Dom, switch or sub?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Your TUGs role

Male Dom
18%
Male Switch
43%
Male Sub
23%
Female Dom
1%
Female Switch
6%
Female Sub
9%

Total votes: 855

CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

I guess....sub?

I love the idea of being captured, tied and gagged by a hot guy, and really don't have any interest in tying up anyone. But I dunno if sub is right, as I'm not into pain or anything like that.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

CapturedKim wrote: 3 years ago I guess....sub?

I love the idea of being captured, tied and gagged by a hot guy, and really don't have any interest in tying up anyone. But I dunno if sub is right, as I'm not into pain or anything like that.
You don’t have to be into pain to be a sub. I like being tied up for relaxation purposes with no pain, and I consider myself to be a sub. Now that I think about it maybe the term Rope Bottom/Bunny is a better way to phrase it.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

RotiferTape wrote: 3 years ago

You don’t have to be into pain to be a sub. I like being tied up for relaxation purposes with no pain, and I consider myself to be a sub. Now that I think about it maybe the term Rope Bottom/Bunny is a better way to phrase it.
"Rope Bunny"....I love that, ha ha!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

That's a very nice phrase!
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Lol I can’t believe I never thought of it that way but it describes me perfectly too 😂.
shoutout to the other bunnies I suppose
RopePup44

Post by RopePup44 »

100% sub, I love being tied up, gagged and the idea of being held captive/kidnapped. I'm a rope bunny but also a pup so hense the name Ropepup :p
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

A switch, I appreciate the feeling of being gagged, or gagging others ;-)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I mostly want to do the tying up, but I sometimes allow my female partner to bind me and have her wicked way with me. :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Rope Bunny seems popular with those who practice shibari or Japanese bondage.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

I'd say Male switch even though never really been tied up by another or tied others ( mainly done some self bondage ), though when I RP tugs, I mostly like to be on the submissive side as I love the thought of being Tied up and humiliated :D but I can occasionally also be a dom as well :)
Last edited by Nightly Binds 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

I occasionally switch depending on situations for example when I was 16 I tied up my mum as an anniversary gift for my dad. When he would come home her tied up would surprise him, I also tied up a couple of my girls during our uni days nothing too serious just hands in front taped with masking tape and a single strip gag. I am usually tied by my partners during BDSM play as I usually play the sub with other guys.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I haven't had much experience either way to know for sure exactly, when I fantasize im usually a dom but most of my limited experience is being bound which I do find relaxing.
Hello there!

Other Work
malebondageNE
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by malebondageNE »

I'm a dom, very much into tying and gagging other guys.
Kik - malebondageNE. Add me if you would like to be tied up for real, meets not chats.
Visit: https://twitter.com/malebondage_ne
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

malebondageNE wrote: 3 years ago I'm a dom, very much into tying and gagging other guys.
Too bad you’re across the ocean
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Primarily Dom but definitely want to be the one tied up sometimes. Only play with naturally-born ladies.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
NWswitch1701
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NWswitch1701 »

I don't know for sure, as I haven't had much real experience, but I consider myself a switch. I can imagine being on either side... and loving it.
Certified Eagle Scout - I know my knots.
GladysMor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GladysMor »

Oh I see what you mean now. But isnt being Dom like what you said about telling the Sub what to wear, how to look etc. Sort of like controlling, obsessive, etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NWswitch1701
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NWswitch1701 »

GladysMor wrote: 3 years ago Oh I see what you mean now. But isnt being Dom like what you said about telling the Sub what to wear, how to look etc. Sort of like controlling, obsessive, etc.
Yes and no. It really varies from person to person, play partner to play partner. On a base level for this site, it's generally assumed that the dom is the one who perfers to tie, while the sub prefers being tied.

However, depending on what the play partners want out of the scene, doms may be more controlling, obsessive, demanding, keep the sub tied up for longer, etc.
The important thing is that there is agreement between dom and sub - yes, the dom may have more control, but the sub has more power because the dom will respect their wishes.

I hope that helps. If my explanation was overly pedantic or condescending, my apologies.
Certified Eagle Scout - I know my knots.
Steph0805
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Steph0805 »

I think I’m a switch? Is that right? Honestly I’m not sure what kinda role I am. Personally I just like to watch!
BedBondageSub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BedBondageSub »

I’m a total sub
Sfbayareabondagelove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sfbayareabondagelove »

Hello I am a male sub
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

Sub. Definitely. I admit I occasionally feel dominant towards other women, but that's very rare.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I'd like to know who the three female doms are.
They aren't easy to find, i guess... :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

100% sub, Male looking for male doms.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Mostly dominant but become intrigued by being the one tied up