First Time with Self Bondage (F/Self, Repost from old site)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First Time with Self Bondage (F/Self, Repost from old site)

Post by fungirlkatie »

I rewrote go amount of this story as it was badly written first time around.

I was kind of board one day so I thought I would try out some self-bondage as this would be my first time trying it. I was still wearing my Sunday dress which I wore to church, but I wanted to look sexy so I change into one of my sister’s party dresses. It was a black satin cocktail dress, with no straps and a ruffled skirt which stopped a little bit above my knees. Despite the small age gap me and Sara were near enough the same size so the dress fit me pretty well. I went into Ashley’s room and borrowed her pair of furry handcuffs which she thought no one knew about. I then went into my parents’ bedroom and borrowed several of my mum’s silk scarves and a pair of her silk stockings.

I sat on my parents four post bed, by now my heart was beating quite fast now at the thought of tying myself up in a place where I could easily get discovered. I took the first scarf and wrapped it around my bare ankles and cinched it in-between them, the soft silk felt really good against my skin. I then took the next two scarves and wrapped one around my legs below the knees and cinched it between my legs and then did the same with my thighs just above the knees. Now I couldn’t separate my legs at all and with every struggle rubbed my skin against the soft silk, I then took more scarves and wrapped them loosely around each wrist to add a layer of protection for when I would put on the handcuffs.

I then set the alarm on my phone for two and a half hours which would give me plenty of time before anyone came home since my sisters went out and my parents went to have lunch with some of the other people from church. I then took the silk stockings and rolled them up into a ball and forced them into my mouth, then I picked up one of the scarves and cleave gagged myself with it followed by another scarf I used to blindfold myself. I sat myself against one of the bed post and took the last couple of scarves and tied one around my waist and the post, and had a difficult time wrapping the last one around my arms and the post managing to tie it off in front of me.

Finally I now took the handcuffs and wrapped my arms behind the bed post and cuffed them together over the scarves on my wrist. I couldn’t find the key but these handcuffs had safety release on the sides in cases the key happen to get lost I guess. I was now securely bound and gagged against the bedpost in a sexy cocktail dress like a real damsel except I could get free when I wanted. I started moaning into my gag testing how quiet it kept me and started to struggle against my bonds being held tightly against the bed post, moaning into my gag. Every struggle rubbing the cool silk against my skin which was an amazing feeling, even the silk in my mouth felt pretty nice for a gagged.

In the darkness I started to struggle and moan more as pressed myself further against the post in the struggle, with the smooth silky fabric rubbing against my skin, each struggle sending shivers through my body causing me to lose all track of time and what seemed like only a short amount time was in fact my two and a half hours up. The alarm on my phone went off and it was time for me to escape, I twisted my arms a bit to reach for safety release on the handcuffs and pressed it down but they didn’t release

Now I was starting to panic as I realise that when I closed the handcuffs around my wrists I pressed part of the loose scarves into the mechanism and jammed the handcuffs closed. I really began to put up a struggle against my bonds as I was really tied up and trapped and realised that I was in a really bad place to be found by my parents. I couldn’t see what the actual time was and all I could do was blindly struggle and moan into my gag, after a bit of struggling I felt a bit of give on the handcuff around my left wrist and tried my best to grab at it with my other hand a force it open. With enough of an opening I slipped my wrist free but hand to then struggle to unwrap the scarf from my wrist and began untying myself, once free from the post I put most of the scarves back and slipped back into my room where I work to remove the handcuffs from my other wrists and the scarves from it.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Lovely story. Nice bit of adrenaline on the end.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Nice story. Do you have any more self-bondage ones?
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

Short and sweet! Thanks for sharing!
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

herdfaninrva wrote: 4 years ago Nice story. Do you have any more self-bondage ones?
not really, never really need to do self bondage
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

fungirlkatie wrote: 4 years ago
herdfaninrva wrote: 4 years ago Nice story. Do you have any more self-bondage ones?
Lucky you
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

CapturedCarol wrote: 4 years ago
fungirlkatie wrote: 4 years ago
Lucky you
:D
John421
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John421 »

Self ties always have a risk. You need to be careful when attempting one. But, at least it wall worked out for you. Thanks for sharing the story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic