A Professional Damsel's First Job (M/F, F/F) Complete!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Sportsfan wrote: 4 years ago Never been a fan of a stories with damsels who are held and tortured against their will, or who are otherwise genuinely hating the predicament they are in. The site is called Stories of Tie up Games after all. Torture isn't a game. This story has an incredibly interesting dynamic because on one side, you do have a damsel that strongly dislikes their predicament and doesn't want to be there, but it's all the act of someone who loves it, which makes the whole storyline so much more playful/easier to swallow than if "Lynette" was the sole persona. I think it's an absolutely genius idea.
Thanks a lot! I am also no torture fan (or the torture that really hurts, teasing and tickling is fine), but those stories are often have too one-dimensional characters to like/dislike them. The sub is always bound, gagged, and neglected, leaving little room for dialogue or even body language, only their predictable thoughts. Little engagement between the characters creates little engagement with the reader. So the torture also feels less realistic, and hence does not create the anger/emotions. This is also the reason Elaine is often ungagged. It makes the bondage less strict but the writing more diverse if the dom is the only other character in the scene.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

“Elaine, pepperoni? Or tuna?” Geraint asked after cutting her free from the red tape casts that curled her arms and legs together.

“Pepperoni,” Elaine replied, still panting from her efforts. She stretched her leg, gulped her glass of water, and lazed down on one of the colorful beanbags in the cramped, musty utility basement that one bulb lighted. “But get those rotten bells out first. I detest them. Letting cows and sheep wear them is animal cruelty.”

Isabelle set her own pizza on a wanky table, and both removed the ornaments from one of Elaine’s braids. She let her hair drop freely, as Geraint browsed his journal. “Girls, the firm grants you a week of vacation after next week. You can explore NYC, pay a family visit, or recline and train at the HQ. Your call. Isabelle, your next project is playing a snobby, spoiled Hollywood actress. An older couple abducts you with their RV and drives you across the country.”

“So another bitch? Right. I’m being typecasted. Any jobs where I’m innocent, charming, or virtuous?”

“No worries,” Elaine said. “Your character fits an obnoxious, cruel egomaniac well.”

Isabelle elbowed Elaine gently before Geraint proceeded with the news. “Elaine, two short, week-long jobs for you. First, you’re seized violently during a solo hike in the mountains in Idaho. Then you play a journalist infiltrating a doomsday cult, who gets exposed. A large group often makes the assignment exciting and intense but also less creepy and awkward.”

“Fantastic. Amazing tasks. I can’t wait,” Elaine smirked, content with the jobs.

“You’ll receive more details soon. Now let’s return to your current job. Elaine, you found your client’s soft spot, and don’t twist it, you exploited it. Yeah, his conscience troubled him before, but you drove him off the edge. I grasp Lynette’s point of view, detesting her abductor, but Elaine, not cool.”

“I obeyed his orders. The straitjacket photo shoot was less intense, so I was rude and bratty. My knees hurt, and he humiliated me. No way, Lynette enjoyed that.”

“True, but your client fancies those absurd positions but without your whining. He likes you, is satisfied, and adores your tantrums. Make no mistake; you’re doing well. One correction: After this afternoon’s scene, Lynette discovers that Mr. DuBois does not harm her while vulnerable and in peril. She feels safe and relaxed in bondage but still aspires to escape, deems him creepy, and loathes her lovely fellow damsel. Agreed?”

Isabelle laughed, emphasizing wronging Elaine was marvelous. Geraint replied their client would interfere eventually and punish Isolde.

“Great,” Elaine said after a moment of thought. “Isolde keeps blackmailing me emotionally?”

“Likely. Isabelle’s decision. Your client will stop humiliating you, but the ties and your photo sorting job remain. Now eat your pizza, then you can shower and dress.”

Elaine complied and listened to Geraint clarifying Isabelle’s role: a ruthless oppressor who makes Lynette’s life intolerable. “Be manipulative, so courteous to Ms. Silverman, Madeleine, and Sebastian, but mainly Mr. DuBois himself. Endure misery and shame to damage Lynette. Clear?”

Isabelle beamed, and Elaine inquired, who Sebastian was.

“Forget him, Elaine. You’ll encounter him soon. I won’t spoil the surprise,” Geraint said before he coughed and strived to appear earnest. “Isolde, dear, mind helping Lynette to the shower? Mr. DuBois awaits you in the kitchens afterward.”

“With pleasure,” Isabelle smirked devilish. She clutched Elaine’s collar, yanking her to the floor. “Follow me, lazy shrimp. A cold shower might fix your hideous face. Crawl before me. NOW!”

Geraint chuckled as Elaine assumed her role, pleading Isolde to stop. To no avail, as Isolde delivered her a kick that both acted to be less tender. “Lynette, today’s lesson: Our shower also cools water. Remarkable, isn’t it?”

Isabelle secured a ball-gag in her mouth, urging her not to discard it, and Elaine crawled into the shower. She followed the usual steps, but the new program startled her: ice-cold jets burned her body and tossed her across the tiny space. Firehoses blasted from all directions as tonnes of water dropped from above in irregular intervals.

“Ahhmmmppfff!” Elaine shrieked, delighted with her gag. Otherwise, her yelling would be audible throughout the mansion. She refound her balance and concentrated, hoping to survive the hellish ordeal. Her hands protected her face, and her fetus position shielded her decently.

“Enjoying yourself?” Isolde’s crackling voice said. “According to your screams, you do. Shame there’s no camera, but tomorrow you sing a song here, or it gets ugly. Okay?”

Elaine’s reply was muffled away, but Isolde stated she detected: “Yes, please!” Seconds later, the cold hoses were swapped for the blow-dryer and her new outfit: a modest red short-sleeved leotard with V-neckline. A note in Isabelle’s handwriting described dumping her gag here, and she obeyed, crawling back.

“Lynette, I hope I’ve not distressed you this morning. I couldn’t control myself. I’ll fix this and teach you the beauty and appeal of bondage. Forgiven and forgotten?” Mr. DuBois pressed, guiding her to the attic’s photo studio.

“Nope,” Elaine answered, seeing two yoga mats on the floor. “Doesn’t change that your a sadistic, kidnapping monster.”

“Please, I beg you, provide me with a second chance.”

Elaine turned away, trying to distance herself. “Okay then, I’ll enter whatever horrendous torture you’ve planned unbiased. That’s my best offer. You may jail my body, but my mind roams free.”

“That’s already exceptionally generous, but your mind is mine too. Our contract, remember?” Mr. DuBois replied, as two more people entered the room. Madeleine in a yellow leotard like Elaine’s but blindfolded and cuffed with ropes behind her, and a boy, who Elaine judged to be slightly younger. He wore a black t-shirt of a tabletop RPG, blue jeans, and gray sneakers. “Oh, Lynette, meet my son Sebastian. He helps out today.”

“Hi...” Elaine stumbled, taking another step back as Sebastian spoke the same. He untied his damsel, his sister Elaine deduced, and they gawked in each other’s eyes. Madeleine had always been blindfolded and masked earlier, so they introduced themselves. “Sorry about last night,” Elaine added.

“It’s okay,” Madeleine giggled, who like her brother, had inherited her father’s bluish-green eyes. “I hope you slept well in the cage.”

“Surprisingly, I did, thanks,” Elaine responded, grasping no usual prisoner would have that intel. Then Mr. DuBois directed them to the yoga mats matching their leotard’s colors and stood before them.

“Girls, today, you’re trying meditative bondage. Nothing scary. Relax, explore your bonds, and unwind,” Mr. DuBois said, playing meditation music on his laptop. “Stand still... Face forward, your feet apart for stability... keep your arms next to your body... Close your eyes...”

His voice was softer, he spoke slower, and Elaine complied as he directed their breathing: “Breath in… breath out...” She peeked a few times, waiting on a reprimand, but none came, so she submitted. “Focus on your big toes. Feel them... Now progress to your other toes.”

The other body parts followed as Mr. DuBois made his way up to their heads and finally descended to their arms and fingertips. Then he let them step forwards and backward and hold their arms up, down, sideways, and finally behind their back. He walked toward Elaine, bound something around her head as Sebastian did to Madeleine, and he requested them to open their eyes. “I stole one of your senses, sight, and you might miss it. Your liberty. But, I took a concern too, you wasted energy on. Use that to concentrate on yourself.”

Elaine loosened her muscles and followed the directions while staying alert. She was a paid employee, after all. Still, she sensed her client desired obedience. Let Lynette decompress and maybe experience joy.

“Lynette, sustain your breathing. Ignore your surroundings,” Mr. DuBois said, picking up some ropes. Elaine faked her nerves, received an extra warning as he box-tied her arms behind her. “Calm down. Trust me.”

“Feel the five windings around each wrist,” he spoke back in front of the two girls. “Observe their existence. Notice your cemented arms. Inescapable. You won’t need them and use the spare focus on your body. Wind down and discover yourself.”

A ball-gag was the next restraint. Not an enormous one; It fills Elaine’s mouth, but her jaws posted no complaint. Mr. DuBois let her breathe through her nose, telling her mouth was unnecessary. “There’s no need to speak, eat, or drink. Your nose enables you to breathe. The gag may be there, but its presence does not hinder or limit you.”

Mr. DuBois continued adding bonds. First, a rope harness around their bosoms, then another around their hips, and a rope joining them. Their legs followed, them having no reason to walk, and lastly, they were sprawled on their stomachs. He hogtied them not very strict as Elaine’s knees and chin still touched the yoga mat.

“Ladies, find your soul, mind your breathing, and relax. You’re vulnerable and defenseless, but nothing will happen to you. We’ll return in an hour,” Mr. DuBois said before leaving with Sebastian as the meditation music played in the background.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago
Sportsfan wrote: 4 years ago Never been a fan of a stories with damsels who are held and tortured against their will, or who are otherwise genuinely hating the predicament they are in. The site is called Stories of Tie up Games after all. Torture isn't a game. This story has an incredibly interesting dynamic because on one side, you do have a damsel that strongly dislikes their predicament and doesn't want to be there, but it's all the act of someone who loves it, which makes the whole storyline so much more playful/easier to swallow than if "Lynette" was the sole persona. I think it's an absolutely genius idea.
Thanks a lot! I am also no torture fan (or the torture that really hurts, teasing and tickling is fine), but those stories are often have too one-dimensional characters to like/dislike them. The sub is always bound, gagged, and neglected, leaving little room for dialogue or even body language, only their predictable thoughts. Little engagement between the characters creates little engagement with the reader. So the torture also feels less realistic, and hence does not create the anger/emotions. This is also the reason Elaine is often ungagged. It makes the bondage less strict but the writing more diverse if the dom is the only other character in the scene.
Exactly! I fully agree, regardless of how well they may be written from a grammar context, stories that involve hardly anything but an unwilling damsel being tied and tortured in various ways simply do not interest me. I widely prefer dialogue on both ends and more easier going ties. Keep up the great work!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Lynette’s misery did not end in the next days. After a night in bondage clutching Elle, her boss would wake her and let Isolde prepare her for work. That meant an ice-cold shower, verbal abuse, and a sickening but nutritious breakfast. The rest of the morning, she sorted photos in more and more impractical, crippling ties. For example, she had paddled herself forward in a cage on wheels and squirmed between the lists with a stiff mermaid tail. These athletic and acrobatic exercises were anything but productive. Yet, Elaine had loathed the day she spent chair-tied with a VR-headset the most. With a controller, she had to drive an electric car with a tiny go-pro camera that streamed to her headset. This had been dull and required much mental energy. These jobs lasted for four to five hours with no breaks, safe for Isolde or Mr. DuBois feeding her an energy bar, fruit, or water. So humane and practical were awful descriptions of her workplace.

Afterward, she and Isabelle had an amicable lunch in the utility basement with Geraint. He provided subtle cues as their satisfied client loved his damsels. Both had adopted their roles flawlessly. So he let them perform naturally and did not dictate each action. He enjoyed surprises.

Long photo-shoots with Mr. DuBois occupied most of Elaine’s afternoons. The days of straight-jackets and hogties were over, as absurd steel structures and suspensions had replaced them. No blouses anymore, but latex catsuits and bikinis as she had told Geraint to be comfortable enough. Never had Mr. DuBois acted improperly. Or better said, he had never crossed his contract’s rules or touched Elaine wrongly.

Meanwhile, Lynette had learned to relax in her binds. Elaine welcomed that but showed her greenness and fear anyway. She was never eager to be tied, worried about her safety, and called Mr. DuBois cruel names. He did not yield and kept teaching jargon and the beauty of bondage. He showed her astonishing photos of herself printed in high quality, but Lynette did not bulge. Restraints were barbaric, tasteless, and anything but graceful. She detested them and always tried to escape but could never leave the property for real.

Isolde and Madeleine sometimes joined as fellow captives but could model more professionally. According to their backstory, they were friends, bondage models, and seized together. So Isolde worked hard to get Madeleine as an ally in her lasting feud with Lynette. Lynette had no friends inside the mansion.

These mental games continued during family dinners, where Isolde served them as they discussed the day. This meant Mr. DuBois blatantly praised Lynette’s rapid progress by displaying her photos and discussing further ties. Sebastian and Madeleine, his shy children, dreaded to role-play, so Isolde showed off by critiquing Lynette openly. She bashed her nose, hair, accent, and personality in front of everyone and tried to involve Madeleine and Sebastian.

According to Isolde, the dishes were Lynette’s new duty, and then family activities followed. Those included watching a movie, practicing knots, and playing board games. Once during a Risk game, Mr. DuBois dictated the first damsel eliminated would be tied by the others. As expected, Madeleine and Isolde ganged up on Elaine, and despite Mr. DuBois’s help, she lost. A few intended terrible turns had helped to get her spread-eagles on the table. Isolde had tickled her for half an hour until her face was drenched in tears.

Then it was bedtime. Elaine often slept caged in light bondage. So with handcuffs, bound legs, and a blindfold. Mr. DuBois always made sure her plush elephant Elle accompanied her, even during the two nights she slept in his bed. The first time, she had stayed awake half the night, fearing his inner creep would rape her. Yet, despite the dirty talk, he kept his hands near himself.

But one morning, about three-quarters through the job, the pattern changed. Sebastian woke Elaine, who had slept on the couch in the photography studio. A blindfold had been taped to her face, so the spotlight would not wake her because Mr. DuBois filmed her sleeping. Elaine had expected proud praises for her cuteness and innocence at 3 AM, but Sebastian simply freed her.

“So, eh, dad is working with Isolde and Madeleine today. We shoot together,” he said during breakfast.

“Eh, okay, so this torment never stops? I get tied up again,” Elaine sighed as depressed Lynette felt. “You grasp what you’re doing?”

“I got you and will be cautious, Lynette. Simply enjoy it.”

“Enjoy it! How? You keep me as a bloody prisoner here! A toy! A slave to your perverted minds!”

Sebastian had errored with the fragile Lynette, who threw one of her famous tantrums. Elaine pitied him. Her or Isabelle’s presence in character made him often nervous and anxious.

“No, please, don’t overreact. Trust me.”

“Trust you? You two freaks! Never!”

Sebastian sat down. “Can you stop that please and cooperate? Cut the act. This thing is dad’s fantasy. Not mine.”

Elaine had grasped Sebastian was not into this but gave him one last chance to prove she should break character. “What act? What fantasy?”

“You know damned well what I mean. That damsel thing. You aren’t Lynette.”

Elaine gazed in Sebastian’s eyes, forcing his face away. So she conjured a broad smile. “Hey, if I get you correctly, call me Elaine. That’s my real name.”

Sebastian’s expression lighted up. “Oh good, Elaine, so eh, you’re fine being tied up?”

“Of course! It’s my job, so no need to worry about me. I know my body’s limits. I act, so nothing is real. Come, let’s go have some fun.”

SPLENDID had taught Elaine how to handle these situations: Overly passionate and showing no concern. In a bathroom, she changed in a golden metallic unitard and put on the make-up: Golden eyeshadow and mascara. The spandex only kept her head free, so she tied matching golden ribbons in her hair to form her signature ponytail.

“How do I look?” Elaine asked a slack-jawed Sebastian.

“Incredible, Elaine,” Sebastian replied. “A laugh transforms you entirely.”

Elaine thanked him, and they walked into the photo studio where their set-up stood ready. Wooden monkey bars hanging 8 feet above a thick tumbling mat. She recognized the brand, and like many props, the firm had provided it. She ran forward, leaped to one of the bars, swung around, and jumped off with a flip. “It seems safe. Let’s create some pretty ties and photos with me happy as you’re nice to me. Then I can fight tonight with your dad about proper manners. You okay with that? You’ll be dragged in these fake arguments.”

Sebastian was speechless but accepted as Elaine promised to take the majority of the blows. He grabbed a roll of red tape, and after reconfirming her consent once more, he taped her legs together. Careful and with clean wrappings covering each other, he forged clear bands. “Elaine, do more of those gymnastics exercises. Move slow for the photos but relax and smile.”

Elaine complied and did her best to please her young client. He mentioned he was 18, but she trusted him, despite being two years younger. Geraint trusted him. She twisted her body up and down until her arms and abs nearly died, and hung upside down to rest. After another routine, Sebastian bound her clamped legs around the bars and taped her arms to her sides. Then he followed the guidance from the helpless, beaming girl to get the best pictures.

“Cool, Elaine, but now it’s time for the real suspension,” Sebastian said, cutting the dangling damsel free. “Ropes, so it’s quite technical. Geraint will watch from a distance for safety.”

“A hint. Say I broke character. Geraint will understand and help when necessary.”

Sebastian agreed, and twenty minutes later, Elaine hung face down and horizontally in a modified climbing harness. He tied proper gravity boots, curled her legs upward, and fastened them to the bars. Geraint watched him and checked each knot, which Elaine appreciated. Yet, he kept silent as it was their scene, not his rope class.

Sebastian tied a plateau of black rope under her belly and chest as Elaine related stories about her training. The role-playing aspect intrigued him, so she told about him about how masked men had seized her in her sleep, and she instantly had to act. Also, she described what a lazy counterpart is like and the silly roles she had played, who feared spoons or carrots. “Your dad might seem an asshole and creep to me, but he’s kinda sweet too. I’ve met far more brutal, inhumane men.”

“Yeah, he’s a great dad,” Sebastian replied. “You act well. Sometimes I doubt it’s fake, but then you blunder again and receive discipline.”

“He adores my clumsiness, and I expect punishment. If I hated bondage, I could never make those calls.”

Sebastian confirmed that and taped her hands into fists, and gradually removed the harness as Geraint clasped his arms around Elaine. The harness was designed for such a suspension, so no ropes covered it. As planned, she hung with her arms free, safe, and unable to leave.

Geraint sat in the back and watched Sebastian photograph his damsel. He slit in his role directing Elaine how to look and where to keep her hands. He fixed a black ball-gag, made more photos before binding her wrists to her ankles, curving her entire body. Geraint moved the lights and umbrellas to light her shiny leotard best, and she could not wait to see herself. Geraint placed a plastic crown on Elaine’s head to provoke Isolde before they released her for lunch.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

As usual, a superb chapter. :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks, but the next few parts will take some time. I'm busy IRL and not as motivated as a few months ago. That is also the reason for the time-skip, and I want to conclude this tale in a few more chapters. English is not my mother tongue, so writing these chapters costs a lot of time. So stay tuned, but the next update will take one or two more weeks.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Thanks, but the next few parts will take some time. I'm busy IRL and not as motivated as a few months ago. That is also the reason for the time-skip, and I want to conclude this tale in a few more chapters. English is not my mother tongue, so writing these chapters costs a lot of time. So stay tuned, but the next update will take one or two more weeks.

I'm sure the next few chapters, will be well worth waiting for, don't hurry, just post them when you can. 8-)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

“Girls, time for some healthy competition,” Mr. DuBois said after lunch, and he locked the dog cage holding Elaine, Madeleine, and Isolde. “First to give up loses and receives appropriate punishment. 24 hours in this cage in bondage and with a few extra toys. Nothing you’ll forget soon. Clear?”

Elaine, dressed again in a red short-sleeved leotard and red woolen knee-long socks, nodded. Madeleine and Isolde did the same, wearing leotards and long socks too, yellow and turquoise, respectively. They were almost pressed together in the cage, and Elaine sat in the middle. Not ideal. They had to pull their knees to their chins to fit, but Elaine estimated one or two more girls could squeeze in could be s. Though sitting would be impossible for them.

“Every hour, I add additional fun. Enjoy yourselves, and may the best win.”

With a pulley system, he pulled the cage up until it hung five feet above the floor. Then he left the ballroom, and Isolde initiated the fight instantly. She pushed Elaine’s legs away, expanding her territory.

Elaine grasped the game and Isabelle’s intentions, accepted her loss, and moved to Madeleine. She sat motionlessly and buried her face in her knees as Lynette was reactive and feared Isolde. She would detest this situation, so Elaine would not combat her.

“So dull,” Isolde yawned. “Lynette, why are you even trying? You smell awful. Leave. You lose anyhow.”

Elaine had deduced the latter herself already. According to their backgrounds, the other two played professional bondage models and friends. She was alone, untrained, and mentally weak.

“You waste our time, stupid whore. Please, push the emergency button. You get the entire cage for yourself, and we’ll be free. A lovely arrangement, isn’t it?”

Elaine remained silent as Isolde yanked her arms away, getting access to her face. “Answer me, dirty pig. Come on, yield. End your misery here as I won’t save your shameful day,” she said, giving her a soft bitch-slap. “Madeleine aids me, doesn’t she?”

Madeleine grinned and confirmed this, so Isolde requested ideas to torment Elaine in another effort to involve her. After some encouragement, she finally replied.

“We’ll win nevertheless, but hold her arms. I’ll tickle her if she’s sensitive.”

“Madeleine, let me be, please,” Elaine whined, saying she was ticklish implicitly. A few days ago, she had deemed this scenario implausible. Madeleine had never been relaxed enough to touch her or engage with her, but today the stars aligned. Sebastian could have shared his experiences during lunch, Elaine concluded. Geraint had provided no details. Her client had wanted this to be a surprise.

Elaine let Isolde grab her wrists and yank her forward, exposing her sensitive sides. Many clients loved tickle torture, so this was a must-have for damsels. No acting. They craved genuine screaming and twisting in an attempt to avoid their vicious fingers and tools. Elaine had a love-hate relationship with it. Losing control as a damsel frightened her.

So, within seconds, Elaine thrashed around, unable to control her limps. Her body hit the others, the ceiling, and much more, and the cage swept back and forth on the chain. She was cautious not to kick Madeleine’s face and focused on escaping Isolde’s deathly grip. To no help. She was too strong.

“Wanna surrender?” Isolde asked during a brief break. Somehow, she had pinned Elaine down, making her slightly less dangerous. “Please review your options. There ain’t many.”

And at this moment, Lynette finally broke. “ISOLDE! How have I ever wronged you? Why the hate? You’re a worse bully than my actual kidnapper. Stop!”

“Oh, you know my reasoning, ugly bitch. You play stupid, charm him, and succeed with your dirty strategies. It’s time you’re taught a lesson. Madeleine, you know the drill.”

“No, please, I beg you,” escaped Elaine’s mouth before Madeleine’s fingers relocated her sides. She yelled, shrieked, and tried to escape Isolde’s grip but failed once more. Half due to her deliberate feeble efforts, but Isabelle was also taller and more powerful. Her weight pressed her down, and her arms below her could do little. Kicking would only hurt Madeleine, who she wished to spare. Her well-being and experience had priority in the cage.

Then Madeleine stopped, and Elaine cried resting at the steel plate under in the cage as Isolde’s answers to her question had been weak. “Better to have her yell and curse,” she reasoned, as her fellow damsel discovered the long red ribbons in her hair and untied them. For this game, Geraint had braided her hair, but it getting hooking between the meshes was not Isolde’s problem. The ribbons had better applications, like keeping her wrists behind her. She used two, so her elbows were also forced together. Then she helped Madeleine removing Elaine’s socks and balled one up. She commanded Madeleine to attack her sides to force her mouth to open and shoved it in. The other was placed over it, and the final ribbon held them in place, together with her hair. The socks stunk only a little as the socks were fresh, but Elaine pretended to hate it, sobbing and watching the floor as her yells did not aid her.

But her opponents were unfinished. They removed their own semi-flexible socks and tried binding Elaine’s legs together with them. This plan could succeed, but Elaine struggled for real and landed a hit against Madeleine’s chest, thrusting her off. Another followed before Isolde dived down on her legs and received a knee in her stomach.

“Stupid cunt! Stop that! You pay for that,” Isolde shouting, binding Elaine’s legs together to the cage herself. Elaine’s knees were bent up against a side to reduce her movement to zero as Madeleine regained her composure.

“Oh, sweet Lynette,” Isolde spoke, laying down on her fellow damsel. “Now you have no fancy talks anymore. You’ll suffer for those. I had warned you to be my friend. Sir returns in 45 minutes, giving us plenty of time to engage with you before you, obviously, will surrender.”

Elaine expected Mr. DuBois was watching already how this unfolded but played along. Isolde tortured her by tickling, spanking, and squeezing her and enriched it with her extensive vocabulary of insults. Except for her words, she had no intention to hurt Elaine for real, only creating the hard sounds of slaps and red marks across her body. Madeleine kept her distance as much as possible in the cage, but Elaine could feel her disgust. Isolde had gone too far.

“Elaine!” she shouted, as Isolde bent her upward, revealing her drained face. “You okay? Is this acceptable?”

Elaine recognized the fright in her voice and put two thumbs up behind her back. Changing her facial expression would be hard with a gag and an unfresh look.

“You sure? I’m rough,” Isabelle said, instantly breaking character to reassure Madeleine everything was fake. A flat hand of Elaine signaled she had reached her limit and not to go any farther. “Okay, understood. Only spanking and tickling from now on.”

“Clap!” A first hand landed on Elaine’s buttocks, and she instinctively jumped up. She was exhausted, panting, and in agony. Tears had come quite naturally. “Clap!” a second ensued before Madeleine interrupted Isolde.

“Stop, Isolde. What if Sir finds out? Grand her mercy before it’s too late.”

“You scared for consequences, Madeleine? Come on, she deserved this. It’s her word against ours.”

“He adores her, and hiding those marks is impossible. You’re a sadist, Isolde. Calm down.”

“AM I?” Isolde shouted, grabbing Madeleine’s wrists and pulling her forward to Elaine’s helpless feet. “As if you didn’t help, hypocritical twat. Come here and finish what you started!”

Afraid to counter further, Madeleine started tickling Elaine unenergetic. Isolde encouraged her and slapped her once to rub harder to no effect.

“Coward!” Isolde howled, and her voice started breaking due to her continuous shouting. “Do your worst. Her life can’t be any more pathetic...”

But as the words left her mouth, Mr. DuBois walked, holding a plastic bag. “Girls, what are you doing?” he said as if had heard no-one shout. “Isolde, untie Lynette. This wasn’t the spirit of the game.”

He seated himself in his office chair as Isolde, playing ducks and drakes, apologized to Elaine, and sat down at the opposite side of the cage. Elaine saw her chance. Lynette would not let this slide.

“Please, Sir, get me away from these psychopaths. They kicked and hit me and twisted my skin.” She showed the bruises and red marks, surprising Mr. DuBois, although her red, soaked face would have been sufficient.

“Is this true, Madeleine? You did this?”

Madeleine denied, but Elaine called her out while emphasizing Isolde was primarily responsible.

“Okay, girls. Grow up. Toss your quarrels aside,” Mr. DuBois said as he unlocked the cage. Elaine rammed herself through the opening, but he halted her. “No, you stay in. I’ll ensure your safety in this house. No worries. She won’t hurt you ever again.”

He displayed three ball-gags in scary-looking black leather harnesses. They were colored red, yellow, and turquoise, so they matched the leotards. He fastened them in the damsel’s mouth and added combination locks behind their necks, so “no nasty words will be exchanged anymore.”

He ordered Madeleine to sit against the side of the cage and took cuffs out his bag and locked her wrists together with the chain around the bars. Her ankles followed, and his daughter was stuck twice. Once in the cage, and once to the cage. Isabelle got the same treatment, but Mr. DuBois studied Elaine and only smirked.

“Oh, Lynette, you suffered enough already. No cuffs for you yet to even things out. If you went revenge, take it. I’ll watch, so you won’t hurt them severely.”

Elaine displayed a faint grin and turned to Madeleine first as her eyes spoke fright. She was helpless, and Elaine could hit her if she wished, but Lynette had never been violent. Besides, beating her in the presence of her dad felt wrong. So after a very soft slap against her cheek, she simply collapsed in the cage and cried.

“Lynette, this shows character. I’ll abandon you now as I trust you with them as the sole adult. If anyone fancies to yield, ask her. Goodbye.”

True to his word, he left, likely returning to the secret cameras with Geraint. Elaine played with the thought of attacking Isolde but decided against it while studying in Madeleine’s eyes. They screamed sorry, which meant little to Lynette, but above them, she spotted something useful: a hairpin.

“You’ve been correct Isolde. I’ll be the first to leave,” Elaine imagined as she removed the hairpin and moved to the cage’s lock. It was sturdy with a big keyhole, so unsafe for a damsel with an elective in lockpicking. Within five seconds, it cracked open, and Elaine jumped out. She handed the emergency button to Isolde, hoping she understood Lynette would have never given it and ran off to freedom. Well, not really as damsels in distress cannot escape, but she would create some trouble.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great Stuff once again :) The three damsels together in the cage? Most delectable :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Superb chapter, the girls are really up for it,do they really hate each other, or is it just a game. ?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Great Stuff once again :) The three damsels together in the cage? Most delectable :)
Yeah, I liked that image too. Thank you!
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Superb chapter, the girls are really up for it,do they really hate each other, or is it just a game. ?
Thanks! Nah, it's just a game, although I can imagine Madeleine detesting Isabelle/Isolde at the moment.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The problem with writing these updates for my stories is that I do not take the time to read other people's stories and some of them are really good, like this one. I'll try to be reading more :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago The problem with writing these updates for my stories is that I do not take the time to read other people's stories and some of them are really good, like this one. I'll try to be reading more :-)
Thanks a lot!
---------------------------------------------------------
Elaine ran from the ballroom to the backdoor. She knew it was unlocked for safety reasons but could not leave. So she sprinted through the mansion to the front door but the same story here. Meanwhile, funny sounds escaped her gagged and frustrated mouth. All windows were locked too, and a proper damsel would never throw in a window to escape. That was outside her realm of ideas.

“Okay, if I can’t escape, I’ve to hide,” Elaine reasoned. In her first, and only other attempt she had hidden in the photo studio behind boxes with clothing. Mr. DuBois had found her in an hour and instantly tied her up for a photoshoot. With her legs in a spreader bar and her hands tied behind her, she had to escape the camera. Mr. DuBois’ way of saying freedom was unattainable. So he had put her in a strappado to finish the shoot. To Elaine’s surprise, she had gotten no further punishment.

As copying a plan was dull, Elaine had to device a new scheme. Mr. DuBois had failed by not noticing her yet, so she ran upstairs away from his office. His inattention causes consequences. On the landing, she gazed around and saw “Madeleine” on a door with black wooden letters.

“That’s it! The children’s involvement made the day,” Elaine realized, searching for Sebastian’s room. He would help the gagged beauty or betray her. That meant engagement either way, which was much better than lurking in some long-forgotten, musty corner.

She rushed inside in, spun around, closed the door, and locked the bolt. Then she faked surprise, seeing Sebastian read a book on his bed.

“What’s happening?” Sebastian charged in shock as Elaine kneeled and put her hands together as if she was pleading. She relished her secured gag as it made her breaking character much more intricate. Her tearful face, messy hair, red skin, and lack of clothing enhanced the experience.

“Have you fled dad?” he inquired, and Elaine nodded, hoping to find an ally here.

“You can’t remove that ball?” he continued, and after requesting permission, he examined the lock. “3 wheels, so only a 1000 different combinations. Give me a quarter of an hour.”

Then he realized his dad could request his help in hunting the girl down, and fearing consequences, he let her go. Elaine screamed in her gag and clung to Sebastian’s leg, pleading for help.

“Lynette, come here. NOW!” Mr. DuBois screamed downstairs. “Last chance. I will punish you, but otherwise, you will never forget it!”

Elaine wasted no second and dashed to Sebastian’s desk and snatched a pencil and an empty sheet of paper. “HELP. Hide me,” she wrote down.

“And then?” Sebastian whispered, who to Elaine’s delight still played along. “You stay here all night? I was supposed to keep Maddie tonight.”

“She won’t find out. I’ll be silent. Promise,” she scribbled.

“You’re a naughty one, Elaine,” Sebastian grinned. “That’s a deal, but I get to tie you up. You won’t betray me.”

Elaine nodded as her eyes twinkled. Sebastian had used her real name, but she adored his courage. A perfect arrangement as she was paid to be entertaining her clients by being bound and helpless.

“Under my bed. You’ll be tied after dad checks my room.”

Elaine complied and watched Sebastian from under the bed. He read his book on his office chair, but his feet trembled, and he twisted around. He was genuinely nervous lying to his dad but had trouble not gawking at the gagged girl in a tight, red leotard. “Cute,” Elaine deemed it. Five minutes in, he realized the paper Elaine had written on was still in his room, and he hid it in a large pile.

Less than 10 seconds later, Mr. DuBois stormed in without knocking, and Sebastian jumped up. “Wa… What?”

“Lynette escaped. Have you seen her?” Mr. DuBois panted in a tone as if he excused himself for frightening Sebastian. Though, it covered his nerves.

“No, but how did you accomplish losing her?”

“She picked a lock. Please, Seb, help me get her back. If she gets to the police, we’re in major trouble.”

Elaine smirked behind her gag. During her training at SPLENDID, her trainers often played to be bored or too prudent for role-playing. Then she had to compensate that in draining sessions. This sudden change in attitude was incredible. It made her job more relaxed and enjoyable.

To her surprise, Sebastian offered to help. “Lock every room we have checked. Then she can’t change position,” he said before leaving with his dad and locking his own door behind him. Now Lynette could not be in his room.

The men searched half the afternoon, and Elaine’s boredom grew under the bed. Yet, sitting in plain sight was risky, and she did not want to deprive him of binding her. But most importantly, she could not nose through his room. He started to trust her, and Elaine did not want to shatter it. So, she lay still, concentrated on her breathing, and considered her next actions. This was obvious: Let Sebastian do with her what he desired.

As the hours dragged on, Elaine felt the first signs of strains in her well-trained jaw. She tried to sleep on the soft carpet, but too much adrenaline rushed through her blood. Once every quarter of an hour or so, someone passed the room. Twice, she had heard Isabelle who had become a true psychopath. “Oh, Lynette, I’m coming for you. I’m allowed to assist with punishing you. It will be memorable. Come out, come out, wherever you are.”

According to her training, she had to be indifferent about being recaptured. Her client’s desires mattered, not whether she would be victorious. If they found her, she could handle the punishment, no questions asked, although it could be very uncomfortable. She only had to act the emotions, and real fright, adrenaline, or attachment made that more natural. They were not the end-goal.

But now, Elaine hoped to win. For Sebastian, also a client. Mr. DuBois had Isolde to torment and would have his fun when Elaine was discovered sooner or later. After today, only two more days remained, and she wanted to award this evening to Sebastian.

Then a key turned the slot, and Sebastian entered. “Dad is enraged, but he loves it. He has no clue,” he whispered, before locking the room from the inside. “Geraint knows where you are, so you’re safe.”

Elaine crawled from under the bed and hugged her savior before awaiting further instructions. He was in charge.

“Eh, follow me into the bathroom,” Sebastian said. “That sounds wrong, Elaine. Sorry, nothing intended. It’s so dad won’t see us.”

“Hmmppf,” Elaine shouted in her gag before grabbing his hand and pulling him back. Their eye-contact should communicate her trust, Elaine had learned from the damsel handbook.

Although the handbook sometimes read like a fairytale, it was accurate. “Sorry, I’ve never played these games with any other girl than Maddie. Excuse my nerves.”

Elaine, following chapter 14 of the handbook, kept their eyes locked as she slowly nodded to convince him. The guidelines preferred words, but her body language was way more powerful, so her gag did not matter. Her composure did, and she had to show no sign of doubt or agitation.

Sebastian seated the damsel in her leotard on the toilet and tried combinations systematically. Poor boy, Elaine thought. According to the contract, Geraint had a back-up of every key and every combination lock code. He wanted Sebastian to go through this painful process of him fidgeting with Elaine’s head.

Then, suddenly, Elaine heard a click, and the pressure around her head disappeared as Sebastian took the gag out. “861,” he triumphed. “Almost a worst-case scenario. I’m glad dad did not use the 8-wheel ones. No way, I can crack those.”

“My hero,” Elaine exclaimed, hugging him to the point where he excused himself. “This mischief works out pretty well. Any idea how to tie me?”

“Yeah, I do, but you should drink something from the faucet, freshen yourself up, and go to the toilet.”

Elaine complied and caught the scrunchie he had stolen from Madeleine’s during the search. She followed Sebastian’s commands and saw he had emptied the filing cabinet under his desk.

“It will be close, but I suspect it is possible,” he said, showing the drawer above it was fake. “It’s two feet wide, two and a half feet deep, and almost three feet high. One year ago, Maddie fitted in with no inch to spare, so you too now.”
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago “Yeah, I do, but you should drink something from the faucet, freshen yourself up, and go to the toilet.”
You always know it might be a while before you get released if people say that :-)
Very enjoyable addition to the story.

Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

This has quickly turned into one of my favorite TUG stories ever, and it doesn't really even have much of the bondage elements I like to read about. It's just so brilliantly written. Love the added aspect of the breaking of character and someone Elaine can be herself with. Can't wait for the next part!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another great chapter, Elaine's last two days, as a damsel, should be very interesting. ;)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago “Yeah, I do, but you should drink something from the faucet, freshen yourself up, and go to the toilet.”
You always know it might be a while before you get released if people say that :-)
Very enjoyable addition to the story.
Thanks a lot, and yeah, Elaine will be tied for while. It's her job after all.
Sportsfan wrote: 3 years ago This has quickly turned into one of my favorite TUG stories ever, and it doesn't really even have much of the bondage elements I like to read about. It's just so brilliantly written. Love the added aspect of the breaking of character and someone Elaine can be herself with. Can't wait for the next part!
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it. Elaine breaks character but still is not her true self. She's a professional. If there are any bondage elements you would want in this story, please name them! Then I can maybe add them.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Another great chapter, Elaine's last two days, as a damsel, should be very interesting. ;)
Thanks! Her last two days at this job. Don't worry, her next job is already lined up, and I think many more customers want to have a go with this damsel.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

“What will dad do to Isolde? I understand his rage. She was a bitch, but he was horrifying during dinner. It sounded as if he planned to slaughter her,” Madeleine said.

“He’s acting, and we’re sucked into it,” Sebastian replied.

Minutes ago, he had brought her into his bedroom and ungagged her. Elaine, bound in the filing cabinet, had listened carefully and hoped her gagged breaths would stay unnoticed.

“It’s escalating. It was sickening in that cage for Elaine, but I had expected her to show up by now. She cannot run from her job. Strange, but it works out somehow. I love role-playing it created.”

“Same. Shame we only have two days left with the girls. They’re cool.”

“True. Dad mentioned they’ll stay several more days. They fancy exploring New York together.”

“Yeah, the evenings will be exciting, them being damsels. Or are they different in real life? I mean, when not acting.”

“Are they liking and trusting us, or only as professionals? Can we reasonably request to tie them?”

“I hope we aren’t too boring. We’ll try harder playing along,” Sebastian said, forgetting for a moment Elaine listened. Then he scraped his throat to sign chatting was over. “Let’s start by keeping you bound all night in this room.”

“We keep playing? Does it matter?” Madeleine sighed, though Elaine spotted sparks of joy in her voice.

“Yeah, no girl will escape anymore,” Sebastian said and deepened his voice. “Lie down, young lady. Feet against your lazy ass.”

“You can hold me?” Madeleine taunted, but her brother pressed the gag back in her mouth.

“You dare me? You know that won’t help you through the night? Be glad you ain’t sucking my dirty socks.”

Elaine kept quiet as Sebastian mocked and tied his sister. She had several scenarios in her head about how he could deal with this situation. Yet this problem was his. Not hers.

Not much later, Elaine’s drawer rolled open, and she saw his finger pressed against his lips and a scrap of paper stating, “You okay?”

Elaine nodded and let grab the emergency button he had left behind before dinner. She would continue role-playing, not showing she had heard the conversation and compliments.

“Maddie is blindfolded and wears a headset. I’ll hide you in the bathroom,” the next sheet of paper said. He flipped it. “I keep you both tonight, but Maddie cannot know.”

Elaine grinned, up for the tough challenge, and let Sebastian remove her gag. He showed no incentive to untie her bound legs or her mittened arms he had joined behind her. He carried her into his bathroom, one arm under her knees and one around her shoulders. She adored Sebastian’s playfulness and carefree way of handling her. Finally, she had gained his trust.

“Your jaw deserves a break. No talking,” Sebastian whispered, placing her on her stomach on a soft bath rug. Still, she felt the hard tiles beneath her. “Keep still. I won’t untie you.”

“Can you please release me? Haven’t I suffered enough?” Elaine whined softly.

“Too much risk. If dad finds you, I’m toast,” Sebastian returned. This pleasured Elaine as she had bet he was into role-playing now. He untied the rope around her legs and fastened to thick leather cuffs to them. He knotted heavy ropes to each and pulled them through an innocent-looking hook in the ceiling. She was dragged up until her hips lost contact with the floor, and he fastened them. As her hands still tied behind her, her weight rested on her breasts. Her red leotard outfit made this quite a sight.

“Please, I’ll be a good girl,” Elaine begged. “Trust me. Don’t act like your father. You’re better than him.”

“No worries. I’ll treat you well. If I could, I’d free you. You are smart enough to grasp the circumstances, so stop sobbing.”

“Please, Sebastian, show some kindness. I haven’t had anything to drink or eat since lunch, and the floor is hard and cold. Can’t someone stop shattering my life for one second?”

“I will, Lynette. I care for you,” Sebastian grinned. He left the bathroom to fetch the gag and its harness. “I changed the code, so you won’t escape. I got to go. Maddie might get bored, or worse, suspicious.”

Elaine murmured in her gag, but Sebastian left and locked the bathroom from the outside somehow. Restraints were once more her sole company. It was an odd tie as her legs could move independently, which strangely gave her little stability. In her bent predicament, pressing her legs away was natural, but this pulled her body up and her legs apart. This did not ease the strain on both of them. Geraint had fed her two granola bars and a few sips of sports drink, but that was to keep her alive. Consequences were part of the game, and a damsel should be able to skip a meal. It is fake to cheat something like that, and it makes a damsel much more real. Now her stomach grumbled.

“Uhmmppf. Umpphff. Mpphhhff,” heard Elaine softly from the room as Sebastian played with his sister. Tickling, Elaine guessed, as the moans sounded good-humored and not too hateful or desperate.

“So, are you promising not to be a pain in the ass?” Sebastian asked. “Yes? Fantastic. One swift reminder.”

Seconds later, the gagged screams returned, and Elaine reminisced about the long nights with her two twin brothers. She had always been the victim of their tying and tickling until she committed to do chores or say something stupid they recorded. Then they would send it all week, reminding her of their power. It had always been private and amicable, though it had exposed her submissive side. She expected this family to be similar. “Yeah, I won’t spend the few extra days here without ropes,” she promised herself as she relaxed in her binds. Life was good.

Not much later, Sebastian stopped the torture, said some nasty words and promised to get snacks downstairs. “You tried escaping? Poor you. Promises shouldn’t be broken,” he said as he reentered the room and apparently found Madeleine fighting the ropes. “Poor you, time for the feather stick. Actions have consequences.”

Madeleine screamed in her gag, but Elaine recognized her fake tone. This was not accidental. Sebastian fetched something from a closet and started a slow, fear creating game. First, he built up the pressure before moving to the insensitive parts of her body. He time and time explained why she was punished, making the build-up worse than the actual tickling. Madeleine thrashed around when he reached her feet, so this was a particularly nasty tool, Elaine reasoned.

Then Sebastian let Madeleine alone “to think about her mistakes,” and entered the bathroom. Elaine instantly locked eyes. He only had a glass of water, a saucer with a handful of peanuts, and two muffins with him. Not the best dinner Elaine ever had.

“I will remove your gag now. Speak low.”

Elaine nodded and confirmed this after Sebastian had removed the lock and gag.

“It ain’t much, but anything else would draw suspicion,” Sebastian said. “Eh, Elaine, this is awkward. Do you mind if I feed you? Are you okay with that?”

Elaine sighed. “Sebastian, stop asking those questions. It breaks the mood. If you go too far, I will mention it. Why should I request food? I could go a night without and am tied up. Of course, that combination is problematic.”

“Sorry, Elaine. My mistake. Let’s try that again,” Sebastian said. “Eh, Lynette, sorry, I cannot untie you. Mind if I feed you?”

Elaine made a dirty face. “Yes, I do. If I wanted to do something, I had screamed already. Untie me.”

“Nah, I won’t. Last chance, otherwise it is mine,” Sebastian said, picking two peanuts from the saucer.

“Okay, okay, but hurry up,” Elaine replied and took a bite from the chocolate muffin Sebastian let into her open mouth.

As her eyes spit fire, Sebastian kept helping to fill her stomach and moisten her mouth. He relaxed and placed the saucer with peanuts under her. “I got to return to Maddie. Keep quiet!” he hissed.

He closed the bathroom door, and Elaine tried to lick up the peanuts without tipping the saucer over. The rug seemed clean, but she did want to test her luck.

Then she heard Madeleine giggling after Sebastian had ungagged her. “Oh, Elaine is here. That explains everything. She’s a genius!” she laughed. “Don’t deny it, Seb. You can’t lie.”

“Yeah, that’s true. Now I will tie you together tonight. That seems an appropriate punishment.”

“Thanks, bro, I cannot wait,” she answered.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good addition to the story. It's always interesting when there is more than one damsel tied up. Especially in a story like this, where there is a healthy rivalry between the two girls. :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Now I will tie you together tonight. That seems an appropriate punishment.
Not sure that is a 'punishment' for our damsels :-)

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Another good addition to the story. It's always interesting when there is more than one damsel tied up. Especially in a story like this, where there is a healthy rivalry between the two girls. :)
Thanks!
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Now I will tie you together tonight. That seems an appropriate punishment.
Not sure that is a 'punishment' for our damsels :-)
Oh, it was never meant as a true punishment. But Elaine in character would have hated it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
As Elaine awoke, her legs were still bound together, and her hands lightly cuffed behind her. Red leather mitts encased her fingers, so some slack was allowed; escaping was impossible either way. Sebastian had tied a rope to each cuff and led them between her legs to Madeleine’s wrists. As she was less flexible and experienced, he had bound them in front of her: The tie with Elaine was intense enough already. Finally, he had taped four thin white sheets around the girls, creating a snug cocoon that was not too warm nor too cold.

“You awake too?” Madeleine yawned as Elaine opened her eyes and flexed her muscles. “I’ve been for an hour.”

“My crotch felt that, so I’ve been too,” Elaine ached to reply but did not from a professional viewpoint. No way, Madeleine had not woken her, but she had laid still and regulated her breathing, pretending to be asleep. Both she and her brother were insecure about how to treat their damsel, so showing annoyance towards the knots would be counterproductive.

“Me too. Let’s break out of this hellhole,” Elaine answered instead, staying in character.

“Oh no, you won’t,” Sebastian laughed, who entered the room. Elaine had never heard him leave. The sun had risen already, but guessing the time had never been among her skills. Luckily, her job allowed her to oversleep. Being woken up by a stranger could be scary, but getting punished was inevitable, and many clients liked the sight of their peacefully sleeping, bound damsel in the morning. So this was no character flaw.

Sebastian cut the tape from the sheets, freeing the girls, who saw it was only 8 AM on his alarm clock. He had put them together on his bed while he slept on a mattress on the floor. “A proper gentleman,” Elaine had called him, flattering her young client.

“Lynette, you want to shower?”

“Yes, please, kind Sir. Only without fresh clothing, it would not be beneficial,” Elaine replied, referring to the red leotard she had worn all night. She rested on the bed in the classic damsel position after Sebastian had detached her from Madeleine.

“No worries, I burgled the clean laundry,” Sebastian smiled, showing a black plastic bag. He picked Elaine up without asking, carried her into his bathroom, and laid her on the white bath rug. “I will untie your hands, but I expect your legs to be tied again when I unlock the door. Understood?”

Elaine nodded, and Sebastian left, locking the bathroom from the outside. Plans that defied Sebastian rushed through her head, but resisting her first warm shower in weeks was almost impossible. During the night, Madeleine and the crotch rope had woken Elaine a few times, so she was tired. With the shower, she could refresh herself for a new hectic day. Mr. DuBois had to capture her somehow for the final night. Then, the next morning, she would be saved. In short, little rest, much acting, and many inescapable, unpleasant positions.

After Elaine had dried herself and tied her hair in a double Dutch braid to mock Mr. DuBois’s preferences, she still was clueless. First, she had to escape Sebastian. Then she had to get captured deliberately but not too naive. Mr. DuBois needed some challenge. Getting mad at Sebastian in his current character meant a mouth-filling gag, not being kicked out of his room, so she had to escape or get out using a list.

Elaine sighed, watched her nude self in the mirror, and put on the clothes Sebastian had stolen. These were beige sports underwear and a light-green, knee-long summer dress with a flower print. She had worn it earlier in the weak during a picnic with Mr. DuBois. The photos of an innocent, young lady restrained on a checkered blanket in a classic spring landscape had been charming.

“Sebastian, I’m ready. Let me out,” Elaine said, knocking on the door. She had tied her legs together like a complete amateur. She had made two knots: One around her ankles and one above her knees. Each consisted of two windings and one cinch, but the rope still crossed. She could slide out, but Lynette had never tied someone. Despite her background seeing and experiencing ties, Elaine wanted to screw this up. She could have impressed him, but she preferred comically bad.

Sebastian pulled some furniture away and opened the door. “Those knots are dreadful. Come here.”

“I tried! Okay? Not everyone grows up with that kind of psychopath parents.”

“No problem. Take no offense,” Sebastian answered, who knew damsels were trained riggers. He redid the tie, gluing her legs together. “We got a problem. I’ve to keep check of Isolde today as dad wants Madeleine.”

Elaine grinned in distress, recognizing countless ways this could go wrong. “You got any plan in mind?”

“Eh, I first thought about the bathroom again, but Isolde has to use it too. You stay in my chamber, and I’ll fetch breakfast downstairs for us.”

“That sounds good. I’m starving,” Elaine said, squirming out of the bathroom to make room for Madeleine. Sebastian retied her legs and ball-gagged her. “Crawl under the bed. Lie faceup and grab the two bedposts near the wall. It’s your new home.”

Elaine complied with being his prisoner and obeyed the directions. His spare mattress lay under the bed, leaving limited space. She felt claustrophobic until Sebastian lifted his mattress up, letting fresh air enter. Then, as she was helpless, he tied another rope to her ankles and pulled it forward, connecting it to the bedframe. Another followed, and he wove it beneath her and over the wooden planks, where his mattress ordinarily rested on. This sewed her under the bed and lifted her a few inches up, suspending her.

“You good? Excellent!” Sebastian said without waiting for a reply. “I need to tie Maddie up before fetching breakfast. That takes half an hour in total. Then I can sneak you away. You need to be tied, and that takes time. Okay?”

Elaine nodded, about her last movement, and Sebastian lowered the mattress while beaming: His victim would not escape. By packing the spare blankets into the cramped space, he hid and blindfolded her. This isolated well, and the temperature rose. Luckily, he gave her an emergency button. Then he tied Madeleine to his office chair, the muffled conversation told Elaine. The chair was for mobility.

Still exhausted and grasping Madeleine could not hear her gagged screams, Elaine decided to take a nap. Panicking would raise the temperature around her, and her dress was already soaked.

Only Sebastian returned within five minutes, making Elaine wonder why he had taken all the effort. After taking care of his sister, he fed pancakes through the bed, still smiling. Humiliating, as he banned her from speaking and fed her like a child. The syrup dripped on her face and had to wipe it away. Being a grumpy teenager, Elaine accepted this, delighted Sebastian had broken out of his comfort zone and dared to mistreat her. He had changed a lot in the past 24 hours. Almost worth a compliment.

But as Elaine made her mind up whether she should break character, her red leotard up had become a modest ball. Sebastian shoved it into her mouth, making it feel gargantuan as it filled it. With a red scarf, he fastened it before she could spit it out or complain. It stunk.

Then he returned the mattress as someone knocked on his door.

“Sebastian, ready to swap girls?” his father said.

“Come in.”

Elaine heard wheels roll in and made no sound. Trying to escape now would be too naive. Mr. DuBois was her true nemesis.

“Son, remember, don’t let her out and keep her gagged. Do not speak to her, as she will lie. Also, we have a new house rule. If you abandon her, for example for a toilet visit, or to get something downstairs, she’s locked in this sensory deprivation hood. Understood?”

Sebastian confirmed this, and Mr. DuBois left with Madeleine for a father-daughter bonding day after given more pointers on how to keep Isolde like a human doll. He banned every movement, sound, and even hearing and seeing from her.

But, Sebastian did not care and ungagged Isolde, who started crying.

“Silence. I’m not doing this out of pity. Maddie said you’ve been terrible towards Lynette, and that’s the reason why she ran away. Please clarify yourself.”

“Yes, you’re right. I was intolerable, and I regret everything. I never meant it. Now everyone blames me of Lynette’s disappearance,” Isolde wept. “Please, I beg you, believe me. Your dad tasked me to do so, so he would be the lesser of the two evils in this house. That would drive her in his arms. He isn’t blind and saw everything. Why else would he put us in that cage? Her mistreatment was a set-up. It was part of his masterplan to mold her into his perfect bondage slave. This sounds far-fetched, but he’s a true psychopath. Believe me, Sebastian. Why would I be such a bitch?

Behind her gag, Elaine grinned. Geraint had kept secrets from her before to make her reactions more natural. Whether Isolde lied or not, Elaine hoped Sebastian would release her. Then the games could begin.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> she’s locked in this sensory deprivation hood

Darn, wish I was in her place ;) Great addition.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago > she’s locked in this sensory deprivation hood

Absolutely! The Suspension under the bed, good Idea!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

This story is being brilliantly set up, for a super conclusion. So much could happen. Who, if anyone, could come out on top. ?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks! I bet she's enjoying it too.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago

Absolutely! The Suspension under the bed, good Idea!
Thanks a lot!
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago This story is being brilliantly set up, for a super conclusion. So much could happen. Who, if anyone, could come out on top. ?
Thank you very much! I hopefully need one or two more parts to finish it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic