THE STORY OF RAQUEL (F-F mostly) (some M-F) EPILOGUE AND PARTING SHOT!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE STORY OF RAQUEL (F-F mostly) (some M-F) EPILOGUE AND PARTING SHOT!

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE STORY OF RAQUEL

The Present

It was a pleasant February evening. The cold winds of January had not quite relinquished its hold on the evening, but a hint of the coming summer warmth was definitely creeping in. In the second story of a modest house was a rather unusual tableau.

The wind swept into the open bedroom window ruffling the curtains blocking the view inside. The room was in darkness save for a night light in one corner. A strong breeze swept the curtains aside revealing the bright full moon.

On the bed, a figure moved. Or rather, it writhed. The girl was young with skin like milk chocolate and she was nude. Her wrists and ankles were wrapped in leather straps that were then connected by a short length of chain to each corner of the bed rendering her spread-eagled and helpless. Her skin was smooth and shone sleekly thanks to the scented oil that had been applied to her unclothed body. Her long hair streamed all over the pillow she was lying on. Her red lips surrounded a bright red ball that sealed her mouth. Only muffled groans and grunts could be heard.

Her name was Raquel and she was a prisoner.

For the umpteenth time, she tested the leather cuffs on her wrists. The muscles on her slim arms flexed to no avail. She looked down and saw her small breasts high on her chest, the dark nipples hard. Her thighs flexed uselessly as her ankles remained bound. Her trimmed mound was obscenely on display and she could do nothing about it. Her slit was already very wet. Her body was slim and lean. She wasn’t very curvy, but she had lovely long legs.

Her current predicament excited her for she had consented to becoming a prisoner. Her mind wandered to where it all began.

Let me know if you want to hear more…
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Intriguing start...I certainly want to hear more and hear how she's ended up in this delicious predicament!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 4 years ago Intriguing start...I certainly want to hear more and hear how she's ended up in this delicious predicament!
Thank you for the comment. Hope you don't mind if I stretch this out a bit to tell Raquel's back story.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

FIVE YEARS AGO

Her name was Raquel and she was nervous. At eighteen, she was struggling with a term paper on her laptop. On top of this, she had just finished tutoring two boys, John, 10, and Eric, 9. She had taken tutoring jobs to supplement her meager allowance. While a whiz at math, she struggled in English and Lit subjects. Fortunately, the boys had responded well and had rebounded from their dismal performance in school.

It was 3:00 P.M. and she awaited the boys at their house. She heard the bus pull up to the curb and the boys’ footsteps run up the driveway.

“We did it!” shouted John. “We sure did!” echoed Eric.

“What do you mean?” Raquel asked.

“We passed our math…with room to spare!” boasted John. He handed over his and Eric’s report cards and beamed proudly. Raquel looked at their math grades and nodded with a smile.

“Well, well…you both got an 85! Impressive!” beamed Raquel.

“You know what this means, right?” Eric asked.

Raquel frowned and then remembered. John chimed in, “Yup. You get to pay the forfeit!” Raquel groaned inwardly and remembered that she promised to allow the boys to tie her up if they passed their math exam. They had played tie-up games when she was not tutoring them during her babysitting stints with them.

She nodded and said, “All right boys. I did promise. When do I pay up?”

The boys ran to their room and came back with an athletic bag filled with rope and other materials.

“How about right now?” asked John.

“Ok boys. But your parents come home by six so you let me go by 5:30 and I’ll snap my fingers 3 times if I feel uncomfortable.” The two boys nodded enthusiastically as Raquel stood.

“No! Just stay in that chair,” said John. So she just pushed away from the dining room table and waited. She looked down and sighed. She had chosen to wear a t-shirt and denim skirt which stopped above her knees. Her long legs were very much in evidence.

The boys pulled out rope and began their work. John pulled her hands through the slats of the chair and tied her wrists, cinching them securely. While this was happening, Eric pushed her feet together and bound her ankles in a similar way. She allowed herself to be handled by the boys gracefully, offering no resistance. She did like the feeling of being handled by the boys and they did take pains in making sure she was comfy.

“Is that ok Raquel?” asked John. Raquel nodded and signaled them to continue. Working like a tag team, the two boys switched and Eric took over binding Raquel’s upper body to the chair. Strands of rope were passed over and under Raquel’s breasts immobilizing her upper body. John bound her bare legs both above and below her knees. He pushed up her skirt a bit to tie her thighs a couple of inches above her knees. She noted the boys’ hands brush against her bare skin, but they did nothing inappropriate. They touched her arms and legs only to firmly bind them but nothing more. Finally, the boys connected her ankle ropes to the chair frame so only her toes were in contact with the floor.

“This is pretty tight boys,” commented Raquel. John and Eric merely smiled as they pulled out a long strip of cloth which they used to cleave gag her. Finally, a wide strip of cloth was used to blindfold her.

“Let’s see you get out of that!” quipped Eric. Raquel struggled but the boys’ ropework was superb.

Raquel reveled in the feel of the ropes on her body. She had always loved the feel of being bound and her imagination went into overdrive as she struggled. She imagined herself as a damsel in distress awaiting rescue by a handsome hero. Or a kidnap victim awaiting her abductor’s pleasure. She could feel a warmth spread throughout her body with the heat centering in her groin regions. She could feel herself getting wet from her thoughts.
Time seemed to speed up and her blindfold was removed. The boys quickly removed her bonds and she stood up to stretch and chafe the body parts that the ropes had touched.

“Thank you, boys,” she said.

“Thank you, Raquel,” answered the boys with huge grins on their faces.

THE PRESENT

Raquel sighed. A breeze flew in past the curtains and caressed her naked and helpless body. She felt the air caress her bare legs and brush against her very wet slit. The ruffled curtains allowed moonlight into the room and she glanced down once again at her naked body. She once again felt so helpless and vulnerable and wondered what her captor had in store for her.

:D :D :D

I'll spend a bit of time on the backstory so we can see how Raquel ended up in this predicament. It'll start a bit tame but I hope a little bit of teasing will be to the readers' liking. ;) :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

TWO YEARS AGO

His name was Frank and Raquel was under his control. With graduation coming up, Raquel and Frank had decided for some time away from their friends. Frank was 5’7”, athletic, but a good student. Raquel often wondered why he would go for her. She compared her chocolate brown skin and slim build to the more Caucasian and rounded figures of her female classmates and felt inferior. But Frank made her feel like a goddess. He would often tell her that she was the loveliest girl on the planet and this served to boost her ego.

Now, they were kissing on the couch in the apartment that Frank shared with 2 other buddies attending college. More precisely, Frank was kissing Raquel, who had her wrists tied behind her back with a silken bandanna. She was stripped down to her bra and panties. His hands roved freely all over her body as she moaned.

“You are lovely, my goddess,” sighed Frank as he nuzzled her neck. Raquel giggled as his kisses found her neck before going down her chest and to the tops of her covered breasts. His hands busied themselves caressing her arms and her thighs.

“I’m all yours, Frank, oooh!” moaned Raquel as Frank kissed her flat stomach down to her squirming thighs. Frank could smell her female musk as pulled her thighs open.

“Let me worship you, divine one!” said Frank even as he pulled off her wet panties. Raquel felt so helpless and vulnerable as Frank pulled her thighs apart burying his face in her crotch. She felt his hot breath sear her wet slit and she groaned as his tongue darted into her moist and needy womanhood.

Raquel tried to reach for Frank’s head only to remember that her hands were bound behind her and her boyfriend was totally in control. Frank gripped her bare thighs as he used his skillful tongue to probe her wet orifice. She drew her legs up at her captor’s ministrations.

“I think you are making too much noise, my love,” as Frank stood up and retrieved a long piece of cloth that he wound around her head and mouth so that her moans were barely audible. He resumed his work and soon Raquel was trembling with incredible desire. Her helplessness heightened her passion and soon she shrieked as her climax overwhelmed her.

Frank unwrapped the wrapping from around her face and kissed her. She could smell her arousal on his lips. “What else are you going to do to me you brute?” she asked with a smile.

“I’ll give you 3 guesses,” said Frank as she lifted her from the couch and brought her into his bedroom.

---

THE PRESENT

Raquel moaned as she recalled the night that Frank stripped her naked then tied her to his bed before having his wicked way with her. She squirmed. The leather on her wrists and ankles creaked. The chains rattled as if mocking her feeble attempt to escape.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

You have a really great start here, oh yeah, you should keep it up.....
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I was thinking at first that this would be like "The Story of O", but now it seems like you plan it being an ongoing series about Raquel's experiences with bondage through the years. I love that you're including romance! I hope you'll write more of her romantivc bondage adventures than not :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you for all the encouragement guys! I appreciate them. I will do my best to satisfy your requests and suggestions. :)
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

You certainly write well, yes please!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Boundcurious wrote: 4 years ago You certainly write well, yes please!
Thank you. Writing has always been a great interest of mine.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

ONE WEEK AGO - DISCOVERED

Outside the house, it was a quiet Saturday evening. Inside the house, within the living room, it was anything but quiet. The room was wrapped in darkness save for a corner lamp. Inside, one could hear harsh breathing, as if something—or someone—was struggling.

Inside, one could see a desperate struggle. The young girl had long and black hair. Her slim and youthful body was naked save for a pair of white bikini panties. Her wrists were secured behind her back with a pair of handcuffs, padded with leather so they would not chafe delicate skin. These were connected to rope that was wound just above her ankle bones. Her long, shapely and unblemished legs were bound just above her calves and around her smooth thighs. A crotchrope plunged between her legs. Her mouth was packed with cloth and sealed with microfoam tape that wound around her head. Her eyes were covered with soft gauze and bandaged similarly.

Raquel groaned loudly but the gag effectively muffled her desperate cries for help. She wasn’t feeling particularly social that night and had just finished a less-than-satisfactory romantic relationship, so she decided to indulge in some self-bondage. She had tied herself tightly and applied all the ropework before snapping the handcuffs on her wrist for last. She left the keys within easy reach beneath the couch. Unfortunately, she had knocked the keys further under the sofa and her hogtied position prevented her from reaching far enough to get the keys.

She had spent the better part of 30 minutes trying to get free to no avail. In a near-panic, she briefly thought of a nightmarish scenario where no one would find her.

“Mlllp meeee!” was barely audible from her packed and gagged mouth.

And then, she heard the knob on her front door rattle. “Raquel! Are you home?” was heard followed by knocking.

It was Karen! Her best friend! Inside, Raquel felt relief bubble inside her. On the other hand, Karen did not know of her “kink” so she’d be discovered! Conflict warred inside her, but the need for release won out. She kicked and bucked so the center table slid and squeaked across the floor.

“Raquel! Are you in there? I thought I heard something. I’m coming in!” said Karen. Raquel remembered that Karen had a spare key and she now heard the door being unlocked.

“Why is it so dark in here?” said Karen even as she snapped on the lights. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she saw her best friend bound securely on the living room floor.

“OMG! Raquel! What happened? Who did this to you?” said Karen as she rushed to her friend’s side and started removing the tape blindfolding and gagging her.

At this point, dear readers, I give you two choices as to what happens next. I will consider the first five answers and go with the majority.

A – Raquel confesses her bondage activities freely and Karen reveals her attraction for Raquel and promises to give her the full bondage treatment under her loving hands.

B – Raquel denies the truth, but Karen is suspicious and interrogates the truth out of Raquel.

Raquel’s fate is in your hands, dear readers. Lemme know!
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Really great so far - A
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Got to be A
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

A please
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Fantastic story!

A!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Had to be A
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 4 years ago Thank you for the comment. Hope you don't mind if I stretch this out a bit to tell Raquel's back story.
Absolutely don't mind - hearing her adventures through the years and the back story adds to it - loving it so far.
Am going to buck the trend and suggest B...!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Very good so far Switcher. judging by the vibe the story is going I have to go with A.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I'd like to see more about Raquel's relationship with Frank :lol:
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Very nice story so far! I vote for A
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

KAREN

Tall, full figured and alabaster skin. This is how people would describe Karen. The Chinese/Filipino beauty would invite stares especially when she was fully made up and dressed to the nines in the office. She had suitors aplenty but she always said that she didn’t believe in office romance.

What people didn’t realize was that Karen preferred the opposite gender but she was always very discrete about her relationships.

What Karen also kept well hidden was the fact that she was into tying up games: both as the binder and the bindee. Nothing heavy, just romantic restraint.

If she were to be honest about herself, her interest in these games began when, as a kid, she spent an afternoon tied to a tree as a prisoner of the “Indians.” While clumsily applied, the ropes binding her hands and legs felt wonderful and gave rise to pleasant feelings throughout her body.

Over the years, Karen had honed her craft and with the internet, her knowledge grew by leaps and bounds. Which brings us to the present…

After peeling off the blindfold and gag around Raquel’s face, she gave her a drink of cool water from the fridge.

“So what happened?” asked Karen as she moved to untie Raquel’s legs, “Were you robbed?”

Hesitatingly, Raquel answered, “Err, no. I, uh…I tried to…that is…” her voice trailed off.

Suddenly noting the way Raquel was tied, Karen inquired, “Wait, did you do this to yourself?”

Raquel bowed her head and meekly said, “Yes.”

Nodding her understanding, Karen replied, “I see. And you couldn’t find the keys to the handcuffs so you couldn’t free yourself?” Raquel nodded.

Karen: “Friend, that was dangerous! What if I hadn’t come around? You could’ve been trap and been badly hurt…or worse! Also, you didn’t share this with me.” She sounded a bit hurt.

Raquel: “I didn’t want to look weird. It’s embarrassing to admit, especially to you. But you’re right.” And a tear rolled down the corner of one eye.

Karen: She hugged her friend and said, “Ssssh! It’s ok. Your ok now! I’m here now. Everything’s fine.”

Raquel: “Don’t you find me weird?”

Karen: “Honey, you’re my friend and nothing will change that. Beside, I dig what you’re into. I’m into it myself!”

Raquel: Wide eyed, she asked, “Really?”

Karen: “Really. And you were foolish not to have a backup plan in case something went wrong. Now let’s be honest. You’re really into this and you want to fully experience it with someone you trust?”

Raquel: “Yes, of course.”

Karen: “Do you trust me?”

Raquel: “Yes, of course, but…”

Karen: Holding up one hand, “No buts. If you want this, I can give it to you, but you must promise me that you will not indulge in it again, at least without my knowing about it. Deal?” Raquel nodded enthusiastically. “When I release you, this means that you get to spend the next weekend getting the full treatment…FROM ME! Am I understood?”

Raquel: Nodding, “Yes.”

Karen: “Now let’s see about getting you untied.”

Raquel felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. She was going to spend the next weekend tied up! What was she getting herself into?

SATURDAY MORNING

Her name was Raquel and she felt nervous as she walked up the driveway to her best friend’s house. Today was when she would be securely (she hoped!) tied up by a trusted “playmate.” It had taken a lot to admit her kinks to her best friend but she felt so much better now that she had a trusted friend who shared her fantasies and was willing to indulge her.

It wasn’t 7:00 yet and the sun had just peeked through the clouds. The breeze was cool. Birds were chirping and everything seemed clean and quiet.

Raquel was wearing a red miniskirt that showed off her long and lean legs to perfection. She also wore a yellow tank top and a windbreaker over it. Her feet were shod in flat sandals. She carried an overnight bag full of clothes and her other “toys.”

Next time, we’ll see how the tie up game between Karen and Raquel starts. Sorry for minimal tie up scenes, but I wanted to set the stage properly. Now you’ve got two choices:

A – They start off with Raquel getting tied in her street clothes.
B – They start off with Raquel stripped down to undies before getting tied up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago I'd like to see more about Raquel's relationship with Frank :lol:
Let me see if I can fit it into Raquel's memories. ;)
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

:lol:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Here's a predicament I'm envisioning for Raquel. What do you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

INTRLUDE - RAQUEL AND FRANK

With a sigh, Frank put the finishing touches on an audit report that he was composing. It took awhile but he was finally ready to e-mail the report to the client. Around him, the office was quiet. It was almost 9:30 P.M. and everyone had left for the day, including the janitors. Worst of all, it was a Friday night.

And then, his tired eyes alit on a figure in a corner and he had to smile.

Raquel sat on the floor leaning on a support pole near one corner and struggled. She was wearing a blue shirt and short white skirt. Her shoes had been removed and set aside. Her wrists were tied and cinched with rope behind the pole. Rope encircling the pole and her slim waist ensured that she would not escape. Her lovely and long legs were tied at ankles and just above the knees. Her mouth was sealed with a red ballgag and a blindfold covered her eyes.

She had arrived at the office around 8:00 so that she and Frank could go to dinner. Unfortunately, Frank had to finish the audit report. As the office emptied, Raquel fidgeted. When all of the people in the office had gone, Frank stood and stretched.

“Since you can’t seem to stop squirming and distracting me, I think I should do something about it,” Frank said.

“Oh really?” asked Raquel, “Such as?”

Frank pulled out a gym bag from underneath his desk, opened it and tossed it before Raquel. She glanced at the contents and beamed. Frank then playfully pounced on her and “subdued” her by tying her to the pole. She had been a willing captive and reveled in her bondage until Frank finished his work.

Now, Frank approached her and caressed her bound legs, as Raquel flinched at his sudden touch…so quiet was his approach. She sighed as he kissed her legs from feet, moving up her shin, to her knees, thighs, and finally he pushed up her skirt…

Soon, Raquel was gasping as Frank skillfully used his mouth to tease her. And then he stopped, removed Raquel’s blindfold and said, “Why don’t we skip dinner and proceed to the main course at my place?” Raquel smiled beneath the gag.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic