The Annual Event (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Really enjoying this, my friend.
Also went to reread the 32nd chapter and couldn't help but admire the photo you added of Mr Watson's leather gloves.

I own a pair just like those and absolutely love how tight they fit and how much they creak when I'm driving or flexing my fingers.
Very sexy, bud.

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Addictedtiropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Addictedtiropes »

Amazing story. Happy to see a continuation. Would be very nice to know how Officer Bradley got hogtied and maybe see more nasty things the guys doing to him..😈
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I had forgotten how amazing this story is, I finally made up for lost time, and I can't wait to continue!
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 34 - Going Home

When I woke up next morning I felt well rested and relaxed; it seemed that sleeping tied up and gagged served me well. But when I opened my eyes I realized that my Godfather had already got up and left the tent. It was a little disappointing not to feel his strong muscles against my body, or smelling his wonderful, masculine scent, but I was not the one to make the decisions; I was just a prisoner. After a few moments of moaning into my oversized gag I spotted something: officer Bradley was lying next to me, also bound and gagged. He was still hogtied, but that didn’t bother him; in fact I could have sworn he was smiling under the many layers of duct tape wrapped around his mouth. When I saw him I started struggling to get closer to him, but since I was still inside the sleeping bag I couldn’t do that. Not that it mattered, because after several seconds of struggling I heard someone enter the tent.

“So, you finally woke up.” My father said.

“Mmmphh….”

“Shut up, son! Or do you want to miss your breakfast and keep chewing on my buddies boxers for the rest of the day?”

I turned my head as much as I could and looked at him; he sounded rough but had a smile on his face. I didn’t know if he was serious or not, but decided not to risk it. Even though I loved having my mouth stuffed, I also felt a little hungry and thirsty. So I simply nodded and just lied on the ground, waiting for my Dad to untie me and feed me. But nothing of that sort happened. Instead, my father came to officer Bradley and started untying him. After some time the cop was free.

“Fuck, man, you really should change your underwear more often…” He said when he got rid of his gag.

“That’s what you get when you mess with us, bro!”

“I’ll never understand how the kid can like this shit…”

“Me neither, but since he does like it, I’ll have a nice surprise for him. Now, let’s take him outside. Ryan and Kev will feed him and we’ll do the packing.”

“No problem!”

Having said that the two hunks helped me get out of the bag, dragged me outside and made me lie on the ground. I looked around and saw that two the tents had already been taken down and packed. My teammates were packing their stuff into the bags, and my father’s buddies were working on the other tents. Everybody knew his place and everything was going smoothly. Like in the army. After about half an hour everything was packed and we were ready to go.

“All right, guys, everything looks nice and clean here. Now we need to get the cars.” Mr. Rost said.

“You guys go and take as much with you as you can. We really shouldn’t drive the cars in the forest, so when you come back, we’ll throw whatever will be left to the cars and set off. Agreed?” My father asked.

“Sure. Who stays?”

“Me, Kev and Ryan. We need to feed our little prisoner and then we’ll prepare everything.”

Everybody agreed to that and soon I watched the guys putting on their backpacks, grabbing the bags and disappearing into the woods. I was moaning into my thick gag, but no one was paying any attention. I liked being tied up, but being ignored was bothering me a little. Unfortunately, I couldn’t do absolutely anything about it.

“You need to piss?” My father asked when the four of us were alone.

“Mmmhh….” I nodded.

He helped me stand up and made me jump to the nearest tree. Once I reached it, my father put my shorts down and helped me do my business. It was such a relief to empty my bladder after the whole night, that I moaned into my gag quietly. I spotted my father smiling a little. When I was done he pulled the shorts up and zipped them up. We returned to what was left from our camp and I sat on the ground, still tied and gagged.

“You know the drill, boy: we take the gag out, you eat. No speaking. Understood?” My Godfather asked me sternly.

“Mphh….”

“Good.”
Uncle Kev started unwrapping the tape from my face and in a few moments I could spit my Godfather’s slimy underwear from my parched mouth. I coughed a little, but other than that I remained completely silent. The guys fed me and let me drink some water; I was very grateful for that. When I finished eating uncle Kev sat behind me and clamped his sweaty hand over my mouth, and my Dad threw the empty bottle into one of the bags. Mr. Watson took three cigars from his bag and gave two to his buddies. They lit them and puffed on them for some time.

“Now for you surprise, son.” My father started as he squatted next to me. Our eyes met and he carried on: “We know you like being tied up, so we decided to keep you restrained until the end of the summer holiday. That’s several weeks for you to be roped up and kept silent. You’ll spend this time at uncle Kev’s; it seems his wife and daughters left to visit their grandparents, so no one will bother you.”
I couldn’t believe it! I liked being tied up, but the thought of spending several weeks restrained was horrifying. I immediately started to struggle and yell into my uncle’s palm.

“I told you he wouldn’t like the idea.” My Godfather said with a grin.

“Even better, we have a good excuse to truss him up tighter. Not that we wouldn’t do it anyway…”

With a corner of my eye I saw uncle Kev put his cigar between his teeth and grab something from his jeans pocket. I didn’t even have the time to think what that was; my uncle removed his hand from my lips and started pushing the material into my open mouth. I tried to fight it, but was powerless to prevent them from gagging me. The rag was huge and it took my captors much time to finally thrust everything inside. When they did, my oral cavity was stuffed to its limits.

“I hope you like my underwear, nephew!” Uncle Kev chuckled.

My father put his cigar into his mouth and took the military grade duct tape from the bag. I watched him unwrap some and plaster it on my mouth. He wrapped the damn tape around my mouth over thirty times, tightly as hell. I couldn’t even grunt now, but my father wasn’t done yet; he wrapped the tape under my chin and around the top of my head ten times, shutting me up completely.

“I hope you like that, son.” He said, took a deep drag and blew the smoke into my face.

“Let’s get him ready.”

To my horror, the three of them took some coils of rope and began trussing me up beyond imagination. They made a chest harness, which was keeping my arms against my torso. They literally mummified my legs with rope and hogtied me much more tightly than necessary. As a last touch they tied up my ankles to my thighs. When they finished I was totally helpless and all covered in sweat. The guys stood up and, to make my predicament worse, put their booted feet on my head and back, pressing me into the ground.

Several minutes later I heard the cars approaching. When the rest of the group arrived, they unceremoniously threw me into a trunk. I cast them an angry look, but was ignored again. I struggled as much as my bonds allowed, but it was hopeless. I could do nothing to free myself.

“All right, let’s pack and leave. We have a several hours of driving ahead of us.” Mr. Rost said.

Several minutes later my father shut the trunk of the car, trapping me inside. I heard the guys talking and soon we were off. Even though I was furious with my father and his mates, deep inside my heart I was wondering what the rest of my holidays would be like. But I already knew one thing: it was the best holiday ever!

The End
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

. . . and I repeat: your English is still getting better!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

A suitable ending to what's been a true epic. Many many thanks for this.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Squirrel, great continuation! Leaves you wondering what uncle Kev would do with free reigns.... :lol:
Last edited by socjuc 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

OH. MY. FUCKING. FUCK!!!

@squirrel, you have here written one of the best stories I have ever read. Seriously, this is **amazing**!!!

I really, truly, sincerely hope both of these things:
1. You will continue writing, and sharing your works with us
2. We will be able to read more about Peter and his fantastic summer, at some point

I find myself envying him. Well done my friend!!!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

P.S. I am not a big curser. So the large percentage of my replies to your stories that have curse words in them ought to serve as a reflection of my inability to get English to properly express my internal thoughts and feelings. You create such strong reactions within me!! 😁
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm super sad to read the end of this saga, but at the same time I can't help but rejoince since this means you'll be moving on to another wonderful project!

I can only echo what the others have said, mate.
Bravo! Your grasp of the language has improved massively over the years.

I'm also really happy our little brat is getting to spend the next few weeks in permanent captivity at uncle Kev's place.
That's exactly what he deserves.

This has been a lot of fun.
And as you know, I'll be coming back to this story several times down the road.
I've reread your stuff more times than I can count.

Can't wait for the start of your next novel!

Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

Loved this story!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I think that was a really good way to wrap up this story! I particularly enjoyed how we don't know exactly what is in store for the hogtied captive, and because of that that, it allows us as readers to kinda imagine what his coming weeks will be like. I also enjoyed the ending of the story in particular how he gets tossed into the trunk hogtied and gagged and transported that way as if he is being considered an object as oppose to a person. Well done Squirrel, I always enjoy reading your stories on this board!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was an amazing story! Definitely one of my favorites.

Peter is a lucky guy to get to spend the rest of the summer at Kev's. This chapter was hot with the cigars and the blowing smoke in Peter's helpless face. That's another thing I think is really hot. I don't like smoke but there is something so masculine about cigars.

Can't wait to see your next project!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Harlequinn22 wrote: 4 years ago Loved this story!
Hey Harlequinn,
Are you a new member or is this just your new account?

https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=446

Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

New account. Got kicked out of my old one for some reason haha
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GUYS! OUR GOOD MAN SQUIRREL JUST PUBLISHED A BRAND NEW STORY
IN THE FICTIONAL STORIES FOR ADULTS SECTION!

THIS ONE'S CALLED: SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER EXPECT

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic