Favorite places to be bound and gagged

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favorite places to be bound and gagged

Post by captured_prize »

Do you have a favorite place or places you like to be kept bound and gagged in (basement, closet, etc.) ? This can be places you have been tied up in or places you have fantasized about. For those who are on the tying side, where do you like to keep your sub/captive?
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I've mentioned on here before that I've always fantasized about being bound and gagged in a trunk of a car or some other small enclosed area for a short period of time. I always thought it would increase the helplessness of the situation.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

A bit unusual but I always dreamed of tying someone up in a tent out in the woods or simply tying them to a tree. Other than that, I might be interested driving around with a captive in the back of the van/truck something.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I love being tied up in a place I don't know--someone's apartment, basement, even motel room. The key is, I don't know where I am.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

I often pass a hairdresser's salon near to where I live, in fact I have used it in the past for my own haircutting needs. In there works a lovely, very attractive girl, who just looks like she would really be a great kidnapper.

I fantasize about being taken upstairs by her to the room above the salon, where she ties me securely to a chair and tightly cleave gags me. She leaves me alone in there, locking the door as she exits, then she and her staff leave the premises.

Only I am left, and all I can do is look through the lace curtains at the people down on the street, and mmmmphf and mew through my gag in vain attempts to get their attention. Of course my bonds don't give and I am her prisoner for as long as she wants me so.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Love this thread and love the answers people have given!

Personally, somewhere that I'd love to be tied up is actually my own walk-in wardrobe. It's small enough that I would feel secure and trapped, but not so small that I'd get unbearably claustrophobic. Right now, it's too full of stuff to actually use it as a self-bondage location, but I'm hoping to get it (and my room in general) cleaned and tidied soon, so hopefully this relatively down-to-earth fantasy becomes reality in the near future!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was young, we used to initiate new boy scouts by tying them up in an abandoned farm house about a mile out of town. We played out there many times, but we didn't always tie each other up. We sometimes camped out there. and told each other ghost stories.

But as for fantasys, tied and gagged in my pajamas with my best friend in my bedroom by burglars who found us home by ourselves, tied and gagged in the aforementioned abandoned house by crooks that caught me and a friend snooping, kidnapped in a ghost town by kids from a rival scout troop, tied and gagged in an Indian teepee wearing buckskin pants and no shirt. The possibilities are endless.

Drawscore
Last edited by drawscore 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

WAMGuy wrote: 4 years ago Love this thread and love the answers people have given!

Personally, somewhere that I'd love to be tied up is actually my own walk-in wardrobe. It's small enough that I would feel secure and trapped, but not so small that I'd get unbearably claustrophobic. Right now, it's too full of stuff to actually use it as a self-bondage location, but I'm hoping to get it (and my room in general) cleaned and tidied soon, so hopefully this relatively down-to-earth fantasy becomes reality in the near future!
I'm in a similar situation. My closet (not a walk-in) would be a great place to be stashed away, but I just have too much stuff in there and nowhere to move anything to. At least the area nearby has some space where I can sit up against the wall bound and gagged.

RopePlayer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopePlayer »

NabHer wrote: 4 years ago A bit unusual but I always dreamed of tying someone up in a tent out in the woods or simply tying them to a tree. Other than that, I might be interested driving around with a captive in the back of the van/truck something.
I had that opportunity, tying my gf up in a tent at a campsite. The campsites were fairly close together, so we heard voices from our neighbors, which it feel more daring than it was. She was naked, bound hand and foot, gagged/hogtied from time to time but not continuously. I even left her hogtied and gagged inside while I went outside and spoke to some of the other campers, told them my gf had a migraine and was resting. Had her tied all night long, released her the next morning. Sublime ...
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

Since I fantasize about being a melodrama damsel in distress I like to imagine I’m tied to the railroad tracks. I’ve never actually been tied to real actively-used tracks due to the danger and the fact that it’s illegal to “play” on the tracks but maybe my husband could tie me to some tracks at a railroad museum if I can find a good old-fashioned melodrama-type dress. I also fantasize about being tied to a post by Indians who are going to burn me at the stake and wood is piled about my feet and I’m praying my cowboy hero will arrive in the nick of time to save me. If I can find a wooden post out in a rural area maybe I can act this out with my husband if I find the right old-fashioned dress.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Similar to rafey, I like the idea of my cosmologist taking me captive, tying me to the salon chair and stuffing a clean pair of her panties into my mouth whispering, "this will be our little secret."

As she wrap a big white cloth otm gag over my mouth, other customers are ushered in to similar chairs nearby by other salon artisits. We all get our hair washed and cut, and you can choose between a hairdresser who insults you and one who says encouraging nice things to you the whole time.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Cupboard under the stairs. Basement. Attic. Box room at the back of the house. Anywhere you'd stashed a kidnapped girl out of the way.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago Cupboard under the stairs. Basement. Attic. Box room at the back of the house. Anywhere you'd stashed a kidnapped girl out of the way.
Those are favorites of mine as well. I would love to be stashed away in those places tied to a chair and gagged. My captors would inform me that I'm being held for ransom and I have to accept the fact that I'm now their helpless little hostage.

Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

And kept tied up. Gagged. Blindfolded for hours on end. Days even.
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Krashnamsa »

In my old house we have a Room in construction, The room was only bricks and cement floor and was very small, I remember putting an old foam rubber mattress and tie me there, where I am from (Argentina), the basements are not common and that room was something similar to a movie basement then I loved to tie myself there
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

My absolute favorite right now is being tied in the car, but a close second is a hotel room
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

How about a place you've never actually been tied up in?

If that counts, then a friend's dad has a large tool shed that would be perfect for a damsel (like, um, me) to to captured and left bound and gagged in, Nancy Drew-style. If I did real life role playing, that would be a great place...
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Yea some sort of basement or attic for a hostage. Only ever been tied up in a box room and it was good enough for me!
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Sometimes when I do self bondage, I shut myself in my closet. My old house had a big walk in basement closet I use to use. It had a little window that I could hear people outside through, but they couldnt see in. It was great.

My favorite though was my old car. It was a long, old car with a big, deep trunk. I only got to use it a few times, but I would tie and gag myself, and lock myself inside. It had an opening to the backseat, so I really lock myself in and not get trapped.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

As for me, my favourite places as a captive would be

• In a basement/shed with dim lighting, chairtied or pole tied.
  • In a barn, hogtied in between piles of hay!
  • In an isolated cabin in the woods, again, chairtied or pole tied.
  • In the actual forest, tied to a tree!
  • In a football field, either on the centre of it or at the goal posts, hogtied!

I would be gagged in all of those places.

If i were the captor, i wouldn't mind tying someone up anywhere as long as she/he enjoyed it..!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]Stef[/mention] I too, have fantisized about being held captive in an isolated cabin tied to a chair and gagged. Even if it's isolated and no one could hear me call for help, I would still be kept gagged as a way for my captors to assert control over me.

Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Pretty much the usual places,a basement,my room, a hotel room,the back of a van,and I like the idea of being tied up in a tent in the woods. And similar ideas for a woman I would tie up,all those scenarios sound fun😊
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

I never though about it myself since for me, a male bound and gagged is good in every place and moment! But now thinking carefully, there is some places that sparkles more my fantasies with bondage:

- Closet: I really like the idea of a man be bound, gagged and kept on a tight place like a closet or something like this. Maybe hiden from someone or just there because I want!
- Basement: A little more bigger than the closet one, but gives you more playroom to play with the guy if need and you can use much more your creativity to tie him up! You could force the victim to watch something, maybe tied up against the pillar!

Both scenarios are really amazing and I simply love to imagine someone arriving to visit the victim and I going to open it and say "Sorry, but him is not avaiable at the moment! He went somewhere!" while he is all bound and gagged in the closet/basement, probably listening it and cannot do anything about it!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Usually, the thoughts in my head focus on your stereotypical kidnapping/hostage locations:

-Locked in a car trunk.
-Basement
-Cabin in the woods
-Other places you frequently see in stories and movies

But the number one place would be an abandoned warehouse.

The actual places I've been tied up have been pretty mundane, like the living room.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

I've been thinking about this more recently. I'd say enclosed space like a closet with a woman struggling furiously to get free!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic