Tied up agaisnt will

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TallJane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up agaisnt will

Post by TallJane »

Has anyone here been tied up or has tied up someone against your/their will?

What happened, who was on the end of it/who did it to you and how did you/they reacted after?
Samuel2409
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Samuel2409 »

TallJane wrote: 3 years ago Has anyone here been tied up or has tied up someone against your/their will?

What happened, who was on the end of it/who did it to you and how did you/they reacted after?
Me and my cousin tied up his girlfriend against her will, was a good struggle to pin her down then we got her nicely bound and gagged with some duct tape. It was all just fun games and she says she plans on getting us back lol.
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

I've been both handcuffed and groped and had my arms held by one guy and was groped by another before, all pretty much against my will. I told them I didn't want that, but they did it anyway. They're both in the crew I run with. Because of that, I didn't really make a big deal of it, and so yeah, it could happen again, meaning I have some responsibility. I wasn't really upset or anything, but I was kinda disappointed they didn't respect me enough to take no for an answer. Yeah, I guess they're still friends, but I might be starting to distance myself from the group, in more ways than the mandatory social distancing we all gotta do at the moment.
meacham6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by meacham6 »

Not tied, but I was carried by all 4 limbs by older kids at the pool. I pushed one of them in the pool and was told by a lifeguard to sit out. I defied that order because I thought it was unfair, so the kids came and got me and brought me all the way to the pool office. For me, that was pretty close to a forced TUG.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

CapturedKim wrote: 3 years ago I've been both handcuffed and groped and had my arms held by one guy and was groped by another before, all pretty much against my will. I told them I didn't want that, but they did it anyway. They're both in the crew I run with. Because of that, I didn't really make a big deal of it, and so yeah, it could happen again, meaning I have some responsibility. I wasn't really upset or anything, but I was kinda disappointed they didn't respect me enough to take no for an answer. Yeah, I guess they're still friends, but I might be starting to distance myself from the group, in more ways than the mandatory social distancing we all gotta do at the moment.

That sucks that they didn’t listen to you. I’m sorry that happened.
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

BoundWithRopes wrote: 3 years ago

Thanks, I'm ok though
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

CapturedKim wrote: 3 years ago
BoundWithRopes wrote: 3 years ago

Thanks, I'm ok though

Glad to hear!
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

My first ex girlfriend tied me and her friend up against our will. But it’s a good thing that happened because that was my first experience that made me decide I actually do like being tied up.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

I've been arrested and handcuffed a couple times (minor stuff lol), so guess that counts. Even though I was totally cooperative and peaceful, it was still me getting handcuffed behind my back without a choice or say in the matter.

These days, I get cuffed for fun, but getting arrested is what jolted me into this stuff so it worked out, I think.
milliehelpless
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by milliehelpless »

TallJane wrote: 3 years ago Has anyone here been tied up or has tied up someone against your/their will?

A male friend and his friend from my high school(Secondary school we call here ) played a prank on me in school at night during prom night. I was lured, pinned down, hogtied and gagged against my will in a closet which was away from the main school building where the prom was as well. They locked me in closet in the dark leaving me to struggle all night. A good prank they did on me. Felt like a proper damsel in distress.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

milliehelpless wrote: 3 years ago

A male friend and his friend from my high school(Secondary school we call here ) played a prank on me in school at night during prom night. I was lured, pinned down, hogtied and gagged against my will in a closet which was away from the main school building where the prom was as well. They locked me in closet in the dark leaving me to struggle all night. A good prank they did on me. Felt like a proper damsel in distress.
Would love to a story about that, and some of your other experiences.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

milliehelpless wrote: 3 years ago

Prom night down right.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

At best tied up against your will is a,prank but even then legally it is assault and possibly false imprisonment. I have always made it clear my feelings to TUGs. Games,are fun for all involved. Yes I enjoy being tied up gagged and blindfolded for hours,on end, playing the kidnap victim etc, The tied to the bed scenes,in Alice Creed are some of my favourite because she spends,so long tied up gagged and blindfolded. But that is fiction. If you are really tied up against your will it is,assault, kidnapping, aggravated burglary. So x with someone tied up against their will is RAPE
HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

CapturedKim wrote: 3 years ago I've been both handcuffed and groped and had my arms held by one guy and was groped by another before, all pretty much against my will. I told them I didn't want that, but they did it anyway. They're both in the crew I run with. Because of that, I didn't really make a big deal of it, and so yeah, it could happen again, meaning I have some responsibility. I wasn't really upset or anything, but I was kinda disappointed they didn't respect me enough to take no for an answer. Yeah, I guess they're still friends, but I might be starting to distance myself from the group, in more ways than the mandatory social distancing we all gotta do at the moment.
That sucks. It might be a good idea to tell them how you felt about that, if you're comfortable with that. They might learn a thing or two about boundaries and respect for girls. If they laugh it off, don't come anywhere near these guys again. They should be very thankful you didn't report them.
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

HomeIntruder wrote: 3 years ago
That sucks. It might be a good idea to tell them how you felt about that, if you're comfortable with that. They might learn a thing or two about boundaries and respect for girls. If they laugh it off, don't come anywhere near these guys again. They should be very thankful you didn't report them.
I didn't really complain about it since I didn't want to lose my friends (not just them, but the rest of the group). But, since we've had to do the social distancing thing, I don't hear from any of them that often now. We're beginning to be able to get out a little bit more, and I've managed to make a couple friends, and I think maybe a new network for socializing :lol: So I am probably done with them.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

CapturedKim wrote: 3 years ago
HomeIntruder wrote: 3 years ago
I didn't really complain about it since I didn't want to lose my friends (not just them, but the rest of the group). But, since we've had to do the social distancing thing, I don't hear from any of them that often now. We're beginning to be able to get out a little bit more, and I've managed to make a couple friends, and I think maybe a new network for socializing :lol: So I am probably done with them.
Good news!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 3 years ago At best tied up against your will is a,prank but even then legally it is assault and possibly false imprisonment. I have always made it clear my feelings to TUGs. Games,are fun for all involved. Yes I enjoy being tied up gagged and blindfolded for hours,on end, playing the kidnap victim etc, The tied to the bed scenes,in Alice Creed are some of my favourite because she spends,so long tied up gagged and blindfolded. But that is fiction. If you are really tied up against your will it is,assault, kidnapping, aggravated burglary. So x with someone tied up against their will is RAPE
That is true, maybe with the excemption of a prank without public humiliation. Whatever one dreams of or like in a RP is one thing, and thought should be free, but in RL it has to be consensual or it is crime.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Nainur wrote: 3 years ago
Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 3 years ago At best tied up against your will is a,prank but even then legally it is assault and possibly false imprisonment. I have always made it clear my feelings to TUGs. Games,are fun for all involved. Yes I enjoy being tied up gagged and blindfolded for hours,on end, playing the kidnap victim etc, The tied to the bed scenes,in Alice Creed are some of my favourite because she spends,so long tied up gagged and blindfolded. But that is fiction. If you are really tied up against your will it is,assault, kidnapping, aggravated burglary. So x with someone tied up against their will is RAPE
That is true, maybe with the excemption of a prank without public humiliation. Whatever one dreams of or like in a RP is one thing, and thought should be free, but in RL it has to be consensual or it is crime.
I think if you were charged with assault or knowledge kidnapping sway Nguyen "It was a prank would be no defence, possibly k y even admission of guilt. Even pranks,have to be consensual."
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 3 years ago
Nainur wrote: 3 years ago
I think if you were charged with assault or knowledge kidnapping sway Nguyen "It was a prank would be no defence, possibly k y even admission of guilt. Even pranks,have to be consensual."
again: I agree.
I wrote 'maybe'. You can not announce a prank beforehand, so consent has to be achieved afterwards and therein lies the risk ...
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

I'm one of those radical millennials who protested at a very large (take a guess) conference for world leaders several years ago and had to spend the entire day flat on my ass, dehydrated and royally pissed off, with my hands and feet zip tied so tight I swore off bondage for a year.

Fuck the police yo
webber1926
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by webber1926 »

I'm surprised they zip tied your feet. I hadn't seen or heard of that before.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic