Impersonating A TUG Story Character - WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Post polls here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Impersonating A TUG Story Character - WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Post by bondagefreak »

Here's something that everyone should be able to participate in:

If you had to impersonate/replace a character in one of the stories on this board, who would you replace and why?

Answers must include character's name, title of the story, and a brief summary of your reasons for wanting to be that character. Each member is allowed multiple answers, but should ideally restrain their choices to their very top picks.

I'd wanna be Brooke, from [mention]tieduptee[/mention]'s "Just Another Day At The Office".
I love office bondage and have always wanted to be tied up and dominated by my boss.

I have to go with Eddie from [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]'s awesome tale "Eddie Branches Out".
The idea of tying up guys and getting paid to do so would literally be a dream come true!

I'd choose to replace Peter, from [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s "The Annual Event".
The bondage he gets put in his so hot and I've always dream about being dominated by my dad and uncles.

Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Easy I’d take either Stevens or Jeremy’s place in Bound in a sleeping bag by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

More on the side of Steven though because I want Nick all to my damn self and don’t like sharing. :p
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'd like to be the protagonist of Night Shift at Cresswell Mall by [mention]Charmides[/mention] It's a master piece and the idea of being a security guard able to tie up or be tied up by a bunch of burglars is amazing.

Red from Smalltown Blues is also an honorable mention. He gets to tie up a lot of hunky guys and they are eager to return the favor.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
LexMachina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LexMachina »

I could read a lot of stories here so there is so much I would choose !

I'd love to replace Simon in [mention]Bondwriter[/mention]'s New Adventure of Simon, especially in the first chapter, with Wilhem taking me back with him after his escaping from the asylum.

Then I think it would be great to be at Steve's place in [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]'s "The Reunion" just to be in Mike's care. He would just want to have me back in his life ;).

Other special mentions to Tyler in [mention]jdpeter[/mention]'s "Oceanic Trap" 'cause a TUG session on a boat seems arousing, the unnamed victim in [mention]boygagged[/mention]'s "GOTCHA !!" for all the verbal thing, James in [mention]JamesBondage[/mention]'s "Vegetarian vs Meat Eater" and Matthew in [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]'s "My Best Friend's Stinky Feet", both for what I use to call "soft domination" (not sure if this is a real thing or not, whatever).

There could be more but I think I already made enough name-dropping for now !
You have me all for yourself. Nobody will find me or hear me screaming for help.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Easy for me: I would gladly become Steven from "Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag". The guys gets a lot of really strict bondage, but also seems to have a little bit of dominant site in him. Just a perfect guy tow switch with
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Ooh, I've got to jump in here. For a start, it would be fantastic to trade places with absolutely anyone in "The Twelve Labors of Hector," by [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] (and thanks so much for mentioning my CYOA story, bud!), either as Hector or any of his targets. The concept of the bondage-bounty-hunter is awesome, and executed by DTR with both genuine playfulness and peril, which is basically everything you could ask for in a tie-up scenario.

And I'm with you, [mention]LexMachina[/mention]; I'd trade places with Simon any day of the week, no matter whose hands he happens to be in. [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] is a master of creative over-the-top bondage, and he writes the best gag-talk in the business.
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

I’d take Jake’s spot without hesitation in “Snug and Warm” by [mention]Vector[/mention] It’s got double blanket mummification, a panty gag, and forced face sitting and smothering, which are all top fetishes of mine. I remember that story becoming one of my instant favourites when I first read it.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

What a great thread! Kudos [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Well mine is easy... Garret from [mention]Charmides[/mention]'s Shadow of thorn mountain... That moment in the chair helpless was unbearable... And now he has a sword and going on a manhunt to save his buddy... This is how legends are made. My life would include fantasy and tugs - EPIC
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
LexMachina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LexMachina »

You're right, [mention]Charmides[/mention], [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] made such a great job, gag-talks are amazing. I'd love to be with Theo and William too.

I just realized I did not mention your own story in my last post here, but I'd love to switch my place with Hendrick or Elias in Shadow of the Mountain. Though I can't say the same with Garret because like [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] wrote, his situation was "unbearable" and the idea of being masked like him and left alone freaks me out as hell. I would not want it.
You have me all for yourself. Nobody will find me or hear me screaming for help.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

My choice won‘t be surprising as well...

I‘d wanna be Steven from Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]‘s BAG.

Why? Three main reasons:
1 - Nick is incredibly hot and not only a muscle god, but also a tie-up god

2 - having to take care of three VERY demanding and powerful Alphas is quite the challange

And finally 3 - I‘d get put down into Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]‘s basement, mummified and never seen again if I‘d give another answer here ;-)

So what I‘m wondering is - who would you choose, Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]?
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

For me it has to be Jason from [mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] ‘s the long weekend. That story has everything I’d love and even though it hasn’t been finished yet, I know that I’d take that place in a heartbeat
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I would trade places with one of the few characters I identify with here, Jeremy, the boy is always mummified and gagged with dirty clothes, even against his will :roll:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Lots of awesome choices come to mind, but right now my top picks have to be Kevin Hall from [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s "An Annual Event". I envy pretty much all the Alpha's in that story, however, Uncle Kev earns a special place now that we know he'll have the pleasure of babysitting that bondage-hungry newphew of his, for an entire summer. Would love having that little twerp-nephew of his around for a month or two 8-)

Another one I'd like to replace is Hector in [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]'s "The Twelve Labors of Hector".
Kidnapping a bunch of young guys, trussing them up and gagging them while trying hard not to fall for the ones that catch my eye...seems like an awesome challenge and probably one that I'd be good at ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hundreds of readers a day, but only twelve replies to such an easy/fun question.
C'mon guys! This ISN'T only for the M/M community.

Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo, I would replace Nina in
[mention]Doctor George[/mention] stories, especially where get wrapped in blanket that she get blindfolded, deaf and get tied in Jumper, cardigan and Ski masks. Even the head bag and straitjacket I would give try.
Out this case would I make same with [mention]Rebecca[/mention] Stories.
Form other stories I love the clothing but every M/M sexual action would be taboo.
Andrew
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Lots of new members and stories have been their appearance on the board these past few months.
BUMPING this back into the recent threads.

Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

While I still stick by my first answer, I’d like to add a character. That character would be Jason from bondagefreak’s “The Duct Tape Chronicles: No Escape”

I think it’s pretty self explanatory lol
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Easy! I'd choose to be cacofonix or squirrel in any of their stories!
Kik: johnnygmmy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

IF YOU HAD TO SWITCH ROLES WITH ONE THE CHARACTERS FROM A STORY ON HERE, WHO WOULD YOU BE?
COME ON, FOLKS! WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM MORE OF YOU!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I would want to take the role of Zack from bondagefreak's "Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag" because I'd love to truss up, tightly gag, tickle, and tease a cute guy like Steven.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 4 years ago I would want to take the role of Zack from bondagefreak's "Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag" because I'd love to truss up, tightly gag, tickle, and tease a cute guy like Steven.
Didn't know you had that much Dom in you, mate!
And as far as loving the idea of trussing up, tickling and teasing a cute guy like Steven, that makes two of us 8-)

Would love to hear from more members!

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oooooh tough choice!

I would say Jeremy from bondagefreak's BaG, but due to the extreme potency of feet, along with his abuse from Brad leaves me unsure.
This might be a boring choice, but I suppose I would go with Ethan from bondagefreak's Ethan's Cruel Revenge. The only downside to this would be the 3-year-long bullying Hunter does to him, but getting revenge would be so so so satisfying. Additionally, Ethan gets to passively deal with the stenches of his step-dad and step-bro, which would be pretty nice :)

I'm not entirely sure though because I'm sure there are better choices out there, but this one is the one that is stuck in my mind so I decided to go for it :)

Do you approve @bondagefreak? ;)
'

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 years ago Oooooh tough choice!
I would say Jeremy from bondagefreak's BaG, but due to the extreme potency of feet, along with his abuse from Brad leaves me unsure.
Do you approve @bondagefreak? ;)
Not my place to approve or disapprove your choices, kiddo.

Though I guess when it comes to choosing Jeremy from BaG, it boils down to one thing.
Is the prospect of landing in Zack's arms good enough and worth six months of living under Brad's tyranny?

It would be an enormous contrast to say the least.
But only you can answer that.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD GOING!

I would definitely trade places with [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s character Arden, from "IT'S A BUSINESS "

Arden and I share similar traits and I'd be very happy with Cole being my boi.
M/M readers who haven't read this story are missing out!

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Easy I would take Steven place in bound and gagged in a sleeping bag . Because he gets to chew on beefcakes socks sniff there farts . Clean there shoes .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic