Female celebrity bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

captured_prize wrote: ↑4 years ago @Wrappedmouth, that would be super hot!
Right? I would also like her dressed like she was in "Hands to Myself." Tied to the bed, gagged with a black silk cloth OTM. 😍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🀐
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Wrappedmouth wrote: ↑4 years ago
Right? I would also like her dressed like she was in "Hands to Myself." Tied to the bed, gagged with a black silk cloth OTM. 😍
She would look amazing like that! Also, I own a few silk/satin black clothes that I use for otm gags. Speaking from personal experience, they are a lot of fun to be gagged with.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

captured_prize wrote: ↑4 years ago
She would look amazing like that! Also, I own a few silk/satin black clothes that I use for otm gags. Speaking from personal experience, they are a lot of fun to be gagged with.
Very cool. Never tried them myself, but they look great.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🀐
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

For I would definitely say Ariana Grande, Jessica Alba, Jennette Mccurdy dressed as Cat Valentine,
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

captured_prize wrote: ↑4 years ago Demi Lovato would look great tied to a chair with a black otm gag. It would go great with her outfit.
I definitely would second your comment on this one! And very True
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

It would be a turn on to see Nicky and Arianna both chair tied back to back with each other wearing thease outfits.

They would be encircled with rope, arms clinging to eachothers and tied together, thighs and anckels bound and thay would be OTM gagged with white cloth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tights tights tights wrote: ↑4 years ago It would be a turn on to see Nicky and Arianna both chair tied back to back with each other wearing thease outfits.

They would be encircled with rope, arms clinging to eachothers and tied together, thighs and anckels bound and thay would be OTM gagged with white cloth.
That would be pretty hot! Just imagine the two of them struggling against their bonds...
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

captured_prize wrote: ↑4 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: ↑4 years ago It would be a turn on to see Nicky and Arianna both chair tied back to back with each other wearing thease outfits.

That would be pretty hot! Just imagine the two of them struggling against their bonds...
I know! Watching them struggle together in there outfits would make my heart and chest feel heavy and I would be staring at them anxiously and touching myself!
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

This would be an amazing scenario but I would replace the otm gag with stuffing and tape.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I would also love to see Nicky Minaj that and gagged to 2 different way that goes with these 2 different outfits.

Photo on the right:
Nicky will be poll tied. She will have her chest, hands, wrist, thighs and anckels tied with white nylon rope and she will have a lucre stocking stuffed in her mouth and tape gagged

To the the left:
She will be hog tied with black leather body restraints and gagged with a black bite gag.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

BandG wrote: ↑4 years ago
Reidy
Forever in hope of seeing all four members of Little Mix bound and gagged.Β 
Β 
Oh yeah that would be hot but them tying me up even more so!Β 

Craving this a lot myself today.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Solarbeast wrote: ↑4 years ago Courtney Miller from Smosh recently got handcuffed in the latest episode of "Try Not To Laugh Challenge #39-Prop Tart!" It was not the best scene for our purposes but it was a very funny bit.
Look at this girl. She needs a full treatment scene.
She gets wrapped up in cartoonish thick rope for a sketch a long time ago, I'm talking back when she first joined Smosh long time ago. For the life of me I can't find it however.

On a related note, another Smosh Girl, Olivia Sui, was cast as a lead for your typical "stalker kills someone and then stalks their group of friends who investigates" indie thriller. I'd say there's quite a bit of potential there, but I don't think the movie has been released yet. Title is Dreamcatcher.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

So celebrities in bondage, well here’s few id like to see trussed up gagged and helpless......
FBA89AA9-7680-44F8-A3AF-387A892B096F.jpeg
39A4903C-8D74-484B-849C-131621DD55C3.jpeg
2AD368CC-8EE9-4039-9B3C-32050177D873.jpeg
054364A7-8D57-4BBD-9BAE-AE05B95D4C00.jpeg
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Well, realistically, their are too many famous ladies I want to see get bound and gagged. Some have gotten the treatment, but it left something to be desired. Here are some of my top picks:
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I mean...how many of you on a site like this see an attractive celebrity and think "nah, I don't want to see them them up?" Unless you want them to tie you up, but that's another discussion.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Kyle wrote: ↑3 years ago I mean...how many of you on a site like this see an attractive celebrity and think "nah, I don't want to see them them up?" Unless you want them to tie you up, but that's another discussion.
Fully agreed. If they're attractive, I wanna see it. But isn't there at least one you got a soft spot for? More than others? πŸ˜‰
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I agree with what you are saying, Gagman. If they are attractive I want to see it, but I do have a few female celebrities that are higher up on my list than others, and if they haven't ever been tied up in Hollywood before than it justs adds more want to see it happen. Although I would much rather have them tie me up, especially having multiple of them in the room while it happens, I know that will never happen, so I just am glad to see when they get tied up in general.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Solarbeast wrote: ↑3 years ago I agree with what you are saying, Gagman. If they are attractive I want to see it, but I do have a few female celebrities that are higher up on my list than others, and if they haven't ever been tied up in Hollywood before than it justs adds more want to see it happen. Although I would much rather have them tie me up, especially having multiple of them in the room while it happens, I know that will never happen, so I just am glad to see when they get tied up in general.
Anybody in particular?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Well, my favorite female celebrities, in general, are Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Camilla Cabello, Emma Roberts, Emma Watson, Daisy Ridley, and Melissa Benoist. Seeing any of these ladies tied up would work for me, and I probably have all of their Hollywood bondage/tie-up scene photos.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Nice list! We have a few in common. And they all need more tie up/gag scenes. A few of them have, but they need more!
landoc88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by landoc88 »

Hands down Michelle Branch. She's incredible 😍😍😍
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Stumbled on this pic, and this needs to happen. Unfortunately, its not real, its a manip. The Kardashians. Super sexy, super annoying. If anybody needed to be gagged, its them.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I am in the hope of seeing shot of Nicky Minaj taped up and gagged with bright luminous coloured tape (possibly glow in the dark tape)
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bandit666 wrote: ↑3 years ago So celebrities in bondage, well here’s few id like to see trussed up gagged and helpless......

FBA89AA9-7680-44F8-A3AF-387A892B096F.jpeg

39A4903C-8D74-484B-849C-131621DD55C3.jpeg

2AD368CC-8EE9-4039-9B3C-32050177D873.jpeg

054364A7-8D57-4BBD-9BAE-AE05B95D4C00.jpeg
Thanks for posting these. I would really love to see the 3rd one with Ellie Golding and gagged in that outfit. She would be standing with her wrists chain cuffed and bite gagged.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Kat Dennings, in any bondage position that accentuates those absolutely stupendous chest puppies she's packing ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic