Dom, switch or sub?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Your TUGs role

Male Dom
18%
Male Switch
43%
Male Sub
23%
Female Dom
1%
Female Switch
6%
Female Sub
9%

Total votes: 855

ashleygagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ashleygagged »

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago
ashleygagged wrote: 5 years ago I’m not really sure what a SWITCH is but I guess I would be a sub.
A switch is someone who equally enjoys both tying others and getting tied up by others
Oh, ok thank you
ravish
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ravish »

I actually really enjoy this question, because every time I'm in a different mood looking at it and I end up thinking I should pick female dom or female switch. I stick to female switch, since I guess that is a pretty good hint that that is what I am. x)
Tieupfun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tieupfun »

Do you have favorite positions on being tied up or vise versa?
mrc14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrc14 »

Male dom here. And answering the last question, I love hogties over all types of bonding.
Open to chat and make new friends (M/F). Love bondage and tickling. Let me tie you tighter, and tighter, and tighter.... ;)
Drbooks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drbooks »

Male switch, currently lean more dim given my rp’s but most happy as a switch.

I’ve played a female switch a few times in rp as well as female sub
Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

Now that I’ve had some opportunity to think about this question, I would still say I am a switch, but lately I’ve been really wanting to be the Dom, unfortunately not very many guys carry the same interests as I. If your looking for a dom and like what I have to offer, feel free to message me
Deleted User 4409

Post by Deleted User 4409 »

Switch. Prefer playing with females in both levels.

Other men have a bit more stipulations - typically a humiliation play or something similar that’s zero% sexual.
Deleted User 4493

Post by Deleted User 4493 »

Very much switch. I will waffle back and forth and go through phases of wanting to dominate my partner and/or be subjected to her. However in the ladder I find myself “topping from the bottom” so to say. I’ll typically lay out what is to happen, how I like her dressed, and how long I’m tied. However, that’s mostly to help guide her as she’s not as into TUGs and bondage as I.
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

I am definitely a Male sub. Though I do like switching from time to time, I am always submissive and love to be bound and gagged!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
Call.Me.Master
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Call.Me.Master »

I am a dominant male always looking for new people who wish to play a session, wish to live a sub life. Message me if interested.
RaeGray4477
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RaeGray4477 »

Switch for sure. I can’t say I really have a preference it all just depends on the day. Sometimes I LOVE being tied and and gagged by a guy and other days I’d love to gag him.
Alee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alee »

Definitely submissive. Much more challenge and excitement in being tied up for me
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Outta.this.place wrote: 5 years ago I'm a sub but not a very cooperative one. Takes a lot to get me to behave lol
HAHA if we are not the same person, you stole my answer! You’re not my idea of a sub tho
Deleted User 4555

Post by Deleted User 4555 »

I would definitely say that I'm a dom, but I would like to experiment with subbing sometime. So, switch leaning dom? I guess thats my answer.
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Male Dom here from the Philippines. :) Hoping to meet friends on the site. :)
SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Last edited by SolidSnickerdoodle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

SolidSnickerdoodle wrote: 4 years ago Almost entirely dom. I've never really thought to myself, "Boy. I really want that guy over there to tie me up." It's always fun thoughts of what I can to do him .

That being said, I've never been properly tied either. Only some tie up games when I was younger, and I don't really count those because our knot skills were trash back then anyways. So maybe if actual equipment and someone with decent rigging skills was involved I'd change my mind.
Well I'm sure after a week hogtied by me you will change your mind. 😎
maleigha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maleigha »

Primarily a sub here but switching can be fun as long as the partners good with it at times
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Switch. I like the role of dom and sub, I would say I more so a sub, but either one is good with me.
missjackie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by missjackie »

Switch for sure. Best of both worlds depending on who you're with
Deleted User 4370

Post by Deleted User 4370 »

I'd have to really be comfortable with someone to sub for them because what I like in being tied up myself is way different from what I like in tying up others. So I guess that makes me basically a dom.
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

I grew up with cousins that’d tie me up i got so used to it I’ve grown accustomed to being the captive. Its actually fun.
personhead
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by personhead »

Male switch, though I lean dom in that I think I could be satisfied with an exclusive dom role, but don't really feel like I could be exclusively sub.
samanthaleo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by samanthaleo »

I’ve been a sub most of my life and it’s great though on occasions it’s kinda fun to reverse the roles some, though with work it’s better stress relief to be submissive for me personally
666mib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 666mib »

I am a switch myself but i focus much more on the dominant side of things. I feel that if i cant tie well enough, the sub deserves to get out and get revenge for such shoddy tying :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic