BB Fanfiction - The Journey Of Ran-Mou (MM/F, F/f)R-18+ Final Part Up Now, COMPLETED STORY :)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Are you enjoying the story so far :)

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Oooh, this is getting h-e-a-v-y! I take it Ran-Mou's ordeal is just beginning! :twisted:

And compliments on getting the poll up! :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Oooh, this is getting h-e-a-v-y! I take it Ran-Mou's ordeal is just beginning! :twisted:

You take it well sir ;) Ran-Mou is going to learn some harsh lessons, and maybe not ALL at the hands of Sebastian ;) and thank you lol, got it worked out :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Oooh, this is getting h-e-a-v-y! I take it Ran-Mou's ordeal is just beginning! :twisted:

You take it well sir ;) Ran-Mou is going to learn some harsh lessons, and maybe not ALL at the hands of Sebastian ;) and thank you lol, got it worked out :)
Keep up the good work! I'm taking a bit of a rest writing stories. Taking time to read some good ones, like yours! :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Haha well I appreciate the kind words, definitely have to take time for yourself sometimes don't ya :) I'm wanting to start a new story, try and attract more readers. This one might be too niche a subject
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Haha well I appreciate the kind words, definitely have to take time for yourself sometimes don't ya :) I'm wanting to start a new story, try and attract more readers. This one might be too niche a subject
Well, I ain't too familiar with the characters but I'm liking it so far! Can't wait for the next part!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Haha well I appreciate the kind words, definitely have to take time for yourself sometimes don't ya :) I'm wanting to start a new story, try and attract more readers. This one might be too niche a subject
Well, I ain't too familiar with the characters but I'm liking it so far! Can't wait for the next part!
Well sir, here it is ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part IX - His Butler, Tormenting

As with the previous part, this part contains more non-consensual elements, so please use discretion if this may offend.

As the polished, well-painted carriage trundled along the shit-smeared streets of London, Lau felt his stomach twisting in knots. He was unused to feeling this way, Ran-Mou being about the only person he cared to give a damn about. And she had never been bested before. Granted, she wasn't usually bound and immobile when such threats came, but still. This was a unique event, and Lau wanted to rectify it immediately. If anything were to happen to her.....

Lost in his thoughts, Lau failed to notice that his carriage had already begun to make its way up the long drive leading up to the Phantomhive manor. Tall, regal and imposing, the seat of the Queen's guard dog certainly befit that who lived within. Whether he deserves it or not...... Lau mused to himself as he finally noticed that they had arrived at their destination. Curious where power often finds itself.

As Lau stepped out of the carriage, feeling the stones crunch beneath his feet as he did so, the Earl's servant, Tanaka, stepped out of the manor doors to greet him. Odd.... thought Lau as he approached the immaculately dressed old man. Usually Sebastian greets me.....

'Mr Lau. Welcome to the Phantomhive manor. We weren't informed of your impending arrival, but my Lord always welcomes your presence. Please, follow me.' Tanaka turned on his heel and swept back into the manor, Lau trailing behind, shutting the heavy door as he came in. As he did so, he didn't feel the eyes on him as he walked up the manor steps, from high above. Ciel stood at the large glass window overlooking the entrance to the manor in his office, his eyes narrowed as he eyed the opium lord ascending into his home. What on Earth does HE want? Surely he hasn't guessed I had anything to do with his servant disappearing..... Hmmmm. Ciel turned away from the window, walked over to his desk.
Well, better hear what he has to say. It better be worth my time.

Ran-Mou's head fell forward, her dark hair falling haphazardly around her face. God, please end this! her mind screamed, but as it had been for the past, God, she didn't even know, no help came. After he had finished caning her breasts and playing with her by then sopping snatch, the butler had wasted no time in knocking her on the head again, once again plunging her world into darkness. And when she had awoken, she had found herself in, if it were possible, an even more uncomfortable position, with the added torment of pitch darkness.

She sat atop a modified version of the Spanish Donkey. She had no idea how the butler had gotten one but that didn't matter, all that mattered was how he had altered it. He had swapped the point for a more smooth, curved surface, so the inclining point she sat upon, legs pulled down hard either side like she was riding a horse and chained to the floor, didn't injure her. It was still however, very uncomfortable as her weight drove her most intimate area down onto the polished wood below. Her arms meanwhile, had been bound TIGHTLY at the wrists and elbows before being wrenched upwards behind her into a strappado position, forcing her body uncomfortably forward, pressing her clit down even harder against the unforgiving wood. She couldn't move an inch, every attempt sent shocks of pain through her tightly-bound joints. Ran-Mou felt her eyes filling with tears as she silently cried into the darkness.

She had no idea how long she hung there, sobbing and moaning at the discomfort coursing through her body, when suddenly, the room burst into light around her. Twenty or so lanterns lining the walls burst into life in one synchronized second, immediately bathing the room in a bright, flickering glow. She was still in the room of white marble, but something seemed different. It hadn't been lit by lanterns before, it had been lit by the lightbulbs she saw still hanging from the roof. She didn't understand why he had felt the need to change that, but the lighting method was the least of her worries. Her eyes roamed wildly, desperately trying to see anything.

Without warning, a sharp, burning pain spread out across her rear. She gasped, craning her head as best she could to see, but she couldn't - Crack! Crack! Crack! Ran-Mou began to sob again as Sebastian rained blow after blow on her milky-white butt, the sensitive skin beginning to redden, before he angled the whip in his hands slightly, and Ran-Mou felt the high-pitched shriek escape her lips as the leather whipped against her sensitive, now-throbbing pussy. Ran-Mou writhed and twisted in her bindings, and Sebastian found himself surprised by how much she was managing to move around. Sebastian smiled as her sobs and shrieks rained down onto his ears, his red eyes burning bright with unbridled demonic lust as the whip turned her beautiful white skin ever-deepening shades of red.

Finally, Sebastian stopped. Ran-Mou didn't even notice, simply continuing to writhe and twist from the stinging pain still wracking her body. Sebastian simply gazed at her, curious as to why she was still writhing even though he had stopped. He reached out a hand, started softly tracing the thin red lines lining every inch of her flesh, at least on her hindsection. He felt her gasp softly, beginning to shake. But as he continued to trace the marks, delicately and slowly, he was surprised to hear her moan softly. Hmmmm. It must be relieving the sting perhaps? I've never seen the aftermath of human suffering, usually they are dead and thats it...... How long would the pain of this lashing last? Should I play the nice demon for a little while? Sebastian walked around to the front of the donkey, lifted her head up. As he gazed into her tear-soaked eyes, he knew what he was going to do next.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Crikey! Ran-mou is in it, deep! I'm wondering how she gets out of it, yet I'd also like to see what else Sebastian has in store for her. :D

Do please continue! :mrgreen:
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Crikey! Ran-mou is in it, deep! I'm wondering how she gets out of it, yet I'd also like to see what else Sebastian has in store for her. :D

Do please continue! :mrgreen:
Haha well I hope you enjoy the next part, I'm putting the finishing touches on it tonight and I will post it early tomorrow :) Its gonna be a long one and more plot than bondage, but hopefully this will set up the next arc of the story :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part X - His Butler, Informing

So by now, you should know, adult only, non-consensual themes, all that lol.

As Lau made his way through the extravagently decorated Phantomive manor, he noted the tastes of the young Earl. Bronze busts and hand-painted pictures of the Queen, lush red carpetting and gorgeously painted walls, this was a world far detached from the one Lau usually inhabited. And yet, he didn't find himself uncomfortable, rather he enjoyed the taste of that 'other world'. As he reached the dark wooden door leading into the young Lord's study, Lau paused to smooth out his Changstan, before knocking gently. 'My Lord?'

'Come in, Lau!' came the voice within, and Lau quickly opened the door and swept into the room within. There wasn't much really, some cabinets and cupboards, a few more paintings, and of course the beautifully carved desk the young Lord sat behind. Lau took in the sight, the Earl was, as always, dressed immaculately, in a deep navy blue suit with a white shirt beneath, and a lavender-coloured bow at his neck. As usual his right eye was hidden behind that black eye patch - Lau often wondered what injury had befallen the young Earl to require his constant covering of the wound. But really, what did it matter?

'Well, Lau? I haven't got all day, and seeing as you have deigned to arrive unannounced, the least you could do is get to your point, with haste.' Ciel barked across the table, clearly annoyed at the disturbance.
'But my Lord, I was assured that my visit was most welcome by your excellent servant who greeted me, Tanaka?' Lau replied. Ciel snorted.
'If you really believed that, then you are a bigger fool than I previously thought, Lau. Now, do you actually have any reason to disturb me?'

Lau smiled, he expected nothing less from the young Lord. He began.
'Well, my Lord, I've actually come for two reasons. One is related to our arrangements, wherein I inform you of any information I come across that you might find useful. The other, is a more personal matter, if you'll permit me.'
Ciel nodded. 'Go on. If your information is of any use, I'll consider indulging your personal matter.'

'Well, my Lord, to put it simply, last night, it was brought to my attention that there is a possible assassination attempt against the Queen. I had to part from some, personal business, to take a meeting on how to approach the situation. Naturally it was already decided that I would attend to you first thing today to inform you of the plot. I, however, took the liberty of sending some men out to try and ferret out the involved parties. Apparently they may be involved in my line of work.'

As Lau spoke, Ciel felt his blood chill. If he was involved in this plot, he wouldn't be coming to me with the information. If he's not involved....... It was not like any calamity to befall Lau's servant would affect HIM, but still, he didn't like to punish a loyal servant for no good reason. I can't tell him though. That would definitely waver his loyalty. Ciel leant forward before asking the question he already knew the answer to. 'So, what is this personal matter you mentioned?

Lau hesitated. He looked genuinely worried now, and Ciel was surprised to feel the pang of guilt. He quickly brushed it away. I'll handle this, sheesh! Calm down Ciel, this isn't your fault, Lau knows what world he is involved in..... But no matter how he rationalized it, he couldn't shake the feeling.
'It's Ran-Mou. She went missing a few hours ago. I was drugged and when I came to, she was gone! The room we were in, there's no possible way someone could have gotten in, slipped me something, then left, gotten BACK in, and OUT again with Ran-Mou! And yet,' Lau sunk into the plush seat he was in, burying his head in his hands. 'I don't know how this could have happened, but regardless of how, it did. I had hoped that you would be so kind as to enlist Sebastian's help. I've never seen him fail you, no matter the task! Please, my Lord!'

Ciel looked at Lau. He had never seen this side of the drug-lord, scared and vulnerable. Lau had never begged him for anything. Ciel felt another pang of guilt. Hiding it well, he spoke clearly. 'Well, while this is clearly a problem that has nothing to do with me, you have brought valuable information, and not for the first time. I'll see what can be done.'
Lau stood and bowed low. 'Thank you, my Lord! Thank you so much!'
Ciel stood and walked around the table, heading to the door. 'Tanaka will see you out, Lau. I will contact you if anything turns up.' As Lau bowed again and followed Ciel out of the room, he didn't see the look of apprehension crossing the young Lord's face. Sebastian, you need to get back here now!

Ran-Mou was in hell. Every inch of her body ached and stung, she had no idea how long she had been here. She hung upside down, thick rope leading upwards towards an unseen roof swaddled in darkness, bound at her ankles. Her head hovered a few inches above the floor, her hair falling down and splaying out across the marble. The blood rushing to her skull had rendered her woozy, and she barely registered the lashes of the whip striking her flesh. Sebastian paused, noticing her dazed state. He dropped the whip he held and walked up close, before squatting down and grabbing her around the waist. He lifted her up, allowing the blood to rush back away from her throbbing skull. He saw her gasp, and her eyes began to focus. She looked at him, fear clear in her eyes.
'Please, what do you want from me?' she sobbed. 'You said you needed information, but you haven't asked me anything! You've just been torturing me!' Sebastian held her gaze, spoke slowly. 'Because, my dear Ran-Mou, I have already ascertained Lau wasn't involved. I discovered as much while I was there obtaining you. However, I've been wanting some time with you for a quite a while, and my Lord's orders allowed me to indulge myself. But,' Sebastian moved his head in close, red eyes bright and glowing. 'I was left the option of whether to ever return you at my discretion, and I can't see that order changing. Welcome home, Ran-Mou. You will never leave this place.'

As he spoke, Ran-Mou felt herself begin to slip into mindless panic. He's going to keep me here forever! He's going to hurt me, oh God what is he going to do?! How can it get worse? No, no, get away from me! Leave me alone! Once he finished speaking, he let her fall fast back to the floor, swinging wildly from the ropes that held her.
'I'm curious, Ran-Mou,' came the voice from above. 'I wonder if you'll maintain clarity for a lesser or greater period of time? Let's find out.' Ran-Mou felt the tears well and the screams build in her chest as, once again, her skin felt the kiss of the butler's whip.

But then, suddenly, the blows stopped. Ran-Mou was confused, while she welcomed the respite, this was peculiar. She looked around - to see Sebastian seemingly frozen in place. He was staring at his gloved hand, for some unexplainable reason he seemed transfixed by it. 'No, no, no!' Ran-Mou heard him start to mutter. 'No!'
He snapped to look up at her, then started slowly approaching her. She started to writhe and twist, sobs making their way up her throat as she started to panic. What is he going to do, oh no, he's going to kill me! He's going to hurt m - Ran-Mou felt his arm wrap around her waist, before a second later, the ropes around her ankles loosened. Ran-Mou frowned. What in the world?

Once her legs were free, he laid her down gently on the floor.
'I have business to attend to. I decided you might like to wait in less restrictive accommodation until I return.' He leaned in close. 'There's no exit to this room, at least, not one you'll ever reach. So don't waste your time.' As he stood, he seemed to have a final thought. 'Don't think this is for your benefit. I want you recovered so I can push you further.'

Before she could respond, he was gone! All Ran-Mou saw was a black blur, in a split second it reached the opposite end of the room before - no way! The blur shot straight up, before vanishing into the darkness above another second later. Ran-Mou rubbed her eyes. What is going on here!? He is clearly not human, what is he??

But the stress of the ordeal she had just suffered was too much, and she felt her vision darken as she lost consciousness and slumped against the cold stone. If she had looked directly above her before she did so, however, she would've seen another pair of eyes. A delicate shade of hazel, soft and alluring. These were the eyes of a woman. They drank in the sight of the unconscious woman below. I'd better move quickly.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XI - His Butler - In A Panic

As Sebastian made his way back to the Phantomhive manor, bounding across the rooftops at a speed ensuring even if he WAS seen by somebody, he would be nothing more than a blur, he was confused as to why his master had summoned him back. He had made his will quite clear - obtain the information he required, report back. Yes, he had the information, but he couldn't know that! In any case, he needed to wrap this up quickly, and return to Ran-Mou. He didn't know what this feeling building up inside him was, but it was intoxicating, alluring, and he needed to delve deeper. I need to get this under control. I cannot fail in my duties to the young master.

A few moments later, Sebastian was sweeping his way up the illustriously decorated halls of the manor, making his way quickly to the office he knew his master would be occupying. He knocked on the door, heard his master bid him enter, and as he did, he felt a sense of apprehension. Sebastian shook the thought away, he hadn't done anything WRONG exactly. Just taken some liberties. He approached, bowing low. 'You summoned me, my Lord?'

Ciel looked at him, and Sebastian was surprised to see a look of slight worry on the Earl's face. 'My Lord?' Ciel looked up, spoke. 'Have you begun interrogating Ran-Mou yet?' Sebastian felt his heart, or at least where it should be, drop. 'Yes, my Lord. As per your instructions.' Ciel shook his head. 'We have a problem. Lau approached me earlier, and informed me that he had caught wind of the assassination plot. He then asked me for his assistance in finding Ran-Mou, who had disappeared. I had hoped by some miracle it wasn't you, because now we have a problem. Lau has proven himself loyal, I'd rather not have you dispose of her. Still, I doubt she'd be inclined to keep what has happened to herself.' You have no idea..... Sebastian chuckled to himself.
'In any case, I want you to either release her if you can guarantee her silence, if not, dispose of her.' Sebastian bowed low. 'Yes, my Lord.'

Ran-Mou stirred. She had no idea how long she had been out cold for, and as she looked around, the blur receding from her eyes, she realized with a jolt that she wasn't where she was when she had fainted. This room was elegantly furnished, a high-class makeup station at one end, plush emerald carpeting, refined paintings on the walls. There was also a vast array of bondage equipment - chains, ropes, a rack, various benches and hand-build devices of torment. Ran-Mou felt her heart quicken in her chest as she realized that not only her location had changed, her state of restraint had too.

She now hung, floating three feet above the ground, in a very strict hogtie. Her arms were pulled back and attached to her ankles, almost touching. Ropes loops all around her, her chest, her legs, even her hair, pulled tightly, ensuring she couldn't lower her head. All these ropes ran to one single point, roughly above her hands - a hook, hanging from the ceiling. As she turned gently in the air, unable to do anything to prevent the steady, nauseating cycle, Ran-Mou felt her fear return. As she attempted to struggle, a rubbing sensation between her legs informed her whoever had done this had incorporated a crotch rope into the mix, ensuring her every struggle resulted in the rough rope rubbing her most delicate area.

And so she hung there, limp and accepting whatever suffering awaited her. She had no fight left. After what seemed like an eternity of nothing but watching the flickering light of the wall-mounted lanterns, she finally heard footsteps. As luck would have it, her steady rotation had left her facing the door as it opened, and Ran-Mou couldn't believe who it was as the red-haired, black-clad figure stepped into sight. It was Mey-Rin! The maid of the Phantomhive household, was a beauty to behold, when she didn't hide behind her dorky glasses and frilly bonnet, of course. Her chest was full and firm, her legs curved and smooth. She strode quickly and with purpose, well-balanced on her two-inch stilettos.

Ran-Mou was in complete shock. Its that maid of Phantomhive's! The one that's always panicking and almost breaking everything! What the hell is going on? Why has SHE got me like this? As Mey-Rin stepped up to her, Ran-Mou spoke. 'What are you doing?! Why are you people doing this to me? I've done nothing to the Phantomhive brat!' Mey-Rin smiled, started stroking her cheek slowly. 'Ran-Mou, you'd best be nice to me. What I've got planned is far more enjoyable and far less painful that what Sebastian had planned. I do apologize for his sadism but, you know, demons can be like that. Cruel.' Ran-Mou stared in shock as the woman spoke.
A DEMON!? What is that boy DOING in that place!? Ran-Mou's mind screamed.

Suddenly, Mey-Rin grabbed her under the chin, pulling her head back further and hurting her neck. 'But,' Mey-Rin hissed. 'If you're naughty, you'll find I can be WORSE than Sebastian. Do you understand me?' Ran-Mou nodded, terrified. 'Will.....will you ever let me go?' Ran-Mou quivered. Mey-Rin smiled. 'Yes. If you are good, and do what I say. And of course, Sebastian doesn't catch up to us first.'

Mey-Rin squatted down beneath Ran-Mou, and took her left nipple between her teeth, wrapping a hand around each of her sizeable tits as she did so. Ran-Mou moaned despite herself, slumping and submitting to the familiar feeling of pleasure, rather than sadistic pain. As Mey-Rin continued to nibble and suck, Ran-Mou let her mind wander as she begrudgingly enjoyed the sensations coursing through her, even as she felt one of Mey-Rin's hand begin to wander, down, down, before beginning to lightly tug and rub the rope between Ran-Mou's legs.
Better this than that.....demon. Ran-Mou thought to herself.

As Ran-Mou allowed herself to succumb to the satisfaction her new captor offered, her old one had just returned to where he had kept her. While Ran-Mou never found out, being unconscious for both arrival and exit, she had never seen the entrance. A simple trapdoor, hidden in the wild scrub seventy miles out of London. Old and forgotten, it was once what remained of an old dungeon. Sebastian had refitted it for his purposes, tidied it up and such. But as he approached the trapdoor, he felt something. A demonic tingling sensation that seemed to be warning him about something. He quickly shook his head, what could she have possibly done while he was gone? But as he lifted the trapdoor and dropped down into the dungeon below, he saw it. An empty room! Sebastian blanched, slowly took in every inch of the room. There was no doubt, she was gone! There's no way she got out of here without help.... Sebastian thought to himself, doing his best to control the fear, and blind rage, building inside him.

He had to find who took her. And when he did, they would be joining Ran-Mou in servitude. He would tell the young Lord her silence could not be guaranteed, and then keep her. He had never considered lying to his master before, and he questioned what this newfound lust was doing to him as he did so now. But, it was not like he was lying in a way that would harm his master. He was not failing in his fundamental task to protect the young Lord until that fateful day. He decided he would make a final decision once he found Ran-Mou.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I so like the plot twists! Ran-mou is in for a long girl-girl action I reckon? In any case, keep it up! Can't wait for the next installment! :D :D :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago I so like the plot twists! Ran-mou is in for a long girl-girl action I reckon? In any case, keep it up! Can't wait for the next installment! :D :D :D
Oh yes indeed, and perhaps a new arc with an original character is on the horizon ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

New characters and plot twists, just what a good story needs.
Holding my breath until the new chapter comes out... (in other words, don't wait too long)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago New characters and plot twists, just what a good story needs.
Holding my breath until the new chapter comes out... (in other words, don't wait too long)
Haha I will do my best mate ;) I've caught up to you on workload though lol I got 3 different stories going 😂 gotta update Kidnapped next, then I'll write the next chapter of this one :)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I've caught up to you on workload though lol I got 3 different stories going 😂
Overachiever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I've caught up to you on workload though lol I got 3 different stories going 😂
Overachiever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn straight lol btw loved latest hitchhiker part, hope we get some Mandy/Elsa scenes :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago New characters and plot twists, just what a good story needs.
Haha I will do my best mate ;) I've caught up to you on workload though lol I got 3 different stories going 😂 gotta update Kidnapped next, then I'll write the next chapter of this one :)
Damn! I don't know how you do it. For me, two stories at once is already a challenge! Anyway, looking forward to your next installments. :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XII - His Butler, Pursuing

Ran-Mou was in heaven. Or at least, compared to the time she had spent with Sebastian. Her lithe white skin was, as it had been for days now, encircled by ropes. However, these had been applied with a more delicate touch.

Ran-Mou sat astride a crude wooden horse of sorts - she sat upon its 'back', her wrists bound tightly to the crude block with small ring-hooks that amounted for the 'head'. Her legs were bound together as close together as the horse allowed, at the ankles. And while it wasn't visible to the outside eye, where she sat also had an extra feature.

A large, well polished and smoothed wooden phallus, which now sat buried deep within her warm womanhood. Whenever she tried to move, she noticed that the phallus wasn't ENTIRELY smooth - it had small bumps all over the surface to stimulate the surrounding bundles of sensitivity, whenever she moved.

Mey-Rin had been watching her for at least an hour, sat nearby on one of the comfortable chairs. She slowly sipped on a glass of wine, also drinking in the sight of this beautiful woman that was hers, all hers to play with. She smiled as she slowly stood, downed the last of her glass, and began approaching Ran-Mou.

As Mey-Rin came up alongside her, Ran-Mou wasn't sure what to expect. This woman had so far been far kinder than the demon had been, but it could all be an act. Ran-Mou tensed herself, but all that happened was the delicate sensation of Mey-Rin beginning to trace her skin lightly, running her fingers along Ran-Mou's thighs, her stomach, her breasts.

Ran-Mou squeaked as Mey-Rin encircled her rosy nipple with her thumb and index finger, beginning to gently massage the sensitive nub. Ran-Mou felt the moans start to spill from her lips, her eyes beginning to close as she began to submit to her new, pretty captor.

There can't be a God, can there? Not to allow this, this endless gratuitous suffering, at the hands of DEMONS!? No, there can't be, there can't...........

As the thought crossed Ran-Mou's mind, she was surprised to hear it. It wasn't that she hadn't thought it already, far from it, her faith had been shattered irrevocably shortly after Sebastian took her. But it surprised her that even now, in far less uncomfortable conditions, she still found herself thinking it. As she felt Mey-Rin wrap her lips around her right nipple, she began moaning in spite of herself, it did feel SO good.

But as her head tilted back, she noticed a large moth, fluttering up to perch on a ceiling beam above her. She wasn't sure why it caught her attention, but before she could think further about it, Mey-Rin pulled away from her, turning on her heel. She walked over to a nearby large table, its light-brown wood well polished and shined. Strewn across the surface were various implements, but Mey-Rin wanted something specific. She spotted the butt-cork, smiled as she picked it up. Ran-Mou might not like this......

Mey-Rin had found the object amongst the tools Sebastian had left lying around when she picked up Ran-Mou yesterday. She had realized quickly what it was for, and she wasted no time in pocketing the toy. And now, it was time to put it to the test. Mey-Rin walked back quickly, she didn't want Ran-Mou to see this coming.

Mey-Rin wasted no time in angling the carved cork deep into Ran-Mou's rather tight rear, pausing only to spit roughly on the entrance first. Ran-Mou tensed, jerking up and letting out a loud gasp, before settling back down onto the horse - and the phallus still buried within her.

Mey-Rin had also grabbed a leather strap with a polished wooden ball attached - it was a ballgag. She grabbed Ran-Mou roughly by the hair, wrenching her head back and making her gasp in pain - which allowed Mey-Rin to cram the wooden ball past her teeth before buckling the straps behind her head. Mey-Rin stepped back, and smiled broadly.

'Beautiful, Ran-Mou! You're all set for a good night's sleep, you've earnt it!' Mey-Rin smiled cheerfully as she strode out of the room, ignoring the look of shocked disbelief plastered across Ran-Mou's face. As the fancy wooden door swung shut behind Mey-Rin, Ran-Mou's head fell forward and she began to sob. She couldn't take this much longer. She didn't know how long she sat there, sobbing until she had no more tears, but she eventually began to nod off. As her eyes finally closed, she thought she felt the large, grey moth, flutter down and land on her left hand.

Ran-Mou's eyes opened. Where was she? Darkness stretched away in all directions, and what was beneath her? Web? Suddenly, light began to appear from the darkness above her. As it got closer, she saw it was the large grey moth. It perched on a branch seemingly growing out of the darkness, peered at Ran-Mou. It was bigger than her! How is that possible?

Then, a voice. It seemed to both surround her and come from within, occupying every atom of her existence. 'Ran-Mou. You have suffered greatly, in such a way that crumbled your faith in a way beyond repair, allowing you to summon me. Know this, just my appearance means nothing. But, if you reject your faith here, now, the gates of Paradise will forever be out of your reach. However, by doing so, I will serve you, pledging my very life to protect you if necessary, until the task you have set is complete. At which time, I will devour your soul. '

Ran-Mou thought about what she had heard. It had to be craziness, fervid rantings of a tortured mind? But then she thought of Sebastian - demon or no, he certainly wasn't human. What if the young Earl made a similar deal, with Sebastian? And if I make this deal, what do I ask in return? Ran-Mou spoke.

'I wonder if I might suggest a different arrangement?' The moths wings began to vibrate, almost as if laughing. 'Go on.'
'The only thing I want is vengeance. Vengeance against those who have tortured, debased and demeaned me. However, that could quite realistically if you are anything like Sebastian, be completed in a matter of days, if not hours. Now, that's a BIT quick if you get to then immediately munch my soul. So I would like to suggest, a ten year contract. You serve me for ten years, and that day, you get my soul.'

Silence. The silence stretched on and on, Ran-Mou wondered if she had somehow given offense. Suddenly, piercing laughter penetrated every fibre of her being. So he wasn't going to -
'Ran-Mou. I am an immortal being, time is quite meaningless to me. All I care for, all I crave, is the taste of a human soul, and yours gives off a MOST delectable aroma. If you value this meal at ten years, I accept. Now, this is your last chance. Do you wish to form a contract with me? Ran-Mou wasted no time. 'Yes!' Flashing lights, an excruciating burning sensation on her left hand, and then suddenly her world faded to black.

Sebastian had spent the last 24 hours trying to find any possible lead to who had taken Ran-Mou. There was nobody! Nobody knew he had her, nobody knew where he took her. That he knew of. Sebastian cursed to himself. 'I might be a demon, but I'm not omnipotent.'

He had no idea where to begin and he was fast running out of options - his master would not accept failure, but he had exhausted every avenue he had - Undertaker, Grell, William T Spears. He could hardly ask Lau for advice in the matter. Sebastian turned, intending to head back to the dungeon and try and find SOMETHING, but then he stopped dead.

When demons make contracts with humans. any other demon close enough gets a sort of sixth-sense sensation alerting them to it. Sebastian narrowed his eyes. 'There can't be TWO humans who's faith had been shattered beyond repair in the same fifty mile radius, AND a demon nearby to capitalize. It HAS to be.....' Sebastian hadn't expected this, this could complicate things immensely. Sebastian bounded high into the air, landing upon the roof of the nearby banking office. He took off in the general direction he could tell the deal had been made, but he would have to do the closer inspecting for himself.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Ran-mou makes a pact with another demon? Hoo-boy! Sebastian may be in for a nasty surprise when he finds her.

Please go on!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Ran-mou makes a pact with another demon? Hoo-boy! Sebastian may be in for a nasty surprise when he finds her.

Please go on!
Yes indeed, assuming it's Sebastian who does the finding of course ;) though now I've gotta work out a design description for Ran-Mou's demon before I write the next part, not to mention a name 😂 I liked using a moth form lol the show has had a raven for Sebastian and a spider for Claude Faustus. I thought a moth was fitting for another demon, always chasing the light of a soul 😂 #deepbro lol
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

My stories are mostly (always?) written based on a realistic world, although I love to read hard-SF. So it is good to see some stories that are more Fantasy based. Another good chapter, thank you for keeping this going.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago My stories are mostly (always?) written based on a realistic world, although I love to read hard-SF. So it is good to see some stories that are more Fantasy based. Another good chapter, thank you for keeping this going.
Glad you're enjoying it mate :) I've updated Kidnapped as well, if you are following that story :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XIII - His Butler, Endangered

Mey-Rin reentered the room she had left Ran-Mou. She had enjoyed a quick nap in an adjacent room she had fashioned out with a bed, some clothing, food and other necessities. Grabbing a chunk of bread on her way out, she quickly munched it down as she crossed the four foot gap between the two door. As she entered, she saw Ran-Mou exactly where she had left her, sat atop the 'horse' she had been left on, the wooden gag between her teeth and the wooden phallus buried deep into her nether.

As she entered, she saw Ran-Mou look up at her, then squeeze her eyes shut, seeming to attempt to shrink back. Not that she could go far.
'Silly girl,' Mey-Rin thought to herself as she approached. But as she reached Ran-Mou, reaching around and unbuckling the gag from behind her head, she noticed something.

Mey-Rin leant in, looking at Ran-Mou's hands, still pulled tightly into the strappado position. There it was! A greyish-black pentacle, embossed on the back of her hand. Mey-Rin felt her heart stop. That's........like the young Lord's........ As Mey-Rin slowly stood, raising her eyes to Ran-Mou's, she saw Ran-Mou staring right back at her, blind fury burning behind her golden eyes.

Then, Ran-Mou spoke. 'Now, Crowley.'

Mey-Rin turned as she heard the response. 'Yes, my Lady.'

There he stood. A tall, immaculately dressed man in blood-red tailcoats, vest and trousers, with a black formal shirt peeking out from underneath. His hands, the right bearing an identical pentacle to Ran-Mou's on the back, were covered in delicate, silken black gloves.

He had a young, handsome face, with soft pale skin, jet-black hair and, deep blue eyes, like sapphires. However, Mey-Rin felt her blood turn to pure ice in her veins as she saw them light up in a vivid, glowing red.

He moved like lightning, and before Mey-Rin could even react, her world turned to black.

When she awoke, she was in a very different situation. As Mey-Rin opened her eyes, she tried to move and found she couldn't. She stood, bound with her arms pulled above her head, very tightly, making her stand on her toes to allow some relief. Her legs were pulled wide, bound to the floor with thick ropes looped through thick steel pins that had been jammed into the floor. Mey-Rin hadn't done that.

Her body was also encircled in rope, it cut into her stomach, her back, her torso, up both her legs. Her mango-sized breasts were also encircled in rope, tightly bound and starting to turn red. Mey-Rin felt it just before she noticed it - there were nipple-screws attached to her as well. Mey-Rin groaned, her head tilting back as she began to struggle wildly, trying to break free.

'That's not going to work!' Mey-Rin's head snapped to the left as she heard the voice call out. There she was. Ran-Mou sat in the same comfortable chair she herself had sat in while watching Ran-Mou's exquisite torment. The demon called Crowley stood beside her, silent and waiting. Mey-Rin felt her heartbeat quicken. Ran-Mou stood.

'Mey-Rin. You and Sebastian took everything from me. My safety, my life, my ability to love. I loved Lau with all my heart, I wanted us to......to have a family! To leave this shitty country and its pathetic Queen!' Ran-Mou felt her heart racing, ready to burst out of her chest as all she had lost came rushing to her.

'Now, I feel nothing, nothing but rage and anger! I have sold my SOUL because of YOU! This is your doing, you and that filthy demon. And now, I'm going to put you both through everything I suffered, and more.' Ran-Mou bent down, flicked a small switch on the floor.
Mey-Rin saw that a wire ran from the switch, right up to.......her feet. Mey-Rin felt her stomach drop.

'You are standing with a small plate behind each foot. Whenever you let your feet touch them, you will be shocked.' Ran-Mou stepped up to her, and Mey-Rin was horrified to see the large leather whip in her hands. 'Of course, you might not even notice.'

Ran-Mou raised the whip and started lashing at Mey-Rin's belly with ruthless abandon. Mey-Rin shrieked, her screams filling the room with a ghostly chorus of suffering, as Crowley smirked to himself from the shadows. Mey-Rin bucked and strained against her bonds, squealing and crying from the stinging kiss of the whip, and then more when her feet touched the electrical plates beneath her. Tears streamed down Mey-Rin's face but Ran-Mou showed no mercy, beginning to lash at her thighs and chest as well, Mey-Rin's already bound breasts felt like they were engulfed in hellfire.

Mey-Rin had no idea how long this went on, her world had become one of pain and tears, she was barely registering anything else. Finally, the lashes began to cease. Mey-Rin sobbed, her entire body felt as if it was engulfed in flames. Ran-Mou stepped up to her, grabbing the nipple screws and twisting them roughly. Mey-Rin howled.

'Do you like this, bitch? Do you like pain!?' Ran-Mou screamed. 'Because I fucking didn't!' Ran-Mou began to howl with anger, drawing away from Mey-Rin, her hands rising to clutch at her head as her howling receded into tears and she collapsed to her knees. Mey-Rin saw Crowley immediately step up to her, gently wrapping an arm around her and helping her to her feet.

'Now, now, my Lady,' Crowley spoke softly in a perfectly clipped upper-class English accent. 'You shouldn't allow this creature that caused you so much suffering, the satisfaction of seeing you upset.' Crowley led Ran-Mou back to her chair, sat her down gently. 'Now, my Lady. Why don't you allow me to take over her punishment for a while.

Crowley held up his hand, a bottle of wine materializing in a puff of thick, black smoke. He picked up a nearby glass, poured Mey-Rin a large serving. Ran-Mou smiled at Crowley. 'Thank you Crowley, I'm sorry I let myself get so emotional.' Crowley shook his head.

'Never apologize to me, Ran-Mou. I am here to serve you, protect you and carry out your will. I will do so, now and until the end. Sugar into salt, night into day, pain into pleasure, whatever you ask, I will provide.' Ran-Mou smiled as she sipped her wine and watched Crowley approach Mey-Rin.

'Now, we just have to wait for Sebastian.......' Ran-Mou thought to herself, her smile broadening as she watched Crowley pick up a large cane from nearby. 'This will do to pass the time while we wait.........
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

You have a dark mind in this story, my friend. But I suspect you need that to write about the amount of pain in this story. Not something I could have written myself. An excellent, but dark, story. I have never seen (or heard of it before your story) the characters you write about, so I have no idea how much of the violence comes from the original story. It is fascinating to see the different writing styles of the main writers on this forum.

Thank you for posting your stories, it is a pleasure see your work.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic