Second time with my cousin m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
greekbdsmguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Second time with my cousin m/f

Post by greekbdsmguy »

Well Hello Again! I hope you are all well and safe from coronavirus!

My first story was about me and my sweet cousin. My second story is about me and my cousin again! She enjoys bondage very much and knew she liked it from a very young age! When I tied her up and tickled her feet for the first time we had a lot of fun, but it was only our first moment and unfortunately the last one for that summer. We were unlucky and couldn't get another chance to be just the 2 of us. So for the next few days of my vacation at her house we did not play again!

A year later, when I was about 10 and K was about 13 I went back to her house for the summer holidays. When I saw her I realised she was prettier than the year before and a bit taller. At this point, I must mention that it was the second consecutive summer that I went to my village for vacation alone without my parents and my sister (another 5 such Summers followed). For days before I went there I had in my mind the picture of my cousin hogtied, and I remember thinking that I should persuade her to repeat it.

In the first 4 days nothing happened since we did not manage to stay alone. However, one afternoon when my uncles were asleep and my little cousin had gone to a friend's house, we had a very nice chat. From nowhere we talked about last year's incident. At first I joked that if she wasn't good I would tie her up again and the answer she gave was that she was looking forward to it. I thought he was joking, but after a while she told me it was a really nice experience last year. I couldn't believe my luck all I wanted in my vacation was to tie my beautiful cousin and I didn't know if she'd want to, so I had to think of something to convince her. In the end, not only did she want it on her own, but she was also very willing. That's when we talked about the love we both had for bondage. She told me that when she was young, when she was watching movie scenes with girls tied up, she imagined herself to be in the same situation, helpless and at the mercy of someone else. I, for my part, told her, though I was ashamed, that I love to see girls tied up and unable to react or do anything while I "torture"them. I remember how she had laughed then and called me a little devil. then, with the greatest shame, I announced to her that I had a great weakness in female feet. She had laughed more than before and told me she had understood it, because she had seen me look at her feet and her toes every time she was barefoot (and she was all the time) but added that she was cool with it. My shame hadn't gone away, of course, but at least I knew my cousin was all right. We promised each other that we wouldn't tell anyone about our conversation just like we wouldn't tell anyone about our "games." Then we agreed that when we found the right time, I'd tie her up!

Our opportunity was given the same day in the evening. My aunt told us that she and my uncle were going on a visit, and my cousin was going with them. She asked us if we wanted to go too, but of course we looked at each other and we smiled and told her that we had want to see a movie so we would stay home. She didn't tell us anything so we knew we had the perfect chance. A few hours later my uncles and my little cousin left and I stayed with her. I looked at her as she sat in the kitchen chair and said with an evil smile, "are you ready?". She smiled back and said, " of course I'm ready, so you have to do your best." I brought ropes from the garage and started work! I had studied some knots and some good ties but I was only 10 so I didn't expect the perfect results. So I just preferred something classic for her hands. I left her sitting in the wooden chair and brought her hands behind the back of the chair. I crossed her hands and tied them first between them, and then I tied them to the wood on the back of the chair. The knot that tied one wrist to the other was not so tight, but the one that tied the hands to the chair was very tight. My cousin clenched her fists and waved her hands but couldn't get away, then she smiled at me and said "good job, my cousin" then looked at her feet, stretched one and as she laughed said "the row for your favourite piece." I took another piece of rope and tied her left ankle to the left leg of the chair, but I tied it relatively high on the leg of the chair in such a way that the toes of her foot were resting on the floor while her sole remained as exposed as possible. I did the same on her right leg and then I tied her waist and the upper part of her body to the chair! when I finished I just looked at her and said "start fighting with the ropes and see if you can free yourself." She did it but it didn't seem to be a success. After a while she stopped and looked at me with a tone of playfulness, saying to me, pretending to be the victim, "good job, I wonder where you learned to make such knots?". I gave her the cute tone and told her I learned a few things from the internet.
"I'm going to get the tape to shut your mouth, don't go anywhere," I said, and before I left I put my finger in her armpit and tickled her. that made her scream and she moved trying to get away. Laughing, I left her there to wait. When I came back she looked at me a little worried and asked me "will you start tickling me?".
"Of course," I said.
"Please can we not do this?"she asked me.
"I tied you up to torture you."
"Yes, but I can't bear the tickle. It's a painful torture I thought you would just keep me tied up and that would be our game," she said and wrestled with her shackles.
"I'm sorry, cousin, but I'll torture you and this is my last decision" I answered, laughing, and I put my finger again into her armpit and tickled her. She grunted in an effort not to scream but couldn't help herself. She let out a loud squeal and laughed aloud.
"It's going to be a lot of fun," I said as I stopped to silence her. She struggled for a while to avoid it but eventually succumbed. I closed her mouth by wrapping the tape around her head. When I had finished I looked at her to admire how perfect she looked, while she, with her gaze, begged me not to tickle her.
"Time for the fun to begin," I said, and I sat down on the floor and began to tickle her foot.
"Mm-hmm." was all she could say. This continued for some time until she succeeded in freeing one of her legs from the struggle she had made to escape. By that time she was weeping and beating herself helpless in her bonds.
"You untied one leg, and now I must tickle you even more for punishment" I said.
"Mmm-hmm!" she whined, shaking her head right and left.
"What is it? Can't you stand your little cousin?"I said as I patted her head as if she were my pet. This vexed her somewhat, and, growling, she tried to kick me with her free foot. I tickled her a little more for punishment as I told her, and then I decided it was enough!

I released her after a while and so our game was over. She told me after a while that the tickle to which I had subjected her would be paid dearly. My answer was I'm just waiting for her! Oh, I didn't know what was waiting for me!

More stories with my cousin will come out soon, but also stories with girlfriends and friends. I am lucky enough to have many experiences so I will try to post all of them! Hope you enjoy the story!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Good story! And its Awesome and Cool that you and your cousin both have love for Bondage. Can't wait to read and see what happens next
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Great story, look forward to hearing more of your experiences!

It was nice to hear about the frank conversation you had with your cousin beforehand about your fetishes. It must have felt great to open up to somebody about it and have them react so warmly. I’m kind of jealous, haha. Wish I had somebody like that (or the courage to talk about it) when I was a kid.
thepayless
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thepayless »

Last edited by thepayless 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
greekbdsmguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by greekbdsmguy »

thepayless wrote: 4 years ago Descride the girl's outfit the time you tie them up
I totally forgot it!!!!
greekbdsmguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by greekbdsmguy »

Nexus wrote: 4 years ago Great story, look forward to hearing more of your experiences!

It was nice to hear about the frank conversation you had with your cousin beforehand about your fetishes. It must have felt great to open up to somebody about it and have them react so warmly. I’m kind of jealous, haha. Wish I had somebody like that (or the courage to talk about it) when I was a kid.
Thanks for your nice words! K is the only person of my family that knows about my fetishes and my fantasies and when I was a boy she was the only person that I used to play and try things with! After a couple of years I try things with some friends and then with some of my girlfriends but I believe that if I didn't have K in my life I wouldn't be so cool to talka about my "thing" to other people!
greekbdsmguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by greekbdsmguy »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 4 years ago Very Nice and Good story! And its Awesome and Cool that you and your cousin both have love for Bondage. Can't wait to read and see what happens next
Thanks for your good words! Next story coming soon!
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

I like those TUGS with relatives🥰.
Good writing, I hope to read more in the future.
Next time, describe your outfits🤣
greekbdsmguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by greekbdsmguy »

Silver_noro wrote: 4 years ago I like those TUGS with relatives🥰.
Thanks for your good words! Fortunately I have so many TUGS with her to share! I totally forgot about the outfits for some reason!
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

greekbdsmguy wrote: 4 years ago
Silver_noro wrote: 4 years ago I like those TUGS with relatives🥰.
Thanks for your good words! Fortunately I have so many TUGS with her to share! I totally forgot about the outfits for some reason!
Nice to hear it😊
Can't wait for others TUGS.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

greekbdsmguy wrote: 4 years ago
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 4 years ago Very Nice and Good story! And its Awesome and Cool that you and your cousin both have love for Bondage. Can't wait to read and see what happens next
Thanks for your good words! Next story coming soon!
You're welcome! And patiently waiting for next chapter
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Your fantasies are very beautiful and common to many of us. I started with my cousin, in the house of my grandparents and at the sea, the ropes and the torment of tickling were at the order of the day, the relationship was very nice and sweet, it was as if I protect and dominate her at the same time.
Ciao from Italy
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic