Bondage Picture game M/F

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

The ambassadors wife was quickly overpowered and taken away. The ransom would be huge! (answer to your question: yes 😉)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

This is exactly what I need after a long work day. It's so relaxing. The gag seems pretty tight but I understand you have to make sure I can't spit out my dirty stockings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

when I volunteered for this magic trip I was promised something surprising.... well I can’t say I’m not surprised that’s for sure!!!
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

I looked into the mirror. Do I really look that cute?
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I came over to your place to give you pleasure but this is not what I meant. Untie me, now!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

Fine, let’s see you pick those knots with your fingers THIS TIME!!! Man, kidnapping is hard. I still feel like I forgot something.....
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

“Honey, have you seen my scarves?”
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I can see why you like tights and pantyhose so much. I think my bound legs look nice in those pair of pantyhose too.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sweetheart, you shouldn’t be snooping around a place like this after dark. Someone might take offense to you seeing things you shouldn’t have.....
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Really? REALLY? Is that the best you can do? JUST my wrists behind this pole? Not chest harness or crotch rope or HELL even a gag!?!? Phhhh and you call yourself a bondage master!!!!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This pose is called the “Poor Damsel”
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

NOW the daughter is the mother.
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I’ll cut you a deal: these three for $1000
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

If you won’t stretch on your own, I’ll just have to help!
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Here comes the bride, all bound and gagged!!! Looks like the groom is getting a head start on the kinky honeymoon!!!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

She wouldn’t shut up. Oliver had to do something about it/her
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

"So far, so good. But you promised to gag me, remember? Please use my socks. I've been wearing them all day, they're sweaty and dirty or in other words perfect for a humiliating gag."
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

She might as well have a sign attached that reads “SPANK ME”
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

“Uh...your door was unlocked and...is this a bad time?
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

A hotel maid's life is not always a happy one!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

How to Surprise Hubby 101
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reasons not to brag about winning an away game while still away.....
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

The good news is he ran out of duct tape. That’s the only good news.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

For the last time, I said you can’t go to that rave!!!
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

Straitjacket Model!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic