(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

Erinbird wrote: 4 years ago Hi everyone, I'm Erin. I like reading stories, writing and roleplaying. It's nice to meet you all.

I'm a little on the shy side and I don't tend to talk all that much, so I'm sorry if I seem a little reserved.
Welcome, Erin. You should find plenty of people to chat with, here. :)
Be well.
Play safe.
silver_orion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silver_orion »

hello there, I'm JJ.
I'm italian-filipino guy.
Nice to meet you all.
I was a long time reader and finally I decided to join.
If you pay attention to my nickname, maybe you can figure out who I am.
Some of you, have started to messaging to my sister (if you don't know her, well, you should read her first time as a prisoner.)
As long as you'll be kind with her, I have no problem to let her sharing our TUGS so please, don't be rude with her.
By the way, I've joined here becouse my sis and me thought it would be a good idea to share our TUGS from different point of view (the captor, me and the damsel, her.)
As she wrote, we start TUGGING when she was 9 and I was 18.
Everything started out of boredom and unexpectly, it turned out that we both like TUGS (actually she enjoy more, I'm not interested like her but if being tied up makes her happy, I'm ok.)
Like she wrote, yes, I'm more concentrated in girls feet (even if I'm a "good" rigger), especially in tights (luckly I have a sister who loves wearing nylons all the time.)
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a foot fetishist (I'm not into sucking, licking, kissing worshipping or similar, those stuffs makes me so uncomfortable.)
I'm more a feet lover, someone who enjoy a view\massaging of a nice\cute feet.
Besides TUGGING, I work as paramedic and I'm mountain rescue volounteer becouse I love climbing and hiking.
Other interests are photography, softair/paintball (I got tactical training becouse of my father, a former spec ops soldier, everytime we spend our holydays in their homeland), race car\driving and last but not least supporting and protecting my sister (I can be a nightmare to everyone who dare to mess with her.)

That's all.
My first story will be up sooner or later, don't worry.
Farewell.
Deleted User 6938

Post by Deleted User 6938 »

Hi Everyone.

I am a 31 y/o brunette with a love of being tightly tied upand gagged .

Looking forward to chatting with like minded guys and gals on here! :)
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

missbound wrote: 4 years ago Hi Everyone.

I am a 31 y/o brunette with a love of being tightly tied upand gagged .

Looking forward to chatting with like minded guys and gals on here! :)
Welcome aboard, missbound! No worries, there's plenty of chill folk to chat with here :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Hi and Welcome to all New Members of the site
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

Hello there! I've been here for a while but I haven't introduced myself properly yet:) My name is Axel and I'm from Sweden, 21 yo.
I have been into tugs since I was like 10yo fooling around with my one year old cousin. We still do it sometimes just for old times sake but nowadays I have one of my best friends to tie me up now and then.
I have a special fetisch for blindfolds, always had as long I can remember. Its the feeling of helplessness when someone block your sight out (together with a gag) and your other senses starts to work harder. I sometimes blindfold myself when I'm alone just because I like it :)
I would love to talk to anyone here about tugs or anything else too. And I love reading all the stories.

See you around guys ;)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Axeljohansson wrote: 4 years ago Hello there! I've been here for a while but I haven't introduced myself properly yet:) My name is Axel and I'm from Sweden, 21 yo.
I have been into tugs since I was like 10yo fooling around with my one year old cousin. We still do it sometimes just for old times sake but nowadays I have one of my best friends to tie me up now and then.
I have a special fetisch for blindfolds, always had as long I can remember. Its the feeling of helplessness when someone block your sight out (together with a gag) and your other senses starts to work harder. I sometimes blindfold myself when I'm alone just because I like it :)
I would love to talk to anyone here about tugs or anything else too. And I love reading all the stories.

See you around guys ;)
Looks like you’ll have plenty of interesting stories to tell! Welcome to the site!
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

Canuck100 wrote: 4 years ago
Axeljohansson wrote: 4 years ago Hello there! I've been here for a while but I haven't introduced myself properly yet:) My name is Axel and I'm from Sweden, 21 yo.

See you around guys ;)
Looks like you’ll have plenty of interesting stories to tell! Welcome to the site!
Thanks 😊
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Hi, this my time intruducing myself here since joining a two weeks ago I think.

I just came to this website since I like reading these kinds of stories.

I might write a story here sometime... only in the fictional section though since I never had an experience with tying up someone in real life (they find me too creepy...).

With that said, I want to have a private message with an administrator or mod so I can send a some details of the planned story I'm going to write if you find it to twisted to some lengths, and to which fictional forum it fits (adult or everyone).

I'm just doing that as a precautionary cause I don't want to get banned or my story deleted (that can devastate me).
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Deleted User 3632

Post by Deleted User 3632 »

Hi there!

Name: Lerewolf or L

I made an account a bit ago, but I'm starting to post more, so I figured I'd introduce myself! I've written damsel in distress stories on DeviantART for a few years now and I've had plenty real life experiences, too. I've been looking around the communities and peeking in every so often, and it's so fun to see how everyone expresses their enjoyment for bondage. I look forward to seeing more of this site!
Orichalque31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Orichalque31 »

Hello from France !

My name is Julien, I'm 40 and I live in Toulouse, in SW of France.

I knew the french version of TUGstories, about 15-20 years ago, which was only a message board at the beginning, named "Histoires de ligotage". By this website, I read and discovered many stories (I only love M/M ones).
I could chat with some people and I even met up with a few guys (I am still in contact with 2 of them by the way).

Thank you for this TUGstories forum. I read here many very good stories, real or fiction.
I hope I will manage to contribute one day ;-)
MRT
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MRT »

Hello there. :) I used to be here on the old site as the name "ManRandomThe", but shortened it here, and boy, am I glad to be back!

I also have a DA page, for those curious:
https://www.deviantart.com/manrandomthe

As you can see, my main TUG fetish is tight pants, and tall boots! :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Orichalque31 wrote: 4 years ago Thank you for this TUGstories forum. I read here many very good stories, real or fiction.
I hope I will manage to contribute one day ;-)
Bienvenue à bord, Julien !

That's great to hear! The most useful contributions come from those who show support for already exisiting works. Be sure to comment on those stories you've enjoyed reading, my friend.

À bientôt !
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Hello everyone!
I'm a 25 yr old bi who's been lurking for a while. I'm generally a sub who likes m/m stories, but also love damsels in distress. I have a few stories I might write, and maybe try roleplay.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Hi. I have found this site, and decided to check it out.
I should say I am not really into bondage, but I don't mind it if it is something light like handcuffs and simple ropes and gags. The main reason I'm here is that I have a huge fetish for hands up in surrender, and in tie up games this is something that is possible. I am straight, so I only like stories about girls. I'd like to hear from others here, especially women, if they perhaps also have such a fetish or just find it a fun part of a tie up game.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Drewbell42
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drewbell42 »

Hello. I’m from Indiana. I’m interested in duct tape, and recently have been getting into socks, especially long ones.

I have a twin brother. I’m 19 and this is my first time joining but I’ve been reading a while.

I’d love to get to know more people my age. I’m on skype if anyone’s interested
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Drewbell42[/mention]
Welcome on board, boi!
Glad to have see another sock and duct tape fan.

Since you've been reading stuff on here for a while now, you should think about giving back to those authors who's stories you've enjoyed. This site and it's many stories are built up on comments and reviews.

Cheers!

kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Hi everyone!
Longtime reader from old site but never had courage to post until now.
23 year old guy from the US and have been into TUGs as long as I can remember (I blame Daphne from scooby doo when I was younger).
I’m pretty athletic still, work out and play basketball and just started Brazilian jiu jitsu last month actually.
My tug likes are definitely tape and Saran Wrap, but honestly I love it all except chains and metal and stuff.
I look forward to sharing some of my stories and interacting with everyone now!
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

kiwi wrote: 4 years ago I’m pretty athletic still, work out and play basketball and just started Brazilian jiu jitsu last month actually.
Sounds pretty handy for making a “victim” take a quick nap while you work on them.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago
kiwi wrote: 4 years ago I’m pretty athletic still, work out and play basketball and just started Brazilian jiu jitsu last month actually.
Sounds pretty handy for making a “victim” take a quick nap while you work on them.

Haha hadn’t thought of that one yet, but I’ll be the first to say triangle chokes don’t feel great.
mudboygb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mudboygb »

Found you all!

Kinda mislaid the site when it moved and one way or another just got round to finding it again today. Living in North West England, near the Scottish border, I've been into non-sexual tie up games and muddy/gungy pursuits since I was a teenager, which is far too long ago. That's me in my home-made pillory a few years back, getting pelted with mud!

I can probably remember enough to cobble together some true(ish) stories of getting tied up in the Scouts and Air Cadets... it seemed to happen a lot for some reason. Love tall stories like "A Game of TUGs", which I see is still in the archive, though I think I remember the original as not being GoT-based. Anyway enough nonsense from me for now, I'll start thinking about how I write some tales of MudboyGB's youthful introduction to TUGs... and mud.

Thanks for letting me in!
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

Hi all,
I've been a long time on-off lurker, that followed anything sleeping bag related in the old forum.
I'm 24 M, from Vancouver Canada.
Needless to say, I'm a huge fan of bondage with sleeping bags. But also down filled clothing as well.
I've tied self bondage a few times, but naturally, I can't seem to get the full helplessness being fully trussed up gives.

I hope to share ideas on improving self bondage and connect with any down clothing/sleeping bag fans out there!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

downbagbondage wrote: 4 years ago Hi all,
I've been a long time on-off lurker, that followed anything sleeping bag related in the old forum.
Never too late for an introduction, mate.
Welcome on board! Always great to have another sleeping bag fan on here!

Locked Previous topicNext topic