Unpopular TUG Opinion: Tickling

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Unpopular TUG Opinion: Tickling

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Unpopular Opinion:

I’m not a fan of tickling, specifically in stories and videos. There’s a few reasons I can think of:
-I’m not ticklish
-I find it weird to read about/watch something that I can’t feel or experience
-I think victims laughing in bondage is weird

Please don’t hate, I genuinely don’t understand. And I’ve openly invited the guys who tie me up to try to tickle me but I’m genuinely 100% not ticklish.

Let’s start a conversation
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

As a captor who's into tickling I guess I should give my two cents on this.

First things first, while some people do tolerate feet stuff in general despite not being into it, tickling is simply a whole other beast. You either love it or hate it. I have yet to come across someone that tolerates it even though they don't love it.

And depending on the scenario it DOES seem absurd so I'll give you that one. I mean c'mon now you're trying to get the hell out of the bank before the cops show up and here you are trying to tickle your hostages lol. I tend to save tickling for interrogation scenarios or ones that revolve around playful themes like bets etc.

You also said it yourself that you aren't ticklish so perhaps that's why it could be hard to see what's the deal with it. I suppose it's no different than someone scratching your arm for ya. So your argument is valid in that case and does not warrant any kind of hate nor even criticism because it simply boils down to "different strokes for different folks."
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

NabHer wrote: 4 years ago "different strokes for different folks."
I agree. Everything has a time and place, even tickling. I had a friend (F, before I moved away) who is very ticklish, but when you try to tickle her when she is not restrained, she will slap you. So she loved to be restrained real well and be tickled.

I can understand that if you are not ticklish, and I am not very ticklish either, that it can be a turn off when you see or read about it.
It just shows that people are different in many aspects.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

You are not doing anything wrong, everyone does have their own opinion about something and you have the rights to do enjoy or not it! And, of course, we will respect your opinion too!

Tickling, for me, it's more a neutral fetish: I don't hate it at the pointo to not want to do it (both IRL or fiction) and I am not so much into it at the point to use it every time. Usually, as I am a dom, I go with my partners/victims usually like for bondage, so if they like it, I don't mind to use it to make their experience a little more enjoyable.

I don't think tickling is weird, though. It's a good kind of SFW torture to make someone struggle, but I do understand your point.
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

The thing with bondage (or tying up) is, although it is a fetish in its own right, and it is, it is also part of a lot of other fetishes, and a main part, important part too, such as tickling for example, many role plays include it, such as a kidnap RP or arrest RP. There is also bondage wrestling and various punishment fetishes include bondage or restraint of some description, again bondage is important for it, but not the main fetish.

I guess the point i am making is that bondage comes in many forms with many add ons, and its difficult to please everyone, so you just have to accept sometimes that things may be in there you done like, but enjoy the bondage and the bits you do like, and support people who put up the stories, or this site would be nothing!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

As everyone is saying above, this is a very broad church and we all have variants on a theme. If I find something is not to my taste I move on to something that is.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I really don't like to be tickled.

At. All.

But, yeah, I go along with it, since it's a huge deal for my bf. I hope he someday loses interest in it :lol:
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Personally I think there are a lot of folks who neither love or hate it being done to them, just as long as it isn't overdone. A little tickling is fun, a little spanking is fun.

Even drinking too much water can be harmful to your health.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Blakenome1999 wrote: 4 years ago Unpopular Opinion:

I’m not a fan of tickling, specifically in stories and videos. There’s a few reasons I can think of:
-I’m not ticklish
-I find it weird to read about/watch something that I can’t feel or experience
-I think victims laughing in bondage is weird

Please don’t hate, I genuinely don’t understand. And I’ve openly invited the guys who tie me up to try to tickle me but I’m genuinely 100% not ticklish.

Let’s start a conversation
I guess I just kike touching the damsel and make her squirm/struggle fiercely in a way she doesn't have control over. What is interesting and a little troubling to me is the number of girls who say they're 'submissive' but don't want to be tickled (give up control on how they struggle)
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

I understand where you're coming from. I felt the same way about 10 years ago when I as relatively still new to kinks and fetishes. I came across a tickling site linked from TGUK and I thought "Why are people into this...? It's weird - I don't get it..."

And then about 3 or so years ago I suddenly got it when I came across a video of a sub strapped down and being tickled by a bunch of attractive guys (unfortunately this video maker is the subject of a controversial documentary). As a sub I suddenly "got it" and the connection to the feeling of being "helplessly" tickled goes very well with bondage. Plus both of them looked like they were having a ton of fun. So I leaned into that curiosity and tried it out for myself. I had a great time with my first tickle play partner thinking I had been missing out on years thinking it as weird. And I discovered it's a fairly common fetish too. Now I love it and consider myself a fanatic of being tied and tickled by dom.... for sometime up to an hour or more for ticklers with that kind of stamina

IMO it's the safest form of submission and domination. Now I've added it to my kinky interests list and it also is a playful and effective way to break the ice or spice things up with a partner. When it comes to kinks and fetishes you like what you like. But there are guys who aren't really that ticklish and not into it which is fine.
Last edited by boundsub 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I have a serious love-hate thing for tickling.

Tickling for me, would be the WORST form of torture.
Aside from a buddy of mine, I'm probably the most ticklish guy I know.
So although I genuinely abhore being the recipient of that practice, I absolutely LOVE being the one who dishes it out 8-)
Probably has to do with the fact that I've incredibly ticklish myself...

Even better if my victim is stripped down and tightly spread out on my bed.
I've had the pleasure of indulging that particular kink of mine a few times, and although I'm typically quite protective and territorial of the subs who form my group of "regulars", I really wouldn't mind ganging up on one of them and having a few of my buddies over for an even more intense tickle-gang bang 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Hey it's,your opinion. Some like uniforms some like raincoat; some like socks, some like bare feet some like boots, heels, converse........

I guess most people don't like being tied up. Bondage and TUGs are not one idea, nor is it always S&M.

Anyway if anyone is interested , I am ticklish, it is not a big part of TUGs for me, it is torture when I'm tickled but doesn't mark like a Cane. If my partner wants to tickle me I'll almost certainly say yes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic