as it smothered my face and pressed down hard over my mouth and nose.

I spent a good half-hour, licking his dirty basketball trainers, lapping the soles clean, licking, kissing and licking some more.
Nick moved his feet around every few minutes and he wasn't too gentle about it either.
Every time I slacked off a little, I got a mild kick on the head and was given more shoe to work on.

His sneakers were huge, so there was a lot of surface to cover.
My tongue felt dry and my mouth sore. Still, the jock wasn't satisfied.

He'd resumed fishing, casting his line and reeling it in, frowning down at me every now and then to make sure I was obediently licking and sucking up to his dirty bad boys.

Nothing was going for the bait right now. It was too bright and warm with the sun high up like this.
But both of them still kept at it for some time, no doubt hoping to land a first catch.

It's only when the two jocks started talking to each other about my fate that things got interesting.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 14 times in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 18 - SLAVE TO TWO MASTERS

The jocks ended up paddling to a new spot and trying their luck again, quietly getting their fishing rods ready and casting out into the shallow bay.

Nick kept frowning down at me every now and then, keeping me in line and making sure I kept lapping up his big, old Reeboks. I thought he was being a real jerk again, up until the point where he started chatting with Brad.

"Dude. What you did last night really wasn't cool." He suddenly voiced out, breaking the silence that had been reigning for the past several minutes.

"What the fuck are you talking about, bro?" Brad laughed, keeping watch over his floating fishing lure as he slowly reeled it in, anticipating a bite that never came.

"You know what I'm talking about." Nick answered, frowning at his friend's feigned ignorance.
"Stuffing your fuckin' boxers in his mouth was not cool, man."

I wanted to correct him and tell him it was worse than that, and that the boxers weren't even Brad's!
But I knew better than to open my mouth and interrupt their conversation.
I'd tell Nick the truth later on. For now, it could wait.

"What? C'mon, you gagged him with your smelly stuff loads of times!" Brad replied, calling Nick out on his apparently unjust accusation.

I pretended not to pay attention to what was going on and kept licking the muscular blond hunk's big sneakers.
Nick was horny and harsh with me right now, but I couldn't help but feel a small tingling sensation as I heard him aggressively lash out at his friend, on my behalf.
It didn't matter if it was just his territorial instinct kicking in, he was defending me, and that was sweet.

"You could've fuckin' choked him to death!" Nick growled, obviously frustrated that Brad wasn't taking him seriously.

"Calm down, bro. Jeez!" Brad suddenly voiced out, sighing deeply.
"Look. I didn't stick a sock in his mouth 'cause I didn't want him getting it stuck in his throat while we were asleep." he explained. "I chose the biggest possible stuffing 'cause I knew he wouldn't be able to swallow it by accident. Besides...I don't know why you're so pissed off about this. He's the one who kept screaming and waking me up last night."

"What!?" I suddenly cried out, more than a little upset about Brad's lie. "That's not true! I didn't..."

"Shhh. Hey!" Nick barked, using his right shoe to roughly nudge the side of my face. "Quiet!"

I allowed my face to display a saddened expression before falling back into silence.
I wasn't allowed to defend myself, not even against Brad's gross lies.

Nick looked down at me frowned. I allowed my saddened eyes to temporarily meet his, and even though our eye contact was brief, I could tell he wasn't really angry with me.
He probably knew better than to believe Brad's false accusation about me throwing a tantrum last night.
Either way, he didn't want me talking.

"Then you should've woken me up and asked me to deal with him!" Nick shot, visibly upset.

"Ok, wait. Lemme get this straight." Brad chuckled, putting his line down and turning around to face his buddy. "Are you saying that I have to fuckin' ask for your permission to play with this fucker?"

Even though Brad's question was expertly dressed in a way to make Nick sound unreasonable, the blond hunk didn't flinch or hesitate.
"Yes!" he barked, 'causing my face to tingle in excitement. I couldn't help but feel all strange and tingly now that he was being so territorial and protective of me.

Brad hesitated for a minute, probably not expecting such a clear and unflinching response to his question.

"Well...I gotta say, that's not really fair, bro." He complained, suddenly trying to turn things around by acting as though he was the one being mistreated. "I'm the one who made this whole trip work out and I still don't get any thanks from you. That's not exactly what we agreed upon...but what do I know..." he muttered, turning around to cast his lure back into the shallow bay, acting as though he was hurt by his friend's ungratefulness.

What a hypocrite!

One thing did worry me though. Brad was smart. Real smart!
Nick wasn't dumb or anything, but he wasn't the most subtle guy either.
Like most guys, he was pretty oblivious to mind games, facial expressions and suggestive comments.

Brad was smart, possibly smarter than Nick, or at least, better versed in the art of subtle persuasion.
Nick wasn't very hard to manipulate.
Sure, he had size and muscle on his side, but in a battle of wits between him and Brad, I wouldn't be so quick to bet my money on him.

"He's mine. He owes me big time for all the years I stood up for him." Nick explained, obviously on the defensive.
He was falling right into Brad's game, believing he'd hurt his friend by claiming full ownership of me. The simple fact that he felt he had to justify his ownership over me, didn't bode too well.
Brad was playing his cards expertly.

I'm not sure I liked the concept of being owned, but I'm pretty sure Nick would have thrown me overboard, had I objected at this point.

"No need to explain, bro. I'll just let you guys use my tent, my lake and my cottage. I'll stay out of your way...just think of me as your host. I'm sure..." Brad mumbled, doing his best to sound discouraged.

"Okay, okay! Calm down..." Nick sighed, rubbing his forehead and rolling his eyes, apparently not having much tolerance for his friend's sulking. "Look, if it means that much to you, I'm sure we can come to an agreement."

Brad was quick to jump on the opportunity.
Nick had opened the door and wouldn't be able to close it shut again, not without coming off as unreasonable.

Brad was in full control right now, and Nick wasn't interested in hearing my opinion.
This was definitely a battle of wits, and Nick was losing big time!

"I get that he's yours and I respect that, bro. I really do." Brad stated, doing a good job at sucking up to his muscular friend. "I just feel like you're hoarding all the action and keeping the fun for yourself. I drove us here and got everything ready for you guys. I just feel like I'm being taken advantage of."

Nick still didn't say anything, though I could feel his feet and legs stiffening up. He was cornered and he knew it.
It was too little too late though.

"Look. I have an idea. We can each take a day with him." Brad explained. "You get him one day, I get him on the next, then you get him back again. And as soon as we get back to your place, he's all yours." he offered, driving the final nail in the coffin, so-to-speak.

Nick didn't say anything at first.
He just looked down at my frightened expression, frowned, then looked away towards the shoreline, no doubt feeling the weight of my pleading gaze.

Then he spoke the unthinkable.
"Fine." he said, speaking loudly to make us both believe that this wasn't an unwilling compromise on his part.

Brad and I were WAY ahead of him though, and part of me knew that Nick knew that as well.

I raised my head up to look at him, a confused and scared expression on my face.
He couldn't be serious! He couldn't possibly allow Brad to take shared control over me!

Nick wasn't paying me any attention, but I knew he could see me.
He was purposefully keeping from looking down at me, obviously unwilling to expose himself to my frightened, accusatory gaze.

"You keep him today." Brad suggested, "I'll take care of him tomorrow." he added, making it sound as though he and Nick would simply be exchanging the role of caretaker.

"Fine. But I'll be watching you closely." Nick warned. "Don't cross the line."
At this point, his threats didn't mean much, but Brad kept his façade up, allowing Nick to believe he was still very much in control of the situation, even though he wasn't.

"No worries, bro. He'll be returned to you intact every time." Brad promised. "I can be nice and caring too you know." he added, right before flashing me one of his cocky, signature winks.

I shivered at the prospect of being shared with Brad.
Nick had just lost the battle of wits, and I was gonna be the one paying for it.

Today and tonight, Nick would be watching over me.
Tomorrow though, it would be an entirely different matter.

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Miam Miam :) or yummy yummy for everyone...
Mind tricks and powerplays in real-time and fluently explained.
Brad's scoring big time with me :evil: But Steven has a brain too, so serious fast-thinking battle to be expected, will rock !
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

This is one of my favorite chapters because it shows how someone being stronger in several ways and being totally domineering can still be easily manipulated by someone who is "inferior" but smarter :P
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Googling Bondagefreak allowed me to find the new site :D Love reliving this story again the second time. Even better this time! Love where this is going and Brad hopefully can abuse his privilege of 'borrowing Steven' lol. Always looking forward to additional chapters. This is such a great story. :)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Welcome back, my friend! Really glad you were able to find your way back here.
Nice to know you're enjoying the updated version of the story.
Also nice to know I can be found through Google 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 19 - REAPING THE REWARDS

I remained down at Nick's feet, licking his big trainers, silently contemplating my situation and the days ahead.
I dreaded the thought of spending an entire day under Brad's care.

I made a mental note to try and talk Nick out of the deal he'd made with Brad, later tonight.
Of course, he would want something in exchange. But aside from my unwavering obedience and complete submission, I didn't have much to offer.

"Lick." Nick ordered, pressing his big, left sneaker over my face while smirking cockily.
If I was to convince him to break the deal he'd just made with Brad, I needed to be on his good side, and that meant sucking up to him and being real obedient. So I licked.

"Good boy." I heard Nick commend, slowly lifting his left sneaker off my face, only to replace it with his right one.

His foot was heavy and his words humiliating. But for some reason, I felt blood rush into my face and I knew I was blushing like crazy.

Good thing his shoe was so BIG, I thought to myself.
Otherwise, he would've been able to see how red my face was at the moment.

I could only imagine how pathetic I must have looked down there, licking and kissing the giant hunk's big, old basketball shoes.

Luckily, we were in the middle of nowhere, and although I couldn't see much from my position on the floor of the boat, I knew there were no other fishermen nearby.

In fact, while Nick and Brad had been navigating the lake, they made no mention of any boats or signs of human life of any kind!

This place appeared to be pristine, pure and free of any human activity. I knew the lake was big though, and that we couldn't possibly have explored all of it yet. So I still clung to the small hope that I might be able to find a way out of here if things got too messy.

With the prospect of being left in Brad's care looming over me, my plans for escape suddenly gained some newfound urgency.

The rest of the afternoon went surprisingly well. I spent most of it, licking and kissing Nick's giant trainers, which wasn't all that bad. I didn't enjoy having my face crushed under his heavy Reeboks, but all things considered, it could've been MUCH worse.

Other than that and a few condescending remarks, I wasn't getting much attention.
The only time I got to stop worshipping Master Nick's old bad boys, was when either he or Brad caught something, which, as the afternoon progressed, became more frequent.

They caught some fish, but nothing too special. A good-sized pike, a small perch, and a few largemouth bass.
I had at one point, dared to ask Nick if I could fish with them for a bit, but was harshly told shut up and keep licking. I was also told about how grateful I should be for being allowed to worship his old trainers like this, and that it was some kind of privilege to be this close to his feet.

I didn't enjoy licking up the big blond bully's sneakers, but all things considered, it wasn't the worst of fates.

Being on the lake, with the warm sun shining down on me, easily beat the hogtie I would have still been in, had I not pleaded with my cocky captor.

Nick and Brad eventually decided that they had fished enough for the day, and started heading back towards camp.

My neck, my mouth and my tongue were getting really sore from all the sneaker worship, so I was really glad when I felt the soft sandy substrate hug the bottom of the boat. We were now on the beach, just a few dozen meters away from the campsite.

As soon as we arrived, I was helped up and released from the well-padded lifejacket which had kept me restrained.

We quickly disembarked and I followed the shirtless hunks as they made their way up the beach, with three large bass in tow.
Both the perch and northern pike had been spared, one being too small, and the other, requiring too lengthy a preparation. But that didn't matter. We still had the three large bass to enjoy!

I was expecting to be trussed up as soon as we reached camp, but to my surprise, Nick allowed me to roam freely and without restraints.

All things considered, he was being relatively gentle with me.
Maybe 'cause he knew I'd be having it rough with Brad tomorrow...

Not knowing what to do, I sat on a log not far from the extinguished campfire and watched as the jocks got to work on cleaning the fish out and preparing what promised to be a fine evening meal.

As I sat there, contemplating my surroundings and enjoying the freedom I had been granted, I suddenly realised that something wasn't right with me. I was feeling things...things I wouldn't normally feel.
I found myself eyeing the two studs, glancing at their shirtless bodies WAY too often.

I didn't usually look at guys this way, but for some reason, I was having trouble drawing my eyes away from the two hunks and was hardly thinking about my girlfriend anymore.

Watching Nick and Brad walk around shirtless like this, made me feel tingly and a little lightheaded.
This wasn't a case of jealousy. I didn't envy their bodies, their tans or their musculature.
My feelings were more primal than that.
I felt...sexual lust.
I wanted to touch Nick's biceps, put my lips on his pecs, feel his warmth and run my fingers over his hard, muscular abdomen.

All this foot worship must be doing something to my head, I thought to myself.

Nick always made jokes about me being becoming his bitch if ever we went to prison together, but I never took him seriously. It's only now that he joked about finding my face cute and "fuckable" that I really felt different. I was almost...flattered.

Even though I had trouble admitting this to myself, I'd be lying if I said I was completely turned off by the idea of giving my hunky blond friend a quick blowjob.

Even Brad, who I literally despised, was giving me the hots right now.
The way the sun bounced off his large pecs and shoulders was nothing short of mesmerizing.
He was big and he looked really damn sexy wearing his green sweatpants and old Nike hightops.
The fact that his face always carried an air of smug superiority made me hate him even more.
Brad was definitely one hot, son of a bitch.

Nick didn't walk around with a smug face.
Sure, he was cocky as fuck! But he didn't come off as wanting to feel superior. He WAS superior.

The sheer size of his body commanded both fear and respect.

He had these big arms and massive biceps. His shoulders were big and round and his neck was thick.
The blond hunk had a very broad, very thick, muscular chest and his abdomen was hard, flat and much bigger than mine.

I couldn't help but glance and notice the way his shiny blue trackies were barely big enough to contain his massive thighs and legs. The pants were made to be a little baggy, but the hunk had a really strong set of legs, not to mention a really BIG butt.

"Steven!" Nick called out, snapping his fingers to draw my attention away from his fat, nylon-clad ass. "Make yourself useful and go fetch some wood." he instructed, 'causing me to quickly get up and start roaming around the campsite.

Upon my return to camp, I placed the wood and twigs I'd found on last night's campfire ashes and managed to get a nice fire going.

Luckily, the fire wasn't hard to start. It hadn't rained in the past week or so, allowing the ground and forest brush to dry up. We just needed to take extra precautions to make sure the fire really died out when we wanted it to.
There had been lots of reports lately, about wildfires burning through forests and small towns. It would be a shame for something like that to happen here, I thought to myself.

The sun was slowly starting to set, and with that, the smell of cooking fish slowly rose up in the air.

We ate our filets, some chips, canned beans and a few granola bars.
Nick and Brad each had a beer. I was instead, given a bottle of orange juice.

I didn't get a chair like them either. I got to eat my food on a cardboard plate and was made to sit on the ground, right in front of where Nick was sitting.

They kept rambling on about sports, mostly football, but hockey as well.
I just ate my food quietly. The warmth of the fire felt nice against my back.

When we were all done, I was told to get up, pick up all our disposable plates and utensils, and throw them in the trash bag that had been set out for that purpose.

I was also made to clean up the campsite and put some things back in the tent.

"Well, that was good!" Brad exclaimed, licking his lips and drumming his hands against his exposed stomach.

"Sure was! Hope we can catch more tomorrow." Nick answered, lifting his great, big arms up and crossing his hands behind his head. The blond hunk rested his head back into his crossed hands, flexing those monstrous biceps of his and exposing his big, bushy pits.

Good, I told myself, trying to tear my eyes away from the muscular hunk's amazing body.

If they were going fishing tomorrow, that meant I wouldn't be spending my whole day with Brad.
He would either bring me along, which meant Nick would be there to supervise him.
Or he would leave me at camp, all tied up and gagged, which as far as I was concerned, was better that than suffering his presence for an entire day.

As I continued cleaning up around the tent, I noticed Brad getting up and going towards his Jeep.
He got in and quickly drove off.

"Where's he going?" I asked Nick, who was slowly sipping his beer and looking down at the dwindling fire.

"Back to the cottage." he answered, sitting there with his big, beefy legs spread wide and his giant, nylon-clad package bulging out between his thighs.

I got all tingly when the hunk put his empty beer can on the ground next to the chair and just scratched his itchy bulge.

"He's just gonna get some stuff he left at the cottage. Stuff that he'll be needing for his day with you, I think." he added, chuckling mildly and producing a semi-amused smirk.

I thought Nick was upset about all of this, but the idea of sharing me with Brad for the next few days didn't seem to bother that much anymore.

I gave the big, blond bully a pleading look before sitting down on the ground, sighing and covering my face up with my hands.

"Nick, why did you agree to this? Why would..." I started crying out.

"That's Master Nick. Understood boi?!" he suddenly growled, grabbing my hair and pulling me closer 'till I was right between his massive thighs. I instinctively tried pulling back a bit, but the grumpy hunk was holding me tight.
My face was literally inches away from his giant bulge.

I cast my eyes down in submission but made sure he could see the disgruntled look on my face. "And I don't need to give you an answer!" he shot. "If I say something, you close your mouth and do it! If I say it's gonna be this way, it's gonna be this way." he added, roughly holding me by the hair and forcing my face up.

I didn't answer. I instead remained quiet and kept my frowning gaze down.
I'd be obedient, but I didn't have to like it.

Nick suddenly surprised me by grabbing my arm and forcing me to take seat on his lap. His colossal arms came around me and locked me in a tight embrace. And as soon as I sat down, I felt his bulging package beneath my butt. His overgrown dong was fully engorged and hard as rock!

"Don't worry, boi. You'll be fine." he spoke, wrapping his strong arms around me and speaking in a low tone, close to my right ear. "I'm not gonna let him go all crazy on you."

Somehow, I found his words a bit comforting and reassuring.
He knew I wasn't happy about the deal he'd make with Brad, but he was still gonna go through with it.

I just nodded my head a little and tried ignoring the fact that I was incredibly turned on at the moment.

Nick didn't know it, but being pulled down into his lap like this and him wrapping his massive arms around me, really made me feel warm and tingly. The sound of his voice behind my ear, the warmth of his naked torso and the scent of his body was making me weak-kneed and lightheaded.

Nick and I just sat there for a minute. He kept his arms locked around me, like a dad keeping his young son on his lap to let him know he cares. I felt strangely aroused and privileged to be this close to the hot Alpha, but I didn't dare say anything about it.

"C'mon. I have an idea." he said, suddenly getting up and pushing me off his lap.

"Where are we going?" I asked, making sure to keep my voice low and submissive.
Nick didn't enjoy being questioned.

"You'll see." was the reply I got.

Nick led me back to the beach and I couldn't help but notice the beautiful sunset and admire the way it bounced off and reflected against the calm lake. It was beautiful.

"Get in" Nick told me, as we arrived in front of the boat.

I obeyed and quickly got in.
The hunk muscleman jumped in with me and quickly took up one of the paddles to push us off the beach.

A few seconds later, our boat was drifting away from the shore.

Nick paddled slowly, alternating with strokes on each side of the boat...left, right, left, right, left, right.
His biceps, shoulders, pecs and abs were literally bulging as oxygen-rich blood coursed through his veins and into his muscles!

"Are you gonna help, or are you just gonna sit there?" he smirked.

I was still confused as to why we were on the boat and heading out into the lake, but I took the second paddle and sat down behind him. It felt good to work my arms and body a bit. I really needed the workout.

Soon we several hundred meters away, heading into the opposite direction we'd headed earlier today.

"We haven't seen this part of the lake before." Nick stated, looking around for good fishing spots.

I just nodded silently and continued admiring the surroundings; the tall trees, the pinkish-orange sky and the pockets of small flies congregating in swarms over the calm lake.

"There!" Nick said, motioning towards a splash only a few dozen meters away from the boat.

We could hear fish jumping out of the water every now and then. This was a really good time to be fishing, and we were heading into a calm bay, bordered by a mixture of small trees and blueberry shrubs.

When Nick found a spot he liked, he stopped the boat and dropped the paddle.
"This is a good spot." he said, grabbing his fishing rod.

To my utter surprise, the hunk came up to my bench and sat next to me before giving me his fishing rod and pointing west, towards the setting sun. "Cast your line there, right next to that rock". he told me, pointing towards a large boulder that was sticking a few inches out of the water.

I quickly took the line and did as I was told.
I should've been excited, but my mind wasn't the least bit interested in what I was doing.
I was far too preoccupied and touched by Nick's gentle, almost fatherly behaviour to care about fishing right now.

I slowly reeled in my jig and cast my line a second time, right next to the large rock.
I allowed the lead weight to carry it a few meters down before quickly jerking my fishing rod upwards and reeling the line in.

Less than a second later, I felt a strong tug and gasped in surprise as the carbon fiber rod between my hands started shaking and bending vigorously.

My first catch in years! And a nice one at that.
We didn't bring a scale or a measuring tape, but the walleye I caught must've weighed at least two kilograms and measured fifty-odd centimetres.

I watched in excitement as Nick pulled the fish out of the water and quickly unhooked it.
"Nice one!" he smiled, handing me my catch and taking his cellphone out of his trackies.

I didn't wanna be in a photo right now, but Nick insisted on taking some anyways.
That was actually sweet of him, I thought.

We quickly decided to let the walleye go and kept on fishing, hoping to catch something even larger before the sun went down.

We spent the next twenty minutes fishing.
Unfortunately, neither of us caught anything else, but I still enjoyed myself a lot.

Everything was so quiet, just the sound of frogs croaking near the heavily vegetated shores and the occasional splash of water here and there.

"Thank you, Sir." I spoke, breaking the silence that had settled between us.

"For what?" Nick asked, putting his fishing rod down and turning to look at me.

"For this...for bringing me fishing." I answered, casting my eyes downwards. "It means a lot."

"Aww, come here." the blond hunk mumbled, smiling and draping his thick, heavy left arm around my neck.
"Hey..." he said, bringing his other hand up to my face and using his fingers to lift my chin up so that I was looking at him. "You know I wouldn't hurt you, right?" he asked, locking his blue gaze into mine.

"We're just having a bit of fun with you, that's all." he went on, giving me a wink and using his fingers to gently brush my cheek.

I cast my gaze back down and felt my face becoming bright red when Nick chuckled and mentioned something else.
"Besides, looks like you've been hiding a few secrets from me all these years." he purred, talking about our little secret and the way I'd been caught sniffing his big, rotten basketball shoe yesterday afternoon.

I swallowed the lump of saliva that had formed in my throat and nervously tried turning my head away.
"Haha. I knew there was something a little off about you. Wonder what else I'll be finding out this week." Nick chuckled, letting my chin go and ruffling my hair up a bit.

"It's getting dark. Maybe we should start heading back." I suggested in a low voice, trying to shift the focus away from me.

"Yeah. Let's head back." he finally said, picking his paddle up and turning the craft around.
Nick started moving the boat and I quickly took the other paddle and started helping out.

Just as we were leaving the bay, something caught my eye.

It was getting darker, but I could see a house or at least, something that looked like a house.

It was hard to make out amidst the thick foliage that lined the shore, but yes!
This was definitely a man-made structure! I could see a chimney and some windows...
It wasn't Brad's cottage. His cottage wasn't this close to the lake.
I KNEW somebody else had a place here!

Quickly, I started paddling, hoping Nick wouldn't notice what I'd just seen.
If I was ever to escape this place, my route and destination had to be kept secret.

We arrived at the campsite beach about fifteen minutes later.

Brad was there with the Jeep, but apparently, he had just arrived and was still unloading bags and other things out of his SUV.

"You guys had fun?" he asked, as we approached.

"Yeah! Dude, we caught this huge pike!" Nick lied, laughing and spreading his arms out wide to describe a fictional, one meter long fish.

"What?!" Brad exclaimed, a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Yeah! Was almost four feet long. A fuckin' monster!" Nick continued. "Aw dude...you should've been there!"

I just smiled and pretended it was true.

"Shit. Why do I always miss the good stuff?" Brad grumbled, obviously a little frustrated that he hadn't been there to witness the monster catch.

When Brad turned around and made for the tent, Nick winked at me and nudged me playfully with his elbow.
We were both enjoying Brad's soured reaction.

The rest of the evening went by rather smoothly.
We sat in front of the fire, Nick and Brad each had a chair. I had to sit down between the blond man's feet and just listen to him and his buddy chat and blabber about all sorts of things; sports, women, fishing...the usual.

Nick kept his left hand on my head and even loosened my collar up a peg.
He was apparently happy with me for some reason.

Being his property wasn't so bad.
Hell, I could even get used to it.

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.

Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Almost forgot how much I enjoy the dynamic between Nick and Steven. Its so nice to be able to relive the old chapters and the events but with updated details. Love it!!!!!!
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
FeetMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FeetMaster »

You really do not disappoint me, every chapter I read makes me love it even more :lol:

Keep up the great work.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

A sweet moment, i fear for what's to come :)
And you do like fishing ! Nice to include other hobbies in TUG stories, isn't it ?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Really glad you guys are enjoying this. Thanks for the great comments. Nick and Steven do have their moments, even in these early chapters.

I'll have chapter 20 up shortly.

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Was finally able to give those two latest chapter a read as well.

Damn, I really loved the little things about those.
How Nick's changing so quickly from "Master/bully" mood to "daddy / protector" mood... and especially how the feelings of Steven are described. Couldn't have done it better.

Lucky Stevie-boi.
Without spoilering something, but the day after isn't going to be so nice, I guess...

Thanks Sir for your amazing work.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] I'm glad you're enjoying this as much as you are, babe.
It takes a real submissive to think of Steven as being "lucky" at this point 8-)

50 VOTES ON THE POLL! GREAT TO SEE BOTH NEW AND OLD READERS MANAGING TO FIND THEIR WAY HERE!

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Haha, I guess it also needs a real submissive to be chosen and owned by the hottest Master around here, right, Sir?

Thanks for owning me Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

And, btw, yeah, I think Steven is lucky ;)
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

There is something very nostalgic about re-reading this story. ^_^
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Michael-Colin[/mention], hopefully it's a "good" nostalgic 8-) But yeah, I get your drift.
It's pretty hard for me to get back into the 2011 mindset as well. The characters have evolved so much since then.
Re-writing all these chapters has been like a trip in the past for me.

And for those of you who long to get back to the thrill of the Zack/Jeremy relationship, I hear you loud and clear!
I feel your pain ;)

Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 6 years ago Haha, I guess it also needs a real submissive to be chosen and owned by the hottest Master around here, right, Sir?

Thanks for owning me Sir @bondagefreak

And, btw, yeah, I think Steven is lucky ;)
*sigh* I wish I had an owner like you... :(
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You‘ll find one, that‘s for sure [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] !

Write me a PM, and we can talk about how to find hot Masters :)
Boundme
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundme »

I started reading this story now and I'm just as surprised as in the first few chapters it is already so incredible. Thanks for writing something so good, sir.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Boundme wrote: 6 years ago I started reading this story now and I'm just as surprised as in the first few chapters it is already so incredible. Thanks for writing something so good, sir.
Welcome aboard, boi!
Glad to hear you're enjoying the first couple chapters.

Be sure to let me know what you think of the of the storyline as you progress into it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic