Traps

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 2238

Traps

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

What is your favorite trap used in a tv show or movie or comic book?

I’ve always wanted to use a net during a session.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I think of the trap more as the diabolical ways they are left in peril. The classic Batman series had plenty. The Siamese human knot with Batgirl, Batman and Robin tied together using only their limbs is an example of this.

For mere capture, the 'Fausta' Wonder Woman episode, where Wonder Woman is captured with her own lasso and chloforormed is pretty hot.
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

When there's a victim bound and gagged , maybe and a chair in the middle of a room , the Hero go to untie her but the villain or a net catch him/her , with the victim try to say : it's a trap don't came here
RaeGray4477
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RaeGray4477 »

Boundandgag wrote: 4 years ago When there's a victim bound and gagged , maybe and a chair in the middle of a room , the Hero go to untie her but the villain or a net catch him/her , with the victim try to say : it's a trap don't came here
Definitely my favorite trap 👍
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

RaeGray4477 wrote: 4 years ago
Boundandgag wrote: 4 years ago When there's a victim bound and gagged , maybe and a chair in the middle of a room , the Hero go to untie her but the villain or a net catch him/her , with the victim try to say : it's a trap don't came here
I like this one, too. Or maybe a twist on it, the "damsel in distress" is in on the plot with the bad guys to capture the hero, too.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Kyle wrote: 4 years ago
I like this one, too. Or maybe a twist on it, the "damsel in distress" is in on the plot with the bad guys to capture the hero, too.
That's an idea I love too. Unties damsel, turns back, damsel holds chloroform over him.
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

I'm glad you like it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic