Stories by Alveyman77 mmm/mmm

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Stories by Alveyman77 mmm/mmm

Post by Jason Toddman »

Alveyman77 was another early member of the original Tieupgates.net site who posted m/m stories in thar site's early years before disappearing abruptly and without warning. Here is the first of his stories.

My First Time
by alveyman77 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:05 pm

OK, this is the first time I’ve posted. I’ve been on the site a long time, but I’ve been too nervous to post. So anyway, here I go. I’ve been interested in tying people up since I was a kid. But I never did get the chance. And I never did like the idea of self bondage. I finally was able to start playing for real a couple months ago.

My best friend, Will, came to stay over one night a couple of months ago. We were both 16. I am about 6’4”, with a size 14 foot, and Will is about 5’7”, with a size 11 foot. We both play football and hockey at our school, so we’re kinda built. I was shirtless and barefoot, wearing only the boxers that I sleep in. Will was also shirtless, but he was still wearing shorts, low-cut socks, and his white and blue Nikes.

So anyway, one night last summer, the two of us were hanging out. My parents had gone on vacation, and said I could stay home by myself. My brothers and sister had gone to stay with my uncle while my parents were away. So Will and I were down in the basement watching a movie. There was a part where the good guy is captured by the villain, and he gets tied up. As we’re watching that part, Will suddenly blurts out, “Ian, I’m bored. Let me tie you up.” It caught me off-guard, but of course, this had been what I wanted forever. But not wanting to give away that I love tie-up-games, I gave Will a funny look before “reluctantly” agreeing. So Will went rummaging around in my garage and came out with a bundle of ropes and a roll of duct tape. He told me, “Lie down on your stomach, and put your hands behind your back.”

I did and he tied my hands behind my back. He wrapped the rope around my chest, securing my hands. He then tied my legs together at the knees and ankles. Then he used the rest of the rope to tie my feet to my arms, hogtying me. Then Will began pulling duct tape off and wrapping it around the ropes. “Hey,” I said, “that’s not fair.” He wrapped the duct tape around and around, then going back over my legs and arms with it. I called Will a bad thing, and then he shut me up. He took off one of his shoes and socks, and shoved the sock in my mouth. Then he put several layers of duct tape on my mouth. I “mmpphhed” at him angrily, but he ignored me. Satisfied with his work, Will went upstairs.

I struggled downstairs alone for about 20 minutes before Will came back downstairs. He said, “Ian, you look a little uncomfortable. Do you want to get untied?” I nodded my head yes, tired of struggling against the rope. “OK,” he said, “but first, I have to torture you a little bit.” I started thrashing when I heard that, but I couldn’t go anywhere. Will walked over to me and sat down on me to keep me still. Being my best friend, Will is the only one who knows where my most ticklish spot is; right below my toes. He slowly dragged one finger across my foot, and I started laughing hard into my gag. He tickled me for about 20 more minutes before he finally got up. Thinking I had had enough, Will untied me. We played some video games, and later went to sleep. But that was just the start of our games. I got my revenge later that night.

OK, so later that night, me and Will were playing video games. He got up to go to the bathroom, and while he was gone, I went and grabbed the ropes and tape and planned on getting Will when he came back into the room. I stood behind the door, and when he came back into my room, I jumped on him. I tackled him to the floor, and pinned his arms to his back. He knew what was coming, and since I was much bigger than he was, he just stopped fighting. I pulled his arms behind his back and tied them together. He was shirtless, and I pulled off his shoes, socks, and shorts, leaving him in just his boxers. Then I tied his ankles and knees together, and hogtied him like he had done to me. Then I used the same dirty sock he had put in my mouth to gag him, and wrapped tape around his head, securing the gag. I doubled all of the ropes like he did with tape, making sure that he was not going to escape. To annoy him some more, I took one of his shoes and tied the laces tightly around the back of his head, placing the shoe over his nose. Satisfied that he would be unable to get free, I left to watch some TV downstairs.

After a two hour movie, I went back upstairs to find Will in the same position I had left him. I’m sure he was aching from being tied up for a while, but I was not nearly done with him. I walked over to him as he looked back at me from the floor. I told him that I needed to return the favor and tickle him back. He began to struggle hard against the ropes, but he couldn’t do anything to get out. Unfortunately for Will, I also knew his ticklish spots, and he has them everywhere. I reached down and tickled his feet, and he screamed laughing into his gag. I tickled him all over everywhere for about 30 minutes. Finally, I decided he had enough torture, and let him rest a little while. I leaned over acting like I was going to untie him, but then I whispered in Will’s ear, “You shouldn’t have let me go so quickly. See, I’m smart enough to keep you tied up.”

I undid his hogtie, and separated his legs. I got him up on my bed and tied his legs apart to the bottom bedposts. Then I untied his hands, and tied them to the headboard, making him spread-eagle, face-up on my bed. He was still wearing only boxers and had his shoe still tied tightly to the front of his face. It is always a little chilly in our house, and I left Will tied up on my bed taking the covers off. Then, as a little added torture, I turned my ceiling fan on high, and went to the thermostat and turned it down several more degrees. It turned into an icebox in my room. I played video games for a while longer, and after about another hour, I went to sleep on the floor next to my bed. I left Will tied up on my bed all night. The next day, and for the rest of the week, we continued our game. We both ended up tied and tortured several more times that week, and two of our friends even came over and became a part of the game.

So the next day, Will was still tied up in the same position he was the night before. He was sleeping, but I untied him, and let him get dressed. We ate some breakfast and played some video games later. Will was planning on getting some revenge, but he knew that he couldn’t overpower me. So he had to wait for his opportunity. We passed most of the day in peace, until later that day I was stupid enough to let Will get me.

We were playing video games, and Will told me that we should make a bet on the game. He told me that the loser should get tied up for the rest of the day. It was around 2 pm. So I agreed, and of course, I lost. Will wasted no time in tying me up. He told me to strip once again to my boxers, and then he tied me the same way he had been tied all night. Then he gagged me again. I was tied tight and couldn’t move at all. Then Will took his shoe and put it over my nose, tying the laces tightly behind my head.

Then he left. He didn’t tickle me or torture me or anything. He just walked out. I found out later that he went downstairs and called our friends Matt and Tom, who live right down the street. Matt and Tom are identical twins, and they’re 17. They’re about 6’2” and have size 14 feet. They’re both on the school hockey and baseball teams. So Matt and Tom both came down, and Will brought them up to my room. They stood there for a moment looking at me. I looked pleadingly at them to untie me, and then they both eyed Will. The twins grabbed Will from both sides and wrestled him to the floor. They made him strip to his boxers. Frustrated, but beaten, Will stopped resisting and let Matt and Tom tie him up. They walked him over to the bed and then laid him on top of me. Will and I then both started thrashing but they had a firm hold on both of us.

So I was tied spread-eagle face up, Will was spread-eagle face down on top of me. Matt and Tom used some extra rope to tie our hands, arms, legs, feet, and chest together, securing us. Then they tied an extra rope around our lower body, pressing our crotches close together. Then they gagged and blindfolded me and Will, and then they left us alone. We started thrashing some, but didn’t want to fight too much with our crotches rubbing against each other. So we stopped fighting and waited for the twins to come back.

After what seemed like hours (it was only 30 minutes) Matt and Tom came back. They tickled me and Will for a while, making us squirm, while trying to keep our crotches still. The rubbing was killing me. Finally, they finished torturing us, and started to untie Will. After he was free, they told him that he could have his captive back, since I was already tied up before they came. I rolled my eyes, and then started yelling at them through my gag. But it was useless. I was once again at Will’s mercy. He left me tied there for the rest of the afternoon (it was only 4) and all night.

Finally, the next day, Will and the twins (who had called their mom and asked to stay over) untied me. Sore and aching, I was glad to be untied. After that, we were able to pass a while in peace. We hung out for a little while, until something eventually sparked the game again. And it was only Monday. My parents would not be back until the following Saturday. We’d have all week to play our TUG.

So, the next day, Monday, my friends and I passed most of the day in peace. We hung out at my house playing video games, and then we went to see a movie. We went to the little park on my street to play a little game of football. Then we went back to my house later that afternoon, and the TUG got sparked again.

We were all playing video games downstairs. Will got a phone call and went upstairs, and then a few minutes later, the house phone rang, so I ran upstairs to get it. Will stopped me, and said he was the one calling. He had faked it all to get the two of us alone without seeming suspicious. He told me that even though he had pretended to be OK with the twins after they untied him the day before, he had actually wanted revenge. And the twins had left me tied and at the mercy of Will, so I wanted revenge too. And what Will didn’t know, is that I wanted revenge on him too.

But our first obstacle was taking down the twins. Will and I were getting our stuff ready when Tom started walking up the stairs. He asked what we were doing and then he saw the stuff laid out. Will and I dashed at him before he could react. We wrestled him to the ground, as he called for his brother to come help him. Will and I overpowered Tom and tied his hands behind his back. Then Will went and jumped on Matt’s back to distract him as I tied Tom’s legs together. I then left him lying there and Will and I overpowered Matt, tying his arms and legs together. Because we had been so rushed to tie the twins, the bonds were badly done, so we retied their bonds, and then hogtied them. We gagged them with their own socks, and then blindfolded them with tape. After Will and I were sure that they could not escape, I carried them upstairs and locked them in my little closet.

Will and I went back downstairs. And played some more video games, and then ordered pizza. After a while, we went upstairs and pulled the twins out of my closet. They started fighting a little bit, but there was no way that they could escape. We carried them downstairs and ungagged them to feed them some pizza. Then we put their gags back in, and we carried them back up to my room. We undid their hogties, and then we untied them one at a time to strip them down to their boxers. Then we retied their arms and legs. Then, as revenge for how they tied me and Will, we put them in a 6-9 position. I tied them flat against each other’s body, and tied their faces into each other’s crotch. They struggled a lot, but eventually they gave up fighting. (Unfortunately, after this, we all made an agreement to do no more ties like this. Though the twins didn't get mad that we did this to them, since they had done something similar to me an Will, the two of them and Will didn't like these kind of ties. And I didn't want to mention that I liked it, so I went along with the agreement.)

Will and I left the twins there, and they stayed like that all night. We went back downstairs, and I pretended to be OK with Will. But a few minutes later, I got up to go to the bathroom, and jumped on Will as I walked behind him. He tried to fight me off, but I am much stronger than him, and I overpowered him quickly. I tied his hands and legs, and then I hogtied him tightly. I gagged him and blindfolded him like the twins. Then I carried him upstairs and set him on the floor next to Matt and Tom. I surveyed my handiwork once again, and then left the three boys lying together in my floor.

I left them tied there for the whole night, and most of the following morning. I knew that they would all three be after me later, but I was enjoying being the one in charge for the moment.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

A fun story, indeed :D
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I remember this from the Old board and enjoyed as much or more this time around. Thanks, Jason, for posting it.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Glad to read those stories! They were some of my favorites! Found another by Alveyman77

Initiating Jordan

by alveyman77 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:35 am

Jordan was about 6'1, with brown hair and a size 13 shoe. Me, Ian, was about 6'4, had short blond hair and had a size 14 shoe. I played football and hockey at my high school, so I was in good shape and built pretty well. Jordan was the same as he played football and baseball. This year I also tried out for the baseball team, and made it, so I played baseball with Jordan this year. So one Friday after a baseball game, Jordan was going to come over to my house and spend the weekend. Our parents were going out of town for the weekend and my little siblings were going away to my grandparents' house. Now ever since my first experience with my other friends (see my first post) I had only a few other TUGs. I'll write about them some time. But this time, I introduced Jordan to TUGs for the first time.

Friday after the baseball game, Jordan and I drove back to my house to spend the night for the weekend. We were both still wearing our baseball uniform, which consisted of our jersey, a white undershirt, our tight baseball pants, knee high socks pulled up over our pants, and our black cleats. We are the Raiders and the colors on our uniform are red and black. So anyway, after a hard game that we had lost that night, we smelled bad when we got back to the house. I immediately went to take a shower and Jordan was going to go after I finished. When I got out of the shower, I went to my room. Jordan was not playing on the computer or playing video games as I expected he would be, but he was sitting on the floor in front of my closet with my duffle bag of TUGs equipment. He had pulled out all of my ropes and tape, as well as a pair of handcuffs that I had gotten since my first time last summer. Jordan looked up from the floor at me somewhat apologetically, but he also had a little curiosity in his eyes.
"Ian, what is all of that stuff for?" he asked me, even though he already knew the answer.

I hesitated for a second, but I decided to tell Jordan the truth, since he is one of my closest friends. “Jordan, me and a few of my other friends just do this from time to time. We tie each other up as pranks, just for a fun. I paused for a moment. "And now that you know about it"

Jordan caught where I was going and knew what I was about to do. He tried to jump off of the floor and make a dash for the door, but there was no way that he would make it past me all the way from the floor. I blocked him and wrestled him down to the ground. I rolled him onto his stomach and forced his arms behind his back. I grabbed my handcuffs and cuffed his wrists together. I pulled off his cleats and one sock to torture him with later, and then I tied his ankles and knees together tightly, so he wasn't able to move at all. I used a little more rope to tie his elbows together and then to tie his arms to his back. I finally brought his feet, one bare and one socked, to meet his hands and tied them together into a tight hogtie. I sat back to admire my work.

"Can you move at all?"

Jordan tried struggling hard against his bonds, but he made no headway against the ropes. "No I can't move any. Get me out of here." When I refused, Jordan cussed me out.

"Now, we can't have any language like that" I told him. "We'll just have to shut you up if you're going to be saying things like that Jordan." Jordan started thrashing when I started reaching for him, but he was going nowhere. I grabbed his baseball sock that I had taken off of him and moved toward his mouth with it. He shut his mouth and refused to open it, so I held his nose closed. He tried to hold his breath, but he was gasping for air within a few minutes. When he opened his mouth to breath, I shoved the sock into his mouth and wrapped duct tape around it about five or six times. Jordan tested the gag, but only a muffled "mmmm" came out. Then, just for added torture for Jordan, I pulled off two small strips of duct taped and placed them over his eyes. Then, I took one of his cleats that I had pulled off and tied it over his nose. After running for a few hours in them, they smelled horrible and Jordan tried to shake the cleat off of his face. But, feeling mean, I tied the laces tightly behind his head, and then used a little duct tape to ensure that the shoe would not come off of his nose.

"Now we can start the fun part" I said maniacally. Jordan "mmmed" curiously, but he didn't see me reaching for his bare foot. I grabbed Jordan's legs and sat on top of him so that he could not thrash too much and then I proceeded to tickle him mercilessly. Jordan's feet are extremely ticklish, so he was squirming and trying to get away the whole time, but I kept a firm hold on him. I had him screaming into his gag for about 15 minutes before I finally let off him. After I stopped tickling him, I ran down to the kitchen to grab a few ice cubes. I returned to my room and began to rub them around on the sole of his foot. He started yelling again, and trying to get away, but I kept a hold on him and forced him still until all five cubes of ice had completely melted. After this I tickled him a little bit more, but I had really run out of ideas for the time, so I stopped torturing him. I was not quite ready to let Jordan go quite yet, as it was only 10 on the first night of the weekend, and my parents would not be home until Monday morning. That gave me a full two more days to continue our weekend long TUG, and I was not anxious to see what Jordan might do to me if he got out.

I had plans for more torture and other ties that I wanted to try out on Jordan, so I was in no hurry to let my victim go. Getting up, I said to Jordan that I was going to go play video games and that I'd be back in a few hours. He protested, wanting to get untied. He also smelled really bad, having not had a shower before I got out and tied him up. I know that he must have felt nasty, but I just left him tied on the floor of my room. I would come back in a few hours to continue Jordan's initiating TUG.

He had been tied up on the floor of my bedroom for a few hours after our game that night when I finally went back upstairs. When he heard me walking toward him he called to me through the gag. I figured that he had been tortured enough so I didn't tickle him any more. I released his hogtie and let him stretch his legs a little bit. I took the cleat off of his face and the tape off of his eyes, but I decided to leave the dirty sock taped in his mouth. I untied his legs and took off his other sock. I then grabbed his baseball pants and started to pull them off. He tried to struggle away, but I told him to hold still. I pulled his pants off exposing his sweaty jock strap underneath. I then told him I was going to untie his hands to take off his uniform top. He complied, knowing how much worse it might be if he struggled. He took off his jersey and the white undershirt leaving him almost completely naked, save for the little jock he was wearing. I retied his hands behind his back and led him downstairs.

I pulled a chair to sit in front of the TV and sat him down in it. I grabbed the roll of duct tape to tie him down into it. I secured both of his legs to the legs of the chair, all the way from his ankles up to his knees. I then slowly untied his arms to retie them one at a time to the arms of the chair, from his wrists to his elbows. I then wrapped plenty of duct tape around his chest securing him to the back of the chair. I turned on the TV and popped in one of my mother's sappy chick movies. I set the DVD to play automatically so that it would repeat without my having to restart it. And then I left him there. Jordan protested immediately, but I ignored him and walked upstairs. Thinking that he couldn't get free from his bonds and that the movie was good enough torture, I decided that I would lay down and rest my eyes for a few minutes.

Suddenly, I jolted awake. I knew instantly that I had fallen asleep, and into a very deep sleep at that, because I lay bound tightly on the floor staring at Jordan's bound feet inches from my face. Jordan had managed to free himself from the chair downstairs and snuck up on me while I was asleep. I was completely out of it, because Jordan managed to slowly strip me out of my clothes, taking off my bed shirt and pants, as well as my boxers leaving me completely naked. Even then, I didn't wake up, but continued to sleep soundly as he bound my ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, and elbows with lots of duct tape. He taped my hands to my upper body and then using a piece of rope he brought my ankles up to meet my bound hands, securing me in a tight hogtie. Still, I was asleep, so Jordan laid me on the floor, found one of my own baseball socks from my pile of dirty clothes, and stuffed it in my mouth. He secured it with lots of duct tape. He then added one final touch before he began to prod me awake with his feet. When I came around, I realized that he had taken off his dirty jock strap and tied it around my nose. I furiously tried to shake it off, but it wouldn't move any, and neither would anything else. I was stuck at Jordan's mercy.

I lay down on the floor looking up at Jordan waiting for whatever he was going to pull. He stood there in my room (he was naked too, having taken off his jock. apparently it doesn't bother Jordan.) looking down at me thoughtfully. Finally he reached down for me and began to tickle me. I was laughing hard into my gag for several minutes before he let up. He sat back a little and eyed me curiously. "You really like this, don't you?" he said, motioning downwards. I reddened immediately, but Jordan said, "that's OK, I'm glad you introduced me to the game. I kind of like this too." He smiled at me before picking me up to carry me somewhere. To make me uncomfortable, he carried me upside down with my face pressed up to his exposed crotch. He carried me downstairs, thankfully bypassing the chick movie that was still playing in the living room. He carried me into the garage where there was a pole running up the middle of the floor. I had used it a few times before to tie some other friends of mine. Jordan untied my hogtie and pulled me to my feet. He then untied my arms and quickly retied them above my head. He ran a string from my bound wrists through a ring at the top of the pole and pulled it tight. My body stretched taut as I tried to keep my feet on the floor. He then moved along the length of my body taping me to the pole at my wrists, elbows, shoulders, chest, stomach, waist, thighs, knees, and ankles. He then tied another of our long baseball socks around my eyes, blindfolding me. Jordan was very sure that I was not going to get free from my tie.

Jordan then walked back into the house. He shut the door and turned off the light, plunging me into complete darkness. I struggled against my bonds, but there was no way that I was going to get free. I finally quit resisting and stood there waiting for him to return. I thought that he would return quickly to at least let me go to sleep, even if he didn't untie me, but I found out later that he went upstairs to my room and fell asleep on the bed, completely forgetting about me. He was exhausted, like me, from the baseball game and the TUG that night, so he slept for the whole night and into a good part of the morning. Around 11 on Saturday morning, Jordan finally came back to the garage. But I was still not free yet.

I heard Jordan moving around the house early Saturday morning. The garage leads directly into the kitchen and I heard him going around fixing something to eat. My stomach started growling and I realized that I was extremely hungry. I tried to yell through my gag at him, but he either didn't hear me or he was ignoring me. He waited several hours after finishing his breakfast to finally come into the garage.

Jordan, now showered and clothed, walked to me in the middle of the room and cut me down off the pole. I thankfully brought my arms down from above my head and was able to relax, however I was not freed yet. Jordan picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and then carried me into the house. I began to struggle and moan as Jordan passed the kitchen and he stopped for a moment. He asked me if I wanted something to eat and I shook my head yes. He said that we'd find out just how hungry I was. I didn't like where he was going with that.

He took the dirty jock off my nose and the sock gag out of my mouth. I was finally able to breathe fresh air and actually speak again. I asked Jordan what he had planned and he responded that I would only be fed if I did exactly what I was told to do. I had not eaten since before the game the night before, so I was starving. I reluctantly agreed and asked what I had to do. Jordan untied everything but my hands and then told me to follow him upstairs where he helped me put on a pair of boxers. I then was directed back downstairs where my feet were retied. Jordan laid me on the floor on my stomach and then told me that the fun was about to start.

Jordan stuck his foot in my face and told me to begin kissing his feet. I tried to pull away, but then Jordan reminded me that I wouldn't get any food if I refused. I slowly moved closer to his bare feet and quickly kissed the top of his foot. Unfortunately, Jordan didn't think that this was good enough to deserve food, so he told me that I had to hold it out for a full 20 seconds, and it had to be on the bottom of the foot. I regarded his foot for a moment, and decided that it would be worth it to finally get some food. I complied with his instructions and then asked if I could have some food now. But Jordan said that I was only getting started. His next instruction to me was to lick his foot. I didn't really want to, but I slowly stuck out my tongue and licked the bottom of his foot from the heel all the way up to his toes. Jordan then added for me to lick in between his toes for some added torture. I unwillingly complied with the increasingly gross requests, really wanting some breakfast now.

I guess that Jordan finally decided that I had enough torture and was ready for some breakfast. He went to the kitchen and came back with a bagel. He was about to start feeding it to me when he got another idea. He ran to grab the phone and came back to me. He asked which of my friends I tied up on a regular basis and told me to invite them over. Will, my best friend and also friends with Jordan, was one of my main TUGs buddies that I ended up tying a lot. I told Jordan the number and then talked Will into coming over to spend the night. He didn't suspect anything was wrong and agreed to be over in 30 minutes. Will is about 5'7" with medium-length blond hair and he wore size 11 shoes.

Jordan finally let me eat my bagel, but he wasted no opportunity to torture me. Jordan held the bagel with his feet, tearing off small pieces and making me eat them from his toes. I was so hungry that I didn't care, quickly finishing my breakfast. Jordan then let me up to use the bathroom. After I came out, I was immediately retied. My wrists were tied together behind my back and my elbows tied as well. Then my ankles and knees were bound. I was brought downstairs and left in the living room while Jordan prepared for Will to come. Eventually, I heard a knock at the door. Jordan came to open it for Will, telling him that I was taking a shower and would be out in a minute. Will walked in and took his stuff up to my room before coming back down. He walked into the living room and saw me tied up in the floor and then he turned to Jordan who was holding the handcuffs.

Will cursed as he turned to run but he knew immediately that he was going to be beaten. Jordan was much bigger than him and easily took him down. Pinned underneath Jordan, Will agreed to go along with Jordan. He stood up and stripped down to his boxers. He then let Jordan tie him up similar to me with some rope and gagged both of us with dirty baseball socks. Then he placed me and Will side by side on the floor. He sat in a chair next to our heads and turned on the TV, then placed his feet on both of our faces. For the next several hours, Will and I were forced to smell Jordan's feet, both of us at his mercy.

Will and I stayed positioned under Jordan's smelly feet for several hours. Jordan finally got finished watching TV and decided that Will and I needed to be tortured some. Leaving us on the floor, he went to grab the stuff he needed for torturing us. When he came back, he was holding Will's shoes in his hands. He placed one over each of our noses and tied the laces behind our heads. They smelled pretty bad, and I was getting tired of having to smell feet all day. Then he took two clips and placed them on my nipples, pinching them extremely hard. It hurt so bad. I guessed from the moans that Will made that Jordan put clips on his chest as well. Then I waited, wondering what was coming next.

Jordan grabbed my bound legs and began to tickle my feet. I started jumping like crazy trying to get away from Jordan, but I had no chance. I was tickled for a pretty long time before Jordan finally let me rest. He then moved on to Will, tickling him all over. I heard Will groaning for a long time while Jordan tickled him. Then Jordan stopped tickling Will too. He finished his torture by pulling on the clips he had on my nipples, causing them to pinch tighter and hurt like nothing else before they finally came off. He then repeated with Will before leaving us alone tied up on the floor of my room. He was bored and went upstairs to my room to play video games.

We waited for a few minutes and Jordan didn't come back. I rolled over onto my side and caught Will's eyes. We needed to get out, so we wriggled across the floor towards each other until our hands met behind our backs. Will grabbed at my duct taped wrapped arms and managed to make small tear and ripped it off. I pulled Will's smelly shoe off of my face and took out my dirty sock gag. Then I reached down to Will and took off all of his duct tape bonds. I pulled the shoe off of his face and then he spit out his gag. After we were both free, Will and I immediately began plotting our revenge against Jordan. We were both still wearing only boxers, but our clothes were upstairs in my room. We went into the kitchen to get some food and then sat down biding our time.

After playing for a while, Jordan finally came back downstairs. When he walked into the living room, where we had been tied up, he saw that we were gone. He cautiously walked into the kitchen where we had patiently been waiting. He spotted us and turned to run, but it was too late for him. Will and I grabbed Jordan and wrestled him to the ground. We grabbed a roll of tape and prepared to tie him up. Jordan was defeated and he agreed to let us tie him up. We stood him up and forced him to strip to his boxers then led him to the living room. We placed Jordan face down on the floor and put his hands behind his back. We wrapped tape around his arms and then taped his arms to his chest. Then we taped his legs tightly together. Then Will and I, tired of being tied up all day, left Jordan lying on the floor. We went to my room to get dressed, then we went outside to play some basketball, leaving Jordan tied up inside for several hours.

Will and I spent most of the afternoon (we had left Jordan tied up at about 1) outside playing. We had a one-on-one basketball game going for a while, then we switched to playing catch, and we threw a football around too. I had been tied up since the night before, and it felt good to get out and play for a long time. Finally, when it was getting into the late afternoon, Will and I took a 3 mile run. We play lots of sports, so we like to keep in shape all the time, and we couldn't waste an opportunity to get our shoes and socks very smelly and sweaty for Jordan when we got back. After we got done, it was beginning to get dark, so I told Will we needed to get back to Jordan and torture him for a while.

We returned to the house and found Jordan exactly like we left him, tied tightly on the floor and gagged, ready for torture. I grabbed Jordan by his bound feet and dragged him over to the couch so that Will and I could torture him in comfort. I slipped my shoes off and placed them on either side of Jordan's face. Then I took my smelly socked feet and began to rub them all over his face. There was nowhere for him to go, so he was stuck with the stench of my feet under his nose. And while I was busy around Jordan's head, Will had moved down to his bare feet and began to tickle Jordan mercilessly. After quite a while of this torture my feet had started to lose as quite a pungent odor as they had started with, so I switched places with Will. He then removed his shoes as well and began to rub them across Jordan's face. I took over his position as torturer.

I decided to go grab some clips to put on his nipples. Jordan moaned through his gag, protesting the pain in his chest. Then I went to the kitchen and grabbed some ice which I put down Jordan's boxers. He started to struggle against his bonds, and then I started to tickle him again. He began to spaz out under the tape bonds, and we kept him there for quite a while longer. Then I decided that we should give him some other torture instead. I ripped the tape off of Jordan's mouth and told him that he was going to get a taste of his own medicine. Jordan immediately began protesting, but I assured him that if he didn't do exactly what I said, he would be tied up outside, butt naked, all night long, leaving him out there to be discovered by the paper boy the next morning. Jordan quieted down and told me to do my worst.

Of course, I tried to oblige him as well as I could. I told Jordan that he needed to start kissing the bottom of my feet if he didn't want anything bad to happen to him for the night. He started to kiss my feet right away without hesitation. Will then moved in the way and got some action on his feet as well. Then, as Jordan had forced me to do earlier, I told him to change to licking instead. He licked all across the bottom of both of mine and Will's feet, and then went to going between the toes. I made him lie there and do that for a long while before I let him rest. He seemed like he was tired of tasting feet all evening, but I figured that he well deserved it. I took one of my socks and one of Will's and stuffed them into Jordan's mouth. I wrapped his head in duct tape to secure the disgusting socks in place. Will then picked up one of his shoes and tied it over Jordan's nose to force him to continue inhaling the great scent of our feet. Then we left him tied up there on the floor and we went up to my room to play video games for a while.

After a few hours of Halo, I heard a phone ringing from downstairs. I ran down and heard the ringing coming from Jordan's pants that were lying on the floor next to him. I grabbed his phone and checked the caller, who turned out to be his mom. I answered the phone and told her that he was in the shower. She gave me a message to relay, which I told him when I hung up. There were some things that needed doing at their house the following morning and she needed him home for the night. I had told her we planned to see a late movie, so she gave him until 2 in the morning to be home. I then ran back upstairs to make some plans with Will.

It was about 10 now, so we had a couple of hours before Jordan needed to be home. We went downstairs to prepare our final torture. I pulled Will's shoe off of Jordan's face and took out his gag. He spit the dirty socks onto the floor and told me that I should let him out to go home. I told him he wasn't off that easily, and we still had some plans for him. I told him that Will and I could overpower him if he tried anything, and that we would send him home naked if he tried anything. He agreed, and allowed us to remove the tape binding his hands and feet together. We stood him up and walked him to the front door. Jordan protested, but I reminded him that at least he still had his boxers on for the time being.

He complied with my demands and walked out to the car. I opened the trunk and he crawled inside. I bound his hands and feet back together with some more tape and covered his mouth once again. I told him we were going for a ride and then I shut the trunk. Will and I ran back inside to get ready to go. We quickly showered and changed clothes. I threw on some jeans and a polo, and Will borrowed a pair of my cargo shorts and a t-shirt. He also had to borrow a pair of socks since his were covered in Jordan's spit. We went down, jumped in the car, and went to see a movie, exactly like we told Jordan's mom.

There was just one minor change. Jordan stayed in the trunk the whole time.

After the movie was over (I forget what we had gone to see) Will and I went back to the car. We pulled behind the building so that we could privately check on our prisoner. Jordan was angrily screaming at us from the trunk but he could do nothing to make us let him go. We checked to make sure that he was still alright, and then we shut the trunk and headed towards his neighborhood. It was around 12 30 and he had until 2 to be back home. We were about to take him back to his house, when we decided we'd have one last moment of torture. We parked at the top of his neighborhood (he lives in a rather large development, and his house is somewhere around the middle). Will and I popped the trunk and pulled Jordan out. We untapped his feet which allowed him to be able to walk around. Then I pulled the tape off of his mouth. Then I told Jordan we had one last surprise for him.

Will took Jordan's bag of clothes and threw it back in the trunk. Jordan gave us a confused look as we pushed him down to the ground. With his hands still taped behind his back, he couldn't do anything as we pulled down his boxers and left him sitting butt naked at the top of his neighborhood. Then I told him that he had a long walk and that I hoped he wasn't seen. He immediately knew what I was inferring and he got pissed off really quickly. Will pulled Jordan to his feet and then we both jumped into the car and sped out of the development.

We actually left Jordan there and went back to my house. We didn't find out until school the following Monday what happened to him. After we left and Jordan figured out that we weren't coming back, he ran off into the woods next to the road. He was naked and tied and had to get to his house. He snuck past all of his neighbors' houses trying to avoid anyone that may see him. At one house, there was a dinner party that had carried on through the night out on a patio that he had to sneak past. He was nearly caught, but he managed to get all the way to his house unnoticed. However, then he had to deal with his parents. They were still awake, and he waited for nearly 2 hours before they finally went upstairs and went to sleep. Jordan was finally able to get into the house. He went to the kitchen and managed to cut his bound hands free with a pair of scissors. He the crept past his parent's and sister's rooms all the way to his where he was finally able to get dressed. He was very unhappy the next time that we saw him at school.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Argh! [mention]cj2125[/mention] I was going to post that myself on the weekend. Spoilsport!!! :P
Only reason I had not done so already is because people keep complaining that I post too quickly and they can't keep up! :lol:
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Sorry [mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] ! I found it by accident and got hyper excited since I hadn't read it in a long time... well, I saved you the work of editing the glitches right? :mrgreen:
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago Sorry @Jason Toddman ! I found it by accident and got hyper excited since I hadn't read it in a long time... well, I saved you the work of editing the glitches right? :mrgreen:
Not really. I had already edited my own copy. :P
Not to worry though; I can understand the enthusiasm. That's why i wanted to re-post his stories myself. In fact, I almost posted initiating jordan first as it was the first story of his i had read and liked it better of the two.
If you find a third one i don't know about myself however, feel free to post it since afaik there are only these two.
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

Wow, one of my favorite stories! Thanks for re-posting it!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Phenomenal story!
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

Dang I miss this guy sm 🥺🥺

I cannot believe his school mascot was the same as my high school mascot

What if he went to my high school🤔🤔
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

I wanted to update this forum cause I actually ran into Alveyman77 on another site!! He is doing well and he has plans on writing stories on Nifty, I am trying to get him to join us again too so let's hope!
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Ayu wrote: 3 years ago I wanted to update this forum cause I actually ran into Alveyman77 on another site!! He is doing well and he has plans on writing stories on Nifty, I am trying to get him to join us again too so let's hope!
That would be good news. And even if he didn't want to resume writing here, perhaps someone could arrange to obtain permission from him to reproduce his other storie posted at other sites here. :mrgreen:
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

Jason Toddman wrote: 3 years ago
Ayu wrote: 3 years ago I wanted to update this forum cause I actually ran into Alveyman77 on another site!! He is doing well and he has plans on writing stories on Nifty, I am trying to get him to join us again too so let's hope!
That would be good news. And even if he didn't want to resume writing here, perhaps someone could arrange to obtain permission from him to reproduce his other storie posted at other sites here. :mrgreen:
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTEEE
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Ayu wrote: 3 years ago
Jason Toddman wrote: 3 years ago
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTEEE
Gee, why didn't *I* think of that? ;) Just make sure you get his actual permission before posting any stories of his.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic