How does the slipper taste? M/M (pt. 2 added)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Fleece0123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How does the slipper taste? M/M (pt. 2 added)

Post by Fleece0123 »

Hey, read the site for ages but this is my first time sharing.

Bit of a brief explanation I enjoy bondage and fleece, fur and fluffy things.

This story was last year I was 18 and let’s say Tommy was 19. I was house sitting for someone we both knew and he came over to play some PS4 and relax. I always liked finding a reason to tie and gag him he was smaller than me but much stronger than me unfortunately.

We had a running thing (started by me without him knowing my reasons) where I started shoving his fleece slipper in his face or mouth when I could catch him off guard.

On this day we were playing borderlands I think and their was a fluffy belt for a bathrobe that I had put in the room saying the dog had brought it in or something, I ended up tying it round his wrist and pulling on his arm to make him lose. Eventually after some joking about I told him to give me his other wrist, he said no obviously. But I wasn’t accepting that so I jumped on him trying to get his other arm we wrestled for a while but I couldn’t get him tied. Eventually I “gave in” I then told him some story about how I knew nots from boys brigade and I was curious if I’d actually manage to tie him up in a way he couldn’t get out. I said it a few times and he said fine 😈 I told him to put his arms behind his back and got to work tying him as best I could with the belt. I left him to try and get out and he said he couldn’t. After a minute or two I left him and ran upstairs. I knew their was a old fluffy slipper in one of the rooms of this house I grabbed it and cane running back down. I found him trying to pull out of his ties. To no avail.

I showed him the slipper to a look of disgust and walked toward him. I spun him round and pulled him onto the couch and shoved it into his face as he tried to resist. After a few moments of me pushing the smelly old fluffy slipper on his nose I told him I’d untie him, if, he opened his mouth. After around a minute or 2 he gave in and opened his mouth. I pushed the slipper in and held it their for around a minute or two before deciding id finally let him go.

I untied him and he threw the slipper across the room and the belt. Knowing I’d beat him this time he conceded and we just went back to playing our game.

So yeah that’s one of my experiences that I thought I’d share 😁 hope it was ok. Would love to chat to anyone else with any similar interests!
Last edited by Fleece0123 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Of course it's alright to share and thanks for doing so.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Fleece0123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fleece0123 »

Thought I’d add another small little story of my experiences with this friend of mine.

A little bit before the last story I was with my friend Tommy at his place, I was their often, honestly felt like I was their more than at mine, was always like a second home to me. That day Tommy had picked me up from my place and we went to the gym. We speant an hour or so working out and came back to his for dinner.

After we ate we went to play the Xbox as we usually did. He had recently bought a new Xbox one and it was his first new console so he was still quite new to games in general. As a rule I could beat him at anything, except fifa 😅

We started by playing cod 4, we were on a small map with the normal first to ‘blank’ score to win. He was getting continually more frustrated much to my enjoyment. I decided to start playing with my hands behind my back just to rub it in further. (Turned out that’s much easier than you would think) I joked I could easily beat him with my hands tied behind my back, he scoffed and said it’s be different if they were actually tied since my wrists would be tight together and it’s be much harder to hold the controller. I brushed it off, I could still beat him I said. We kept playing for a few seconds and I decided to chance it. I asked him if he wanted to give it a try, see if I could beat him. He hesitated but with some taunting from me he agreed.

At first he said he didn’t know what to use, I had already thought all that through many a time 😜 I suggested we use the belt of his bathrobe that was hanging out of his drawers. This had been on my mind a long time since I adore the feeling of fluffy things when being bound and or gagged. Unfortunately he pointed out that the belt of his robe was attached and not just a sash through loops, but he excitedly yelled for his sister right after (I should mention he is the type to live at his parents till he’s 30 and so did and still does) she came through and he asked her if he could borrow the belt to her robe and explained the situation. Honestly I was a little embarrassed but hearing him talk about it excited me a lot. She said it was in the wash, said we were childish and walked away... she was 14 at the time 😂

He rather defetedly gave up but then I pointed to a tie and said well we could always use that? He smiled and jumped for it excitedly. Finally it was happening he was gonna tie me up, I put my arms behind my back and he got to work looping the tie round my wrists. Honestly it was SO tight I did not expect it at all. He seemed to be determined to win. I could barely move my wrists as I struggled to pick up the controller.

We got to playing I was so excited and loving ever momment of this so I decided to drag it out as long as I could. I kept running and hiding, I purposely had chose a large map for this. I speant around 30 minutes bound. Then with the timer ticking down decided to prove my point. As I knew I could I continued to destroy him 😂😂 he was so angry! And in his frustration demanded that we switched positions and play fifa. I was shocked to say the least but I was definetly not missing this chance. He changed the games and sat down again turning his back for me to tie his hands. To which I pointed out... umm I’m still tied up... he laughed at himself and proceeded to untie me. My wrists were red from the tie. He handed me the tie and turned with his wrists behind his back.

I got to work... though honestly... I’m crap at knots 😂 I did my very best though and tied it as tight as I could with a massive smile on my face the whole time. We went straight to the game and I got the first goal. I laughed as he complained and we continued. Or should I say he continued to score 6 goals. I got my ass kicked 😂 he laughed as he taunted me for losing. Now I am not as patient as him when I lose.

As I said in my last post we had a running ‘gag’ (seems fitting 😂) of me smothering him with his fleece slipper with a fluffy lining. And with my loss and him tied this seemed like the perfect opportunity to shove his smelly slipper on his face and hopefully I thought his mouth as a proper gag. I grabbed the slipper and in one motion pounced on the bed wrapping my arm behind his head and slamming the slipper to his mouth and nose making sure to have as much of the slipper covering his face as I possibly could, I caught him by surprise I think so he sat without struggling for a few moments, then suddenly his hands grabbed me and shoved me to the bed, he took the slipper and aggressively rubbed it all over my face standing up and laughing. I was so confused and in shock. What just happened!? He was tied up! Evidently the restraints were done horribly 😅 my bad. But more importantly he just shoved the slipper in my face and I was to in shock to enjoy it. What awful luck!

We continued to play and I continued to get walloped at fifa until eventually we left for him to drive me home. With me still extatic about all the nights events.

Thanks anyone who reads this and my first story. I’ll maybe share some more in the future. Would love to chat with people about their experiences and intrests I always love to meet knew people with similar intrests. Especially if their in Scottish!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story! The “I bet you couldn’t do it with your hands tied” seems to be popular with tuggers - I know I used it to my own advantage a few times!

Thanks for sharing
Fleece0123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fleece0123 »

Yeah it’s always a great way to have a tug without any suspicion 😂 very handy
Tapejake101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapejake101 »

Sounds fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic