qwert

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I sort of did this. There’s was someone who rented out a loft that she was going to turn into a studio. I was one of her first practice rope models, as she called it, and it was awesome! I didn’t mind photos because I was blindfolded and had tape wrapped around my mouth so I was unrecognizable.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
webber1926
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by webber1926 »

This is an old thread so this probably won't get to you but I sessioned with VeVe Lane a few years ago and she was really awesome. Really professional, really personal, and a ton of fun. Highly recommend it!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I'm actually thinking about doing a shooting together with my gf at a professional rigger.

Always found the thought quite interesting and intriging.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
DaniLynnM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DaniLynnM »

I think something like this sounds amazingly fun to do. I don’t know if I could go through with it on the off chance that I’d get recognized or something (though that person would then be “guilty” of looking for it to begin with but still). Glad that random daydream thoughts like this one occur to others too lol
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

BoundJana wrote: 4 years ago I'm actually thinking about doing a shooting together with my gf at a professional rigger.

Always found the thought quite interesting and intriging.
If you do, please post some photos (anonymized, of course) to your FL profile!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

I second OldTUGger's comment/request!

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
tiff_tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiff_tied »

Oh yeah this has been a thought I’ve had, I’ve often wondered what that would be like. If it weren’t for my career it would definitely be something I would consider if the opportunity was there
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

tiff_tied wrote: 4 years ago Oh yeah this has been a thought I’ve had, I’ve often wondered what that would be like. If it weren’t for my career it would definitely be something I would consider if the opportunity was there
There are options that wouldn't jeopardize your career. I have bound and photographed dozens of women, some of whom did not want to be identifiable in the pics. The key is to find a photographer and a rigger (or a photographer/rigger) in whom you can trust. They can be found in your local kink community. PM me if you'd like further information. :-)
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

OldTUGger wrote: 4 years ago If you do, please post some photos (anonymized, of course) to your FL profile!
rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago I second OldTUGger's comment/request!

Rafey
I completly forgot I had a Fetlife profile :lol: Yeah, I guess I'll post some of the results there.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

BoundJana wrote: 4 years ago
OldTUGger wrote: 4 years ago If you do, please post some photos (anonymized, of course) to your FL profile!
rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago I second OldTUGger's comment/request!

Rafey
I completly forgot I had a Fetlife profile :lol: Yeah, I guess I'll post some of the results there.
And your FL name?
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago And your FL name?
Same as here, BoundJana
alyssashortstuff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by alyssashortstuff »

OldTUGger wrote: 4 years ago
There are options that wouldn't jeopardize your career. I have bound and photographed dozens of women, some of whom did not want to be identifiable in the pics. The key is to find a photographer and a rigger (or a photographer/rigger) in whom you can trust. They can be found in your local kink community. PM me if you'd like further information. :-)
I agree with this. I would not want bound pictures of me online but, though never fully professionally, I have been able to be photographed bound before privately. It’s the hardest part, but finding someone trustworthy enough to do that is all that’s needed and it can be a lot of fun I think. It isn’t professionally per se but same concept I guess
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic