Samantha's DnD Tie Up Game (F/FM) - Part 2 Added 3/25

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Samantha's DnD Tie Up Game (F/FM) - Part 2 Added 3/25

Post by puddy300 »

Samantha’s place was ready to receive her friends for their weekly Dungeons & Dragons game. Samantha, the DM, had been running it for a few months and her friends were getting used to her way of playing. But today, she’d planned something a bit different.

Her friends arrived one by one: Tommy, brown-haired and meek; Rose, blond and rebellious; Laura, also blond but dignified; and Mark, with black hair and a sarcastic wit.

Once everyone was settled at the table, Samantha said, “Okay, I know we’ve kind of discussed this before, but today I’d like us to actually do it. We’re going to act out what our characters are doing.”

Her players were nervous about it. “So, like, we have to get stabbed or something?” asked Tommy.

“Not actually stabbed, no, I don’t want anyone to die,” said Samantha. “But if you get poisoned, you have to cough and wheeze, you get knocked unconscious, you have to play dead, that sort of thing.”

The friends agreed they could give it a try, although they didn’t know how far Samantha would take it. Perhaps, if they had, they wouldn’t have been so agreeable.

The game started smoothly enough, as the party acted out drinking at the bar, setting up camp, and then getting into a fight with a group of mercenaries. They had fun pretending to be struck by swords and arrows, but the fight started to go badly, and Samantha was ready to get to what she really wanted to get into.

“Ok, Rose, these two enemies are going to try to grapple you.” Rose watched as Samantha rolled the dice to determine the outcome. “Okay, they succeed. You are being held by one of them. The other is getting out some rope.”

“Uh, what?” said Rose.

Changing her voice so it was clear she was pretending to be the mercenaries, Stephanie said, “We have our orders, take you in alive. You’ve got the information we want.” She rolled the dice again. In her normal, DM voice, she said, “Your hands are tied behind your back.”

Then she got some rope of her own out of her backpack. “Wait a minute, are you serious?” asked Rose.

“You gotta act it out,” said Tommy, who was enjoying this turn of events. Rose frowned, but agreed, and let Samantha tie her hands behind her back. She was surprised to find that Samantha did a fantastic job, the ropes tight and the knot almost unreachable.

The rest of the group was smiling, but also wondering if they would be next. There were a lot of mercenaries, and the party was already low on health. As Samantha had planned.

“Okay, I’ll give you a chance to see if you can escape, Rose, but you need to roll your check with disadvantage.”

Rose struggled with her arms. “Well, real me can’t escape. And I also can’t really roll like this.”

“I’ll roll for you,” said Laura, and she did so. “Well, uh, sorry.”

Samantha looked pleased. “You failed. The mercenaries are going to take you to their cart, and tie you up more securely.” She gestured to the couch, which would serve as the mercenary cart. “You’ll need to be rescued, but until then…”

Rose looked at the rest of the group for support, but they weren’t only grinning. Rose sighed, and awkwardly got up from her chair and went over to the couch. “Not too tight,” she asked.

“Not too tight,” agreed Samantha. “But you’re a dangerous, highly skilled adventurer. They’ll need to truss you up nice and well.” She helped Rose lay on her stomach, and tied her bare feet together, the ropes practiced and over Rose’s jeans. Finally, she pulled Rose’s feet up over her butt, and tied them to the hands, for a nice and easy hogtie.

In her mercenary voice, Samantha said, “That oughta keep her from troubling us! Now we just gotta get her to the boss.”

Rose was trying to be in character, so she said, “Come on, you’ll never make me talk, just untie me and…”

“Quiet!” said Samantha. She pulled a roll of duct tape from the bag. “We don’t want you begging for us to release you or using your magic on us, so you’ll have to be gagged.”

“But I don’t want…” Rose’s protestation was cut off by Samantha sealing her mouth shut with a large piece of tape, then a couple more for good measure. Rose huffed, feeling slightly embarrassed about her predicament, realizing her friends were watching with amusement. She briefly tried to struggle, but that only seemed to amuse them more and she wasn’t getting anywhere anyway. So she lay still, defeated and helpless just like her character.

“She’ll be fine over there,” said Samantha. “What do the rest of you want to do?”

The other players considered the board. There were a lot of enemies, and now Rose’s character was out of commission. The group came to a decision. “We’re going to flee,” said Laura.

From the couch, Rose grunted angrily, wiggling in her bonds. How long was she going to have to spend hogtied and gagged on the couch, she wondered.

“Sorry,” said Laura, guilt in her voice. “But we can’t really save you. Our best chance is to run away, maybe get some help, and rescue you later.”

The decision made, the party attempted to flee, but Samantha wasn’t quite done. Tommy’s character was behind the others, so she had the mercenaries focus on chasing him down while Laura and Mark’s characters got away. “Tommy, the mercenaries are going to try to capture you, too,” she announced.

Tommy looked nervously at the board. “There’s like five of them,” he said. Rose allowed herself a little happiness, it appeared she wouldn’t be the only one tied up today.

It was easy enough for the mercenaries to grab and tie up Tommy’s character, so he was forced over to the couch, where he reluctantly allowed Samantha to tie him up. Now he and Rose were side by side on the couch, hogtied, mouths taped shut. Four bare feet wiggled helplessly above the bound bodies.

Tommy and Rose listened as Samantha described what happened next. “Laura and Mark, your characters have gotten away. But by getting away, they no longer know what is going to happen to Rose and Tommy. The cart is leaving, and you will need to come back later and try to track it. If you try to follow it now, the mercenaries will be prepared for that and will likely find you.”

“I’m not getting tied up today,” said Mark.

“Sorry,” said Laura, to Tommy and Rose both this time.

Tommy and Rose could say nothing, just await their fate.

“Okay, leave the room then, Laura and Mark.” The two exchanged glances. “Tommy and Rose are going to be brought to the ringleader of this kidnapping group, and they might be...encouraged... to reveal secret information about themselves, or your group. And since you aren’t there, you can’t be here to listen.”

Mark nodded. “Fair enough. Come on, we can play some Smash Bros.”

“O...Okay,” said Laura, taking another look at Tommy and Rose. Samantha thought it was out of concern for her tied up friends, but actually Laura secretly wished she had been captured.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt them,” said Samantha. “But they still might talk.” She grinned wickedly.

When it was just the three of them, Samantha came over to Rose and Tommy. She had hoped to be able to capture the entire party, but getting to focus on these two was good enough. She had picked them out specially, because she knew that of all four of her friends, they were easily the two most ticklish.

Tommy and Rose, for their part, did not think that they’d actually be tortured. Samantha went into her evil mercenary leader voice. “Aren’t you two in quite the...bind.” Tommy and Rose both groaned under their gags. “I need some information from you, you’ve been busy killing monsters, saving people, and you think you’ve been doing good deeds. But you’ve been interfering in my plans! So I want you to tell me, who do you work for?”

Neither wanted to give in so easily, and they were gagged anyway, so they said nothing. Rose gave Samantha the middle finger from one of her bound hands, her character saying what she thought of this leader without being able to use her words.

“Well, okay then, missy, I’ll start with you,” said Samantha, staying in character. Rose didn’t know what that meant until Samantha’s fingers touched the sensitive soles of her bare feet. She shrieked into her gag and then giggled uncontrollably as Samantha slowly but continuous ran the tips of her fingers up and down Rose’s soles.

Rose hated being tickled, hated that she was so ticklish and able to be brought to laughter so easily, but there was nothing she could do about it now. She grunted into her gag, between laughs, trying to tell Samantha that was she was ready to talk.

“Oh, you’ll talk now, will you?” said Samantha the mercenary leader. “Well, I don’t trust how easily you broke. How do I know you won’t just lie to me?”

She did stop tickling Rose, though, allowing her friend to catch her breath through her nose and rapid, quick bursts. God, this was fun, she thought. Rose liked to make fun of her, poking at her character voices, names, plot points, all in good fun but still a little annoying. Samantha liked getting this small bit of revenge on her tied up friend.

As for Tommy, he was being too quiet. Samantha knew that while he did have ticklish feet, he was even more ticklish along his sides, pits and stomach. And she had just a little crush on him. Nothing to act on, but still, he looked damn hot in that hogtie. He was bigger, and would be difficult to control once he started writhing under the tickle torture. So she decided to climb on top of him, sitting on his rear, his feet pressed against her back. He was surprised, but not unhappy.

“Maybe you’ll be more willing to talk?” Samantha said. “I have to make sure you don’t feel like you have any chance of escape. If I have to break you, I will.” She started tickling Tommy’s sides, and he laughed almost immediately into his gag. He did try to struggle and buck Samantha off, but she stayed on top, continuing a relentless assault on his whole torso, lifting his shirt to tickle bare skin with her questing and active fingers.

Finally, after she’d tickled Tommy even longer than she’d tickled Rose, she stopped, as Tommy was running out of steam. He breathed in air through his nose, grateful for the break in the action. She tickled Rose a little more, just to hear Rose’s gagged giggle one more time. Then she slowly removed the tape from their faces.

“Ugh, finally,” said Rose. Then she realized, as Samantha looked at her, that she needed to stay in character for the moment. “Look, please, I’m beaten, you win, I’ll tell you everything.”

“Oh, is that so?” said Samantha. “Let me roll an Insight check to see if I believe you.” She went over to the table and rolled the dice. “Ha, I think you’re lying. That you’ll lie to me to get me to let you go.”

“But…” said Rose.

“You’ll not get out of this so easily, with your lies and deceit!” said Samantha, back in character as the leader.

Rose and Tommy looked at each other, starting to wonder just how far Samantha would take this game...
Last edited by puddy300 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Genius story! I had been thinking about something like this myself, but your execution was perfect! The only thing I am unsure of are the ages of the characters.
Also, dont forget to gendertag your story ;)
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

Thanks! You're right, gender tag added. If you want ages, just imagine young adults (21-23).
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Haha. Excellent story. I have played DnD in the past and there was often a tied up damsel (more often tied up thief or a gagged magic user,) but never transgressed table top to real life.
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Great story! I love DnD, I mostly DM would be fantastic if I got to do this to some of my players! ;)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Wow! Great story! I hope there is more of it, maybe Samantha will get her hands on all four of her friends.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I’m so happy that u wrote more stuff!
Vel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vel »

If I get to play DnD I would like to end this way :3. Lets hope the rest of the party make a rescue attempt e.e
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

PART 2

Samantha had two of her friends, and two of the four members of the DnD adventuring party, hogtied on her couch, captives of the mercenary group that the party had fought and lost to. Both had just survived a round of tickle torture, and were still trying to recover.

“Okay, the mercenaries believe that you are going to lie to them, so they aren’t going to believe you or let you go,” Samantha explained to Rose and Tommy. “But I’ll give you a little break, and let Mark and Laura see if they can rescue you.”

Samantha undid the hogties, so that her friends could relax a little. But she keep their hands and feet bound. “You’re being held in separate cells, so no working together to free yourselves,” she admonished. “However, if you can undo the ropes on your own, I will say that in game you are attempting to escape successfully.”

Rose and Tommy nodded, but already felt that wasn’t going to happen. Samantha’s rope work was good, and neither one had much experience trying to untie themselves. Still, they had little else to do.

Now Samantha needed to get Mark and Laura’s characters captured. She had a dream of all four of her friends, bound and gagged, side-by-side, ready to be tortured. They’d be so mad, but she couldn’t help it. The fantasy was half complete, and as the dungeon master, she had the power to make it fully complete.

Mark and Laura were invited back in to the main room to continue the game. Their characters attempted to recruit help (only marginally successful, getting two temporary, NPC characters to join them) and track the cart that had carried the kidnapped party members away (successful, they were easily able to follow the tracks to the mercenary hideout).

“We should be careful,” said Mark, who in fact did not want to be tied up. Although he had been in the other room for the ‘torture’, he could in fact still hear Rose and Tommy’s gagged laughter as Samantha tickled them. He wasn’t eager to face the same fate.

“Of course,” agreed Laura. Contrary to Mark, she was jealous of the friends who were tied and tickled. She didn’t want to admit it to the rest of the group, but she really wanted that to happen to her.

Mark, Laura and their NPC companions got through a couple easy encounters on their way into the hideout to try to find Rose and Tommy. But they failed to sense a trap ahead and tripped it, alerting the base to their presence.

“Shit,” said Mark. Samantha had a big smile on her face, which he knew was bad news.

“You’re surrounded by mercenaries,” she said. “There are so many of them, that I don’t even have enough little figurines to represent them on the board here.”

“How many are there?” asked Laura.

“Hmm, you can’t count exactly in such a short and pressure-filled time, but you get the sense that there is 15, maybe 20.”

Mark was unhappy. “We can’t win, though.”

“If you had been able to stealth your way through, you would have, I promise you,” said Samantha. “But you crashed through their alarm! What am I supposed to do?” She said this as if she hadn’t set the trap to be slightly more difficult than it should be to ensure it was missed.

“I suppose we’re getting captured, then?” said Laura, trying to hide the eagerness in her voice. With the look that Samantha gave her, she was afraid that she hadn’t quite succeeded.

“Great job, guys,” groaned Rose from the couch. As they had predicted, Rose and Tommy had made exactly zero progress on freeing themselves, and knew that it wouldn’t be long before they were back in their hogties.

“Hey, you’re the one who got captured in the first place,” shot back Mark.

“At least you’ll make things easier on us,” Rose replied. “She can only tickle one of us at a time.”

“Remember saying that,” said Samantha, a twinkle in her eye. Turning to Mark and Laura, she said, “Well, it’s your choice. You can try to fight, but you are hopelessly outnumbered. The NPCs you brought with you aren’t willing to die even if you are, they’ve already surrendered.”

“Worthless NPCs,” muttered Mark. “Fine, fine, we really have no choice. We will surrender.”

“Yes,” agreed Laura.

“Do you actually have have enough rope for all of us?” asked Tommy.

“Of course,” said Samantha. “Now, Mark and Laura, stand up, hands behind your backs.” She slipped into her mercenary leader voice. “Your companions will be so happy to see you, I’m sure.” She quickly but firmly tied their hands behind their backs. Mark frowned, but Laura felt a rush of excitement as the ropes tightened around her wrists. “Now, off to the prison cells!”

The prison cells, were, of course, the couch. Rose and Tommy thought maybe the whole thing would end quicker if they obeyed, so they maneuvered themselves back into a position where they could be hogtied. Samantha was pleased at their obidience.

With all four of her friends now lying side by side on the couch, she worked as quickly as she could to hogtie each one. Laura was the only one who wasn’t barefoot yet, but Samantha quickly fixed that by gleefully ripping off her socks and tossing them to the floor. Mark and Laura, having not been tied at all yet, were first. Samantha could tell that Mark wasn’t as happy with this as the rest, so she resolved to make sure he was the first to be untied later. Laura, however, she could tell was enjoying it a lot. Samantha could hear Laura’s breath quicken when she tightened the hogtie, and dared to tighten hers just a little tighter than the rest, pulling her hands and feet closer together and giving Laura less slack to wiggle with, since it seemed like that was what she wanted.

Finally, Rose and Tommy were placed back in their hogties. Samantha stepped back to observe her work. Four friends, four hogties, four pairs of helpless feet waving in the air above them like they were on display. She was so excited. “My gosh, you all look so good.”

“Shut up,” grumbled Rose. She’d been tied up the longest and was dreading another round of tickling.

Samantha got her camera out. “This is a great time for the party group photo, don’t you think?”

“No,” said Mark.

“Smile,” said Samantha, holding the phone up to take some pictures. When no one but Laura smiled (confirming to Samantha that Laura was easily the most into it), she said, “Smile or the mercenary leader is going to decide to gag you all.” They smiled, and Samantha felt the thrill of being in control as she snapped some photos.

Samantha put the camera away and got back into character. “Okay, now your whole little adventuring party is captured,” she said, back in her mercenary leader voice. “You’re willing to talk now, I assume?”

Before anyone could say yes, Laura blurted out, “Never, we’ll never talk!”

“What?” asked Mark. “Of course we will.”

“Don’t listen to her, she’s crazy,” said Rose. “Laura, we have no option, no way out. Come on!”

Laura persisted. “We have no choice! What we know is too important to give away!”

Grinning inwardly, Samantha’s mercenary said, “If it’s important, I’ll get it out of you one way or another. Gag them!” she was talking to the mercenary leader’s henchmen, but of course was herself the one to start with the gags. Three of the party members groaned as they received their tape gags, but Laura roleplayed her defiance to the last.

“Do your worst, you scum-ridden, vile, evil piece of-” and whatever other terms Laura was going to use to describe the mercenary leader were swallowed up by the tape. Samantha, who always liked to tailor a D&D session to the desires of her players, used a couple extra pieces to really seal Laura’s mouth up tight.

“Well, seems as if I break this one,” said the mercenary leader, “I break you all.” Samantha’s finger stroked the sole of Laura’s right foot, and she could feel the shiver as Laura reacted to the touch. “I’m sure none of you will mind if I focus my efforts on her.”

Laura, as it turned out, had no idea what she was in for. She thought she was fairly ticklish, but had never actually been tickled since she was a small kid. When Samantha started by tickling Laura’s sides, and Laura quickly discovered how helpless she was. Her hogtie was tight, and with Samantha sitting on her to hold her in place, she could barely even move, let alone resist. The only action available to her was to squirm and laugh into her tape gag, which was the only thing keeping her from filling the whole room with uncontrollable laughter.

“You might break too easily,” the mercenary leader said, giving Laura a chance to catch her breath through her nose. She took some time to tickle the others, merely poking Mark, who was not ticklish. Samantha did yank Mark’s hair a bit, just to make him uncomfortable, since tickling was not an option. She was glad for the opportunity to tickle Rose and Tommy a bit more, making sure to take this new opportunity to sit atop her crush.

Once she felt Laura had recovered somewhat, she returned to her. “Are you ready to talk?” She wanted to make sure Laura was still willing to go through with some more torture, because she was by far more ticklish than even Rose. Laura defiantly shook her head, indicating she was not ready to be done. The others were aghast, but Samantha just smiled. “You’ll talk, eventually,” she crowed in her mercenary voice. “They all do.”

Laura’s feet were almost as ticklish as her torso. The tight hogtie made things easy on Samantha, as Laura’s frantic wiggling was useless as Samantha held back her toes with one hand and playfully ran her fingers up and down the sensitive bottoms of her friend’s feet. It wasn’t long before Laura wasn’t even fighting back anymore, just focused entirely on the tickling, her laughter, and breathing.

After this round, Samantha decided to have mercy. She took off the gags, and while Laura gulped air and others adjusted their mouths after having them taped shut for a while, she said, “I think you’ll be talking, now won’t you?” Laura realized that, lest she appear way too interested in continuing to be tied up, she had better play along.

“We’ll talk,” she said, between breaths.

Still hogtied, the four adventurers took turns telling the mercenary leader about their group, their mission, and their sponsor, all in character. Samantha’s mercenary leader said he was satisfied. “See, that was easy enough.” Samantha untied them, starting with Tommy, Rose and Mark. When she went to untie Laura, though, the others stopped her.

“You could have ended this if you’d just talked,” said Mark. “We’re going to teach you a lesson, and keep you tied up until we get back to town.” Rose and Tommy both nodded their heads. Samantha almost laughed, because she correctly figured that Laura was secretly thrilled to be kept bound.

“You can’t do that to me!” she said though, playing it in character. She was re-gagged, to end her protestations, and she was left on the couch while the others returned to the table to resume the game there. Samantha looked over at the couch occasionally to see Laura pulling at her restraints. Not to escape, but just to feel them. Samantha was also pretty sure she was the only one noticing all this. Something, she thought, to perhaps bring up to Laura at another time.

Finally, the game ended, Laura was untied, and the friends gathered to do their usual post-game wrap-up and chat. Samantha thought nothing of it until Mark said, “I guess the only sad part is that, as usual, as the DM you couldn’t have the same player experience we did.”

“Oh, well, I mean, that’s all right,” said Samantha, suddenly nervous.

“Now, now,” said Rose. “We’d hate for you to miss out.”

Samantha held up her hands as her friends advanced on her…

To be continued...
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story I am very envious of the blokes, wish it was me
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Amazing story. I love how Laura is so obviously into it.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

As a fan of bondage and a Dungeons & Dragons DM and player I would love for this to happen.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation! Yeah, this is a bit of a dream DnD scenario, and I like the mix of kinky and not so kinky characters. Oh, and Samantha gets what she deserves (and maybe wants?)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> Samantha held up her hands as her friends advanced on her…

Saw that one coming :-) Great story, thanks for writing it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Any chance of part 3?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This is the kind of story that makes me want to play D&D. Thanks for writing!
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

Thanks for the kind words, all. There will most likely be a Part 3, but I'm a slow writer. :D
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

That was a great part 2! Looking forward for part 3!! Take your time, no hurries.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Mmmmh, very nice story.

I am even considering writing a follow-up where Samantha invites Laura for an exclusive session, maybe some torture by an evil dungeon lord in the underground? Should I make it mature ;) ?
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1th4 »

Kinda sad that the 3rd part was never published (not yet hopefully) it was really good imo. [mention]puddy300[/mention] any plan for this story?
Tie me up, gag me and let's have some fun. If you find me already tied up, you can start the fun ;)
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Btw, found a little typo, I think that should be Samantha:

"Changing her voice so it was clear she was pretending to be the mercenaries, Stephanie said"
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
GaggedSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedSwitch »

That sounds like a dream come true to me wow. What a great excuse for bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic