The Unruly Daugther

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
zenetx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Unruly Daugther

Post by zenetx »

I kindly request someone to write this story. Thank you in advance.

It's a a story about Cindy, the unruly daugther who never obeyed her mother/stepmother. Until one day, Cindy went to a pool party wearing a very skimpy bikini, for which her mother explicitly forbade her to do so. Losing her patience, the mother decides to teach Cindy a lesson, tying her hands behind her back and forcefully stripping the bikini top piece, leaving Cindy helpless and topless, in an attempt to punish her with embarrassement.

Cindy accepts without protest, since she isn't a particularly shy girl, the punishment is nothing for her, so she just want to get over it quickly. However, after a few minutes, Cindy gets hooked on trying to get her hands free, struggling vigorously and trufully enjoying the challenge. The mother, still very pissed, misreads Cindy's intentions, thinking she's further rebelling and finally flipped. Cleave-gagging Cindy, she brings lots of rope and ties her upper arms, torso, ankles and thighs, making everything extra tight, and threats next time to spank Cindy like a brat little girl deserves!

With her heart racing like crazy, Cindy gets overwhelmed by feelings that she doens't understand. Struggling seems so intense for her, that she is forced to take breaks to catch her breath. By the time her mother finally releases her, Cindy is motionless and speechless.

For the next days, whenever their eyes meet, Cindy just bows her head in shame. Fearing that she went a little to far, the mother offers Cindy whatever present she wants, as long as she well-behaves from now on.

Keeping her side of bargain, Cindy is asked what she wants, to which she replies: "To tie me up again." Completly astonished, the mother is pushed against the wall, going back on her word now would have terrible consequences. Without a choice, she reluctantly agrees. Like last time, Cindy turns her back, eagerly holding her arms close together behind her back.

Not liking where this going, the mother has an idea; to make it as punishing as she can, so Cindy would never ask it for it ever again. So not only she ties her up like before, but also forces her in a very strict hogtie, going as far as fixing Cindy's hair in a ponytail, tying a rope and pulling her head backward.

Cindy starts to struggle hopelessy, having the time of her life. Once again, the mother misreads Cindy's feelings, and says: "Isn't what you ask for? To late to regret now." And proceeds giving Cindy a harsh spanking. Cindy struggles even more while moaning loudly. "Be quite!" the mother says, this time stripping Cindy naked, and shoving her bikini bottom inside her mouth. Then the mother goes away, but not before ginving Cindy a few last extra hard slaps, leaving her completely helpless, exposed and with the butt stinging.

Satisfied, the mother was sure Cindy would never ask for something like this ever again. Little she knows that her plan backfired once again.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I know this is a little different than you are asking. I have a story that you remind me that I wrote a year ago or more. Called Grounded you may like it.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 275#p18275
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Just to clarify, I assume Cindy is an adult. I think stripping her naked, or even topless, is adult content and is forbidden with minors involved.
zenetx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zenetx »

WyattW5 wrote: 3 years ago I know this is a little different than you are asking. I have a story that you remind me that I wrote a year ago or more. Called Grounded you may like it.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 275#p18275
Thank you for the link. I liked how descriptive the struggling scenes are.
zenetx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zenetx »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Just to clarify, I assume Cindy is an adult. I think stripping her naked, or even topless, is adult content and is forbidden with minors involved.
Sure, why not?
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

You pretty much wrote it yourself.
zenetx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zenetx »

Kyle wrote: 3 years ago You pretty much wrote it yourself.
So, how detailed should a request be?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

zenetx wrote: 3 years ago
Kyle wrote: 3 years ago You pretty much wrote it yourself.
So, how detailed should a request be?
A lot less detailed than this.
Usually requests outline something very basic.

Potential authors won't usually feel like dabbling in something that's already set in stone, so to speak.
There's very little room left for creative spirit when you constrain them to such minutia.

When the requester has such a thought out idea of what he/she wants written, it's actually best for the said person to write the story themselves.
Who knows, you might actually enjoy writing it ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

zenetx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zenetx »

A lot less detailed than this.
Usually requests outline something very basic.

Potential authors won't usually feel like dabbling in something that's already set in stone, so to speak.
There's very little room left for creative spirit when you constrain them to such minutia.

When the requester has such a thought out idea of what he/she wants written, it's actually best for the said person to write the story themselves.
Who knows, you might actually enjoy writing it ;)
I see. Thank you for the clarification. I'll keep it in mind next time.

If anything, I appreciate anyone who points me to similar stories.
zenetx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zenetx »

I guess I can give it a try writing the story myself. But please keep in mind that English isn't my native language, hence the reason for my apprehension and the story request.

If someone has interest, please let me know.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

zenetx wrote: 3 years ago I guess I can give it a try writing the story myself. But please keep in mind that English isn't my native language, hence the reason for my apprehension and the story request.

If someone has interest, please let me know.
Glad to hear it!

Don't worry, english isn't my native language either.
But practice makes better, and I think you'll discover that writing can be a lot of fun ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic