The Annual Event (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! Mr. Watson's boxers look really gross.
What a nasty, fuckin' gag!

I'm sure Pete has a new appreciation for his dad's or Officer Doug's underwear by now.
Poor kid, haha ;)

I absolutely LOVED the over-the-top pinning down/trussing up/gagging scene that followed Pete's refusal to go along with Doug's offer. The immediate handgag was real hot, and so was all the strict manhandling that ensued.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
I believe we're due for the next chapter, mate.
Can't leave us hanging like this!

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Wanted to say how much I've enjoyed this story. I appreciate how difficult it is to find fresh twists or wrinkles on the standard tying-up scenario but there have been some interesting new angles here. My own favourite is chapter 9 (I think) where Zack finds our tightly-tied protagonist but, for strategic reasons, leaves him tied. I've always enjoyed those situations where the would-be rescuer actually doesn't release the bound and gagged prisoner. I suppose I like the "unfairness" adding to the overall frustration of the hapless/helpless captive.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'm with the others. I really miss your stories and would love to see you continue this! Please [mention]squirrel[/mention] we need you!!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not posting for so long. It was great to see that you like this story and are witing for the next part. Here it is and I hope you find it interesting :)

Chapter 22 - Heads and Tails

When the guys finished roping me up, I could barely move a muscle; my whole body was wrapped in rough rope, my arms were forced behind my back and tied up almost cruelly tightly, my legs were bound together from the ankles up to the crotch and I was mercilessly hogtied, lying on my side. It was pretty obvious that struggling would lead me nowhere; with that amount of rope I could only wiggle my fingers and move my head a little. Plus, even if I could manage to undo a knot, one of the studs would definitely notice it and retie it even tighter. But worse than everything was the gag: my Godfather’s worn out, oversized underwear was stuffed into my mouth and was held there by super strong duct tape. My father has wrapped my lower face over twenty times with it, making it impossible to spit the putrid piece of cloth out. The guys really wanted to keep me quiet and according to what they said, I had at least forty eight hours of chewing Mr. Watson’s boxers ahead of me…

Once the guys made sure I won’t be able to free myself, they stood up and went back to the camp. I expected them to start preparing breakfast, but instead, the five of them just kept talking, laughing and smoking their cigars. From time to time they pointed at my direction, probably thinking about the nasty things they could do to their totally helpless prisoner. Whatever they would come up with, there was nothing I could prevent that happening. I kept observing the guys for several minutes, when I heard someone walking towards me from the woods.

“I see you guys started early today….”

Before I could react I felt a heavy boot on my hip. I looked up and saw officer Bradley smiling down at me. He was wearing camouflage pants and a black baseball cap. Just like my father and the rest of the guys, he was shirtless. I could see his nice, big muscles glistening with sweat as he took the backpack from his back and placed it near my head. I watched him walk towards the guys and all of them shook hands. They seemed to be a little surprised by his arrival, but also looked quite happy about it. They were chatting for a few moments; I suspected the hunks were describing the situation to the cop.

A few moments has passed and I saw my father walking towards me, still with the cigar in his left hand. He came close to me and squatted near my face; he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. He was silent, puffing on his stogie and observing me with a smile on his face. I had no idea what he had in his mind, but it suspected it must have been something really bad. I moaned quietly into my huge gag, causing my Dad to laugh at me. He released my chin and sat on the grass, next to me.

“I must say you surprised me a lot today, son.” He started. I didn’t expect this, so I tilted my head a little, to be able to see my father’s face. He seemed rather serious when he carried on: “When Doug offered you to switch sides, I was sure you would accept his offer. Being roped up and gagged for two days straight isn’t the best way to spend the time, so I was really impressed when you refused to betray your friends and join us. That was quite something, son.”

I kept staring at my Dad. He was now silent, taking deep drags on his cigar and looking somewhere distant. Suddenly I realised it was one of those father son moments I would remember for the rest of my life. Although I had never imagined that I would be hogtied and gagged for this, I was absolutely silent, not wanting to interrupt my father.

“I know that sometimes you’re fed up with me and the guys making fun of you not being able to build up muscles like we do, son, but that’s actually not that important for a real man. What truly matters is loyalty. A guy should always keep his promises if possible, be faithful to his wife and loyal to his friends. If you can do all this once you grow up and have your own family, you’ll be fine.”

My Dad stopped for a while, puffed on his cigar and looked down at me, smiling.

“That is, IF you have your own family, kiddo. Kev seems very eager to keep you tied up for a while, who knows for how long you’re gonna be his prisoner? Maybe for years….” He laughed at his own joke and got up.

I moaned angrily into my enormous gag, mainly because I didn’t want this precious moment with my father to be over so soon. But there was nothing I could do about it; I saw the others walk towards us, chatting quietly and smiling. I spotted that officer Bradley had the roll of military tape in his hands and gulped. Once they came close, they stood around me for a short while.

“Ready, Mitch?” I heard uncle Doug.

“Not quite, bro, let me just explain to him what’s gonna happen.”

My Dad squatted again and rolled me on my side. He grabbed my chin again and held it still, while looking me directly in the eyes. His seriousness was gone, now he had devilish sparkles in his eyes. Now it hit me: the guys must have planned something cruel, and they let my father have some quality time with his son, just to lull me into a fall sense of security. That was savage; for a brief moment I thought my predicament wouldn’t get any worse, but I was wrong. In a while I was about to know how much worse it would get… I grunted into my gag again.

“Listen, boy. Although you did impress us today, the fact is that you rejected my brother’s offer and you must pay the price… I guess I forgot to tell you one more thing about being a real man, son: sometimes there is no good choice and you have to pick up one of the lesser evil. And face the consequences… ”

When my father finished speaking, he rolled me on my stomach again. I heard one of the guys unwrap the tape from the roll and tear a piece. Soon someone plastered the tape over my eyes, blindfolding me. I moaned as loudly as I could, causing the hunks to laugh again. I was sweating a lot, panting heavily through my nose, and my heart was pounding in my chest. One of the guys pressed my head into the ground with his huge arms, the other one wrapped his muscled arm around my roped up ankles.

Then it started. Without a warning, the hunks started tickling me all over my body. I was really ticklish, especially on my feet, so it was pure torture. I felt the fingers on both of my bare feet, under my armpits, on my back, neck and ribs. I was laughing uncontrollably, desperately wanting out. But that wasn’t going to happen: six sets of hands were holding me down, not even allowing to struggle. Enduring this was one of the hardest things I had to do; my father knew well what was my weak spot and didn’t hesitate to use it against me…

My captors were merciless: I felt their fingers digging into my flesh and at the same time others were skimming the tips of their fingers over my helpless feet. It was gentle and rough at the same time. My body was on fire, all tensed up, not knowing when the next blow will come. I was yelling and roaring with laughter, but the gag was flawless and only quiet whimpers could escape my overstuffed mouth. I thought I would pass out several times, but I managed to hold up somehow.

Finally, after what seemed like eternity, the guys stopped; I was exhausted. My whole body was covered in sweat and Mr. Watson’s slimy underwear in my mouth made it quite difficult to catch a breath. I was lying there, trying to regain some strength, while the guys kept talking and laughing, evidently proud of themselves. From time to time I felt one of them gently brush my soles with his fingers, which caused me to jolt in my bonds. Eventually my blindfold was removed and I saw that the guys were also sweating like hell; I guess torturing a prisoner can also be quite tiring…

“All right, guys, time to have some breakfast and then go into the woods again. With only three of the kids out there, it shouldn’t be a problem to finally win this damned competition…” Uncle Doug said after a while.

I watched the guys get up and go back into the centre of the camp, leaving me on the ground, still overwhelmed by the tickling torture.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Very glad to see you continuing the story! I will say I'm even more happy to see the officer make his way back into the mix. I'm curious to see how things turn out!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yay officer Bradley is back!

More importantly, [mention]squirrel[/mention] is back! So glad to see you continue this story :D

Man Peter must be in hell being tickled while having that nasty gag of his godfather's seemingly never washed briefs in his mouth! I hope his dad is right about Uncle Kev keeping him bound for a long time after the trip is over.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]'s back! And in full force I see 8-)

Fantastic new chapter, mate! Read it three times and can't get enough of it.
The first paragraph is one of my favourites and gets me hard like you can't imagine.

I freakin' love excessive, over-the-top rope bondage and this certainly qualifies.
The giant underwear gag certainly isn't going anywhere.
Man, I'd fuckin' love to put you and [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] into hogties like this.

So much rope that most of your bodies are hidden beneath it.

The tickling was the cherry on the cake for me.
You really hit the spot this time, bud.

So glad you're back!
I can't freakin' wait for the next part.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 23 - Prisoner's life

It wasn’t easy to calm down after the merciless tickling torture the guys had put me through. My whole body was tensed up, and even though I knew it was over, I couldn’t help but await another attack any moment. I had a hard time relaxing my muscles; I tried to compose myself and slow the breathing, but it was useless. It took me several minutes to finally put my mind at ease and regain some strength. From all I knew the guys had decided to leave alone for some time, so I could take a moment to analyze my current situation, and that wasn’t the best, to say the least. My whole body was wrapped up and literally hidden behind the ropes, making any attempts to move futile; I could only squirm faintly. I was also all covered in sweat now, which was already mixed with the ground I was lying on; I saw fresh stains of earth dirt on my skin. There was nothing I could do about that, so I just lay there on my stomach, observing what was happening in the camp.

All the guys seemed to be in great mood; torturing their little prisoner must have been a great fun for all of them. Even my father, with whom I now felt much closer than before, showed me no mercy. Now they were walking around the camp, preparing their breakfast. It made me sort of angry; the six of them were about to have a nice meal together, and I was alone, held captive, with my Godfather’s huge, putrid underwear to chew on. I tried to get rid of the gag, hoping that all the sweat I had produced would be enough to make the adhesive loose, but to my great surprise the tape was still perfectly stuck to my face; it looked like the military stuff they had used on me was really good. All I could do was tasting my uncle’s scent and hope for my team to win this damned game.

Before the guys started eating, I saw my Godfather marching Zack out of the tent. My buddy was wearing only his shorts and was completely untied; that could only mean that he needed a bathroom break. The two of them soon disappeared into the woods; when they came back into the view, I noticed that Mr. Watson had tied his son’s arms behind his back again; Zack didn’t look very happy, but he was silent; probably threatened by his father that if he made any noise something nasty could happen. And judging from my own experience I was sure the hunks wouldn’t hesitate to punish the kid…

Mr. Watson made his son sit on the ground and all of them started eating the breakfast. From where I was lying it was hard to tell what exactly they were having, but whatever it was, I would rather have that in my mouth, rather than the nasty piece of underwear I was chewing on. I was so jealous: everyone, including Zack could eat and drink, while I was forced to suck up the sweat from the huge bloke’s boxers. I grunted angrily into the enormous gag, which was pretty much everything I could do at that moment.

After the guys were done uncle Doug came to me, put my hogtied body on his shoulder and carried me into the camp. I tried to attract his attention by moaning, but the hunk ignored me and simply put me on the ground, near one of the tents. It was very hot that day and my uncle made sure I was lying in the shade, for which I was very grateful. In the meantime Mr. Watson and my father were busy tying Zack’s legs together and gagging him with something. When they were done, my friend was sitting on the ground and leaning against a tree. His lower mouth was wrapped with the tape; whatever he had stuffed in his mouth, it was staying there.

“All right, now that the prisoners are secured, let’s get moving. Those brats have been avoiding their fate for much too long….” Mr. Rost said, a little irritated.

“With the six of us here, and only three of them in the woods, it will be a piece of cake to track them down and snatch the phone.” My father assured his buddy, placing his huge, sweaty palm on Mr. Rost’s wide shoulder.

“You guys all go if you want. I can stay behind and watch over the hostages.” Officer Bradley offered.

“I’m gonna stay, too, man. They may seem harmless, but who knows… Besides, it’s such a nice day I’d rather relax with some cold beer here.” Uncle Doug spoke up.

“Great! It’s always nice to have some company… well, the company you can actually talk to…” Officer Bradley replied, winking at me. I rolled my eyes, but other than that, did nothing.

“Good. So, since the four of us will go, I suggest divide into two groups, I’ll go with Kev, and Ryan can go with Damian. We separate and take different paths, it will be easier to find the kids this way. Any objections?” My father asked.

“None, bro.”

It didn’t take long for the guys to prepare and disappear into the woods again, leaving me and Zack with the two huge cops. The guys took no notice of us; they were chatting while cleaning the paper dishes and cup from the breakfast and putting them into the plastic bag. Once they were done the guys took a can bottle of beer each and sat down: officer Bradley on the ground and uncle Doug on the deckchair. They both enjoyed being in charge; having two prisoners was something natural for them. Although, probably none of the prisoners they were dealing with at work was cruelly gagged.

“You know, what, I think something is missing…” Uncle Doug spoke up suddenly, lighting up a fresh cigar.

“You mean Zack not being hog tied?”

“Not exactly, but we can deal with that, too. But I think they still have too much freedom, dude…” Judging by his smile, Uncle Doug definitely was having something nasty in his mind.

Without further ado, he got up from his chair and grabbed the roll of military grade tape. He went to Zack and unwound some of it. My friends tried to avoid the inevitable, but that battle was lost before it even started: officer Bradley held Zack’s head tightly and uncle Doug wrapped the tape over my buddy’s eyes and around his head, blindfolding him effectively.

“All right, let’s move on to the other one.”

The two brutes walked slowly towards me and rolled me on my side. My uncle’s head was above mine and I could feel the beads of his sweat drop on my face. It was extremely humiliating, but I didn’t want to anger the guys, so I quietly accepted my face. I also didn’t oppose when uncle Doug started wrapping the wide tape across my eyes and around my head three times. He tore the tape off with his hand and plastered the tape over my eyes. I was totally blindfolded.

“Good, now the prisoners won’t be able to communicate with each other at all.” He said, patting me on my cheek.

Fuck, my predicament was getting worse and worse… and it was barely Saturday morning….

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

. . . and there's a long weekend ahead.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

If it's wrong of me to side with the adults, I don't want to be right.
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Awesome. So ready for a sweaty palm over a face soon 😏
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

For whatever reason I almost thought officer Bradley was going to suggest that he wanted to be tied up too when he mentioned that something was missing. I always find it hot when someone volunteers to get tied up haha.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 24 Lost in thoughts

The situation was getting worse and worse: not only was I cruelly hogtied and gagged, I was now also blindfolded. The layers of military grade duct tape blocked my vision, making any attempts to communicate with Zack impossible. I could only lie there, with the two cops watching over me and my buddy. There was even no point in trying to speak; the huge underwear was reducing all the sound I could make to pathetic muffles and grunts. And even if I could talk, I seriously doubt that my uncle and his new friend would have done anything to make my predicament less severe. In fact, I got the impression that both my uncle and officer Bradley were quite fond of having me all roped up and silenced. Well, since they are policemen, I guess they are accustomed to be around restrained guys. Although none of them were probably half as restricted as I was.

The guys were chatting for some more time. There was nothing interesting in their conversation so I started to drift off a little bit. Being bound as I was there wasn’t much else I could do, so I began analysing the situation again. With two of my team captured we had very little chance to win the game: the phone was hidden in my father’s leather jacket, and even if my buddies managed to get inside the camp, there was little chance they would have enough time to find it. On the other hand I couldn’t stop thinking that Zack and the rest formed a plan and that he let the hunks capture him on purpose. Why else would he wink at me?

The other thing I was thinking about was officer Bradley. He kept coming back and seemed like he was having fun, but was that the entire truth? Maybe once he and his superior officer saw us for the first time he was told to keep an eye on us? It was definitely not very common to see the huge blokes restrain a guy and keep him prisoner. That would explain why he was so eager to help my father and the others; the cops who infiltrate the underworld have to earn the trust. Of course, there was also a possibility that he simply enjoyed our little competition and wanted to hang out with the guys.

I have no idea how long it was since my uncle blindfolded me, probably around and hour or so, when I heard snoring. My uncle was fast asleep, leaving officer Bradley in charge. When I realized uncle Doug was out cold, I started moaning into my thick gag, trying to attract my other captor’s attention; I knew it was no use negotiating with my uncle, but I had to give it a try with officer Bradley. I was hoping he would at least ask me what’s wrong but he didn’t. He completely ignored me, got up and from what I could figure out, went inside the tents. For a few moments he was rummaging through our belongings.

“Where the fuck…”

Not long after that he returned to me and Zack and I felt him sit on the ground next to me. He peeled the tape from my eyes off and opened a bottle of beer. He gulped half of the bottle in no time, giving me some time to adjust my eyes to the sunlight. When I looked up at him I realized something: even though he was my captor now, he looked like a nice guy, a guy I could be friends with. I watched him drink the beer and put the bottle into a bin. I cast a quick glance on Zack: he still had the tape over his eyes.

“Your folks aren’t going easy on you, are they, kiddo?”

“Mmpph….”

“Yeah, your Godfather’s underwear must be killing you. They said it’s one disgusting piece of cloth you’ve got in there… Too bad I can’t help you.”

The cop took a fresh cigar from the box and lit it up. He kept puffing on the stogie for a few moments, until he was satisfied. He took several deep drugs and let the smoke out. Then he looked at me and our eyes met. He seemed to be really sorry I had to go through all this roping, but there was also some strange strength hidden in his gaze. That moment I knew officer Bradley wouldn’t help me even if I tried my best to convince him. He had decided to ally with the captors and there was nothing I could do to change his mind. Subconsciously I nodded faintly, as if I wanted to let him know that I understand everything. To my great surprise he read my gesture correctly:

“I’m glad you understand, man. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got nothing against you, it’s nothing personal. I would even gladly loose the hogtie, but it’s not up to me, dude. You’ll just have to take it like a man.”

I sighed and put my head on the ground again. I was defeated, with no hope to escape. I gave up and just observed the cop enjoying his cigar.

“You have a soft heart for a cop, dude.” I heard my uncle from behind. “Why did you take the tape from his eyes?”

“Just didn’t see the necessity of keeping him blindfolded, that’s all. With his buddy still taped up properly, they won’t be able to communicate anyway. Besides, I like to look the person I talk to in the eye.”

“Well, suit yourself.”

For the next half an hour nobody said anything. The cops seemed to enjoy the quiet and lazy afternoon, with nothing in particular to do. And I had no intension to bother them with my muffled grunts. Uncle Doug would probably be more than happy to punish me for something and I didn’t want to give him the pretext. So I spend the afternoon almost motionless and totally quiet. Thanks to my flexibility the hogtie wasn’t painful and I knew I could bear with it.

“The guys are back.” Officer Bradley said suddenly.

“Something is wrong, guys. There is no sign of those brats in the woods. I’m starting to think something might have happened to them.” I heard Mr. Rost speak. He sounded a little worried.

“Don’t panic, dude. The forest is perfectly safe, there are no wild animals here, and if something did happen to any of them, the rest would definitely find a way to let us know.” Uncle Doug tried to calm his buddy.

I wasn’t expecting that: for the first time in a very long time I saw that under the layers of male pride and cockiness there were still some more human feeling stashed deep down. In some strange way it was even comforting to know that.

“The kids are all right, buddy. They are just better than we thought they would be, that’s all. Besides, the fact that we can’t find any trace of them, proves that everything is fine.” My Godfather added.

“Well, if I were them I certainly would do everything to avoid being captured by you guys… Probably not everyone enjoys being tied up and gagged like these two…” Officer Bradley said, smiling at Mr. Rost.

“Yeah, you guys are right… Thanks…”

“Let’s forget about the kids and grab something to eat. I’m starving…”

“And what about Zack and Peter?” Mr. Rost asked.

“Zack can eat, Peter can’t he still needs to pay for not taking my generous offer…” Uncle Doug replied with a devilish grin on his face.

Yes, the guys do have human feelings. The problem is, they are usually hidden… VERY WELL hidden…

Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

Call me a sadist, but I want to see the boys suffer more..hahaha...love the hogtie
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I fully agree.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The plot is starting to thicken.
My guess is the dad team is about to fall victim of a nasty trick.

The kids probably know they can't win by force. So maybe they're trying to outsmart the Alpha team.
Can't wait to see what happens next, man!
Addictedtoropes wrote: 4 years ago Call me a sadist, but I want to see the boys suffer more..hahaha...love the hogtie
Yup. I'm with you 100%, mate ;)

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved those last three chapters especially the one where you gets tickled that is such a turn on for me and the underwear gag I so wish I could take his place get gagged and have my armpits tickled
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Fantastic to see this story continuing. For me, it's the little things, the details: for some reason, I found Officer Bradley's description of Zack as "taped up properly" very hot.

Many thanks for this gift-that-keeps-on-giving!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Can’t wait to see what happens next!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 25 - Plans for the night

After several days of being mercilessly trussed up and gagged most of that time I sort of got used to be roped up an silenced. It wasn’t something I was looking for, but I found myself adjusting to the situation a little bit. I gave up the struggling quite some time ago; there was no point trying to free myself, not with the six huge alpha studs nearby. And even if they would have left me alone for hours I seriously doubted I would be able to undo any knot. The guys definitely knew how to restrain someone and keep him out of trouble. I have always assumed that both my father and uncle Doug had to deal with lots of prisoners in their jobs, but I have never imagined I would become one of them. Of course I knew that they would never do any harm to me, but they seemed to have invented a very special way to have their fun with me: the gag. It was obvious that they found it amusing to gag me with the most disgusting thing they could think of. Stuffing my mouth to its limits and forcing me to chew on their underwear and socks was the best way to humiliate me; and they knew it as well as I did. At that very moment I still had forty hours of sucking on my Godfather’s worn out boxers ahead of me.

When the guys suggested preparing dinner a little glimpse of hope appeared: maybe one of the guys would show me some mercy and at least try to persuade the others to let me have a bite. But as soon as it appeared it was gone. None of the huge blokes said anything about letting me eat. I watched them walk inside the tents and come back with food and water in their hands. I sighed quietly and tried to rest for a while, but my captors had something else in store for me. Before they started enjoying their meal, my father and uncle Kev walked to me and without saying a word lifted me up. My Dad was holding my legs and his brother took care of the upper body. I didn’t struggle or wiggle, I didn’t want them to drop me. The guys moved my into the centre of the camp and placed me near the fire place. Mr. Rost and uncle Doug soon helped Zack stand up and made him sit next to me.

“So Zack, here is how it’s going to work: we’ll take your gag out, let you eat and drink, then we’ll put the gag back into your mouth. You’ll stay completely silent while you eat. If you don’t you’ll regret. Did I make myself clear?” Mr. Watson asked his son in a harsh tone.

“Mmmpphh….” My buddy replied, nodding his head.

“Good.”

Without further ado my Godfather started to peel the tape of his son’s mouth and then let him spit the piece of cloth out. When the wad landed on Zack’s legs I looked at it; it was all covered in my friend’s saliva, so I couldn’t tell exactly what that was, but I did notice one thing: it was very big and I knew Zack must have felt grateful to get rid of that from his mouth, even if it was for a short time. He remained quiet while his father fed him his dinner. He was chewing slowly on the sandwiches, definitely wanting to expand the time of his partial freedom as much as he could. Probably the guys were aware of his strategy, but they didn’t do anything about it.

“Good boy. Now drink this.” Mr. Watson said when his son finished eating.

He held the bottle of water to his son’s lips and let him drink as much as he wanted. Zack’s mouth must have been parched, because he gulped the whole bottle in no time. Hi father offered him another one, but the boy shook his head no. Hi Dad didn’t waste any time: he got the saliva soaked wad of cloth from his son’s legs and stuffed it again into his mouth. Zack didn’t resist, but he was moaning angrily as the gag was filling his protesting mouth again. As soon as the rag was past Zack’s teeth uncle Kev forced a cleave gag between his teeth and tied it behind Zack’s head. Zack groaned when my uncle cinched the final knot. Next came the military grade duct tape: Mr. Watson wrapped it tightly over his boy’s lower face.

“There, now we can think of what to do next…” He said as he smoothed the tape over Zack’s face.

“Well, to be honest I don’t feel like going into that damned woods again. Let’s just stay here and have a lazy afternoon and evening.” Uncle Kev spoke, grabbed a beer and sat on the bare ground.

“And what, just wait for the kids to come to our camp?” Uncle Doug said.

“Maybe… We’ve been searching for them for a couple of days now, and we only managed to capture one of them. I guess Peter doesn’t count here; he literally walked into our open arms… Exactly as if he wanted to get tied up and gagged by us…” Uncle Kev replied, causing the guys to laugh.

“You know what guys? I think I have an idea…” Officer Bradley joined the conversation.

“We’re listening, dude.”

“I brought a deck of cards with me. So why don’t we truss up Zack a little more, gather some wood for the night and have a nice poker game later? I mean that’s what you guys are here for, to rest, not to chase some kids all over the forest….”

“Yeah, the guy’s got the point… We can prepare everything now and simply idle for the rest of the afternoon… Plus who knows, maybe the boys WILL come to us….” Mr. Rost added.

“All right, who wants to help me with Zack?” My Godfather spoke up, grabbing a long piece of rope.

“Always glad to restrain a prisoner, buddy.” Officer Bradley offered and got up.

The guys walked to me and Zack and made him lie down on his stomach, next to me. I was looking at his gagged face and saw beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He was also panting heavily, awaiting his inevitable fate. Soon he had his roped legs bent up, pressed against his butt and tied up to his wrists. In a matter of seconds the two of us were sharing the same predicament: both hogtied, sweating, chewing on something gross and silenced for good. That wasn’t exactly the vacation I was looking for…

“I’ll stay with them, you guys get the supplies for the fire.” My father suggested.

Me and Zack watched the five shirtless and sweaty brutes walk into the woods again and disappear. My Dad didn’t say anything, he just grabbed a bottle of beer and gulped it down. He placed the deck chair in front of our gagged faces and sat on it. His boots were now inches from our noses and I could smell my own father’s boot scent. I grunted into my gag and Zack did the same, but either of us dared to do anything more. The best we could do was to lie there and bear with the new humiliation.

We spent over an hour like that, with my Dad sitting on the chair, enjoying the sun and the gentle wind and me and my buddy trussed up at his feet. Then the guys beginning coming back from the forest, each of them carrying as much wood as he could. The five hunks piled it up several metres from the fireplace. They were sweating a lot now, their muscles were bulging… they had to put some strength into bringing all the wood back to the camp.

“Did my son cause you any troubles, man?” Mr. Watson asked when he came closer and stood next to my father.

“Nah, he’s not in position to cause anything…”

“Good. The kid knows what’s good for him….”

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love this story I think it’s amazing
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Man, I'd SO love to be one of these guys, sitting at camp, relaxing with two super heavily trussed and gagged prisoners lying at my feet.

I'd have so much fun just smoking my cigar and watching those two chew on their monstrously FAT gags.
Haha! Damn, Squirrel. You really know how to get me going, mate!

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Man, I'd SO love to be one of these guys, sitting at camp, relaxing with two super heavily trussed and gagged prisoners lying at my feet.

I'd have so much fun just smoking my cigar and watching those two chew on their monstrously FAT gags.
Haha! Damn, Squirrel. You really know how to get me going, mate!
He knows how to write a story, that's for sure! I'd love to be on the other side of that scene, trussed, gagged and hogtied, having no option but to suck it up and deal with the situation. In this part, I love how Zack tries to expand his precious minutes of freedom and how pissed off he is to have the gag back in his mouth. If it were me, I'd get off even more on being blindfolded so the other senses were heightened and I'd be even more aware of the sounds, smells and sensations.

I'm wondering how much more time the guys have at the event. One, two more nights? It'd be a nice twist to have the captive(s) zipped and roped into sleeping bags, either to be put "out of harm's way" for the afternoon/evening or settled down for the night. Perhaps the heat generated by the sleeping bags is used as a form of endurance "torture", like the tickling, or perhaps the men anticipate a rescue attempt on their hostages so bag them up to make it harder for any would-be rescuer to get at the ropes to untie them. Perhaps they hang them from a tree where the smaller kids can't reach. :D

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 26 - A problem to solve

I watched the guys walk into the tents to get ready for the evening. In a matter of minutes almost everything was set and everyone seemed to be excited about the poker game they were about to have. But there was one problem…

“Guys, we have a small problem. We’re almost out of beer.” Mr. Rost said as he came out of the tent holding two beer bottles in his left hand. “That’s everything we’ve got.”

“Really?? Did we drink so much? Even the crate that Bradley and Terry had brought??” My Godfather asked incredulously.

“Yeah, we’re screwed at this point.”

“I thinks I have a solution to our little problem, guys.” Officer Bradley spoke up. When he had the attention of the guys he carried on: “I have my pickup parked not far away from here, it’s barely fifteen minutes walking. If you want I can go to the shop or petrol station and buy us a crate or two.”

“Well, can’t say no to such an offer, dude!”

“Thanks, man, you’re saving our butts.” My father said.

“Mind if I go with you?” Uncle Doug asked.

“Not at all, mate. In fact I was thinking Peter could come with us, it would be an interesting and fun experience for him.”

“Sorry, buddy, but we and my son have a deal: he stays tied up until Monday morning, or until the kids win the game.” My Dad replied.

“And who is talking about untying him? Obviously we would release his legs so he can walk, but his arms would stay roped up nicely as they are, and the gag would stay on. So, what do you say, big guy?” Officer Bradley wasn’t giving up.

“Well, if you promise not to take his gag of and keep his upper body trussed up, then fine, he can go.” My father said with a smile on his face.

I was listening to the conversation with growing disbelief. I didn’t expect them to actually ask me if I wanted to go; after all I was their prisoner and my opinion didn’t matter. Not that I could say it anyway; my Godfather’s cheesy underwear was muffling any attempts to speak almost too well. But the idea of driving a car whilst being roped up and gagged wasn’t the thing I was looking for. On the other hand, it was a great opportunity for me to finally get rid of the nasty hogtie. Even though, thanks to my flexibility, I was able to endure it, being forced into one position can be really tiring. So when uncle Doug and my father came closer to undo the damned hogtied I was lying still, letting them do their job. When I was finally free to stretch out my legs I let out a groan of relief. It was amazing to move the legs again; after a few moments the guys removed all the ropes binding my legs and stood me up.

“Listen carefully, boy…” My father started and placed his hand on my right shoulder. He was looking me directly in the eye. “…You’ll go with Doug and Bradley. If you cause any trouble, they’ll have all the rights to punish you as they want. So be a good prisoner and follow the orders, if you know what’s good for you. Got that!?”

I looked at my father for a second and nodded my head, obediently.

“That’s my boy…” My Dad patted me on the cheek.

“All right, lad, let’s move!” Uncle Doug spoke in a harsh tone and placed his arm on my shoulder.

The three of us were walking through the woods for some time. It had to be a strange scene: two huge, shirtless, muscled alpha studs and a small, restrained and gagged prisoner. The guys were at my sides, guarding me and giving me absolutely zero chances for escaping. My captors were chatting all the way, ignoring all the grunts and moans I made. After ten or fifteen minutes we got to the car officer Bradley was talking about; it was a green pickup truck. For a while I was wondering how they were going to hide me, but, as it occurred, they weren’t planning to do that.

“Get inside!” Officer Bradley ordered as he opened the back door.

I complied and got on. It wasn’t easy to do that with my arms strictly roped up behind my back and without any help from the guys, who, by the way, seemed to enjoy my predicament. After I had finally sat on the seat my uncle buckled the seat belt and ruffled my hair. He closed my door and the two of them got on the car, too, and off we went. The guys were talking for a while, exchanging their work experience and making fun of me. Fortunately, I didn’t have to listen to their blather for too long; my uncle spotted a petrol station and officer Bradley parked the car on the free space. Actually it looked like we were the only customers.

“Shall we take him with us?” Uncle Doug asked pointing his head at me.

“Of course, dude, it’ll be so much fun to walk him around”

“Mmmmpph!!” I tried to protest. Being bound and gagged by the guys I knew was one thing, but being seen by strangers would be such an embarrassment. And I didn’t want that.

“Shut your fucking mouth, prisoner!” Uncle Doug turned his face to me. “You’re coming with us, whether you like it or not. And if you misbehave or do anything stupid, I’ll make sure you pay for that later. Do you understand me, fucker?!”

I gulped and nodded. The guys have already proven they can be merciless and there was no doubt that they would punish me severely if they had a reason. To be honest, they didn’t require any to do so, but I definitely didn’t want to provide them with one…

“Good boy…”

The guys got off the pickup and unbuckled me. They helped me out of the car and marched me to the station shop. It wasn’t big and luckily we were the only people there, excluding the salesman. When we got to the counter the guy was visibly shocked. I couldn’t blame him: probably it was the first time he saw two shirtless brutes walking in with a heavily restrained and gagged prisoner.

“What the fuck is going on?!” He asked.

“Not much. Me, my brothers and our sons are on a trip. We have a camp in the nearby forest. The kids suggested we play a little game and this guy here is our prisoner for now. Me and my buddy are the cops, so the police is aware that there is a fire camp with a tied up kid.” My uncle explained.

“Really? Seems to me the kid is having a hard time…”

“Of course he is! We know how to restrain a prisoner. And you should have seen is bulge while we were trussing him up. I’m sure he likes it on some level…” Uncle Doug said and clamped his huge sweaty palm on my already gagged mouth.

“Is that so, kid?” The salesman turned to me.

For a brief moment I wanted to shake my head. But I realized, that in the long run it was a bad idea. So I nodded my head.

“So, what can I do for you?” The salesman was clearly satisfied now and was talking to my captors.

The guys bought two crates of beer and a box of cigars. Officer Bradley packed the crated into the trunk and placed the cigar box on the back seat. Meanwhile uncle Doug was keeping me hand gagged and talking with the salesman, who seemed to be really intrigued by my predicament. I felt so humiliated. Once the beers and cigars were in the car officer Bradley returned and bought some sausages to roast over the fire. Then me and my two guards went to the car.

“Did you like that?” uncle Doug asked me when we were on our way back to the camp.

“Nmmmhh!” I shook my head vigorously.

“Good. That’s what I wanted to hear.”

We got back to the camp half an hour later. My uncle and officer Bradley unpacked the beer and my father pushed me to the ground and hogtied me the moment I entered the camp. He was quiet rough with me, bending my legs as far as they could go and connecting my wrists to my ankles. He also roped up my calves and thighs.

“You’ve been enjoying your freedom long enough, boy!” He said as he cinched the last knot.

I sighed. I could do nothing else…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic