Cheerleaders!

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cheerleaders!

Post by RopemanSteve »

A story about cheerleaders in bondage would be welcomed...... :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

You'll be happy to know my husband is working on such a story now...although I think only one cheerleader is involved.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

TamatoaShiny123 , loved your story, but the link to the pic of Tory wouldn't load.

Emma, really looking forward to your story!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Hey RopemanSteve, I know you've been looking for a story regarding cheerleaders and I recalled an older story I wrote last year or so. its about a boy who kidnaps five girls 3 of them cheerleaders. it may not be what you are looking for but I hope you read it and enjoy it regardless.
here is the link.
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 552#p26552
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago Hey RopemanSteve, I know you've been looking for a story regarding cheerleaders and I recalled an older story I wrote last year or so. its about a boy who kidnaps five girls 3 of them cheerleaders. it may not be what you are looking for but I hope you read it and enjoy it regardless.
here is the link.
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 552#p26552
Hey, thanks, WyattW5! Gonna look at it now.

Loved your story, Emma!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I also have an idea for a story about cheerleaders.
In my story, one group of cheerleaders will attack another in their locker room. The groups both have about ten members. During the robbery, the first three girls are surprised and are tied up with duct tape relatively quickly.

Now the other group is outnumbered and can overpower one girl after the other and tie them up temporarily with tape or zip ties. The protest of the victims is suppressed with their tube socks.

The superior group has bags with lots of rope. The attack was planned.

The members of the defeated group now have to watch how one after the other of their girls are bound with lots of rope in tight hogties until they themselves are being tied up. The girls are now tied up from their shoulders to their feet.

Now it goes to the real show. Each of the superior girls grabs one of the defeated girls who are tied up in the hogtied and carries her out in front of the stands. The crowd cheers at this unusual cheerleading show.

The superior girls place the girls bound into small packages in front of them like trophies and begin the show.

The defeated girls not only can not support their team, but are deeply humiliated part of the show opposing cheerleade
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Wow!

That's something I would love to write (but I don't have much time sadly) or read. Sounds awesome!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic