BB Fanfiction - The Journey Of Ran-Mou (MM/F, F/f)R-18+ Final Part Up Now, COMPLETED STORY :)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Are you enjoying the story so far :)

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Let's see what the 'suspension' brings. Nice update.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Let us indeed ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Can't wait for the next part! Suspension, eh? I can anticipate some naughtiness in the air!
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Very nice! Its not often we see some high quality fanfiction on here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Chris12 wrote: 3 years ago Very nice! Its not often we see some high quality fanfiction on here.
Thank you sir, I appreciate that very much :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

PART V

As Lau led her over to the corner of hanging chains and attachments, Ran-Mou felt her excitement grow. Blinded by her desire, she failed to notice the look on her master's face. A rarity to cross Lau's face - trepidation. He hadn't used these much on Ran-Mou, he wasn't a huge practitioner of suspension bondage - he didn't like the way the women swayed through the air. But, he promised to do whatever she had asked for, and she had certainly earnt it. But he didn't want to accidentally injure her. She wasn't like the local whores that he could send packing regardless of their final condition, she was his lifeline. His soulmate. He would never hurt her in ways they couldn't mutually enjoy. He shook the worry away, he would just have to be careful in how he bound her.

He lead her over to a small but high wooden stool amongst the chains, and helped her up sit on it. He reached out and grabbed the nearest chain, at the end of which was a padded manacle. He walked away, came back with a few lengths of rope. He walked behind her, placed her wrists flat against each other, and started binding her wrists together. He cinched the rope, before moving up to her elbows and binding those just above the joint. He then paused, thinking about how to approach this. He realized he had positioned her wrong for what he intended. Dammit, I shouldn't be making simple mistakes like this.

He helped her up off the chair, and as he dreaded, he saw the confusion in her eyes. He didn't often make mistakes in here, and he was loathe to have made one now. He grabbed the stool and threw it unceremoniously away, before lifting the table he had hogtied her on before and carrying it over.
'I apologize, Ran-Mou,' Lau said. 'I should have brought this over first.' He quickly helped her up on it, first on her knees before he helped her lower down without falling on her face due to her still-trussed arms, before quickly going back to work. He bound her at the ankles and just above the knees, before he started adding extra loops of rope on her shins, thighs, chest. He wondered if he may be overdoing it, but he decided it was better safe than sorry.

He looped a final length of rope around her above her hips, securing her already bound wrists to her torso, ensuring she could not lift her arms away from her body.
Now for the finishing touches. He started cutting another length of rope into pieces about 4 foot long, that should be long enough, before beginning to attach the loops around her body to three large gleaming rings with sturdy iron chains, a foot or so between each ring, running up to a conversion point. Here the three chains became one extraordinarily thick chain. That ran to the floor, and at the end was a large wooden wheel, which functioned to draw the chain and raise the entire set. He made sure to line them up appropriately, they were set quite well to match her small frame. He double checked to ensure she'd be (reasonably) comfortable, before walking over to the wheel and engaging it.

With the groaning clank of chains filling the room, Ran-Mou felt herself rise into the air.
Yesssssss. Finally, she was getting what SHE wanted. She tested the bonds. She couldn't do much more than squirm, making her slowly sway through the air. Lau approached her, and she quickly remembered he was only just starting. He cut a small length of rope, and then strangely, pulled out a small ribbon, one she used to put her hair up. What did he need that for? Her question was quickly answered as he used it to fix her hair into a ponytail. He then used the rope he had cut to attach to the ponytail, pulling her head back tightly and attaching it to the nearest firm rope he could see. He then returned to the table nearby, where he had returned the nipple-screws after removing them earlier. He grabbed them, another blindfold, then noticed something else nearby. He smiled, picked it up.

As he returned to Ran-Mou's side, he wasted no time to duck underneath her hanging figure, and take one of her rosy nipples in his mouth. He heard the moan immediately ring out above him. He smiled as he continued to suck and nibble, then he stuck out his hand and started caressing the other nipple, feeling it begin to firm between his fingers. Once both of her sensitive buttons were hard enough, he stopped, angled his head to see what he was doing, and re-attached the screws. He heard her gasp, then moan gently as her nipples were once again engulfed in their painful embrace. He then stood up, and gazed into her eyes.
'Are you enjoying this so far, my dear Ran-Mou?' Lau asked kindly. She smiled at him, looking at him as best she could with her body swaying and her head pulled back. Lau smiled.
'Excellent,' he said, before her world suddenly turned black as Lau wrapped the blindfold around her head. He smiled to himself as he pulled the object he had grabbed from the table and looked at it. I don't want her to see this coming.

As Ran-Mou had been raising into the air, the malevolent spectre that had been watching them for so long, felt another surge of, he was pretty sure by now it was lust, and quickly chastised himself. Not yet, Sebastian. Its not time. But as this thought crossed his mind, he felt it. The prickling, burning of his right hand. The pentagram mark upon it, the mark that signified the bond between him and the young Earl Phantomhive. He could not ignore what it meant, not now, not ever. His master needed him, and he must answer the call. He cast one last longing look at Ran-Mou - Lau was attaching those nipple-screws he had noticed earlier. Clever. I will be back, Ran-Mou. I promise you that. He then bounded from his perch onto an adjacent rooftop, beginning the journey back to the manor.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Another excellent chapter! The description and buildup are excellent! Keep it up!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey guys :) so the next part is a bit longer than the last few, and this is more plot-focused, but I hope this leaves you hungry for the next part :)
PART VI

Lau turned the smooth wooden object over in his hands. It was a small item, oval shaped and polished to ensure no possible discomfort, or splinters. Lau had fashioned it himself while on an opium bender, a butt-cork he had named it. Of course, once he had sobered up he had to fine tune the sanding a bit, but the idea was stellar. He walked to his hanging serf's waist, before lifting her up, causing her body to fold in the middle as her rear opened up to him. Holding her steady with one hand. he quickly swished the cork around his mouth to lubricate it, before inserting it gently but firmly into her waiting orifice. He felt her contract in his grip and a squeak escaped her lips as the cork lodged itself in her nether.

As Lau stepped back to admire his work, a thought hit him like a thousand steam-trains. She had wanted him to satisfy them both, and the position he had put her in, would make that quite difficult. He bristled silently. He had been so worried about giving her the suspension she wanted, he had forgotten what she wanted him to do afterwards. His mind whirred, but then his eyes settled on the ropes that held her body in place, or more accurately, how she was bound to the rings. Legs, waist, torso..........That could work.
Lau returned to his position in front of Ran-Mou, looked into her eyes.
'Well?' he asked. 'Is this satisfactory, my lovely Ran-Mou?' Ran-Mou's eyes swivelled to meet his - she had already started to rotate in the air and turn away from her master. She smiled, nodded as best she could - which amounted to a twitch.
'Good,' Lau said. 'Now, I did promise that you could also pick the timeframe. How long would you like to remain this way, before I give you the release you have been craving?'
Ran-Mou thought about this. She wanted to feel him inside her so badly, but she was also content as she was, wrapped in the tight embrace of rope. She spoke. 'An hour, master.'

Lau smiled, before walking casually back to the chair he had been occupying during their dinner, poured himself more wine. 'That works for me.' He sipped at his wine, settling back into the plush comfort of the chair and drinking in every inch of her bound flesh.
God, she really was beautiful.

Meanwhile, at the Phantomhive manor, Sebastian had arrived back, punctual as always. It had only taken him about twenty-five seconds to travel the five miles back to the manor, but he was still concerned his lateness might be noticed. He didn't often venture so far from his Lord without some form of cover. But no, as Sebastian stepped through the master bedroom doors, adjusting his immaculately-pressed black tailcoat and pants, he saw the young Lord just beginning to stir from the covers beneath which he slept. He checked his white butler's gloves, pristine as always, before approaching the bed. 'My Lord, are you ready to rise? Allow me to assist you getting dressed, and then breakfast will be served. Today's spread shall be pork sausages served with poached eggs, toast, and some Earl Grey Tea.'

After serving breakfast and tending to the morning duties of the manor, Sebastian returned to his Lord's side. He sat at the head of a gorgeously carved table, made of mahogany and adorned with images of birds, wolves and other creatures along the thick wooden support beams and legs. He took in what he saw, amazed as always by the power and ruthlessness of this young child. He commanded life and death serving as the Queen's royal guard dog, policing the criminal underworld and eliminating any potential threats to the Crown, and yet....... his soul remained pure, untainted. It was intoxicating, invigorating. Until recently, Sebastian had thought the taste of this deliciously marinated soul was all he craved. Now, there was something else...........

Ciel Phantomhive turned to look at Sebastian. 'What took you so long?' he barked. 'We have pressing business, it can't be delayed because you decided you wanted to play with the dog.'
Ciel's gaze was piercing, from the eye that was visible anyway, dark blue and unyielding. His right eye however, as always, was covered with the black eyepatch he always wore, even in his sleep, to cover the mark of the contract between them. The straps of the eyepatch ran around his head before disappearing into his navy-blue hair. As he looked up at Sebastian, dressed impeccably as always, Ciel narrowed his eyes. 'Is something on your mind Sebastian? Perhaps something more important than what our Majesty demands?' Sebastian smiled.
'Of course not, my Lord. I am here to serve, and serve I shall. What is it the Queen asks of you?'

Ciel turned, his glance falling back to the open letter before him. Sebastian noted the high quality of the paper, the pureness of the white. That was definitely a letter from the Queen. Ciel looked back to his butler, before beginning.
'Apparently, her Majesty has caught wind of a possible assassination attempt. It has been rumoured to be rooted in the opium trade, but the details are very scarce. We both know however, which man has his hand in every aspect of the opium trade.'
As Ciel spoke, Sebastian felt his attention focus more on the Earl's words. He had been listening the whole time of course, but Ran-Mou had not left his mind since the moment he had arrived back at the manor, restless and waiting. Now however, Ciel had his full attention.
There is no possible way that he's about to........

'I need you to find out if Lau has anything to do with this. Do whatever you need to do to resolve this quickly and precisely. I don't think Lau is involved, he would not want to jeopardize his rather comfortable position, but we cant take chances or make assumptions. Do what you need to do to find out if and how he is involved. If he knows something, I'd wager that woman that is always by his side knows. Ram-Mou?' Sebastian kept his face neutral as he said, 'I believe it is Ran-Mou, my Lord.'
'Maybe you could start with her. Take as much time as you need Sebastian, but find out what I need to know.'

Sebastian couldnt believe his luck. This was incredible! This wasn't even an order he had to take some liberty with the wording of to have his time with Ran-Mou, this was his master, giving him a direct order to interrogate her for information. It was up to him HOW he chose to extract this information. He placed his hand to his chest, bowed low. 'Yes, my Lord.'
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Uh-oh! Ran-mou is going to jump from the frying pan into the fire, methinks! :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> It was up to him HOW he chose to extract this information

This could be dangerous... going too far and who knows what happens.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago > It was up to him HOW he chose to extract this information

This could be dangerous... going too far and who knows what happens.
Haha yes indeedy my friend, a demon knows far less limitation than those pesky humes 😉😂
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I thought I'd put this up for another visual reference for those that haven't seen the show ;) this is what Ciel and Sebastian look like :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Uh-oh! Ran-mou is going to jump from the frying pan into the fire, methinks! :D
Oh, Ran-Mou's........ predicament is certainly going to become more intense for her.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

PART VII - A New Game Begins

Lau stood up, casting his head back and downing the last of the wine in his leaden glass. As he stood, he felt a wave of dizziness ring out across his head, perhaps he had drank a bit too much. Ran-Mou still dangled, silent and still, though her head twitched as she heard Lau stand. Lau looked down at the glass in his hand, watched a few drops of the blood-red liquid ran up to the rim, angled downwards, and dripped toward the floor. Lau watched them fall, seemingly in slow motion. What was happening? He shook his head, tried to focus. He walked over to Ran-Mou, stumbling as he went, before shakily drawing out his dagger and, pausing to steady his hand, cut the rope that led up to the ring above her legs. Her legs fell down, hovering a foot or so above the floor. He quickly cut the ropes binding her ankles and knees, allowing her legs to fall open, revealing her glistening womanhood. He smiled, before walking over to the wooden wheel that lowered the rings that still held Ran-Mou in the air. He lowered it slightly, so she could stand.

He then cut the rope holding her head taut, allowing her the freedom to stretch and rotate her neck a bit. This must have been appreciated, as Lau immediately heard a sigh of relief as Ran-Mou started moving and bobbing her head, tilting it left and right, feeling the stiff muscles stretch with relief. Lau moved around behind her, removing his garments as he did so, the evidence of his arousal bursting forth. But as he moved into position, preparing to give Ran-Mou the satisfaction she deserved and craved, he felt it again. Another burst of dizziness ringing out, in the very forefront of his skull. What the hell is this? I only drank four glasses, I should be fine. As the dizziness faded, Lau shook the worry away again, it must have been a bad batch of opium earlier, perhaps it wasn't agreeing with the wine. Lau wasted no further time thrusting forward. Ran-Mou had been ready for this for a very long time, and Lau felt no resistance as her warmth slicked his cock, and he began increasing his speed, and as he did so the moans began, low at first and then building up, up, up, until the room was echoing with the sounds of pleasure and ecstasy.

Ran-Mou was in paradise. As she felt the firmness of her master enter her, her mind had immediately purred and her body pulsed as it finally recieved that which it had craved for hours. She didn't want it to end as she felt herself begin to moan, louder and louder, as she felt Lau quicken his pace, getting faster and faster. But then, suddenly, she felt it. Lau's grip had begun to slacken. What in the...... Then she gasped as she felt him suddenly exit her, on a very strange angle, and then there was a thud. WHAT!? Ran-Mou tried to turn herself, to see what had happened. She couldn't see any - wait. As she managed to get a view of her master, she felt something she didn't often feel. Fear. She saw Lau spread out across the floor, motionless and silent. She could only see his head and shoulders, but she could see enough. Something was very wrong here. But before she could think anything else about it, she felt a sharp pain at the back of her head, and her world turned black.

Ran-Mao dreamt. Dreamt of shadows and shapes moving around her. She couldn't move, why couldn't she move? Then the shadows fell away and she was floating, free and unrestrained, through endless blue sky. She saw Lau in the distance, she couldn't make out any details. As she floated closer, she felt her blood run cold. He had no face! There was no gore, no bloody skull in its place, just a blank face, like a polished statue that had been left unfinished. Ran-Mou screamed, before feeling herself falling, falling, the sky above her turning black -

Her eyes snapped open. She lay atop a polished white marble floor. As she lifted herself up and looked around, she realised the entire room was white, it was all around her. She couldn't even tell how big this room was, it just stretched in every direction, endless, endless white. But as she looked around, she realized there were items, dotting the white. Tables, wooden shelves, a rack. Then she noticed movement. A black shape, approaching her, and getting larger every second. Ran-Mou blanched when she realized what, or rather who, it was. She took in the fine attire, the black tailcoat and black vest beneath adorned with the Phantomhive crest, black pants, a white shirt peeking out near his neck. It was the butler for that Phantomhive boy, Ciel! Ran-Mou was confused, she knew Ciel policed the criminal underworld and that her master served him, but Lau had given no reason for Sebastian to come after her. What was going on? She realized she wasn't naked anymore, in fact she had been dressed in her regular combat attire. Her two chui were even nearby.

Sebastian stepped up to her, bowed low. 'My dear Ran-Mao. I apologize for bringing you here under such circumstances, but circumstances have forced my hand. I have been ordered by my master to interrogate you in regards to a potential assassination attempt against her Majesty. However, I'm afraid I must confess, there's something else as well. I have been observing you and your master's, extracurricular activities and they vex me.' Sebastian turned, started to pace away from her. As he did, she wasted no time placing her hands on the handles of her chui. 'I just don't understand. Why do you do it? Being bound in such positions can't be comfortable, and yet you seem to enjoy it. Why? Is it because it's Lau doing it? Do you just crave imprisonment and servitude?' Sebastian shook his head. 'You humans are so confusing to me. But,' Sebastian turned back to her, an unnerving smile crossing his face. 'Given the order my Lord has given me to carry out, I thought we could investigate these questions. Together.'

Without another word, Sebastian suddenly rushed her, and Ran-Mou only just had time to get her chui up to block him. As she leapt backwards, quickly adjusting into a combat stance, his words rattled around her mind. Assassination attempt.......it couldn't be Lau.......Why do I like to be bound.......I don't know............what does he mean HUMANS confuse him........Investigate together? No thanks. But before she could answer any of these questions, she had to deal with the butler. She feigned left as Sebastian came at her from the right, before leaping high up into the air, raising her two chui, and bringing them down on top of Sebastian's head as she - CRASH! White marble chips and dust burst upward as the two meteor weapons smashed into the floor. Dammit! How did he move so fast? But as the thought crossed her mind, what felt like solid iron smashed into her lower back, sending her sprawling across the floor in a haphazard heap, her chui falling from her grip. she quickly rolled over - Just in time to see a white gloved hand rushing toward her face. She whipped her head sideways, dodging the blow by millimetres, but instead moving into the path of Sebastian's upward-swinging knee. Her world turned to darkness.

Sebastian stood, watching curiously as Ran-Mou fell, almost in slow motion, splaying across the marble floor. He hoped he hadn't broken her. Not until he'd had his fun, anyway. His master hadn't told him whether or not to let her live after he gained the necessary information, there was nothing to stop him keeping this toy a while.......Regardless of what decision he made later, he had only one thing to do now. He picked Ran-Mou up with ease, carrying her over to a nearby oaken table. He placed her unconscious form on top, before reaching over to the nearby wooden box he had brought with him, polished but simple looking. Opening it up, he smiled at the contents. This should be fun. Sebastian pulled out a long length of cotton rope, and returned to Ran-Mou's side.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Whoa! Can't wait to see what Sebastian has in store for Ran-mao. :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Whoa! Can't wait to see what Sebastian has in store for Ran-mao. :)
He definitely has some idle curiosity he wishes to investigate. Do you know how to post polls btw lol I can't for the life of me work it out lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Whoa! Can't wait to see what Sebastian has in store for Ran-mao. :)
He definitely has some idle curiosity he wishes to investigate. Do you know how to post polls btw lol I can't for the life of me work it out lol
Sent you a pm. Hope it helps.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

I'm sorry nobody else have told you, RopingRingers to gendertag your storry in the title.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

hb54 wrote: 3 years ago I'm sorry nobody else have told you, RopingRingers to gendertag your storry in the title.
Do what now lol?
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

hb54 wrote: 3 years ago I'm sorry nobody else have told you, RopingRingers to gendertag your storry in the title.
You got me excited too thought I had a new reader for my story lol
Hello there!

Other Work
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
Do what now lol?
Gendertaging is puting gendersigns in the title like this:
Black Butler Fanfiction - The Journey Of Ran-Mou (M/MM) Part 7 Now Up :)
Or like this
Black Butler Fanfiction - The Journey Of Ran-Mou (F/MF) Part 7 Now Up :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

So in F/FM would that be female dom, female and male subs?
Hello there!

Other Work
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago So in F/FM would that be female dom, female and male subs?
Yes, and al grown up
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

hb54 wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago So in F/FM would that be female dom, female and male subs?
Yes, and al grown up
I don't write about minors lol
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey guys sorry about the wait for this part, I had some stuff on and didn't write anything yesterday but I hope this part was worth it. Now I should warn you, this part is more, lets say unpleasant for Ran-Mou, the next few parts will be as well, so fair warning. This is for adults only, and is 100% fiction :)

PART VIII - His Butler, Experimenting

Laying splayed out on top of the plush violet carpetting, Lau stirred. He raised himself up with his hands, like he was doing a pushup, before falling back onto his haunches, head spinning wildly. God, my head......what happened? As Lau groggily got to his feet, he got the unnerving feeling that something was very wrong. And then he saw it. Ran-Mou! The ropes that had bound her lay scattered all over the floor, cut roughly away from her flesh by someone in a considerable rush. Lau realized he must have been drugged. But how? When? Lau couldn't understand it, there was no possible way any human being had slipped him anything! His eyes fell to his fallen wine glass, laying on its side on the floor. He picked it up, turned it over in his hands. There was SOMETHING going on here.......but what? Lau turned on his heel, fighting the rising nausea rising in the pit of his stomach as he strode out of the room, the two sentries standing outside not daring to ask him what was going on. Lau strode down the hall, deciding on his next move. I'd best pay the Earl a visit, perhaps he can help.... Lau had already needed to see the young lord anyway, so why not kill two birds with one stone?

Ran-Mou groggily opened her eyes. For a moment she forgot the events leading up to this moment, expected to see her master step into her line of vision any moment. But then, in a sudden flood of flashing images, Ran-Mou remembered what happened. The butler! He had knocked her out, that much is clear from the pounding headache echoing behind her eyes. But why? Why had he attacked her? As Ran-Mou thought this, she tried to move, and promptly felt her blood turn to ice in her veins.

She sat upon the white marble floor, her legs splayed wide and fastened to sturdy iron hooks sunk into the marble. Her arms were behind her back, bound in a reverse prayer position which was already highly uncomfortable, but just as she noticed this, a loud groan left her as suddenly something pulled, attached to her elbows, pulling her arms painfully back and sending her lurching forward. She raised her head as best she could, eyes swivelling wildly in her skull as she tried to see something, ANYTHING that could help her escape this, she didn't even know what this was. She was scared, her heartbeat racing, Lau, I need Lau, master, where are you? Help me! She started writhing in her bonds as she began to hyperventilate, panic overcoming every fabric of her -

'Ran-Mou!' came the voice from somewhere on her left, out of her line of sight. Ran-Mou stopped, strained hard to see where he was - there! Sebastian walked calmly up to her, dressed as impeccably as before, squatted down in front of her. Ran-Mou looked into his red eyes - I've never seen a man with red eyes before - and as she looked back at him, she struggled to work out what was in those eyes. Curiousity? Lust? Anger? She could tell nothing as he simply stared at her, cocking his head ever so slightly to the left. Suddenly, without warning, he slapped her hard across the right side of her face, expressionless, sending her head to the left. She gasped loudly, feeling her cheek sting, turned her head back to Sebastian - Crack! HE slapped her again, this time hitting the right, her head reacting as physics dictated from the impact, as she began to sob and writhe in her bonds. She looked back at him again - Crack! Crack! Crack! Ran-Mou writhed and sobbed as Sebastian slapped her again and again, never weakening his blows, she was sure her neck would break from her head being knocked around like this -

Suddenly he stopped. Ran-Mou's head fell forward as she flopped forward as far as the painful reverse prayer would allow, her breathing fast and ragged. Eventually, her breathing slowed, her eyes dried and she looked up, terrified of what was coming, only to find him staring at her with that same emotionless look, nothing to indicate his thoughts except that damn cock of his head. Sebastian spoke.
'
'Did you like that?' he asked. Ran-Mou stared at him. WHAT did he just say? Sebastian repeated the question. Ran-Mou wasn't sure what he wanted, was he some sadist that needed her to beg for it? To tell him she wanted to be reduced to this, a sobbing, terrified piece of meat? But as she looked at him, she didn't think that was it. He seemed genuinely curious, like he didn't even know how much she hated this! This wasn't fun, this wasn't enjoyable, it just hurt! She took the plunge.

'Of course not! You spent the last minute slapping me across the damn face! You've got me here, bound like some animal, why would I possibly like it? What do you WANT from me!?'
'But then, why do you enjoy it when Lau does it?' Sebastian asked.
'Because HE doesn't HURT me! He doesn't slap me around for no apparent reason, if he does hurt me, its done in ways I can enjoy....slapping my butt for example.' As she spoke, Ran-Mou felt her cheeks flush. Why was she telling him this? Why was she baring her heart to HIM? Besides the obvious survival instinct coming into play, she had never had to put into words why she enjoyed what she and Lau did, and now she was finding even she wasn't sure exactly WHY she enjoyed it. She just did. Sebastian nodded thoughtfully. 'I see. So its not about what you're doing for you, it's WHO you do it for?' Ran-Mou attempted to shrug, returning to her usual, less verbally liberal self. 'I guess.'

He grabbed her head, wrenching it back hard, looking into her eyes as he did so. And Ran-Mou saw it. No, that's not possi - But there it was! His eyes! They had lit up, a bright, burning red! What is he!? 'Now, Ran-Mou,' Sebastian said. 'As I said before, I have been charged with extracting information from you regarding a potential assassination plot. However, I have some idle curiosities I'd care to explore as I do so. I hope you can learn to enjoy what's about to happen to you, because I am going to put you through far more than Lau ever did.' As he spoke, Ran-Mou felt herself begin to tremble inside, she had never been more terrified, more helpless than she was right now. Her helplessness was exacerbated when she felt the butler's hand going down, towards her exposed womanhood. NO! her mind screamed but there was nothing she could do to stop him as his hand found her, beginning to rub and massage her clit. She moaned in spite of herself, he was surprisingly good at that , closing her eyes momentarily. As she did so, she felt a sharp stinging sensation across her breasts.

She opened her eyes to see Sebastian had a long, thin piece of bamboo in his other hand, and as he continued to play with her ever-dampening nethers, he began to sharply lash her across her exposed breasts, the creamy white skin beginning to turn red and angry, and Ran-Mou half-moaned, half-sobbed at the peculiar mix of stimulations. Lau never hit her like this...... Fear was coursing through her as she wondered how much more she would be put through, but the thoughts were swirling and becoming more jumbled as the unending waterfall of sensations started to send her mind somewhere else.
I won't give into this! I won't let him win, I cant, mmmmmm, no that doesn't......feel.......nice......mmmmmm.........oww.........mmmmmmmm yes.............shit, no, please God, I can't enjoy this! Someone help me!
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic