The Annual Event (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow public humiliation thrown in here is a nice twist! I know I'd be so embarrassed to be seen tied up by a stranger.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

So glad to see another chapter of this!

Bringing the prisoner out in public was such a good idea. And I can't tell you how pleased I am to see that Doug and I think so much alike. Sounds like an all-around great uncle for the little twerp!

Man, I'd just love to be one of the guys on the Alpha team...drinking beer and smoking my cigar with a cute lad trussed up and gagged at my feet. That should definitely be me! I must be doing something wrong with my life, haha ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I always get excited when you post another chapter of this story. I can't wait to see what else is going happen next, although, i'm curious to know where the other kids are since they have been gone for so long.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

RopedBud wrote: 4 years ago I always get excited when you post another chapter of this story. I can't wait to see what else is going happen next, although, i'm curious to know where the other kids are since they have been gone for so long.
I suspect an ambush of some sort.
Wish I could contact Doug and warn him to keep an eye out for any foulplay.

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
RopedBud wrote: 4 years ago I always get excited when you post another chapter of this story. I can't wait to see what else is going happen next, although, i'm curious to know where the other kids are since they have been gone for so long.
I suspect an ambush of some sort.
Wish I could contact Doug and warn him to keep an eye out for any foulplay.
Yeah, everytime i think about it, it would only make sense that is where things are going. Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if something happened at the camp while they were gone. Although, i'm definitely fine with the pacing so far!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

RopedBud wrote: 4 years ago Yeah, everytime i think about it, it would only make sense that is where things are going. Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if something happened at the camp while they were gone. Although, i'm definitely fine with the pacing so far!
Yeah, but knowing the orchestrator like we do, I think it's safe to say that whatever happens, the Dad-Team will come out on top. Cops know best and good guys always win ;)

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Yeah, but knowing the orchestrator like we do, I think it's safe to say that whatever happens, the Dad-Team will come out on top. Cops know best and good guys always win ;)
Honestly i don't know about that haha personally i think it would be hot if the super built hunks got one pulled over on them by the younger guys. Hard to use muscle when your tied up and gagged :D
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Yeah, but knowing the orchestrator like we do, I think it's safe to say that whatever happens, the Dad-Team will come out on top. Cops know best and good guys always win ;)
I'm a big fan of escape attempts that fail, frustratingly, at the last moment so the captors regain the upper hand but are then motived by

a) making sure there'll be no further escapes, and

b) revenge!

While I'd quite like to see the Dad-Team (and cops) surprised and shaken by an ambush or something similar, ultimately I too want them to come out on top. :)

I'm also curious to see how they'd deal with a larger number of captives, maybe too many to watch simultaneously, especially given the risk that they could one another escape. Tethered to trees, maybe, or individually bagged up so they can't get at each other's bonds? Disorienting them with blindfolds, hoods, earplugs as well as gags?

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Can't take much more of this. Need the next chapter soon, my friend!

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

The whole story is top-grade Squirell, still some scenes stand out because you push your tricks a little further, like that scene in the shop :)
Hadn't visited here for a while, but can tell it's always worth it!
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 27 - Something is wrong with me

My father finished hogtying me and left me and Zack alone. For a moment I thought if there was any chance that me and him could cooperate in some way to free ourselves from our cruel restraints. But I abandoned this thought rather quickly; if we started to do anything with our knots, one of the six huge blokes would definitely notice that, and, without a doubt, they would think of a way to punish us for trying to escape. I was already completely roped up, chewing on my Godfather’s incredibly filthy and smelly underwear and the guys had already proven that they had no problems tickle torturing me, that I wanted to stay on the safe side. Besides, being trussed up and left alone wasn’t the worst thing in the world…

Me and my tied up buddy watched our captors prepare the fire. It was already getting a little dark, so the shirtless studs made a fire, gathered all the wood they had brought into the camp earlier and stocked it about four meters from the fire. The guys were in a sunny mood and were chatting, laughing and making jokes about me and Zack. I have already got used to that, so it didn’t bother me that much when uncle Kev told me he would make sure I would stay restrained for his pleasure for several months. In fact I even started wondering how would I feel if they really would put me into such predicament. And, to my horror, I realized I wouldn’t be too offended or angry.

This stunned me greatly; was I into this kind of stuff? When the guys first captured me I did everything I could to prevent being tied up by them. But later on I found out that being roped up and strictly gagged wasn’t that bad. I even got used to having the gross pieces of underwear and socks in my mouth. Even though the taste was disgusting it was also something I could adjust myself to. After several minutes of considering being the kidnap victim for a very long time I started to push those thoughts away. That couldn’t be something I would want. But on the other hand, the hard on I got when the blokes first started roping me up could be something more than just the adrenaline rushing through my body. I decided to do a small test: I flexed my body a little and struggled for a few seconds. To my surprise I realized my little soldier was starting to wake up…

“If you don’t stop struggling, we can make your predicament a lot worse, kiddo!” I heard Mr. Rost speak.

Damn, those brutes were incredible. I was sure that after trussing us up completely they wouldn’t pay too much attention to us; apparently, I was wrong. Not wanting to anger the captors, I nodded and calmed myself down. I didn’t want to think of the long term imprisonment anymore, so I focused on observing the guys. My father was preparing six long sticks and his brother, Doug was intending the sausages. They had quite a lot of them and I was hoping against hope that they would have some mercy and let he eat one. Of course, deep inside I knew it was impossible: once my father decided to keep me gagged for forty eight hours there was nothing that could change his mind.

Once the guys had done everything it was already dusk. The guys sat around it and each of them opened a bottle of beer and impaled the sausage on the stick. The smell of the roasting meat was fantastic. I gulped, realizing I haven’t had anything to eat since morning. My father noticed that and brought my roped body closer to the fire. He placed me next to him. For a moment I thought he would take the gag out and feed me. Once the sausages were ready, my father took his and wrapped it in bread. I moaned quietly and wiggled in my bonds, but he ignored me completely. He had that devilish smile on his face and was smirking at me. He was clearly enjoying himself.
The supper was over and officer Bradley took out a deck of cards from his bag.

“So, a poker game. Do we play just for fun, or for a money?” Uncle Kev asked as the six of the guys sat in a small circle next to the fire. I was now between my father and uncle Doug.

“Doesn’t matter to me, bro.” My Dad replied.

“If we play for money, it’ll be more fun, don’t you guys think?” Mr. Rost joined in.

“I guess. All right, we each bet ten bucks. The winner gets everything.”

Once the rules were settled all six of the guys started playing. I was lying between my father and uncle and I was lucky enough to see the cards on the ground. The guys were playing a certain type of poker; each player got two cards and three cards were lying face up on the ground. If no one was in or put more money in, one more card was revealed and then another one, if necessary. I guess it was a Texas Hold’em.

During the game the guys were smoking their cigars and drinking beer. The more they drank the more drunk and loud they became and for some reason I found it exciting. The shirtless blokes were sweating like crazy and I could see the beads of sweat on their bodies, the drops going down and leaving traces behind. The fire and the sweat were underlining their muscles greatly. I felt my little buddy in my pants grow again. I have no idea why, but I sort of started to like being a prisoner of those alpha studs.

I especially focused on Mr. Watson; he was wearing pale jeans with a huge, wide, black leather belt at his waist. His enormous muscles were bulging like crazy and the lit cigar between his teeth added even more to his masculinity. The fact that I was having his sweaty underwear in my mouth didn’t help. I had my eyes locked on him for several minutes before I started to fight with my own thoughts; there was no way in hell I was one of those guys who prefer to be in control rather than free. I shook my head a little to get rid of my growing fear and focus on the game.

It lasted for a couple of hours. Mr. Rost was the winner; he promised to buy everyone a beer once they were back in town. The guys also managed to empty one crate of beer and a half of the second one. No wonder they got a little intoxicated. Fortunately they weren’t totally hammered and remembered to put the fire out before they went inside their tents for the night. But before they did, they had to make sure that me and Zack were safe and wouldn’t try anything stupid.

“So, what do we do with them?” My father asked placing his military boot on my head and pressing it into the ground.

“STMMPPPP!!!”

“Shut your fucking mouth, prisoner!!” He yelled at me when I protested.

“And what the fuck do you want to do?! The brats are roped up all right, they won’t escape.” Uncle Doug said.

“Maybe they are, but I don’t trust them. One will sleep with me and Doug and the other one with Ryan and Kev.” My father ordered. He was behaving like he was a commander in the army now.

“Fine by me.” Mr. Rost said and he went to his tent.

My father and uncle Doug grabbed Zack and unceremoniously tossed him inside their tent. My friend was struggling and yelling into his gag, but that didn’t bother his captors. The hunks didn’t even bother to take their pants off and simply slid inside their sleeping bags, leaving Zack hogtied on the bare ground inside the tent. Officer Bradley left next, leaving me, uncle Kev and my Godfather alone. When the guys came closer to me I realized something: they were both smiling in the most mischievous way…
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good to get an update. Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Love the unrelenting brutality of the adults.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

This long story of yours remains an exciting read even after all these chapters. The abductors sure don't kid around.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Didn't realize you had a new chapter. That was a pleasant surprise!

Peter is one kinky guy, thinking that he wouldn't mind being bound in his Uncle Kev's house for the rest of the summer.

Hot moment when Peter's dad stomped his boot on his head! I don't know why, but I like the idea of being dominated by boots.

Looking forward to seeing what those mischievous looks are for! Don't keep us waiting too long this time!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Man, these guys are STRICT! Haha!
Peter is bound up fuckin' tight and the poor kid isn't even allowed to struggle at all!

Can't wait to see what his godfather and uncle are smiling about.
I'm probably gonna enjoy the next chapter(s) a lot ;)

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @squirrel Whew! That was a close call.
I'm glad Peter wasn't released. Kid needs to stay bound up and gagged for much longer IMHO 8-)
I agree completely!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I just found this story and OMG it is so good! I've only read up to the "close call" that BondageFreak mentioned, and have a lot more to catch up on; I am so excited!!

I would be so so happy to find myself in this kid's position, and I envy his frustration. 😁

Great job man, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest!!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh man oh man oh man, this is SOOOO GOOD!!!

I'm all caught up now, and I can only say one thing:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaasssseeeeeeeee give us a new chapter!! 😇😇😇

Please please please! 😍😛😘
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 28 - Realizing the obvious

Mr. Watson and uncle Kev came closer to me, smiling. The hogtie didn’t allow me much movement, but somehow I managed to roll on my side to have a better view. The two huge muscled blokes were all covered in sweat, their muscles bulging, the cigars in their mouths only added something mysterious to their masculinity. I watched in silent awe as the guys squatted down inches from me; subconsciously I started to breath deeper, taking in all the scent they were emanating. I felt my little soldier grow again in my shorts and the strange thoughts were invading my mind. I closed my eyes and focused on getting rid of them, but I failed. My captors’ sweat, masculinity, cigar smoke; all that was telling me that I was in the right place. The urge to fight those thoughts was much weaker than before, even though there was no way in hell I would admit that in front of my uncle and Godfather.

“You must be thirsty, kiddo?” Mr. Watson asked as he sat down on the ground.

“Mmppphh…” I nodded a little.

“Too bad, we’re not going to remove your gag, you must face the consequences of your deeds like a man, Peter. And refusing my brother’s generous offer does deserve a severe punishment. Besides, I think you’re really enjoying having Ryan’s huge boxers crammed inside your mouth. I think tasting a real man is something that gets you going, Peter….”

“Mmmmpphhh!!!” I quickly shook my head no.

“Don’t even try to lie to me, nephew!! I saw you eyeing all of us in the most unambiguous way, kid. You are obviously turned on by this. Being tied up, gagged, held captive makes you horny. I even wonder if you followed us the first day of our trip hoping to get caught and trussed up. Even if you didn’t, the boner you had once we were restraining you was evident. Even if your mind didn’t respond to that treatment, your body did. And I’m pretty sure that now you realize that your body was right; your mind has to catch up a little bit, that’s all.”

I didn’t reply to this, not only because of the gag, but mainly because I was wondering how my uncle knew all that. It seemed like he had an insight into my mind and was reading my thoughts precisely. I gulped, swallowing another portion of my Godfather’s scent. I had no idea how my uncle was doing that, but he was right: after I had returned from the little shopping at the gas station I started realizing I was in the right place. That being mercilessly bound and gagged by those masculine brutes was something I wanted. I even started to like struggling and not being able to free myself. It felt as if I was growing into being a perfect kidnap victim: eager to be tied up and silenced, kept hostage for longer periods of time…

“I think you just hit home, dude. Look, he’s not even trying to deny it.” My Godfather joined in.

“Seems like I did, man….”

The guys didn’t say anything more for a few moments. We spend the next several minutes in silence and I had some time to analyze what my uncle had just told me. I was afraid to admit it even before myself, but It felt sort of nice to be roped up and gagged. I liked the attention the guys were giving me and how they acted cautiously not to hurt me for real. Plus, I felt safe with them. Even though they had already proven they had no problems with having their fun with me, I knew there was no way they would hurt me in any way.

Soon I heard the snoring sounds the guys were making and it triggered another thought; this one really scared me: what if Zack and the others would find out? There was no way I could stop my uncle and Godfather from telling them everything. I have known the guys for several years now and didn’t want them to know about this. Fortunately, I didn’t have much time to focus on that thought; the guys finished their cigars and my uncle Said:

“All right, Peter, let’s get you inside and have some sleep.” He got up.

Mr. Watson did the same and the two of them grabbed me: uncle Kev was holding my shoulders and Mr. Watson my legs at the level of my thighs. For a second I was hoping they would at least undo the damned hogtie, but nothing of the sort happened. They carried me to their tent and placed me between the two sleeping bags, on the bare ground. I tried to ask them to let me stretch my legs, but the gag did its job well and all it came out were muffled whimpers. The guys just laughed at my predicament; for some reason I was sure they knew perfectly what I wanted, but decided to ignore that.

“I would stay still and quiet if I were you, Peter. If you cause any troubles during the night, we won’t hesitate to punish you!”. My Godfather warned me. I nodded and placed my head on the ground.

“Good boy…”

The two hunks opened their sleeping bags and went inside. After several moments they zipped the bags up. I was squashed between the guys; struggling was not an option. I definitely didn’t want to test their patience. When I thought that my predicament couldn’t get any worse, my uncle proved me wrong: he placed his left hand under his head, revealing his hairy, sweaty armpit. My head was now inches from it and with every breath I took I had to inhale his pit scent. I moaned quietly.

“I know you like it, kiddo…”

That was all I heard from the guys that night. Soon they started snoring, leaving me alone with my thoughts again. But I was too tired now, and I soon fell asleep, too, still inhaling my uncle’s sweaty scent…

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I get so excited when you update this story! Love how things are going and would love to keep reading! Keep up the good work!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh my dear sweet goodness, Squirrel you're amazing, and this just keeps getting better!!! 🤩🤩🤩

I'm on a bus travelling across the land surrounded by dozens of strangers sitting, standing, laying, swaying, ... and I'm incredibly thankful right now that I'm locked, because the very very high interest I have in his predicament and arousal I have at his helplessness is completely invisible to those around me, not for lack of trying. 😂
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yes! Can't tell you how happy I am to read another tidbit of Peter's tale, mate.
Seems to me like he eventually won't have much of a choice but to come to terms with his twisted desires.
The Alphas (and particularly his uncle) are always one step ahead of him.

Poor boy.
Hope he enjoys chewing and gagging on those boxers tonight ;)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 29 - The arrival of my teammates

I slept surprisingly well that night and when I woke up the next morning I realized I was relaxed and well-rested. I had no idea what the time was, but I knew it was already day; I could see the sunlight in the chink between the tent and the ground. I expected to be all sore after so much time bound in a cruel hogtie, but to my great surprise I felt very well and even comfortable. Maybe I simply got used to being roped up and silenced, or my uncle and his buddy were right: I was enjoying it. I turned my head towards Mr. Watson, and then again, to my uncle; the hunks were sleeping quietly, not bothered by the fact that they had a trussed up young man between them. I couldn’t help but think how masculine and handsome they both were, a real alpha males, who were in charge and loved it.

Then, suddenly something hit me: none of us has had a shower since the day we left home, and that our stench was now very strong. Probably it should have bothered me, but it didn’t; for some strange reason I found it even more arousing to be trussed up like that. And, what seemed to be much more important, all of my captors were all covered in sweat too. This, plus their own masculine scent made the whole thing really special for me. I was lying inches from my uncle’s armpit and I realized at some point, that I was breathing a lot deeper than necessary, inhaling as much of the guy’s fumes as possible. This was really getting me going; I even started to enjoy the taste of my Godfather’s oversized, worn out boxers. My little soldier was all awake and rock hard in my pants; I wanted to get some relief, so I started to rub my boner against the ground, flexing all my muscles in a futile attempt to free myself.

But before I could do anything something completely different caught my attention: I heard someone outside of the tent. I immediately stopped moving and listened. I could hear several people whispering, but couldn’t understand neither who the people were, nor what were they talking about. The only thing I could figure out was that there were three of them, which could mean, that my buddies finally managed to find the camp of the father’s and will now try to locate and snatch the phone. The adrenaline was now rushing through my body and I was furious now that I was all trapped between the two huge blokes and could do nothing to help my friends. The huge gag in my mouth prevented me even from giving them any useful advice.

After a few moments I heard one of the guys open the tent and get inside. I looked back as much as I could; it was Antony, Mr. Watson’s son. When he saw me he smiled widely and moved closer to me noiselessly. For a moment he was looking at his father and my uncle, who were still fast asleep, then asked:

“Is the phone in this tent?” His whisper was so quiet I could barely understand him. I shook my head and smiled under the tape; as it turned out I WAS able to help my teammates a little.

“Do you know in whose tent it is?”

This wasn’t an easy question; from all I knew my father’s leather jacket was still in his tent, but he might as well moved it somewhere when I was in the store with officer Bradley and uncle Doug. I had no time to think about it, and even if I had I was in no position to explain anything to Antony. So I decided to risk it and nodded my head, hoping that the guys would find the trophy.

“The single tent?” I shook my head.

“Your Dad’s?” I vigorously nodded my head this time.

“All right. Stay put.”

Antony left the tent, leaving me alone, squashed between my two captors. My heart was pounding in my chest; my team was so close to winning this damned competition. And yet so far; now that I had a little time to think I regretted that Antony hadn’t asked any more questions. Maybe I would have been able to give him some more hints where to search. Now it was too late; I could only lie on the ground, squirm and moan into my putrid gag.

I knew my buddies were doing everything to keep as quiet as possible, but I could still hear them going through my father’s and uncle Doug’s stuff. I had no idea what was going on in there, which was very frustrating. Unfortunately I also had to keep calm; I didn’t want my uncle and Mr. Watson to wake up. They would definitely hear the noises and alarm everybody else. So I waited patiently, but after what seemed like several minutes everything went quiet and I couldn’t hear anything. It surprised me a lot; if they had found the phone they would have said so. And if they didn’t find anything, it could only mean one thing: my father must have done something with it.

I sighed into my gag. I was disappointed, but also a little happy at the same time. If my friends didn’t manage to snatch the trophy I was supposed to spend the whole day roped up and gagged. The very thought brought a smile under the tape. I started to enjoy my uncle’s and Godfather’s sweaty scent again. Not so long after my buddies were gone Mr. Watson and uncle Kev woke up. heye saw me and smiled.

“Morning, prisoner, you slept well?” Mr. Watson asked in his cocky tone.

“Mmpph…” I tried to speak.

“I knew you would.”

The guys didn’t say anything else. They unzipped their sleeping bags and sat on them with their legs spread widely. Next, they rolled me on the ground, so I was turned to Mr. Watson and could admire his broad, muscled chest and abdomen. Unfortunately, this position had also one big flaw: my boner was now clearly visible. But none of them seemed to notice that. In fact, when I looked at Mr. Watson’s crotch I realized he also had a hard on.

“You like having my manly piece of underwear in your mouth, kiddo?” He asked with a strange sparkle in his eyes.

“OF course he does, dude! Look at his fucking boner, he is having a time of his life!”

“Mmppphhh..”

“Yeah, yeah… Well, I hope you’ll enjoy another day of sucking my sweat out of them.”

“You need to piss?” My uncle asked, changing the subject. I nodded.

“All right. I’ll undo the hogtie and untie your legs. Your arm remain bound and the gag stays in. If you misbehave, you know I won’t have any problems with punishing you. Understood?”

I looked him in the eye and nodded. The guys rolled me on my stomach again and started untying me. Being able to stretch my legs was a huge relief and I moaned happily into my thick gag when the hogtie was untied. Next came the legs and in a matter of moments the lower part of my body was free. I was a little stiff, so before my uncle marched me out of the tent he let me sit for a moment, until I regained a little strength and nodded, giving him a sign that I was ready to go.

My captors helped me stand up, grabbed a cigar each and my uncle walked out of the tent. I wanted to follow him, but before I did two steps, I heard him yell:

“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

So so so so so so so so SOOOOOOO HAPPY this is continuing!! I started getting hard as soon as I saw there was an update here, and I am so excited for what's happening to him and to find out what comes next!!!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

" . . . a little stiff," huh?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic