Sharing Stories f/ff

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gwen_Hoover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sharing Stories f/ff

Post by Gwen_Hoover »

It was maybe a few weeks or so since the last story, sometime during the week, maybe Tuesday. I had just came home from school and made my way to the bedroom. I put my bookbag down on the bottom bed of the bunk bed, I took off my belt and hung it in the closet and untucked my blue polo shirt from my khaki pants. I left my hair in a ponytail as I went back down the stairs

Went at the front door and took off my black converse and put them on the small shoe rack we kept in the closet right next to the door. I than went down the wooden stairs into the basement, where we kept boxes at one side, a table at the far side with some tools and things like that, and a little to behind the stairs we have our washer and dryer.
I went to my dirty cloth basket and started my laundry, after filling the washer, I took off my socks to add it in before closing the lid and to start the wash. I than went over to the table, I picked up the few coils of white rope and went back up to the bedroom.

I put the ropes on Ashley's bed, hoping to convince her to use them on me within a few minutes, knowing her school bus would be dropping her off anytime now. I sat at the desk and opened up the laptop. I love reading Doug's true tie up stories, (at the time was the only place I knew where I could read these kinds of stories other than deviantart). Just filling my desire and imagination, trying to be patient until my sister gets home.
I hear the front door open downstairs, and my heart speeds up both excitement and nervousness. I cross my ankles as I swing my bare feet some as I read, trying to act normal. The front door opened again, and a few moments later I hear both Ashley and Kari talking to each other before walking up the stairs.

I hear the the bedroom door open behind me, I do all I can to control my breathing. Anxiety starts to come over me, thoughts racing through my head like, what if I'm acting to weird?
"And what is this for Gwen?" Ashley says behind me. I breathed out slowly and turned around to look at her. Wearing a red polo and khaki pants with white socks, Ashley had her hair down with a blue hair pin to keep her hair out of her eyes.
"Welll umm..I was hoping..." I start to stumble on my words. Ashley smile and picks up the rope and says "alright, alright."

"I was hoping you could do this to me" I said as I turn around and click on the second tab, and a picture from deviantart appears on the screen. I felt Ashley looking over my shoulder at a picture of Hinata from Naruto, hogtied and appeared to be struggling. "That looks really strict" Ashley says, a hint of hesitation in her voice. The anxiety built up, I really wanted this but at the same time embarrassed asking.
"N-no, I mean so was the way you strapped me down to this chair last week, or the week before" I protested. I hear Ashley chuckle "alright" she says, "stand up."

I stood up as I turn to Ashley, watching her pick up the rope "I need you turned around" she says. So i turned back around and Ashley place my hands behind me and tied my hands. She than helped me lay on her bed on my stomach, than tied my ankles. Than finally, tied my wrists to my ankles. "How that?" Ashley ask.
I grin as I tested the ropes "its different" is all I could think to say.
"So what are you looking at here?" Ashley says as she sits at the desk and look at the screen. "On the other tab is the story I was reading" I say. Ashley says softly "okay" as she scroll down the deviantart page, than says "oh wow."

"What is it?" I asked as I squirm some, it was harder to move than I thought while hogtied. "Just all these pictures" Ashley said "so you say this is a story?" I watch Ashley move the mouse and clicked on the other tab.
"My true tie up stories" Ashley read the headline out loud. I remember her facial expressions as Ashley read the story, showing amused to a weird look here and there. When I got bored watching her read, I bit my lips as I struggle, making my hands into fists as I pull on the ropes. "Darth Becca" Ashley read before clicking on the story. "That's one of my favorite ones" I say as I look over at her.

That's when Kari walked in. Wearing a white polo shirt and khaki shorts with pink socks, I looked toward her and saw Kari's eyes wide seeing me before turning her attention to Ashley. She walked up behind Ashley and looked over her shoulder and asked "what you doing?" Ashley replied "I am reading a story." Ashley moved the mouse around and clicked a few times, "tickle torture terror" Ashley read another title out loud.
I watch my two sisters read the story, as there wasnt much else I could do. "This story makes me want to tickle you" Ashley says with a grin.

"No!" I yell squirming away to the far side of the bed. Ashley giggles and continues reading, before long she looked at the time and says "oh, I need to get started on dinner." Standing up, Ashley whispers something into Kari's ears, which Kari grins and goes out the bedroom. "What is it?" I asked
Ashley shrugged and sits on the bed, a minute later Kari comes back with the roll of duct tape. I watch Ashley take the tape and ripped off a piece than turns to me, smoothing the piece over my mouth. "Mmmmpphh" I say as Ashley gags me with a couple more pieces of tape.

"Now you" Ashley says turning to Kari holding the duct tape. Kari backs away some and says "me what?" "Can do this the easy way or the hard way" Ashley says standing up. "Or maybe I tape you up" Kari says grinning. "Dont think so" Ashley says walking to Kari. Kari made a dash to the door, but Ashley quickly caught her. Ashley wrap her arms around Kari and picked her up, Kari squirming to get free. Ashley puts Kari on the bed next to me, and sits on the back of her legs as Kari lay on her belly.
"Come on" Ashley says as she struggles to pin Kari's hands behind her back.

"Mmm mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh" I say.
"What?" Ashley says.
"Mmmm mmmmrrrmmm mmmmpphh."
"Let you help?" Ashley ask, to which I nod my head. "No, dont need your help" Ashley says. She starts to tickle Kari's sides, making Kari squirm around laughing. "Give up" Ashley says, and after a few seconds of kicking and laughing, Kari says she gave up between laughs. Kari lay still, half giggling still as Ashley pulled her hands behind her back and tapes them together. I watch as Ashley stands up, then tapes Kari's ankles above her socks. Ashley slowly ripped off a piece of tape while saying "any last words?"
"Wont get away with this!" Kari says in a playful tone.

"Yeah sure sure" Ashley says as she gags Kari with duct tape. "There, I'll leave you two to it" Ashley says as she walks out the door.
Kari wasted no time, twisting and turning as she struggles, moaning and groaning. I stayed still for the most part, enjoying the moment. In my mind I started to think of a scenario, how someone broke in the house to rob us, left me and Kari tied up while taking our belongings.
Playing the victim, I started fighting the ropes. Yelling in the gag some. When I grew tired I lay my head and watch Kari wiggling around.

The door open as Ashley comes back in, comes to the side of the bed "got the pizzas in the oven" she says. Ashley sits down and asks "having fun?" Both me and Kari moaned and groaned "mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr!" Ashley smiles "good" she says. She gently pokes Kari's side, making her squirm and yell. Than she started tickling her sides, laughing as she makes Kari go wild and laughing. Than Ashley pinned Kari's ankles under her arm and tickled her feet for a minute, she tried taking Kari's socks off for a moment but was stuck under the tape, than tickled her for another moment.
Ashley than climbed onto the bed, coming behind me. "Mmmmmph!" I yell as I start to wiggle away. I felt Ashley grab my legs to pull me back to her, than an arm wrapped around my legs as fingers tickled my feet. I was in a fit of laughter as I squirm to find any escape.

Ashley got off the bed "I will check on the pizzas." "Mmmmmmmphh!" I say wiggling side to side. "What?" Ashley asks.
Kari lay on her stomach and raised her hands up and down while saying "mmmmpphh!" Ashley smiles and shrugs, and walks out the door.

"Mmm" Kari says looking at me, laying her head. We lay there for a minute, before I started to wiggle to get onto my side. When I managed to get onto my side with my back to Kari, I slowly make my way, reaching for Kari. I felt her cheek with my fingers, and was able to gently tear off the tape that gagged her.
"Mmmmpphh" I say as I wiggled my hands. I felt the bed bouncing as Kari repositioned herself. I look over my shoulder to see that Kari had sat up as backed herself to me. "Mmmmpphh mmm" I say, to Kari replied "yeah I'm getting it" as she picked at the ropes.

A minute or so past before I felt the ropes loosen, first the rope hogtying me, than the rope tying my hands. Once my hands were free, I sat up and quickly untied my ankles. I got off the bed as I pulled the tape off my mouth, stretched as I moaned. "Gwen" Kari says laying on her stomach, wiggling her hands. I went to undo the tape, but I stopped. I grin as I playfully poked her sides, in which Kari squirmed away "Gwen, no" Kari says looking at me.
I poked at her side again, Kari squirmed to the far side of the bed. I grabbed ahold of her ankles and ran my fingers over her socked feet. When I had my fun, I undo the tape binding my younger sister.

Once Kari was free, she lightly punched my arm "I'll get you for this" she says. I shrugged than say "first we get Ashley together, right?"
Kari smiles "I'm in"
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Only one thing to do with a pair of hotties bare feet. Tickle tickle tickle.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Great story and really nicely written. Would like to see a continuation of this.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

There is revenge on Ashley to come.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice fun story. Always love to see girls having fun tying each other up. Can't wait for them to get their revenge. ;)
Boundandgag

Post by Boundandgag »

Nice story , so cute characters
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Great story, am hoping for more :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic