Girls only in this story. (vote for each chapter) (F+/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Option C. I guess someone must have.Tied Echo up and was heading back to see her.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Thank you for the newest chapter, it was fun to read.

Not easy to decide but I prefer C slightly.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’m loving this story so far! Gotta with A, though C has the potential for Echo to join her too.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

C this time, thanks for voting.

My choice was between B and C, both had good potential I felt, though I will admit I'd already fleshed out the look of Morgans friend had A won ;)

Writing now, posting by tomorrow i hope.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I wanted to vote A and see more sporty girls tied up. Maybe next time.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Morgan.

Echo opens her mouth, but before she can speak her phone buzzes, the vibration loud against the wood of her drawer unit. She smiles at me. "Don't you go anywhere Morgan." Wagging a finger, teasing. I grunt and moan in response, beginning to struggle against the unforgiving ropes of this hogtie. Echo gets up, and walks to her phone. She stares at the screen, swiping and then tapping out what must be a reply, then she's returning to her bed, smiling wide.

"Good news." Echo waves her phone at me. "Friends are on their way over." She looks down at herself, then places a hand to her mouth, pretending shock at her nakedness. She giggles. "Guess I'd better clean up and change huh." She gets up and walks over, dropping down to hunker next to my bed, putting us level so she can look me in the eyes. "Well." She starts, reaching down to tug at my crotch rope. I gasp, and then moan, the tug of the rope causes it to rub against my already damp and aroused pussy, my traitor pussy that, unknown to me until now, apparently really enjoys being bound up helplessly in far too many ropes. Echo smiles at my reaction, but doesn't stop, she continues to gently tug on the rope as she talks to me, and before I know it my hogtied body is responding, rocking back and forth in time to her tugs, helping her to rope fuck me towards a climax that I'm suddenly craving. "So." She continues, keeping up the rhythm. "My friends will be here in around twenty minutes. And I just know they're going to love you." She gives an extra hard tug, causing a groan of pleasure to escape from behind my gag. "I'll do you a deal Morgan. Yes?" I nod, eyes closed, losing myself to the sensations building down below. "If you can escape before my friends arrive." Echo winks, though I only half see it. "Then I'll let you tie up all three of us." She dangles the key to my gag harness against my cheek, it's already warm from being nestled between her breasts. "I'll even let you lock a nice big gag on me. Okay?" I nod, she still hasn't stopped tugging at my crotch rope, and I'm so very close now. And then, as if she knows this, as an ultimate tease, Echo does stop. One moment she's there, inches away from me, using my body as she pleases, and then she's halfway across the room, smiling as she watches me continue rocking for several seconds, until I become aware that she's gone, and a small whimper escapes me as my orgasm dies unrealised. She wags a finger at me again. "Too much fun. Naughty." I moan, bucking on the bed, wishing I wasn't tied in that moment so I could walk over there and show Echo who was boss. She'd be no match for me in a straight up fight considering I do all the exercise and she does none. But, for now, until someone frees me anyway, I'm her sweaty prisoner. "I'm off for a shower then." She blows me a kiss. "Remember." Tapping her wrist, where her invisible watch keeps the time. "Twenty minutes if you want to tie up all three of us. Otherwise." She shrugs, grinning. "Otherwise all three of us get to keep you."

I really do try to untie myself, and by the time my twenty minutes are up my muscles are burning worse then after any gym workout. I struggle. I pull and yank, which had I not been a novice I would've realised only makes knots tighter, oops. I buck and roll around. It's a wonder I don't fall off my bed. I lose myself in the fantasy of escaping to the point where only the knock at mine and Echos dorm room door brings me back to my still trussed and gagged reality. Needless to say, aside from still being helpless, I discover that all my excursions have caused a whole new river of sweat to break out all over my wet again body and football kit. I feel gross.

"Coming." Echo yells, stepping from the bathroom. "Hi prisoner." She smiles, giving me a wave as she walks to the door. Echo is dressed now, and the faint scent of limes drifts from her freshly showered body. Echo has changed into black skinny jeans that ride low on her hips to show off the top of her blood red thong straps. A skintight, clearly too small, black tee is worn up top, the band name Deep Purple is stretched across her large braless breasts. I can see them jiggling as she walks. Her boots are chunky, and black, with huge thick heels. Her lipstick is black, and her hair has been tied into twin braids that fall on either side of her, with only her red streak hanging free. She opens the door. "Hi girls, come see what I've got."

Two girls step inside, their faces lighting up as they catch sight of me. I recognize them both, friends of Echos, occasional visitors to our room: Luna. Average height, skinny like Echo but with a bigger bust. Luna is in her mid twenties, and cams in her free time, which at least partly explains her huge fake F cups. Her hair is long like mine, falling down her back in a bright blue waterfall. She's turned up wearing what appears to be an all over black fishnet body stocking, with holes big enough to wriggle a couple of fingers through. Faded and ripped blue denim short shorts barely cover her toned butt, whilst her own boots are thigh highs, with a heel equal to Echos and laces climbing up the front. A black bikini top, with a white skeletons hand print on each triangle cupping her breasts, is worn underneath the body stocking, though it must be several sizes too small as her breasts spill out all around the fabric. Around her neck Luna is wearing a solid dull grey metal collar, it looks skintight, and has a single grey ring dangling from the front. Abby is younger then Luna, nearer mine and Echos age. She's slim too but her breasts are much smaller, nearer to a handful in size. Abbys skintight leggings are shiny black in colour, with a black lace up crotch in place of a zip. Her own footwear is like a beefed up version of army issue boots, almost knee height, black and chunky. Her top is a white schoolgirl shirt, undone almost all the way, revealing her blood red lace push up bra. The sleeves of her shirt are rolled up to the elbow. Abbys hair is white, almost shaved on her left side, whilst the shaggy cut on her right makes it tumble down around her ear, not quite touching her neck. Both girls are pale skinned. Lunas only tattoo is a huge black swirl, beginning at her right breast it thickens and spirals it's way around behind her, branching off as it does, before plunging down into her shorts at the front. Abby is if anything more covered then Echo, she even has some kind of tribal design, like a scary tree climbing up her neck and around her left eye.

"You remember Morgan?" Echo asks, shutting the door. "Oh wow." Exclaims Luna, taking the sight of me in, whilst Abby bounds over. She bends over me, examining my hogtie. "What happened?" She asks over her shoulder, bending closer to sniff at me, giggling when she discovers how much I stink. "Morgan lost." Echo tells them. "If she'd gotten free then she'd be tying us up now." Both girls give a nod, not seeming in the least upset about the potential of tight ropes, before Echo continues. "But instead, here she is, still tied up." Echo winks. "And now she's all ours."
"She is?" Abby asks. "Yes." Nods Echo. "Those were the rules."
"So she doesn't mind being tied up then?" Asks Luna, approaching my bed. Abby makes room for her as Luna hunkers down next to me. She reaches out, pushing me from my stomach back over onto my side, so I'm facing all three girls. I grunt at the three of them, and give a small wriggle, being far too worn out to do any more. "Hmm." Luna is looking me up and down, then she reaches out, and begins to tug at my football top. I watch helplessly as first my top and then my sports bra are pulled up, releasing my breasts, which flop and bounce briefly before settling into their normal perky state. Luna smiles, whilst behind her the other two loom over me, giggling. "So." Luna asks me casually, taking one of my nipples between her long nailed fingers, rolling it back and forth. "Are you all ours Morgan?" I moan trying to wriggle myself free of her touch. "Uh uh." Luna chides, tugging at the nipple now, pinching it, making me moan again. She leans forwards, using her hand to guide my now tender nipple into her mouth. She sucks on it, occasionally nipping with her teeth, the sensations driving me wild even as Abby begins to tug on my crotch rope, whilst Echo bends down on the other side of Luna, and begins passionately kissing at my ballgag covered mouth.

It's all too much, in no time an intense orgasm rushes over me, making me buck, making me scream from behind my gag. I feel the wetness filling up my already sweat soaked pants, just one more thing I need to wash off. The girls all step back, wearing matching smiles of triumph. Luna lingers slightly behind the other two, giving my tender nipple a couple of playful yet hard slaps, making me wince and yelp. "Well." Grins Abby. "I'm glad we came over now."
"I imagine so is Morgan." Echo answers, winking at me, which sets all the girls off giggling. For my part if anything my orgasm has stolen what little energy I had left. All I can do is lay on the bed, a sweaty spent mess. I haven't even got enough in me to care about my still helpless predicament, which is definitely a bad thing.

"So what shall we do this evening?" Asks Echo, sat on the bed with Luna whilst Abby stands facing them, her back to me. "I've got my van fixed." Abby offers. Luna rolls her eyes. "Finally."
"Hush you." Abby swats her. "Yes. Fine. I've finally got my van fixed." She jerks her head back at me. "We could load her up and just go for a drive, smoke some weed, see where the night takes us?"
"Or." Offers Luna, holding up a finger. "We could just invite a few more girls over here for the evening, get drunk, get high. Tie Little Miss there up like an ornament. The other two nod along, clearly knowing what Luna means, which I don't. "Or we could just go out for a drink." Echo shrugs. "Morgans not going anywhere, we could tie her up better so she's here waiting for us when we come back later." All of those choices sound not good for me, becuase none of them involve either a good shower or more importantly my freedom. One of them involves me being taken outside still trussed, which I realise could wind up with me being left who knows where still trussed. And one of them involves an unknown number of new people turning up to enjoy my bound helpless body. The bad thing is, they all sound like terrible choices for me, but they all sound exciting too.

What do the girls decide?
A- Morgan is loaded into Abbys van still tied up, the girls go for a drive.
B- The girls have a party, with tied up Morgan the star attraction.
C- The three girls go out drinking, leaving Morgan tied up.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

It’s a difficult decision, but I’ll go with A.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I am liking the sound of c
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Tough choice between A and B. Even C has it’s merits, Morgan could get free while they are out and tie them all up on their return but I think I will go for A
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Tough tough. A sounds good but so does C if she is humiliated in her bondage and even more girls return.

C
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Although all options are good options, I would go with B as I believe I’ve read option A in another story by you, and option C seems less interesting.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

B, All the way
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Hmm this one is really difficult.....
I think I have to say C though.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Wonderful idea and great, diverse choices. I missed the previous two votes, but my vote for this one would be A
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Gonna have to vote C. Maybe Morgan could escape and set up a trap for the three of them.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

A. A traditional tied up kidnapping
didfind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by didfind »

A all the way
soldier1289
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by soldier1289 »

C I'm interested to see how much tighter they could tie her so she has no chance to escape
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I vote B, as I think it has a great potential for funny, awkward and embarrassing moments.

Thank you, the last part was very enjoyable.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I feel like B has the most potential for more fun for our damsel and maybe even someone joining her in ropes.
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

I Vote C.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

C wins.

My vote this time would've also been for C, though I had a good plan for both A and B.

Writing now.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Morgan.

"Fuck it." Luna stands up. "Let's go get pissed." She points at me, smiling. "I like the thought of little Miss football being here later anyway. Ready and waiting." She winks at me. "I get quite horny when I'm drunk, and I know where Echo keeps her strap on." I grunt, wriggling again. I don't want to spend the next six hours or more tied up like this. Stinking, uncomfortable, just so those three can roll in drunk later and fuck me. That last part does sound appealing, obviously. I don't think I'll forget the memory of what they just did to me anytime soon. Luckily Abby saves me. Kind of.

"She stinks you know." Abby comments, waving a hand at me. "I'm all for leaving her here." She giggles. "I want to play too, maybe even get tied up with her. But we really need to fix that smell before it gets any worse."
"Okay." Luna nods, looking at Echo, who nods back. "Let's give her a wash then."

Which turns out to not be the relaxing soak I'd hoped for. Abby disappears into the bathroom, and moments later I hear the shower running. Luna stands back out of the way whilst Echo produces a pair of heavy duty scissors from a drawer and comes over to me with them. "Listen up Morgan." She says, kneeling beside the bed. "If you be a good girl this'll all go easier on everyone. Understand?" I nod, what choice do I have right now. Plus, it looks like I might finally be getting a long overdue shower. "Good girl." Echo tells me, almost like I were a well behaved child, which makes Luna grin. "Now." Echo holds up the scissors. "I'm not freeing you, but those clothes need to come off. We're going to wash you but then you'll be getting tied back up again so we can go out on the piss. If you're good then we'll tie you nicely. If you fight us then I'll just leave you hogtied, but we'll add more ropes. Okay?" I nod again, mostly only paying attention to the part where I finally get clean. "Good." Echo nods, and begins cutting.

It takes awhile to get me naked, mostly because there are so many ropes in the way, and in the end Luna helps. Though that's probably got more to do with the fact helping allows both girls plenty of opportunities to grope and generally molest my body whilst they cut and tug my clothes off me. My football kit and underwear are thrown into out into the corridor, because, as Echo puts it. "I'm not coming home to find that stink in my room." Naked, but still tied and gagged, the two girls pick me up between them and carry me into the bathroom. I'm dumped into the shower, thank god it isn't running cold, and left there slipping around on the wet floor under the water jet whilst the three of them watch me, mostly laughing. Abby opens the cubicle door a couple of times, squirting me with a combination of shower gel and shampoo, which I have to scrub in myself by way of more struggling, rubbing against the bumpy floor. They leave me in there for almost twenty minutes, long enough for the water to start turning cold, but I enjoy every moment of it, the water feels like heaven after all that time forced to lay in my sweaty clothing.

With the water shut off Abby and Luna advance on me with towels. They do half a job of rubbing me dry, which is to say most of me is still damp by the time I'm picked up and bought back into the bedroom, where Echo is waiting. The three girls quickly untie me, though they keep the harness gag locked in place. I can't see the key anymore, but I'm sure it's still nestled between Echos breasts. I've still got no energy, and my muscles feel like dead weights after so long spent hogtied, so I can't even stand up. I've got no fight left in me, which suits the girls just fine. I'm picked up, and tossed onto my bed, which has had the smelly- because stinky me was rolling all over it -duvet and pillow removed, leaving just the pale blue bottom sheet. Echo and Luna use ropes to tie me in place, whilst Abby watches, grinning.

I'm tied in the same position I found Echo, what feels like hours ago. Each of my limbs is stretched out flat and then tightly trussed to a separate corner post. The girls do my wrists first, then, before tying my ankles they yank at my body, pulling me down the bed, making sure my arms are stretched tight before they tie my legs the same way, making me into an X. Echo and Luna step back, joining Abby, and all three girls regard me with matching grins.

"Well." Remarks Luna. "She's not going anywhere." I test my bonds, wondering if she's right. Tugging at each limb it appears so. I've very little if no movement, and all of my muscles are already beginning to ache again, having not been allowed to recover from the first tie they're now being strained a second time. I look over at the three of them, at my captors. Suddenly realising as I do that I'm now naked, and splayed out, which means both my breasts and pussy are on show and vulnerable to whatever toys they'll decide to use. By tying me this way they now have ready and easy access to me. The thought makes me shiver with something approaching nervous excitement. A feeling I'm still finding confusing given up until an hour ago I'd never been tied up. Yet her I am now, naked and spread wide, gagged, completely helpless to prevent every goth on campus, not to mention all my teammates should they decide to drop by, helpless to stop them from using me every which way, but instead of fear or worry all I'm feeling is a slowly building horniness. Crazily a small part of me wants the girls to leave already, just so then they'll come back and play with me.

And they do, they leave, giggling as they go, but not before Luna has dug Echos strap on out of its drawer, smiling as she teases my pussy lips with the tip of it, making me moan even whilst my traitor body attempts to grind down onto it, before placing the whole thing well within sight of me across the room, the thick black tip of it like a guided missile waiting to launch. Abby has her turn teasing me too. Before Luna fetches the black monster she climbs up onto me. Slipping her small breasts free of her bra Abby lays face down, mirroring my pose so that our limbs are all touching, her hands clasped in mine, her nipples poking into my larger ones. She kisses at my ball gagged mouth, running her tongue over the red rubber, and then she bends to the side, away from the other two. "Later." She whispers, quietly, meant for my ear only. "When we come home on going to have Echo tie us back to back, and then, whilst Luna fucks you, Echo can fuck me." She gives my gag a final lick, and then, with a wink, she climbs off, readjusting her breasts, putting them back away. Echo leaves me be, I guess she's content to wait until later for her fun.

The girls all blow me kisses as they leave, giggling, off out to enjoy themselves, saving me for later.

What happens next?
A- Obvious choice first. Morgan can't escape. The goths return and have fun with her, everyone falls asleep.
B- Morgan escapes, but can't unlock her gag. She must go to the pub to retrieve the key from Echo.
C- Morgan can't escape. The girls return home, drunk but fighting. Echo and Luna wind up tied too, only Abby is free.
D- Morgan is half free when Luna comes in, hoping for an early play away from the others. Morgan ties Luna, but is still locked into her own gag.
E- Morgan escapes. All of the girls return super drunk, collapsing as they walk in the door. Morgan ties them all.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

B seems the most interesting so I’ll go with that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic