Tied Twins: Their Tangled Beginning (f/f, F/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

By OldTUGger

“Wow, what a great movie!” Elise said, as the credits to Disney’s “Tangled” rolled across the TV screen in the girls’ shared bedroom.

“Yeah, wasn’t it great of Mom to buy us the video?” said Denise, her older sister -- 10 minutes older, to be exact.

Those minutes were about all that separated the two girls, born as identical twins eight years before. They shared the same hair, just to the red side of strawberry blonde, cropped just short of their shoulders; the same blue eyes; the same facial features, save perhaps a freckle or two on their noses; the same height, a bit short for their age; and the same medium build.

They also shared a rather adventurous spirit. They’d try anything once, and if they liked it they’d certainly try it again.

“What was your favorite part of the movie?” Elise asked.

“The part where Rapunzel had her hands chained behind her back and her mouth covered with that handkerchief,” Denise said. “I loved the way her eyes looked as she tried to warn Eugene!”

“Me too!” Exclaimed Elise, who then paused, lowering her voice. “I kept wondering what it would feel like…”

“To be chained up that way?” Denise asked. The girls often finished one another’s sentences.

“Yeah.”

“Why don’t we find out?”

“Uh, Denise, I’m not sure you realize this, but we don’t exactly have any chains lying around our bedroom, or anywhere else in this house.”

“Who said we had to use chains?” Denise countered.

A slow grin spread across Elise’s face. “We could use our jump ropes!”

The twins sprinted across the bedroom and began tearing through their toybox’s jumbled contents. It took them only seconds to locate the two thick, soft nylon ropes, knotted at the ends to act as makeshift handles.

“I just realized something,” Denise said, looking chagrined. “Apart from tying our shoes, we don’t know much about knots.”

“Well, why don’t we just take turns holding onto the ends with our hands held behind our backs?” Elise suggested.

“Good idea! Me first!” She turned her back to Elise and extended her hands. “Wait a minute. I still need a hankie tied over my mouth.”

She trotted over to her bureau, pulled out a blue bandanna, and folded it into a wide band. “Put this on me,” she said as she handed the cloth to Elise, who tied it in place with a simple overhand knot.

Elise, playing the part of Gothel, held one end of the two ropes in both hands as Denise grabbed the other ends -- one in each hand, because Rapunzel’s wrists had been chained a bit apart -- and, after looping the ropes around her wrists, began tugging, squirming and pulling against her “bonds,” making muffled gag-sounds behind the bandanna. Elise played her part, hauling back on the ropes to prevent “Rapunzel” from reaching the other side of the room.

After a few minutes, Denise dropped the ropes and pulled off the bandanna. “That was fun! Your turn!”

Roles reversed, the twins reenacted the scene. Elise tugged, strained and whimpered as Denise tried to pull her back. Less than a minute into their tug-of-war, the bandanna slipped off Elise’s face and dropped to the floor.

“Aw, I was just getting started!” she complained.

“I know -- why don’t we get Mom to tie the hankie?” Denise said.

“Hey, and maybe she’d tie our hands, too, so we don’t have to hold onto the ropes!” Elise added.

They sprinted out of their bedroom and down the stairs, skidding to a halt in front of their mother, Terri, who, until her daughters suddenly materialized at her side, had been puzzling through a particularly thorny spreadsheet problem on her laptop.

“Mom!” the twins shouted in chorus.

“Come and help us!” pleaded Denise.

“Help you do what?”

“Act out a scene from ‘Tangled,’” Elise replied.

“Can it wait? I need to concentrate on this for a while.” She looked at the crestfallen expressions on her daughters’ faces and, with a shrug of her shoulders, yielded to the inevitable. “OK. Which scene are you talking about?”

“The one where Rapunzel is all chained up, and can’t talk because her mouth is tied up, too!” Denise exclaimed.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Tie us up like that with our jump-ropes, and tie a hankie around our mouths like that,” Elise suggested.

“Uh, I’m not sure I should do that,” Terri countered.

“Aw, pleeeease?” the twins chorused.

Terri pondered for a moment: Were the girls ready for something like this? What are the potential pitfalls? But then she saw it for what it was, just two young girls wanting to play-act something they saw on TV.

“OK, I’m in,” she said. The girls bounced up and down excitedly. “Let’s go to your bedroom.”

Once there, Terri went to the girls’ DVD player and looked up the scene the girls wanted to play. Once she had the feel of it, she turned to the twins. “Go get another bandanna, then give me your jump ropes and turn your backs to me.”

“We’re both going to get to play Rapunzel? At the same time?” Elise asked.

“Yes, and I’ll play the villainess,” Terri replied.

After the twins turned their backs, Terri took each rope, folded it in half, and tied an overhand knot in it about three feet from the free ends. She looped the free ends around each daughter’s wrists twice, not at all tightly, and secured the bindings with a square knot. After securing the bandannas snugly around the girls’ faces, also with square knots, she walked behind them and picked up the other ends of the ropes.

“OK, girls. Eugene just came through the window. How are you going to warn him away?”

The twins surged forward, lunging and straining against their rope shackles, grunting and mmmphing for all they were worth. Terri chuckled at the girls’ attempts to out-drama the other as they went about their gyrations.

Finally, after a few minutes, they slowed to a stop, panting for breath and huffing into their gags.

“Done?” Terri asked. Denise shook her head no, then signaled with her hand that she wanted her gag removed.

“Yes?”

“Could we stay tied up like this a while longer?” Denise asked, as Elise nodded in agreement. “We know you need to get back to work, so could you tie your end of the ropes to one of our bedposts? That way we could play and rest as much as we want.”

Terri shrugged. “Sure, why not?” She slipped the loops over a post on Elise’s bed and re-tied Denise’s bandanna. “Have fun. Those ropes aren’t tight. When you get tired, just slip out of them.” With that, she left and went back to her laptop.

Over the following hour, she heard the girls reenact the scene time and again. Finally, when the ruckus died down for an extended period, she strolled upstairs to see what her progeny might be up to.

She found them, unbound, playing quietly in the floor with their dolls. They played quietly because they hadn’t removed their gags. Their dolls lay before them, wrapped tightly in the laces from several pairs of the girls’ shoes.

“Uh-oh,” Terri mused. “What did I just start?”
Last edited by OldTUGger 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

:D Cute and Adorable Story!!! This definitely explains how they got into being bound and gagged
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Thank you! Glad you liked it. It's quite tame, but should provide the jumping-off point for an entire Tied Twins series.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

OldTUGger wrote: 4 years ago
“Uh-oh,” Terry mused. “What did I just start?”
LOL!

Too late now!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Lovely story. I guess Terri will have to teach the girls how to do it by themselves next or the girls will keep asking her to do it for them.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago Lovely story. I guess Terri will have to teach the girls how to do it by themselves next or the girls will keep asking her to do it for them.
Thank you! The twins' timeline will unfold as I add stories. Keep an eye out for them!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Hey, really looking forward to the twins' pre-teen and teen years, lol. Maybe they can Tie up Terri...or better yet, get tied up along with her 8-)
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago Hey, really looking forward to the twins' pre-teen and teen years, lol. Maybe they can Tie up Terri...or better yet, get tied up along with her 8-)
Oh, I'm sure the girls will be tempted to turn the tables on Terri at some point. ;-)
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Sooo...Disney got them into rope games :lol:

And now, all they need (in a few years) are boyfriends.....
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Boyfriends are OK, but women are better with ropes.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago Sooo...Disney got them into rope games :lol:
Admit it...you fantasized about being a bound Disney princess too, didn't ya? ;-)
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

OldTUGger wrote: 4 years ago
damsel wrote: 4 years ago Sooo...Disney got them into rope games :lol:
Admit it...you fantasized about being a bound Disney princess too, didn't ya? ;-)
Who, me?

:P
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Hmmm CapturedCarol. “ women are better with ropes”. Whilst I would love to be tied by a woman perhaps we should have a contest to see who is best. :-)
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

You probably get this a lot, but for what it’s worth I think this is a great story just like all of your other works! :D
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is a good story; you can imagine what situations these two will find themselves in later :lol:
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago This is a good story; you can imagine what situations these two will find themselves in later :lol:
I'm working on it! And thanks for helping me to "keep it real." ;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic