BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 4 years ago Oh god, I just read chapter 150 - and I LOVED it.
How Steven basically melts while under Zack‘s care...and how he even wants his socks in his mouth. So hot!
I knew you'd like that one, babe.
I went back to reread the 150th chapter, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have fun writing it.

I have fun writing all chapters, but some of them do stand out for me.
And that mega long sockgag scene bewtween Zack and Steven was just mind-bogglingly horny to write about.

Zack truly gets him time to shine in that particular piece. And from a reader standpoint, he truly comes off as being different from Nick (or so I hope). Although both are a near physical match for each other, Zack is definitely more diplomatic and really instills a feeling of trust in Steven (and the audience ;))
Nick presents a completely different thrill and is definitely the more dangerous animal of the two.
Whereas Zack comes off as prime boyfriend material (being a gentleman prince-charming and all), Nick radiates a far more...fatherly, firm-yet-loving "daddy" aspect in his relationship with Steven.

I know this audience might be scewed in favour of Nick (given he's had a LOT more screen time than Zack), but I'd definitely be curious to see who would win the most hearts in a fair Nick vs Zack battle.
Would be interesting to see who would choose who as their #1 go-to boyfriend.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 4 years ago Oh god, I just read chapter 150 - and I LOVED it.
How Steven basically melts while under Zack‘s care...and how he even wants his socks in his mouth. So hot!
That was indeed one of the hottest chapters so far! The way Zack manipulated Steven into begging for his socks is great.
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago I know this audience might be scewed in favour of Nick (given he's had a LOT more screen time than Zack), but I'd definitely be curious to see who would win the most hearts in a fair Nick vs Zack battle.
I don't think I've hidden my admiration for Zack ever since he entered the story. Nick has indeed had more screen time than Zack, but I've also seen more instances of Nick being a bad-ass than Zack being one.
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

That was so incredibly sweet! Although I’m curious why Nick won’t let Steven get a job
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
I know this audience might be scewed in favour of Nick (given he's had a LOT more screen time than Zack), but I'd definitely be curious to see who would win the most hearts in a fair Nick vs Zack battle.
Hm. Tough question indeed, Sir.
I think I'd prefer some middle piece of Zack and Nick.

I think it is really hot how strict and firm Nick is with Steven. Most of the time, he's just so strict because he wants the best for Steven. But he definitely lacks a bit of the charm that Zack radiates.

Even though I can definitely understand how Steven is pretty attracted to Zack and his prince-charming-thing, I'd somehow still prefer Nick as my Number 1 go-to-boyfriend. Cause I'm into being bullied sometimes, and that's much more what Nick sometimes tend to do (but tbh we haven't seen enough of Zack to definitely say...)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Subject: Just Checking In
Sent on: Thursday April 27 (2:17 PM)

To: Jeremy_Odonnell007@gmail.com

Hey buddy,
I hope you're okay. I really hope things are working out for you.

I'm so sorry...for everything.
It's all my fault.

Last weekend, at the cottage, I heard cries coming from your room.
I couldn't stand it. I couldn't stand the thought of you being hurt and beaten.

I'm so sorry, Jer.

When Nick went to get your stuff, he agreed to let Brad talk to you.
I was against it, but he still thought you had the right to choose.
He wanted to give you both a few days away from each other so that you could clear your heads a little.

He would've eventually given you your stuff back and let Brad call you. You know that, right?

Please, you have to trust me. I know you're probably pissed at me after all that's happened, but I have no reason to lie to you and neither does Nick.

We just want what's best for you.
I never thought it would create such a mess between us.
Please, just talk to me.

You're the only friend I have, Jer.
I need you.

-Steven

P.S. Brad, if you're reading this, please ask Jeremy to write me.
I just wanna know that he's alright. I'm sorry for all that's happened.
I don't wanna cause trouble.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

First of all..... AHHHHHH! I'm freaking out right now! What does this mean? Will we see the return of Jeremy (and possibly Brad)? Have they changed, are they the same, is Jeremy okay, is he back with Brad, is Steven only gonna cause more trouble for him? Eeep! I'm trying to keep my cool, but I want to KNOW! Please don't keep me in too much suspense, bondagefreak, you master of narrative, you.

Now that I've calmed down, I'd also like to add that yes, I think Zack is "prime boyfriend-material" and I would pick him in a heartbeat. I'm a sucker for a gentle Prince Charming-type. Although I love reading about Steven and Nick, I really would not want to be in Steven's position(s) myself.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 161 - STEVEN'S PROJECT
Saturday, April 29 (7:00 AM)

I woke up alone in bed the next morning, disappointed at the fact that Nick was already up and getting on with his day.

When I got up and started sheepishly roaming around, I found the man of the house standing outside, on the patio deck, sipping his coffee and wearing nothing but his trackies and beat-up basketball shoes.

Still feeling incredibly dazed and sleepy, I sat down on one of the dining room chairs and gazed at my lover's shapely figure through the patio door. My eyes were still fixed on his meaty rear end when he finally turned around to look at me.

Nick was apparently surprised to find me up at this early hour, 'cause he walked back in after noticing me sitting in the dining room and didn't lose any time in ordering me back to the privacy of his bedroom.

"What are you doing up at this time, babe? C'mon, back to bed." he commanded, placing his hand on my rump as I stood up, and personally guiding me back towards the large bed that adorned our lair.

I was tucked in real snug and was even kissed on the head.
But when my Master moved to step away, I whimpered and reached out to grab his hand.

"Daddy...stay." I begged, moaning lightly and adopting a soft, almost childlike voice.

The tall, overly muscular hunk huffed in resignation and tossed the lofty comforter aside before getting in bed with me and wrapping his powerful arms around my relatively delicate frame.

I closed my eyes, moaned in satisfaction and wiggled myself down so that my back was pressed tightly against his chest and abdomen.

Nick growled and wrapped his arms and legs even tighter around me. I could hardly move at all, but that didn't matter. This was heaven, I thought to myself, purring like a kitten and allowing my consciousness to slip back into a state of peaceful slumber.

The room was quite a bit sunnier when next I woke up.
It was almost eleven o'clock and Nick was already up and going about his day.

I showered, put some of my new clothes on, and spent a few minutes shaving my face and fixing myself up in front of the bathroom mirror.

After turning the TV on and streaming some music through YouTube, I set the coffee maker up for my usual morning cup and embarked on a search for my resident champion-warrior.

I found my buff, shirtless King outside again, but this time he was hard at work getting his spacious yard in order and spraying the patio deck down with a high-pressure hose.

Being relatively high up north, it was a little unusual for a man to be shirtless outdoors this early in spring. But in Nick's defence, the sun was beating down relatively hard that day and the air was definitely a bit warmer than it had been the rest of the week.

"Hey babe." the blond goliath greeted as I slowly walked up to him with feet clad only in white ankle socks.

I smiled, sat on one of the newly cleaned patio chairs and watched as the heavily muscled, broad-chested stallion resumed his work.

"Man, this place is a mess. I really need to get the yard cleaned up this year." he spoke, stopping the spray gun to give his large, yet barren and relatively unkept piece of land a quick visual scan.

I followed his gaze and was forced to concur with what he'd just said.
The place did have a lot of potential though.

"The grass is nice, but it would be great to have a vegetable patch or something." I mumbled, recalling the fun I used to have helping my parents with their garden back when I used to live at home.

Sigh, fun times...

Nick was rather quick to turn around and throw me a semi-curious, quizzical glance.
"You wanna have a vegetable garden out here?" he asked, sounding both intrigued and mildly optimistic about having me bring his yard to life.

I shrugged my shoulders, not really knowing what to answer.

As much as I enjoyed the idea of having my own garden, I knew it would be an additional drain on Nick's wallet.
And after the new clothes, the chocolate and the night out, I couldn't stand the idea of more money being spent on me. As someone who was used to working for his stuff, staying at home and being taken care of like this was a pretty hard pill to swallow.

Don't get me wrong, I really loved being taken out and being treated like Daddy's little prince.
I just felt...guilty about it. That's all.

Nick narrowed his eyes and looked at me as though he knew exactly what was going through my head at that moment. And quite frankly, he probably did. That's probably why my hesitation to answer didn't slow him down in the slightest.

"I think you just found yourself a job, mister." he told me, turning the pressure hose back on and resuming his work at cleaning the wooden deck.

"I've been wanting to clean the backyard up and plant some stuff ever since I moved here. I just never really got around to it." he said, throwing a quick glance my way to make sure I was paying attention.

"If I bring you to the garden centre, d'you think you'd be able to fix this place up?" he asked, no doubt hoping to spur some positive reaction out of me.

I hesitated for a moment.

"Uhm...maybe. What d'you want me to do, Sir?" I asked, still not fully grasping the scale of what he was proposing.

"Nothing special, babe. I just want you take care of the place, that's all. Keep the grass short, plant some stuff, make it so that we'll wanna spend some time out here this summer." he calmly explained.

"But...what d'you want me to grow?" I pressed, expecting him to start giving me a list of the veggies he wanted me to plant.

"Babe!" he laughed. "I don't WANT you to grow anything. Just grow what you want! This is YOUR project." he exclaimed. "Now go put your shoes on. I'm gonna bring you to the garden centre and you're gonna get the stuff you need."

I trudged back inside the house, a bit slowly at first. But as soon as I was back indoors and alone, a timid smile crept up on my face and I ended up scampering to the Master bedroom and putting on one of Nick's oversized hoodies before slipping my brand new Nikes on and lacing them up on my feet.

It was about noon by the time we got to the garden centre, and I was a bit taken aback by how cluttered and jam-packed the place was.

Loads of women everywhere, and quite a few middle-aged men as well.

Some of the men wore particularly long and gloomy faces as they followed their wives across the endless aisles of colourful flowers. I actually thought it was pretty funny.

Nick wasn't kidding when he said this would be my project.

As soon as we entered the enormous greenhouse complex, the leather jacket-clad muscle-king grabbed one of the large carriage carts and followed me around as I worked my way across the various aisles.

I was very conservative in my choices at first.
And for once, Nick was refusing to step in to take the reins from me.

Every time I confessed not wanting to add something to our cart because I felt bad about the price tag, Nick would counter by asking me if I was gonna use it in our lunches and suppers this summer. As soon as I said yes, he'd order me to stop worrying about the price and put as many of it as I wanted into our wagon cart.

Suffice to say, by the time we were ready to check out of the greenhouse, we had a LOT of stuff in our cart.
Young plants of all sorts; tomato, cucumber, rhubarb, strawberry, celery, lettuce, potato, basil, thyme, rosemary, peas, you name it!

We even got some flowers and an assortment of colourful shrubs for the front of the house, and Nick thought it would be cool to get us a pair of prune trees for the back of the yard.

He'd help me plant the trees if I needed help, but as far as taking care of the veggies and flowers, I was on my own.

I don't think it would come as a major surprise if I told you that Nick was NOT a flower guy. Haha!

Anyways, we loaded up on garden dirt, got a few bags of manure to enrich the soil, and ended up getting a nice sized wheelbarrow and some gardening tools from one of the nearby hardware stores.

The back of the pickup truck was FULL to bursting by the time we got home, and I was overjoyed at the prospect of spending all weekend at home with my gorgeous and amazingly generous hunk-of-a-lover.

As soon as we got home, Nick opened the windows up, popped himself a beer and put some classic rock music on.
I emptied the truck and brought all my new plant-friends to the yard, delighting in the fact that it was such a sunny day out and that we'd gotten so many nice-looking vegetable and flowering plants to fill our land with.

After having successfully hauled everything out of the pickup truck, I ran into the house and ran straight to my lover's arms before standing up on my toes and planting a kiss on his left cheek.

"Thank you so much, Sir." I whimpered, lowering my head down and pressing it against the blue-eyed warrior's exceedingly broad pectorals.

"Babe, it's nothing. Stop that." Nick chuckled, placing his hands around my waist and planting a kiss on the crown of my head. "You wanna get started on the yard today?"

I smiled and nodded excitedly before breaking the hug and rushing back towards the patio door.

Nick spent the next two hours working in the garage, putting together two 12-foot-long garden beds for me to grow my vegetables and herbs in.

I spent most of that time getting the place ready; raking dead tree leaves into neat piles, mowing the grass down and using the new wheelbarrow to mix the garden soil and sheep manure together.

Here's a quick photo I took while working in the yard a bit earlier.

I bet you can guess how happy I was filling up those giant garden boxes Nick made me!

The afternoon was absolutely amazing. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and I could hear the soft rock music filtering out through the open windows.

Nick came to check on me a few times, but he didn't interfere with my work at all.
He even commented on how nice everything was gonna be and said how glad he was that I finally had a project to keep me busy.

I must've been so caught up with all the digging and planting that I completely forgot about the guest we were having tonight and completely forgot that I was supposed to make supper!

It's only when I saw Nick turning on the barbecue and heard Zack's SUV pulling up in the driveway that I realised what time it was.

I'd been so absorbed in my work and apparently seemed so content and happy that Nick decided not to disturb me, and instead took it upon himself to wash the green beans, get the potatoes boiling and put some steaks on the barbecue.

I had the hottest, smartest, most loving boyfriend ever, and now my favourite hockey player had just arrived.
What better company could I possibly ask for?

This was going to be the best evening EVER!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I was in the mood for some domestic wholesome sweetness, thanks for obliging me. This is what makes the Steven and Nick relationship so strong the actual feelings inherent to spending the day with your partner shopping for stuff and helping them find a hobby
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

🥰
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

My absolute favourite thing about this story is the contrast between chapters, the previous few chapters are some of the best examples.
It really is all the "in between" chapters like the last one that tie this story together and make it stand out.
Does seem nice giving Steven something to do in this chapter given evidently he isn't gonna be getting a job any time soon.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

This is the wholesome love fest that I adore. This chapter was super good at exploring such positive aspects of their growing relationship. <3
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

AHHH THIS IS SO CUTE!!!! But as wholesome as this is, does anyone else sense the impending disaster?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 162 - THE UNEXPECTED ENFORCER
Saturday, April 29 (5:00 PM)

I was so excited when Zack came to see me in the yard that I practically jumped in his arms when he extended them to give me a hug.

I spent a few minutes showing him the garden boxes Nick had made me, as well as the dozen herbs, plants and assorted shrubs that I'd been busy planting.

Zack didn't say much. He just smiled and placed his large hand on the back of my neck as I went on about this new project I'd embarked on. It would take many days to get everything planted, and I knew that enough stuff would be growing out here to keep me busy for the entire spring and summer.

I'd barely even begun planting all the vegetable plants we'd gotten earlier, and my mind was already busily concocting other projects on how to beautify and use up the suburban piece of land Nick owned.

"Hey! Woah, those are nice kicks you got on, kiddo." Zack spoke, looking down at my shoes as we made our way back towards the house.

"Yeah. Nick got them for me yesterday." I told him, my face displaying a wide smile at the fact that the handsome hunk was admiring the expensive Nike Shox I was wearing.

"You should keep those clean. You're gonna ruin them if you wear them while gardening." he chuckled, talking to me in a somewhat fatherly tone and raising his hand to ruffle my hair up.

Putting the raw steaks down on the barbecue and tending to the grill, Nick watched as his friend and I stepped up onto the patio deck and calmly ordered me to bring Zack a beer before freshening up and getting the table ready for supper.

"Yes, daddy." came my instinctive response, as I opened the patio door and stepped inside the house to fetch a cold Belgian brew for the two-meter-tall hockey player.

It's only when I was alone inside the house that I realised how I'd unconsciously addressed Nick.
A few weeks ago, I would've been MORTIFIED at the thought of someone else witnessing such a slip of the tongue. But truth be known, I was slowly getting used to my sexuality and my relationship with Nick. I was now coming to terms with the fact that it was okay to show my love for him even in front of his friends.

Zack didn't interrupt his conversation with Nick to thank me for the beer I'd just brought him.
But he did throw me a discreet wink before sitting down on one of the patio chairs and listening to the shirtless grill-master talk about tonight's upcoming hockey game.

The smell of peppered steaks permeated the air, causing me to scamper back inside the house and quickly set the cutlery and plates down on the table.

I ran to the washroom, freshened up, put some clean clothes on and made it back to the kitchen just in time to see Nick turn off the barbecue and pick the three steaks up off the grill.

I felt really weird sitting down and being served, but my hunky blond lover was adamant about wanting to serve the meal he'd cooked and prepared.

I ate my potatoes and green beans first, then tackled the rather large slab of medium-rare steak Nick had put on my plate.

I found it amusing how my Master and his friend did the opposite.
They hungrily dug into the meaty part of the meal with little regard for the rest.

They talked about work, about sports, about plans for the summer. I just quietly ate my steak and listened.

As soon as we were done eating, Nick and Zack brought their beers outside and went to sit on the patio deck, leaving me on my own to clean up the kitchen and tend to the dishes.

I quickly cleared the table and rinsed the plates and utensils before loading everything inside the dishwasher.

With a good hour left to kill before the start of the hockey game, I stepped out onto the patio deck and made my way back to the vegetable garden in the hopes of getting some more work done.

Even with the sun starting its slow and steady descent, the air was mild enough for me to be okay working in just my sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I was having great fun. I was also too focused on my work to care about the fact that the two hunky men sitting across the yard were throwing glances my way and chatting in a rather subdued manner.

When I lifted my gaze up to look at them, all I got was a wink from Zack and a mischievous-as-FUCK smirk from Nick.

They were up to something those two. I just knew it!

No matter. I spent the next half hour tending to the newly-designed garden space and weeding out one of the existing and very much empty flower patches that had been in use prior to Nick buying his house.

My boyfriend eventually got up from his chair and called me over towards the patio deck.
Ever the obedient boy, I put my tools and gardening gloves down and heeded my Master's call.

"Alright babe, it's late enough. You can continue working in the yard tomorrow. Right now I want you in the house." Nick instructed, slowly making his way over to the barbecue before picking up a coarse-fibre brush and using it to scrub the grill clean.

"Yes, Sir. I'm almost done with the tomatoes. I just need five more minutes..." I answered, turning around and rushing back towards the vegetable box I was trying to complete.

I only managed to take a single step towards the stairs leading down the patio deck, when a really large and powerful hand took hold of my upper left arm and stopped me in my tracks.

"No, no, no, kiddo. Come here. You heard the man. You're coming inside the house with me." came Zack's deep, masculine voice as he pulled me towards his muscular torso and wrapped his large digits around my feeble upper arm.

I didn't dare say a WORD after that.
Zack was a guest here, but apparently had no qualms about manhandling me or acting as an enforcer.

I was both immensely surprised and turned on by this.

"You guys go ahead. I'm gonna finish up over here and I'll be joining you in a bit." Nick told us, as Zack slowly guided me back towards the house and tightened his grip around my arm so that I couldn't wiggle away.

Just as we were about to step in, Nick stopped scrubbing the barbecue grill and called out for me to look at him. I did, and was rewarded with only a single word.

"Obey!" he ordered, raising his hand and pointing his index finger straight towards my face.

I looked at him wide-eyed and quickly nodded my head yes.

At the time, I didn't quite grasp the meaning of his order. Obey? Obey, who?

But as I was led into the house and forcefully guided into the privacy of the Master bedroom by none other than big Master Zack himself, my boyfriend's singular order suddenly made a lot more sense.

"Wait...Zack, what's going on?" I asked, as the huge, muscular stallion tightened his grip around me and pulled me into my lover's bedroom.

"Nothing's going on, kiddo. Nick and I are gonna watch the hockey game. And you, little man, are gonna spend the rest of the evening indoors and bound up real nice and tight." he chuckled, flashing me a wink and ruffling my hair up in a playful manner.

My face betrayed a look of surprise and my knees and legs suddenly seemed to weaken considerably.
I couldn't believe it. I was about to be bound up by Zack again.
FINALLY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

AHHHHHHHH yeeeesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Certainly seems to reinforce the idea of giving Steven something to do, that still leaves him entirely dependent on Nick... :P

Oh no who is going to put all the gardening tools away!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Very excited that Zack is back, but now I'm eager to see what's in store for Steven!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Dang flabbit!!! I should have known you were going to cut off the chapter there! And right when I was feeling excited!
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

As someone who LOVES daddy-doms, hearing Steven call Nick Daddy and act like a little kid made me smile. Then asking for five more minutes and getting pulled back just furthered that mood. I am suuuper curious to see what Zack dows!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Love how Zack is taking control of Steven, and how Steven likes it :). Can't wait to see what Zack has up his sleeve....
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 163 - A DONE DEAL
Saturday, April 29 (6:50 PM)

Being manhandled by the powerful, brown haired muscle stallion gave me more joy than you can possibly imagine.

Zack was strong, like REAL strong. I could feel it in his grip, and was more than a little enamoured by the thickness of his arms and size of his body.

Although his manner didn't leave me any room for escape or disobedience, he was very soft and patient in the way he handled me. Nick too could be soft at times, but in comparison to Zack, my big, bad boyfriend was like a blunt instrument.

Size wise though, they were both evenly matched.

Brad was, by almost anyone's standards, a really big, strong guy. And yet, I'd seen Nick crush that bozo to a pulp and physically truss him up and restrain him against his will.

Given the size of my lovers giant biceps, the thickness of his thighs and the sheer weight of his body, I'd also put my money on him in a match of domination-wrestling against his heavily built up cousin, Shawn.

With Zack though, it was different.

I looked at the brown haired goliath, felt his grip on my arm and watched his muscles move beneath the loose fitting muscle-shirt he wore. I had a really hard time imagining who would come on top in a fight between him and my beefy blond lover.

The only thing I knew for sure is that either one of them could snap me in a half like a twig and crush the life right out of me without so much as an afterthought.

Don't ask me why, but the thought of that alone made my heart race and my groin tingle.

And so, the first thing Zack made me do upon our reaching the Master bedroom, was having me strip down to my socks and my skimpy little underwear.

I obeyed, but felt really silly just standing there in my tight jockstrap and white ankle socks, with the much taller, much beefier man smirking and eyeing me down like a suitable prey item.

I watched as he unzipped the big blue duffel bag he'd brought with him, and watched as he pulled out what looked like miles and miles of densely-braided cotton rope.

My own muscular beast-of-a-boyfriend kept a veritable ton of the stuff, but Zack apparently wanted to use his own personal gear on me.

"Come here, kiddo. On the bed." he ordered, motioning for me to lie down on the mattress and place my hands behind my back.

I complied but squirmed around nervously as he grabbed a big coil of rope and approached my vulnerable and very much exposed butt.

The colossal muscle-hunk climbed on the bed, straddled my scrawny form and sat himself down on the back of my thighs.

The weight of his great, big, massive body sitting on top of mine caused a moan to escape my lips and forced me to close my eyes and curl my toes up in pure delight.
This was too good to be true, I thought to myself.

The broad shouldered muscle-King took hold of my puny wrists and brought them together between his tights.
And then the much anticipated restraining began.

Instead of entertaining me with words, Zack focused entirely on his work and bound my hands up hopelessly tight.
I felt his powerful fingers work the rope up around my fragile wrists, again and again and again.
The rope was then pulled in between my bound wrists and looped around my restraint several times.
A series of complex knots held everything in place, and then the process was repeated once more.
More rope and more heavy duty knots!

My big, beefy guardian did the same thing to my ankles.
He picked up another coil of rope from the bed, grabbed my ankles with his large hands and bound them up together as though his very life depended on it.

The rope circled around my trapped limbs, five, six...seven times.
A cruelly tight double-knot was formed to secure my bindings in place. Then the rope was pulled in between my bound ankles a few times, only to be knotted up and spun around my already-well secured limbs once more.

All in all, a very excessive demonstration of force and skill on Master Zack's part.

"There we go. That's gonna keep you nice and safe while I bundle up the rest of your body." he teased, slapping my butt and chuckling at how helpless and vulnerable I now was.

I have to admit, I secretly got off on the fact that Zack used my personal safety as an excuse to truss me up ridiculously tight. That was something I'd come to expect of Nick, but apparently Zack had a hidden "daddy" instinct as well.

Either way, the brown haired muscle-stallion certainly enjoyed having me bound up and his mercy, cause he spent a good minute or two fondling me with his warm fingers and massaging my neck, shoulders, thighs and butt cheeks with his strong hands.

"How's it going with Nick? Is he treating you alright?" he asked, adopting a somewhat more solemn tone before lying down on his side, right next to my bound up form.

I thought about it for a second, then offered the hunky Alpha a sheepish smile and spoke the truth.
"Yeah. It's going good." I answered, nodding my head to indicate that I was indeed being treated fairly.

"He's not too harsh with you?" Zack asked, petting my head as you would an obedient dog's.

I thought about my answer again, but quickly shook my head "no".

Zack smiled back at me then and snickered under his breath before lowering his hand and massaging the back of my neck.

"I know he's a bit rough around the edges, but he really does care about you. You know that, right?."

"Yes, Sir. I know." I answered, casting my gaze downwards and curling the corners of my lips up into a bashful smile.

I thought my captor would be satisfied with the exchange, but after a short moment of silence, Zack resumed pressing me for answers regarding the budding relationship I had with his friend.

"How's the sex life? Everything working out okay between the two of you?" he asked, apparently having no qualms about sticking his nose into such private matters.

I blushed a bit and swallowed hard before offering him the same sheepish smile as I had before.
I didn't really wanna talk to Zack about my private sex life with Nick, but apparently my boyfriend had already spoken to him about the minor "problems" we were encountering in bed.

"You don't enjoy it very much, do you?" he asked, placing his hand back on the back of my head and rubbing my short hair as though he was trying to express sympathy for what I was going thought.

I didn't say anything at first, but my eyes must've betrayed what I was thinking and I eventually just gave in to the hockey player's indiscreet questioning.

"It...it hurts..." I admitted, biting my lower lip and simultaneously clenching my butt tight at the thought of my lover's frighteningly large monster-cock.

Zack sighed before giving me a sympathetic smile.
"Yeah, I bet it does. He's big down there, isn't he?" he asked, sounding as though he already knew the answer.

I looked up into my talkative captor's handsome face and gave him a set of big eyes before nodding my head vigorously. The word "big" was something of an understatement when talking about Nick's manhood.
But Zack probably knew that already. And from the size of the bulge in his underwear the other night, I was willing to bet my money on him being rather well endowed as well.

"Poor boi." he finally offered, planting a kiss on the top of my head and ruffling my hair up in an effort to lift my spirits. "Tell you what. I have a lot more experience than he does with small guys like you. I'll try to talk to him about it. I might be able to help you guys in that area." added, throwing me a wink and giving me a gentle tap on the butt.

I was honestly quite embarrassed by the turn this little discussion had taken, but decided to simply nod my head "yes" and accept the chivalrous stud's gracious offer of assistance.

I was a private guy, but given how poorly I was coping with my giant warrior's ferocious sexual appetite, I was willing to forgo a little discomfort and take in any advice Master Zack had to offer.

After giving my upper back and shoulders a gentle massage, the muscular stallion helped me off the bed and pulled me up to my feet so that he could get back to roping me up for the evening.
And man, did he ever rope me up good...

By the time he was done with me, I looked like a fuckin' sausage.

My elbows were pinned together behind my back, and about half a mile of thick cotton rope was tightly wound up around my bound arms and torso.

The entire upper half of my body was covered with rope, and only my bound hands and shoulders were left sticking out past the beefy hockey hunk's excessive ropework.

My legs weren't any better off either.

Zack had wrapped SO much rope around my calves, knees and thighs that most of my skin was hidden beneath the seemingly endless amount of cotton coils.

Aside from my head, my fingers and my feet, I couldn't move a muscle!

The sheer helplessness of my predicament was only made more obvious by the fact that I could hardly wiggle around at all when Zack placed me face up on my boyfriend's king sized mattress.

I just lied there, unable to do anything by crane my head up and gaze down incredulously at the amount of rope that covered my jockstrap-clad body.

I groaned and strained and complained, but the knots wouldn't give.
There was simply too much rope!

Worst of all, it was wound up so tight around me that I had trouble filling my lungs up to full capacity.
Even with all the luck in the cosmos, there was no way in HELL I would ever be able to get out of this on my own.
Zack's ropework was simply too excessive and his knots were simply too tight and too strategically placed.

A pair of large hands swept over my tightly sausaged body and curious fingers eventually closed in on the two vulnerable spots that remained free of rope; my sock-clad soles and the fiercely excited member causing my jockstrap pouch to bulge well above the rest of my otherwise flat body.

Much to my captor's delight, I screamed, cried out and broke down into uncontrollable laughter.
Zack tickled me for a few more seconds, before finally announcing his immanent departure and his intent to leave bound up on the bed for the remainder of the evening.

In hindsight, I should've kept my mouth shut and should've just accepted my fate.
But like an idiot, I opened my mouth and BEGGED him not to leave me alone.

The muscle-bound hunk considered my plea for a moment, before finally allowing me to join him and Nick in the living room.

His offer did come with one non-negotiable condition though.

I was to be gagged.
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Yes yes yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!

😛🤤😛🤤😛
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I wonder how Zack is going to "help" with Steven and Nick's sex life? Can someone say threesome?

He sure was prying a lot. Wonder if that's just interest in helping out his buddy or if part of it was personal interest.

Can't wait for the nasty gag!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 164 - A MOUTHFUL OF LOVE
Saturday, April 29 (7:10 PM)

When I agreed to Zack's condition, I was under the mistaken impression that I would be gagged with ones of his worn socks. I don't know why, but when my assumption was proven wrong, I felt almost genuinely disappointed.

His socks, at least the ones he was wearing on Thursday night, smelled absolutely terrible!
Not as bad as Nick's or Shawn's, but still a lot stronger than Brad's.
It was like smelling fetid cheese!

And yet, while I laid there, struggling inside the maddeningly restrictive bondage sack he'd brought over, I couldn't help but chew on his fat sock and moan in ecstasy.

Being gagged with Zack's cheesy stinkers was very much a sorta love-hate thing.
And I couldn't stop an expression of disappointment from washing over me when the mighty stallion failed to remove his beat up running shoes and peel his socks off.

We talked for a bit and he eventually coerced me into agreeing to be gagged with something that would make my Master's heart rejoice.

I protested at first, not wanting to be gagged with one of my Nick's putrid, bacteria-infested socks.
But Zack was an expert at persuasion and quickly helped me to see the wisdom in keeping my boyfriend happy.

After all, Nick had gotten me expensive shoes, books to help me improve my cooking, chocolates and lots of new clothes. He'd taken me out to the restaurant and then to the movies.

Earlier today, he'd brought me to the local garden center, got me everything I needed to get started with my project, and even built a set of big garden bins for me to grow my veggies and herbs in.
As if that wasn't enough, he'd also prepared the supper for myself and our guest, while I was out playing in the yard.

I owed him.
I owed him SO much, and Zack was right.
I had to give back in any way I could, no matter how insignificant it was.

If that meant gagging on something that would make my Alpha happy, then so be it.
He deserved that, and a lot more.

*Sigh*
Let's be honest here. Aside from cleaning up after him and cooking his meals, the only thing I could do was provide him with a tight hole to shove his cock in.
And even then, I was whiny, uncooperative and too frightened and in pain to think about placing his needs and desires before mine.

I couldn't stomach his feet, and given the severity of his foot odour, the thought of willingly getting on my hands and knees to worship them was unthinkable.

His cock was too long and much too thick for my mouth.
I could barely stretch my lips around the tip of his fat cockhead, much less actually please the man by giving him the blowjob he deserved.

In other words, I was useless.

To be fair, Zack didn't spell any of this out for me.
He wasn't trying to bring me down or anything.
Quite the opposite, he was trying to help me. I just hadn't realised it yet.

Thinking back on everything my Master had done for me since I'd moved in with him, I knew I was indebted.

And so, motivated by deep love and a sincere desire to please my handsome protector, I accepted Zack's offer and agreed to try pleasing Nick by gagging on something from his hamper...whatever that something may be.

Satisfied by my professed intention to cooperate, Zack ordered me to remain quiet and then left the room and headed for my boyfriend's dirty laundry hamper in search for my gag.

Having actually dug through a sizeable portion of it's contents last week, I was terrified shitless of the potential gag items Zack would come across in there.

I know some of you are rolling your eyes reading this, but the thought of having one of Nick's socks in my mouth scared the crap out of me. It would scare the crap out of you too if you lived with him and had to deal with his athlete's foot on a daily basis.

When Zack came back and presented me with something other than a sock, I was more than a little relieved.

But my relief lasted only an instant as my captor approached the bed and showed me the gag he'd chosen, by tossing it right next to my hopelessly bound form.

My eyes went wide as I recognised what lay before me.

My boyfriend's army green boxers!
The same giant boxers that had made me gag and cough back when I went through his hamper on the day I foolishly tied myself up!

Zack walked back to the bedroom door and slowly closed it shut, no doubt anticipating my reaction and not wanting Nick to get wind of it.

"No! No no no. Zack, wait. Wait! Zack, please. Choose something else! Anything else! Please, Sir!" I begged, squirming around on the bed while at the same time failing to put any distance between myself and the dreaded pair of boxers.

My genuine protests must've been very amusing to hear, 'cause Zack was all smiles by the time he reached the bed and sat down next to me.

"Come on, kiddo. Stop that. You love your boyfriend, don't you?" he asked, picking up Nick's enormous boxers with his right hand and slowly crumpling them up into a giant ball.

"Yes, but..." came my immediate reply.

"Then prove it. Here. Sniff." he ordered, cutting me off my grabbing hold of my head and using his other hand to smother my face inside my buff boyfriend's oversized loincloth.

"Mmmnnnph!" I protested, shaking my head from side to side in a desperate attempt to escape the cotton stink-bomb.

Zack held firm though, and he didn't allow me to get my face out of Nick's boxers without making sure I got a good whiff of the thing.

"Shhh. Stop fighting, kiddo." he purred, forcing me to finally calm down and flare my nostrils up inside the blond muscle-god's giant, filthy underwear.

I coughed and gagged, completely taken aback by the potency of the smell.
It didn't help that Nick's undies were turned inside out and that my nose was trapped inside the area that had soaked up his gooch sweat for several days.

My Alpha's boxers smelled real strong and positively REEKED of butt and balls.

"There. See? That's not so bad." Zack commended, quickly pulling the giant ball of crumpled up cloth away from my grimacing face, only to press it back over my nose a mere second later.

I coughed and sputtered with renewed vigour, but my attempts to protest were being muffled out by the giant, smothering ball of filthy green cloth.

"No, boi. Shhhh. Come on. Take another whiff. Thaaat's it." Zack ordered, skillfully using his soothing voice and his firm, yet gentle manner to coerce me into submission.

Once again, I sniffed.
And once again, I ended up coughing and gagging on my boyfriend's putrid boxers.

He must've worn these for three days straight or something!

It's only when Zack asked me how I expected to ever service Nick properly if I couldn't handle his boxers that I actually calmed down and started thinking.

He didn't mention anything about enjoying the smell, only that I needed to handle it and accept it.
Coming from Zack, it was definitely a wake up call.

Of course, I could just ignore his advice and continue being a fussy little princess about everything.
But then how long would Nick tolerate me?
How long would it take for him to tire of my whining? How long would it take him to tire of my reluctance to please him, when he could have a million guys lick up every inch of his muscular body and actually PAY him to do it?!

I had an absolutely GORGEOUS and extremely muscular blond haired, blue eyed boyfriend, and yet, here I was, acting like some overprivileged, fussy bitch.

*Sigh*

His feet were too smelly. His cock was too big.
His crotch was too bushy, and his pits were too hairy.

Good lord, I really needed to get a hold of myself and realise how insanely lucky I was to share Nick's bed at night.

Zack was giving me my very first lesson on how to improve my relationship, and I was failing it miserably.
I wasn't only failing the lesson, I was failing Nick as well.

It took me a while to coach myself, but in the end, it actually paid off.
I knew what I had to do and I made a solemn, serious effort to start fixing the problem.

I wasn't just Nick's boyfriend. I was his house-boi, I was his servant, I was his bitch.
I was NOT his equal and had no right to act like an entitled princess.

He was my Alpha and I was his boi.

I wanted to make him happy.
I LIVED to make him happy.

And so, when Zack asked me if I was ready for my gag, I looked up at him with big puppy eyes, nodded my head yes, then focused my attention back on the enormous ball of smelly loincloth he was holding, and opened my mouth as wide as it would go.

"Good boi." Zack commended, sounding both surprised and quite proud of me for the effort I was making.

I wanted to make Nick happy.
I really did.

If seeing me with his dirty boxers crammed inside my mouth did the trick, then so be it.
He deserved getting his loincloth sucked on and deserved much more than what he was currently getting from me.

I really had to step up my game.
And this was the perfect opportunity for me to show him just how much I loved him and worshipped him.

My lips parted wide, and in the boxers went.

A flurry of smells assaulted my nostrils; gooch, balls and butthole mostly.
Still, I kept my mouth opened and quietly accepted the fate that was being imposed upon me.
That of being the big, beefy blond god's personal loincloth washer.

Oh, the things we do for love...
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ah... Zack strikes again, huh? Sexy binding Steven until he can't move, then tickling him and teasing him and getting him to accept a suitably large and funky gag. Can't wait to see what he and Nick do to poor little trussed up Steven! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic