My own Tugs Artwork

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

My own Tugs Artwork

Post by Jason Toddman »

I used to post a number of illustrations back in the earlier days of the old Tieupgames site, when Iwas virtually the only one posting any of his own drawings at all there. Back then rules were a lot less strict and i posted drawings that would probably upset a lot of people today, but I still have a good many 2D drawings and 3D renders that i hope are still considered suitable for this site.
If however I am mistaken and any of these seem to be offensive or otherwise violate the rules of the site as they are now please let me know and i will take the drawings/renders in question down.
Horace 01.jpg
Horace 02.jpg
Horace 03.jpg
Horace 04.jpg
Horace 05.jpg
Horace 06.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I reckon you should be safe with this lot.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago I reckon you should be safe with this lot.
Thank you for the ringing endorsement. :D :lol:
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

My main concern is when there are photos of real children are posted. I do not want to be on the receiving end of some lawsuit, as children have no right to consent. If its artwork or 3D renderings, then I am more lenient, as that is fictional.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

chadmc90 wrote: 3 years ago My main concern is when there are photos of real children are posted. I do not want to be on the receiving end of some lawsuit, as children have no right to consent. If its artwork or 3D renderings, then I am more lenient, as that is fictional.
No worries; photos would be headaches for a whole host of other reasons as well. It will all be entirely self-generated 2D and 3D artwork. I'll be feeling my way slowly here as well so that i am less likely to make some kind of mistake that might upset or offend people.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I don't see anything here that would offend. Nothing erotic at all. Just kids playing in a somewhat realistic manner (I played several of the games depicted). And done quite well, I might add. Each picture tells its own story. Thanks for giving us a look. Are there more you can share?
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

MaxRoper wrote: 3 years ago I don't see anything here that would offend. Nothing erotic at all. Just kids playing in a somewhat realistic manner (I played several of the games depicted). And done quite well, I might add. Each picture tells its own story. Thanks for giving us a look. Are there more you can share?
Lots more, and I will be sharing every few days or so; maybe more often later if I get enough feedback to encourage me to do so. Some will be 2D and some 3D; some of the latter of which i may make specifically for this site as 3D is what I actively concentrate on now.
To clarify something, I wasn't concerned about offending anyone with the specific images I posted here as I had them vetted by xtc (whose opinion and honesty I trust) first. But as some members who were at the old site know, some of my artwork is a tad more controversial and often focuses on kinks other than just bondage. And some of that strays easily into MC-17 territory. Sometimes I am not so good at self-restraint (so to speak) with showing off my artwork, so plan to continue checking with xtc and chad to make sure there are no lines crossed in my unintentionally blundering manner. :lol:
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

These are terrific Jason! Thank you for posting them. They sure stir memories of youthful tugs games. The virus can not go away quick enough for some tugs games to resume.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

fratboydanny wrote: 3 years ago These are terrific Jason! Thank you for posting them. They sure stir memories of youthful tugs games. The virus can not go away quick enough for some tugs games to resume.
Thanks. Ad since I'm getting so much feedback on these I guess I'll post them more often than I was originally planning; at least for now.
So here are a few more; this time from my 3D files:
Alan and Danny Make a Video Part IV - 07.jpg
Alan Prisoner 0027a2.jpg
All Tied Up 001.jpg
All tied Up 01.jpg
Alan prisoner 0075n4.jpg
All Tied Up 002.jpg
Boy in the cage 01.jpg
Captive Babysitter 011a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Hmmm... 3D art didn't seem to get much of a reaction. Let's see in more 2D art gets better results instead.
Stalled.jpg
Horace 07.jpg
Horace 08.jpg
Horace 09.jpg
benched.jpg
Horace and Friends.jpg
Horace and Friends 2.jpg
Horace and Friends 3.jpg
Put Out To Pasture.jpg
Niklas Birthday Surprise V7.jpg
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

How about some stories to include the pics?
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago How about some stories to include the pics?
I figured that since was the Tug ART section that stories would not be appropriate here. Isn't it just for art? Or did i misunderstand something?
Also, most of these pics (here and in the first post) are part of one story that is, to put it mildly, probably unsuitable for this site for various reasons. I would probably have to rewrite it entirely (and greatly simplify it as well) to make it suitable for here. That will take time and effort i cannot spare right now, and so I figured i would just post art images suitable for here for now and post stories already written in the stories section, and then just start developing new stories as i went along and had time to work on them.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Fair enough. Yes this is the "Art" section but I'm sure there is scope for some more suitable illustrated tales in the story sections.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago Fair enough. Yes this is the "Art" section but I'm sure there is scope for some more suitable illustrated tales in the story sections.
Which I plan to include with stories I have made or plan to make illustrations for already. Including a certain captive babysitter story that had some popularity on the old Tieupgames site a few years ago, before fatigue and other issues forced me to discontinue it.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Nice stuff! would say I’m more a fan of the 2D variety but to each his own.

Wouldn’t mind being in a few of those positions myself.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

kiwi wrote: 3 years ago Nice stuff! would say I’m more a fan of the 2D variety but to each his own.

Me neither.
As for your preference in 2D, maybe i should do a poll to see what others think as well.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Loved your art (and stories!) on the old site where I was purely a lurker (sorry!)

I particularly like the 2d stuff - you have a unique style which I like very much!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Risperdaltied wrote: 3 years ago Loved your art (and stories!) on the old site where I was purely a lurker (sorry!)

I particularly like the 2d stuff - you have a unique style which I like very much!
Thank you. In which case, here is some more.
Timmy 01.jpg
Timmy 02.jpg
Timmy 03.jpg
Timmy 04.jpg
Timmy 05.jpg
Timmy and Horace.jpg
Unreal Adventures of Jonny Quest.jpg
Last edited by Jason Toddman 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Jason Toddman wrote: 3 years ago
kiwi wrote: 3 years ago Nice stuff! would say I’m more a fan of the 2D variety but to each his own.

Me neither.
As for your preference in 2D, maybe i should do a poll to see what others think as well.
Nice work, Jason!
I definitely share Kiwi's preference for your drawings as well.

The characters you drew arguably look older and more mature than those 3D renditions.
My strong bias towards older teens 16+ and adults comes into play here.
Definitely prefer your 2D drawings ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Jason Toddman wrote: 3 years ago

Me neither.
Nice work, Jason!
I definitely share Kiwi's preference for your drawings as well.

The characters you drew arguably look older and more mature than those 3D renditions.
My strong bias towards older teens 16+ and adults comes into play here.
Definitely prefer your 2D drawings ;)
I can do older with 3D renderings too though. Just ask Xtc. ;)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Jason Toddman wrote: 3 years ago I can do older with 3D renderings too though. Just ask Xtc. ;)
Absolutely!

btw: It IS possible to avoid all the nested quotes that are making threads look clumsy while we are unable to tag people. Just saying.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I know that, but that can be confusing. Also, how will know if and when I reply since now yopu wpon't get the notification for it unless sheer curiosity compels you to look when you see my name lit up under newest; unless someone else writes first that is?
Deliberately left out your quote just to demonstrate this possible confusion. :mrgreen:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Next post up - no problem.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago Next post up - no problem.
Yeah but unless the previous post is really long - in which case I can just trim it down, as i always used to do on the old site - i prefer to use the quotes; especially when my reply to something has several other peoples' post in between. Just the way I am, I guess. :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

My original point was that, although we might need to include quotes to give context to a reply, we could do just that: trim it down as i had in my post.

We are getting a considerable accumulation of unnecessarily bulky nested quotes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic