An Arrangement Amongst Friends M/F+ F/FF F/MFFF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

An Arrangement Amongst Friends M/F+ F/FF F/MFFF

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thought I would start trying to write again, hope everybody enjoys the first part :)

It was 9pm on a warm midsummer evening when i knocked on the door. I had been planning this for a while and i just hoped it all happened the way i wanted. The house was on a long street in a country area but with quite a bit of space between houses.

After a few moments a curvy blonde woman answered the door. She was in her late thirties and wore a figure hugging, knitted light blue dress which finished just above her knees. She was barefoot. Her dress showed off the cleavage from her sizeable rack whilst her thick thighs stuck out underneath the outfit. Her long dyed blonde hair had been curled and rested slightly below her shoulders.

Before she had chance to speak i forced my way into the property, pinning her against the wall as my hand clamped over her mouth. With my free hand i shut the door behind us.

"Shh I dont want to hurt you but i will if i need to. Are you alone?" i whispered into her ear as she nodded slowly.

"good." i replied as i took a length of rope and quickly cinched her wrists behind her back. I then took a pair of balled up trainer socks from my pocket which i stuffed into her mouth, using a latex strip to cleave gag her tightly. I made sure to pull it pretty much as tight as it would comfortably go as she groaned at the sensation beneath me.

"Into your living room. Now" i ordered giving her ass a firm slap. She did as was asked of her, walking slowly in front of me.

Once we were in there i shut the door to the room and pulled down the blinds just in case. "Now i will untie your wrists and you will strip for me, everything will come off. If you even think about messing me around i will hurt you...badly" i say as she nods slowly. Once she has nodded i untie her wrists and stand in front of her.

Begrudgingly she pulls the dress over her head before she unclips and removes her black bra followed by her panties as she drops it all in a pile next to her. She has barely dropped her panties on top of it before ive pinned her to the wall once again, cinching her wrists behind her back in a reverse prayer style.

With her hands secured i forced her down onto her sofa as i tied her ankles together tightly before bending her legs back and putting her in a strict hogtie. Her hands and feet were nearly touching when i had cinched it causing her to groan in reaction. To finish i tied her big toes together with string, sealing her simple yet effective bondage for now.

"comfy?" i teased as i knelt down and looked at her at eye level. She moaned under her gag in response as i laughed.

"Oh we will be getting to know each other very well...this is just the start" i smirked as i planted a few firm spanks on her jiggling ass.

I then reached for her handbag which was under the coffee table as i found a brown envelope inside and counted the money that was contained in it.

"That seems satisfactory." i muttered in front of her as i counted it before putting it in my bag. "Now lets get this started properly" i teased as i took out her mobile phone and texted her friend Rachel.

'Hey, come over to mine? Ive got a bottle of wine open and we are in need of a catch up.'

A few minutes later she texted her reply.

'Sure. I'm free, will be over in half an hour'

"Aww your little friend seems eager." i teased the woman as she grunted under her gag. "Has she seen you naked yet? I think we should give her a nice surprise, dont you?" i teased as i fetched my bag and looked through the items at my disposal. Deciding to have some fun with the situation.

I began by using some olive oil from the kitchen to rub over her body, paying particular attention to her feet strung up in the air.

Once that was done i rolled her onto her side and inserted a small bullet vibrator into her pussy before rolling her back onto her front. I then added a vibrating butt plug to her ass before i turned both devices on a moderate setting.

A black studded collar was fastened around her neck before I added a black leather blindfold. To finish i wrote a note out on a piece of paper, sticking it between her ass cheeks for her friend's attention when she walked in. It read:

'Hi Rachel, sorry for calling you over but i wanted to 1give myself to you for the evening. Ive always found you so attractive, i want to serve you, to be your bitch. So here i am, all wrwpped up for your enjoyment.'

After reading it out to my captive she squirmed slightly in her bonds. "Hey i may as well make things a little awkward between you both, to humiliate you and for my own enjoyment when she walks in." i laugh as i turn the vibrators up a notch before i wait in the other room for her friend to arrive.

Roughly half an hour later there was a woman at the door. She knocked twice before finding the spare key under the mat and letting herself in.

Rachel was a 30 year old very attractive brunette woman. She was tall, very curvy with a large rack and hips. her long brunette hair hung down to the small of her back, loose. She was wearing a pale red jump suit dress which showed off her thick thighs and red high heels. I watched as she walked in and immediately saw Kelly's predicament.

"oh my gosh, kelly? What happened?" Rachel asked in shock before she noticed the note. She carefully removed it and unrolled it. I watched from the side as her face lit up when she read it.

"Oh Kelly, I had no idea you were into all of this" she smirked suddenly once she had finished it.

I watched with interest at what she would do next as she planted a firm spank on Kelly's ass.

"I could do with my own personal slave" she chuckled as she groped at her friend's boobs. Kelly bucked and moaned in her bonds trying to speak but to my surprise Rachel seemed quite the dom.

"ah ah, there is no need to say anything. Your letter makes things perfectly clear. Im going to enjoy making you my bitch" she laughed as she got up on the sofa and sat on top of her ass, almost riding her hogtied frame.

Whilst she was distracted i had crept up behind her as i readied myself to pounce. "Well im glad you are kinky" i said from behind her, catching her by surprise before i puled her down onto the floor and pinned her by sitting on her back.

"Hey, hey, who are you? Get off"

"My name is Danny and Kelly here has booked me to dominate you, her and some other friends. I was told you wanted to be kidnapped and tormented, with no rules."

"Oh...i know who you are." she replied suddenly stopping with her struggling."

"Good, so as you know the agreement was one day i would act on this, but i wouldnt tell you when to add to the surprise factor. Today is that day." i reply with a smirk.

"Ok this makes sense now...so why are you telling me?" she asked.

"Because i have slightly different plans for you. How would you like to be a dom for a moment?" i grin.

"sure, id love to...what did you have in mind?"

"You're friends with Alexa and Chantelle. Invite them over to your place and tie them up with whatever means necessary. I will then meet you over at your place with Kelly here."

"Now that sounds like fun" Rachel grinned to herself as i got off her and let her stand up.

"its a slight change of plans, but people are expecting me at some point. They wont expect you to attack them" i grin.

Rachel giggled before she said her goodbyes to Kelly and headed out of the door, leaving me alone again with Kelly.
Last edited by Bigballgag1 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sounds very good! Please continue :)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

I love it!
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks for the ckmments and glad people are enjoying it! The second part isnt far away :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Alexa was the first of the two women to arrive to Rachel's house. She had invited the pair over for a wine evening but at different times an hour apart.

"Hey Alexa, thanks for coming. Please come in" Rachel greeted at the door. Alexa was a slim, petite 25 year old woman. She had long, natural brunette hair and was wearing a black patterned dress that was semi see through. The dress finished at her upper thighs showing of her slim legs. On her feet were black high heels which complimented the dress.

Alexa knew the drill at Rachel's house as she slipped out of the high heels and left them in the porch before the pair made their way to the living room.

Rachel brought out two glasses of wine as the pair soon began to catch up and talk like normal. The conversation was going through many subjects quickly, yet thoroughly.

After roughly half an hour things began to change.

"Is your heating on on something?" Alexa yawned as she took another sip of her wine. "sorry, i dont mean to yawn, i dont know whats come over me."

"Aww thats ok, here why dont you have a little nap on the sofa? I wont tell" Rachel chuckled as she took her wine off her friend.

"Are you sure? Sorry...i just feel so....sleepy..." Alexa mumbled as she curled up and was soon in a deep sleep.

"That will be those pills i crushed into your drink." Rachel smirked as she grabbed her supplies from behind the sofa and set to work on her friend.

Rachel began by pulling her friend onto the floor before she removed Alexa's dress, bra and underwear. Once she was naked she pulled Alexa's wrists behind her back and tightly secured them with a length of rope. Her legs were then crossed before being cinched at the ankles in an equally tight manner. She then sat her against the wall. She picked up the panties on the floor, balled them up and stuffed them in her mouth, cleave gagging her with a black and white bandana between her teeth. She made sure to pull extra tight before she sat in front of her friend and grinned to herself. "One down, one to go."

She sat in front of her friend whilst she was still asleep and enjoyed groping and pplaying with her loose, sizeable boobs. Her playtime however was interrupted by a knock at the door.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

After a while Alexa finally began to stir. Her head was still fuzzy as she came around from being asleep. She had noticed first she was sat completely naked on the floor before she realised her wrists and ankles were bound. She tried to ask what was going on, which is when she felt the tight cleave gag splitting her jaws apart. "mmppph?"

As her vision became more focused she looked to her side to see Chantelle sat beside her. Chantelle was 23 with long dark hair with blonde highlights in it. She was average height, slightly smaller than Alexa and with a slightly slimmer frame. She too had been tied naked. Her wrists and ankles had been tied in the same way and she ahd a green bandana protruding from her lips ina tight cleave gag. She was still deep asleep.

"Glad you could finally join us" Rachel teased seeing Alexa wake up. She was sat ona  dining chair facing them, almost keeping watch over them both.

"whaappph theppppph fuppph" Alexa moaned.

"Oh be quiet, all will become clear soon enough." Rachel smirked. Shortly after there was a knock on the door.

Rachel got up and opened the door for me. Over my shoulder was Kelly, luckily i had taken a chance as Rachel lived in a relatively remote area.

I walked in as she opened the door before carefully lowering Kelly onto the floor beside the two other women.

"Nice work" i grinned.

"Thanks, Kelly looks certsinly very secure" Rachel smiled as she handed me a glass of wine.

"Shall we have a toast? To being good kidnappers" she giggled. We chinked our glasses before we started drinking and discussing our plans for the women this weekend.

After a little while something was clearly not right. Everything had gone fuzzy and blurry. I tried to fight it off but before long i had collapsed in a heap along side the women.

After a while i gradually began to stir awake however it was clear pretty much immediately something had changed. As i got my bearings back i looked down at myself and noticed i was naked. I then investigated myself and found i had been hogtied with white rope. I had ropes around my wrists and elbows behind my back, two above and below my chest pinning my arms to my back. My ankles had been crossed and tied as well as my lower knees and thighs. A tight hogtie rope had been connected from my ankles to my elbows. A crotch rope around my cock had also been fitted which was uncomfortable.

"what the fuck is going on?"

"Oh hello" Rachel giggled. "I decided since i did such a good job on Chantelle and Alexa that i would change the plans just a little. You see you were just too cute." Rschel grinned as she came over to me and knelt down in front of me. I glanced over to see the other three women had also been hogtied tightly but with less ropes. Each of them had a confused look on their faces comparable to my own.

"ah ah...hush now" was the next thing i heard before Rachel stuffed a pair of panties in my mouth. I moaned in detest at them but there was nothing i could do now. She proceeded to wrap black vet wrap and then duct tape tightly around my mouth, sealing the parcel in before she moved me alongside Chantelle in Rachel's line of hostages.

I began to struggle but it was useless as the ropes were so tight.

"You are my slaves, i will be leading this arranged kidnap now and i have a lot of plans for all of you so get comfortable...we move location in a short while." Rachel laughed before she left the room, leaving us in our helpless state.

The four of us struggled against our bonds, rubbing against to each other as we were so close to each  other. I think the other captives were as surprised as me and this definitely wasnt part of the plan.

After a little while Rachel returned with a bag in her hand. "I may as well get you all kitted out." she grinned as she started at the end with Kelly before working her way along all of us. The hogtie rope was untied and retied tighter, bending each captive's back and forcing their wrists closer to their feet. A black leather collar was then padlocked around each of our necks, sealing our fate as her slaves.

"Oh and a little something to keep you all occupied" she added before she inserted a bullet vibrator into each of the women's pussies. When she got to me she rolled me on my side and secured a vibrating cock ring in place. She then turned all the remotes up as we moaned and squirmed at the sensation now building up in our loins.

It was powerful enough to keep you stimulated but not quite enough to take you over the edge, making it very uncomfortable for me in particular.

"Enjoy the night" she smirked as she switched the light off and left us there struggling uncomfortably.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, even the best plans are just that: plans :) I did not expext that twist. Nicely done! I wonder if Rachel gets her medicine as well at some point :) Turnabout is only fair :)
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

Loved the turn of events. I hope there is a follow up!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Foryourpleasure113 wrote: 2 years ago Loved the turn of events. I hope there is a follow up!
Thank you! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic