BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED M/M TALE (UPDATE!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

C for me please
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'll switch from E to C.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Same! I'll switch to C from E.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

D
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED TALE
YOUR TOP THREE CHOICES IN ORDER OF POPULARITY
C - 10 VOTES
A - 8 VOTES
D - 6 VOTES

With the entire living room now smelling of your father's absolutely rotten dress socks and young Andrew left coughing and screaming for help beneath his mighty tape gag, you decide grab one of Joshua's super fat tube socks and dangle it down over the angry prisoner's protesting face.

The mummified prisoner's eyes narrow down on your big brother's gym sock and you can't help but chuckle at his reaction.
Andrew looks genuinely terrified.
The poor twink struggles and squirms inside his unrelenting duct tape prison, before finally coughing and gagging from the stench coming out of Joshua's sock.

Not only is the sock enormous in size and thicker than most, but the one you're holding is turned inside out and it smells as though the big, twenty two year old jock's been wearing it for a couple of weeks or something!

This'll be the perfect gag for Andrew, you think to yourself.
It smells like crap, without being as bad as your dad's, and best of all, it's size and fatness'll stop the mouthy kid from getting even the tiniest of peeps out.

You spend a few minutes tormenting Andrew with Joshua's filthy sock; dangling it down over his face and making his take whiffs of it.
The kid looks like he wants to kill you, but you just laugh and clamp your knees on both sides of his head before crumpling up your big brother's putrid sock and burying his nose inside it.

Several times, you use your dad's festering nylon tube socks as a means of coercing your friend to stop resisting.
But your dad's stuff smells so strong, you're afraid it might make the poor boy sick!

It takes a lot of minutia on your part, but after a good minute or two of careful effort, you finally manage to slowly peel off and remove the extra wide, super sticky strip of dark green tape from your prisoner's mouth.

You're about to ask Andrew if he has any last words, but the struggling kid lets out a heart-wrenching plea as soon as the tape comes off his lips.

"Mmmmpphh...dude! No! Wait!" he screams. "No! I'm serious! Uggghh! I'm gonna be sick! I don't want that fuckin' sock in my mouth!" he cries out, contorting his face into a look of sheer horror and turning his face away in an effort to get away from your big brother's raunchy ass tube sock.

His plea sounds so genuine and heartfelt that you're once again uncertain about how to react.

You can try to force the sock in, but if Andrew's not lying, you run the risk of making him sick and ruining your friendship with him.
It's a gamble to be certain, and a risky one at that.

WHAT DO YOU DO? (ATTENTION: ONLY ONE ANSWER ALLOWED PER USER!)

A - Play it risky by trying to force your big brother's putrid tube sock in.
B - Attempt to blackmail him into willingly accepting your big brother's sock, by exposing him to your dad's rotten socks and boxers.
C - Take his plea to heart and get him to accept your teen-skaterboy brother's smelly old, unwashed ankle socks instead.
D - Take his plea to heart and get him to accept your own, heavily-worn, moldy Gildan socks as a gag instead.
E - Try to run a background check in the hopes of learning more about your friend.
F - Other (specify)
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Absolutely E.
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

E
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Okay, let's play it safe.

E
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

F let him go at this point. You had your fun for this initial session. Take the time to talk with him and find out how he found it. Like you don't want to alienate him do we? :)
Last edited by socjuc 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

E
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

As much as I do really want to go B, I also think you've been pushing E to the point that I'm curious.
Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

Ok I'll bite. E
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED TALE
NEAR-UNANIMOUS VOTE FOR OPTION: E

Unnerved and a little taken aback by Andrew's reaction to your big brother's smelly sock, you decide to back down and play it safe by logging onto the forum in the hopes of finding out whether your tightly mummified friend is faking it or not.

The stench of your dad's festering dress socks continues to permeated the living room, and from the looks of it, your mouthy prisoner is having quite a bit of trouble dealing with the smell.

You click on Sub_boy18's username and start to go through his posts.
But after a good ten minutes of going through each and every one of them, you find nothing of use.

Damn it!

He's commented on many of the same stories you follow, but never wrote anything pertaining to the various sockgag scenes.

Trying your luck at another tactic, you decide to go through the list of online members to see whether or not Sub_boy18's been chatting with other users you might know.

Your efforts finally yield some good results when one of the guys you've written to writes back to let you know that he knows Andrew fairly well. The two of them have apparently been chatting for years now.

Imagine your surprise when the forthcoming forum user sends you a link to Sub_boy18's Tumblr page.
A page FILLED with photos of gross socks, worn-out shoes and sexy men in underwear!

Andrew is obviously quite skilled at the art of deception, and you can't help but go wide eyed as you scroll down his extensive blog to find pics of big, hairy men wearing sweaty dress socks, skater teens showing off their incredibly smelly-looking socks and shoes, and hot, hunky jocks posing in sports gear and underwear.

That little twerp's been faking it this whole time!

A veritable FLURRY of possibilities now begin filling your mind.

You know there's no way you're gonna be able to fit your dad's boxers in there, so you quickly rule that option out.
But that still leaves you with four pairs of smelly socks to choose from.

WHAT DO YOU DO? (ATTENTION: ONLY ONE ANSWER ALLOWED PER USER!)

A - Confront the lad and force him to accept your skaterboy brother's smelly, unwashed ankle socks.
B - Confront the lad and force him to accept your own, heavily-worm, moldy Gildan socks.
C - Confront the lad and force him to accept your big brother's super fat, raunchy tube socks.
D - Confront the lad and force him to accept your dad's extremely putrid, sweaty old dress socks.
E - Other (specify)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Well if he would like all of them, lets go with D
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

C
Last edited by Sockbound1234 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Put his fetish to the test, D.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

D, let's give him something to enjoy!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic