Bondage alert for TV & Movies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

There is a scene in Better Call Saul, at the end of season 4, episode 6. Three teenagers who tied up, hanging upside down with a rope, and gagged with a strip of tape.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

FelixSH wrote: 4 years ago There is a scene in Better Call Saul, at the end of season 4, episode 6. Three teenagers who tied up, hanging upside down with a rope, and gagged with a strip of tape.
Saul himself gets bound too in the second episode. Some random gangster gets a pretty thorough duct tape treatment.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

I saw this topic a hot while ago and I just realized I was butt and didn’t share this gem of site with y’all. Brian’s Page catalogues all the movie and TV bondage you could want. Check it out! https://brianspage.com/
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Chloroform and bondage in episode 6 of The Witcher
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

There is an amazing bondage scene on the movie "xXx State of The Union" (2005) were there is a bunch of military guys fully armed that are put inside of a van completely bound, gagged and blindfolded! His captain talks with the villain and then he is gagged too along side his squad! Gonna put here some screenshots!

Btw, for those who want to know exacly the bondage part, it starts at 01:08:36!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 4 years ago Chloroform and bondage in episode 6 of The Witcher
Indeed! Nice scene where this pretty actress who plays a princess in the show wakes up bound to a tree with belts binding her wrists behind her and a nice cleave gag going round the tree.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I'm somewhat disappointed it wasn't video game Ciri being the one that got tied up and gagged.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Some excellent bondage scenes in season 2 of 'You' on Netflix.

The best one is in episode 6 where Joe goes to what he thinks is to Candice's apartment with a bag containing rope and duct tape as he's out to teach her a lesson (they're enemies)

As he's sneaking about in her apartment corridor he gets knocked out from behind. When he wakes up he's in a very well tied and strict rope hogtie. He thinks Candice has got him but it's actually her landlord who is a sexy female dominatrix.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

BandG wrote: 4 years ago
Chloe Badelaine wrote: 4 years ago Chloroform and bondage in episode 6 of The Witcher
Indeed! Nice scene where this pretty actress who plays a princess in the show wakes up bound to a tree with belts binding her wrists behind her and a nice cleave gag going round the tree.
Love this pic!!!!!
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago For all those waiting to see Emma Roberts as the Damsel in Distress, the wait is finally over. She was recently trapped in a net in American Horror story1984. It's unfortunate that she was not tied up prior to this part in the episode as you'll find out if you watch it, but I don't think both would have happened in the episode, here's hoping that she might still get tied up in a future episode. Also, there was a brief scene with Dreama Walker being bound and gagged in the same tv show. I took some screenshots of both scenes and have posted them on my DeviantArt (same name there as it is here), but I would love it if someone was able to brighten the photos up so we can get a better image as they are quite dark.
If you want to see her tightly bit gagged, there's a trailer (and promo pics) out of a movie called The Hunt, where people are released into a forest for the rich to hunt and kill, and the people fight back. Unfortunately this movie was cancelled after the recent shootings, which is probably for the best. But hey, at least it's something. Betty Gilpin and others are also similarly gagged.

I don't know if this will work, but here's a pic:

Brianspage and Bellebound are great resources for this sort of stuff by the way, for those who don't know they exist, although they do only focus on female scenes. They catch and post videos of 99% of DiD scenes that happen, all across the world.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago For all those waiting to see Emma Roberts as the Damsel in Distress, the wait is finally over. She was recently trapped in a net in American Horror story1984. It's unfortunate that she was not tied up prior to this part in the episode as you'll find out if you watch it, but I don't think both would have happened in the episode, here's hoping that she might still get tied up in a future episode. Also, there was a brief scene with Dreama Walker being bound and gagged in the same tv show. I took some screenshots of both scenes and have posted them on my DeviantArt (same name there as it is here), but I would love it if someone was able to brighten the photos up so we can get a better image as they are quite dark.
Btw, she has been tied and stuff gagged in AHS before, Ep 4 of season 4 to be exact, and then bound hand and foot two episodes later (4.06), but not gagged.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Thanks for the information. I now know she's been tied up in other things, but at the time of finding this/watching this, I was overly excited due to thinking I had seen someone say she had never been tied up before and I thought I would share this finding.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Sportsfan wrote: 4 years ago
Btw, she has been tied and stuff gagged in AHS before, Ep 4 of season 4 to be exact, and then bound hand and foot two episodes later (4.06), but not gagged.
She plays a bitchy/smartass character so well, she has to get a good proper gag scene someday. Especially on AHS. I personally wanted one for her on Coven, or any of the ladies for that matter. Unfortunately, they trolled us by only giving Kathy Bates the treatment. Such a mean joke.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for the information. I now know she's been tied up in other things, but at the time of finding this/watching this, I was overly excited due to thinking I had seen someone say she had never been tied up before and I thought I would share this finding.

Not a problem dude, and I apologize for the report, somehow I accidentally reported a post instead of making a post like I intended to.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I just recently finished watching Season 3 of The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina on Netflix and they amped up the amount of bondage in this season. In the season you've got Sabrina, played by Kiernan Shipka, locked in a cage, handcuffed, turned to stone, and others are also tied up, straight-jacketed in both instances they are gagged. There might be a few other instances that I am forgetting about. I wish I had the screenshots of this season to share, but I was watching on someone else's account on the tv. In the past 2 seasons, there were only a couple of instances of bondage in both seasons alone.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Raiders of the lost Ark, Indiana Jones finds Marian has her wrist tied behind her back and she is gagged, he takes the gag out starts cutting her loose, but thinks about it and puts the gag back in Marian's mouth leaving her tied to a post, so the nazis won't start looking for him.
SNAFU
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

In the movie 'Freaky' there is a scene where Kathryn Newton has her hands tied behind her back (to a chair) and is gagged with a sock stuffed in her mouth and black tape wrapped around her head
they_made_me_do_it
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by they_made_me_do_it »

Emma Stone is cleave-gagged in the new Disney movie Cruella

https://www.deviantart.com/barnes1000/a ... -880880301
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic