Playing with my Step-Mom (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Playing with my Step-Mom (M/F)

Post by Aris34 »

I would have never expected her to take such a fascination in what I had to offer.

My step-mother had had a very frustrating day. She'd failed a job interview (again) and was worrying about the state of the marriage. My father was out on a week-long business trip. Lately, they'd both been drifting apart and for me it had awoken memories of him and my mom before the divorce. That day, she'd come home from work and was sitting on the couch in the living room, reading a magazine.

At 35, she was 10 years younger than my dad was. Unlike the rest of my family, she was a brunette. She was also incredibly curvy, regularly visiting the gym. I had never really seen her as much of a mother. She was more of an acquaintance who happened to live with me because of family connections.

As for myself, I had just turned 18 at the time. I was a relatively skinny guy with messy blonde hair.

Watching her in the living room hurt me. I felt terrible for her, but there was very little I could do. I walked into the room and sat beside her, comfortingly. She quickly shifted her position on the couch, hiding the magazine behind her. She was too slow. I got a brief glimpse of the contents; a red-haired lady tied to a chair, completely naked.

We both went red.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have seen that," I said, laughing it off.

She smiled. "That's okay, Adam."

I tried to console her. "I could order a takeaway for dinner? I understand how stressful it's been."

"No, don't worry." She beamed at me. "You really are a total sweetie."

I blushed again. She was still in her business attire. She wore a tight, white, buttoned-up shirt; a formal black jacket; a short black skirt; heels and what I assumed were pantyhose. It felt weird to look at her in this way, but she looked really pretty.

We sat and chatted for a little while. We tried to avoid the subject of the job interview. Eventually the conversation made its way back to the contents of the magazine. She began talking about how she always had trouble with tying knots. I asked her, jokingly, if that was why she'd been reading through a bondage magazine.

"Well... no. I just had a passing interest, you know?"

I looked at her skeptically. "No one has just a passing interest in bondage."

"Well of course you'd know all about that," she said, mischievously. It was a poorly kept secret of mine that I enjoyed trying out bondage on myself. I had become surprisingly good at tying knot around my wrist and ankles. I remembered one time that I had managed to tie myself up so well that my older sister had found me and had to help me get free. That was a few years ago now and hadn't exactly been a very fine moment. My step-mom soon found out about that, though I had made her swear never to tell my Dad or anyone else.

I focused back on the subject at hand. "You're into bondage."

She sighed. "A passing interest, yes." She paused. "I've never done anything... exciting. As in, I've never explored myself in that way."

I nodded. I felt slightly uncomfortable talking about bondage with my step-mom so tried to change the subject. "We should probably sort out dinner."

She nodded and got up.

It was brief as we didn't have much to eat. However, we had both eaten a big lunch. A takeaway might have upset my already tingling stomach. An idea had hatched in my mind.

"I could tie you up," I offered as I finished the sandwiches on my plate.

She laughed but then noticed my expression. "You?... You would tie me?"

"Yeah, what's the harm? I have experience and you have an interest."

There was a moment of silence. I felt my heart slowly beginning to pound. I suddenly began to fear the worst. She was my step-mom after all. Even if we weren't related and didn't really see each other in such a way it still somehow sounded wrong. I felt the tension between us.

"Okay," she said.

I was stunned. "Really? Are you sure?"

"No, but I would like to try it out." She looked at me firmly. "Tie me up. Not too tight. Untie me immediately if I tell you to. And don't do anything... extreme."

I nodded, still in shock.

We finished eating and we both walked up into her bedroom. She brought the magazine with her and pointed to the page I'd seen before. It was the one with the red haired lady, naked and tied tightly to a wooden chair.

"Can you tie me like that?"

I nodded.

"Okay. Get whatever you need."

I wondered into my room, picking up the rope from underneath my bed. I returned to the room and picked up a sturdy wooden chair from the side of the room. She took off her jacket and sat down upon it.

I felt my racing heart quicken. A mixture of both excitement and terrified anticipation filling me at the same time. I told myself to calm down. I collected my feelings, breathing heavily. Then I looked down at the reference image that I had. I looked back at the woman sitting in the chair in front of me, expectant. She nodded in confirmation. Then I set to work.

I began by tying her hands behind her back, working behind the chair's support. I tightened and cinched the knot. Then I wrapped another around the elbows, looser this time. I did not want her to be in discomfort. I wrapped a rope round her body, running the line just below her breasts. She was now tightly fastened to the chair.

I worked my way down to her legs, tying her ankles together. I removed her heels to make the task a little easier. She squeaked when my hand brushed the sole of her left foot. I tied her knees together; rope rubbing against nylon. My eyes caught a glimpse up her skirt. I could see the welts of her stockings peaking out. She was wearing stockings. I felt my heart catch in my throat.

I finished by tying the rope around her thighs and the chair seat so she could not move her legs around. I stood back and looked at my handiwork.

"Wow, you really did do a good job," she murmured, testing the ropes.

"Thank you, but we're not quite done," I pointed to the magazine. "You need to be gagged."

She looked at the image skeptically and then back to me. "Well, you're the one in control now. It's your decision."

I felt a rush of excitement at this statement. I was in control. I could now do to her whatever I wanted and she couldn't do anything to stop me. I looked around her room. I went to her chest of drawers and opened the one where she kept her underwear. I looked back at her, struggling against her bonds. I turned to the drawer again and pulled out two pairs of panties.

"Open wide," I said. Surprisingly, she obeyed. I shoved them in. Then I used a roll of ductape to gag her. She mumbled through the gag incoherently.

I looked at her eyes. "Are you enjoying this?"

She nodded, struggling again. The ropes rubbed up against her as she twisted and turned.

I reached towards her shirt and undid the top button. She looked at me accusingly but could do nothing to stop me. I slowly undid all of the buttons on her shirt and pulled it back to expose her chest. Her hard nipples pressed against the thin fabric of her black bra. Her curvy thighs and large breasts were an amazing sight to behold. As she twisted her body against the back of the chair, her breasts pointed out beautifully.

I went down to her skirt. I unzipped it at the side and slowly pulled it off. She watched as I pulled it off and gasped at the site underneath. The garter belt and stockings looked amazing on her. Her lacy panties just peaked out between her quivering thighs.

I went back to her drawer and found a bandanna. I wrapped it around her head, working as a blindfold. She squirmed and moaned as I put it on. I stood back and looked at her again. My hot step-mom tied up and exposed; gagged and blindfolded. I never thought I would ever see something so sexy.

"I'm gonna leave you here for a while now," I said, soothingly. "And when I return I might untie you."

She nodded. Secretly, though, we both knew that that wasn't what was going to happen when I came back...

I'm probably gonna add a part 2 to this. Let me know what ya think!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Definitely need a part two, that was good :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Eagerly waiting for part 2!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Still waiting for part 2... :lol:

Oh darn, the story was only 2 hours old. Okay, I'll wait a little longer. Good read, very enjoyable.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yep, have to admit, I’m still eagerly await part two as well, and see where that might lead, after all a weeks a long time in the world of bondage ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Very good story, cant eait for part 2 :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yarp looking forward to part 2
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story - would love a part 2!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Really hot story....looking forward to part 2......
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Really Good and Awesome Hot Story! Please write Part 2. Can't wait to read and see what happens next
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Yes. Part 2. Please! 😁
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aris34 »

Thanks for all the positive feedback on part 1! I hope you enjoy part 2...

I sat watching TV for a while. I was down there for at least an hour. Focusing on what I was watching was hard - all I could think about was my step-mom, bound and gagged, struggling against her bonds. I tried to tell myself not to get so excited. She was my step-mom. But at the same time, that fact made it all the more kinky.

I turned off the TV and sat for a moment, contemplating what I might do next. If I untied her, the fun would be over. I feared she might even punish me for stripping her down so much. I needed to make her enjoy it but also show her who was in control. If tonight went well and she enjoyed it, I might be able to do it more often.

While I was thinking, I suddenly her a scraping sound upstairs. I got up from the couch. I couldn't let her escape. I ran upstairs and burst into the bedroom. She was still tied to the chair but was right beside the door, several feet away from where I'd placed the chair. Clearly she'd used her feet to pull herself across the floor. I stood at the door, tutting at her futile attempt to escape. She still looked amazing, her curves rubbing up against the ropes that bound her; her stockings making her bound legs all the more pristine. She tried to say something through the gag. The muffle was not angry, but seemed to be pleading.

I reluctantly removed the gag. I noticed several beads of sweat running across her brow - the TV had likely blocked out her struggles. She still seemed surprisingly amiable.

"That was definitely exciting..." she said. "But the clothes... you shouldn't have done that. It's not right."

I took off her blindfold and smiled at her. "I just wanted to give you the full experience of feeling vulnerable."

"I think I got the experience. But now could you untie me? It's been a while."

I looked at her up and down. Part of my conscience was urging me to untie her and face the consequences. Hopefully I could convince her not to tell Dad and we would put this all behind us. But the other part...

I wiped the sweat from her brow. Then I slowly shook my head. She looked at me, slightly more frustrated.

"I'm asking you to untie me. Now."

"I will in a moment," I said soothingly.

"Adam, untie me from these restraints right now or el-"

I shoved the panties back into her mouth. She tried to spit it out and gritted her teeth but I was relentless. I wrapped the tape back around her head. Then I pulled the blindfold back over her eyes. She shook her head with muffled cries. Her legs made the chair rock. I gripped the chair and pushed her back into the middle of the room. Then I picked up another line of rope that I had on the ground. I crawled to her feet and gripped them with my arm. I connected the rope to the bonds on her ankles and ran it underneath the chair. There, I tied it tightly to the back, near to where her arms were tied.

There was now no way of moving at all. I looked her up and down as she struggled, this time more frantically. But the ropes held strong. I felt a sense of pride in my work. She was helpless. I looked down at the bondage magazine on the floor. Jumping up onto the bed, I began to flick through the pages wondering what I could do to her body.

I found something that I liked and looked back at my victim. She'd given up trying to escape at this point. I lightly touched her breasts. She shivered at the touch. I gripped the cups of her bra and pulled then down to expose her nipples. They immediately hardened as I stroked her breasts. She struggled slightly.

I lightly licked her bare breasts. My tongue licking ever closer to her nipples. Felt her struggle but not as frantically as before. I felt her nipples with my tongue; hard and perky. I stroked her thigh with one hand, feeling her neck with the other. I moved up above her chest, licking her neck and soon around her ear.

I whispered to her. "I wanna play a game with you. If you win, I'll untie you. If you lose, I get to have some fun."

She murmured something. I knew she'd accepted, though she didn't really have a choice.

I went out of the room and came back with several "toys". I told her that I was going to remove her gag. If she tried to yell or not cooperate with me then I would put it back in again. She nodded. I removed the tape and let her spit out the panties. She remained silent. Still blindfolded she had no clue what I was about to do as I crawled up next to her, right beside her ear.

I whispered. "I'm going to rub some objects against you. If you correctly guess what they are, you win. However, if you guess wrong, I win."

She nodded.

I smiled and proceeded to gently stroke her belly with a long feather. She shifted slightly as I lightly tickled her ribs and sides.

"I-is that a f-feather?" She said, shuddering as it tickled her skin.

"Correct," I said, admiring the goosebumps that now covered her pale form.

I then brushed her near her neck with a pair of lacy panties. I watched her shift as I dragged them over her bare skin.

"Um... panties?"

"Yes, correct," I replied.

I reached down and picked up a vibrator. It didn't belong to her; it was my sister's. I knew that she always hid it at the back of her lingerie drawer. I doubted my step-mom had any knowledge of it. I turned it on at the lowest setting and rubbed it against her thigh. I let it slowly creep up, bumping over the ropes, letting it move closer and closer to her crotch.

"Um..." She murmured, clearly confused. "Is it a... um... electric toothbrush?"

I smiled, gleefully. "No. It's a vibrator." I turned it off. "I win."

Her face fell. "Oh... Adam please..." she began to beg. It wasn't desperate begging. It seemed almost playful, though it was still begging.

"That was the deal," I said. "And you better stop that or else I might have to gag you again."

I went down to her legs and untied her ankles. She looked slightly surprised as I let her legs free of her bonds. She tested the freedom I'd given her, stretching her legs for the first time in over an hour. I moved up her legs and felt the edge of her panties with my fingers. She gasped as I slowly pulled them down her thighs, past her knees and took them off. They were soaking.

She moved her legs to cover up her most private area. Before she had the chance to do anything risky though, I grabbed her left leg. I began to tie it, tightly, to the leg of the chair. I did the same to her right leg, then tying it below the knee to allow minimal movement. She struggled to close her legs but couldn't, giving me the perfect view of her clit.

I began to kiss the insides of her thighs, moving closer to her pussy. I heard her breathing heavily. My hands traced up her stockings, over the welts, feeling up the suspenders. Her skin was covered in goosebumps. I let her feel my breath on her clit. She tensed against her bonds.

Then I turned on the vibrator and pushed it between her legs.

Sorry to leave you on another cliffhanger. If you have any suggestions for what could happen next in the story let me know! Will post part 3 very soon...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Good continuation! I'm thinking Adam could blackmail his stepmom in some way so he could have his way with her. :twisted:
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Absolutely erotic and hot story!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Definitely an enjoyable second part :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hot story!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Fabulous story, keep it going :D
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Super sexy! Please continue! 😍
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aris34 »

Hello! Sorry this took me so long. I find writing erotic stuff easiest when I'm horny - annoyingly I wasn't in the mood for much of the past month. But I've finished it now. I hope you enjoy!

She was now moaning uncontrollably, her chest rising and falling heavily. I switched between vibrating her and teasing with my fingers. She strained herself against her bonds as I went in to lick her out again. She was getting close.

I continued pleasuring her, bringing her closer and closer to ecstasy. She moaned and struggled, on the edge. She murmured that she was about to cum.

I removed the vibrator and walked away. She struggled violently.

"Please, please keep going!" She cried.

I shook my head.

She looked at me angrily. She attempted to kick at me, only rocking the chair slightly. She really did look amazing. Her perfect form all tied up; her firm breasts; those gorgeous thighs. Her lingerie perfectly complimenting that beautiful body. She seemed to be looking at me longingly as well. I considered just giving in to my instincts and having her as she was. But I knew that I shouldn't. I had to tease every ounce of longing I could get out of her.

"If you want to be pleasured again, you will have to pay a price," I said as I began to take my clothes off. I walked up to her in my boxers. My bulge pushing out.

She looked up at me, a sudden doubt crossing her face. "I... no... I shouldn't."

I sighed. "I thought we were past this? No one needs to know."

"Yes but my conscience... I can't just forget that we did this." She looked up at me pleadingly. "I know we're past the point of no-return but... being licked out while tied up is one thing because I'm not the one doing it. But giving my own stepson a blowjob is just..."

"Too far?" I said, sitting down at her feet. I looked around at where I was. Clothes strewn about the floor, a vibrator by the foot of the chair, the beautiful woman tied up willingly. "You draw the line at this?"

"Because this is clearly easier for you. I just can't be the one to do this stuff. I'm not ready."

I smiled, an idea came to me. "What if I forced you?" I stood up.

"What do you mean?" She said, her eyes widening.

"Either you suck me or I torture you."

"Torture..." she said, fear in her voice. "How...?"

I dug my fingers into her ribs, wiggling them around. I dug them in, going up and down, underneath her bra. She immediately burst into laughter, rocking against her restraints. I didn't stop. My fingers showed no mercy. I attacked her ribs, moving up towards her armpits, digging two fingers in to hit every spot.

"N- NO. P-PLEASE. STOP!" She screamed between fits of laughter.

I continued, edging down to her belly and grabbing her. My fingers exploiting every nook and cranny.

"PLEASE S-STOP! I'LL DO IT PLEASE!"

I stopped her torment. "Good, but remember that I am forcing you to do this."

She nodded, opening her mouth.

I took off my boxers, revealing my already hard dick to her. Slowly, I let it slip into her mouth. It was amazing. Feeling her suck on the end of my cock was ecstasy. I groaned, moving my hips to feel more. As I got closer I moved faster. Her tongue licked all over the head, her lips going up and down the shaft. I felt myself reach the edge. I groaned as I began to orgasm. I removed my cock and came on her breasts. She grinned as she watched my pleasure. She had definitely earned her reward.

I kissed her on the lips. Then I kissed her neck, moving down to her chest and breasts. My lips touched every surface as I moved down her belly. Eventually I reached her crotch. I began kissing and sucking on her clit. Hearing her moan loudly as I let a finger in to feel her.

Then I brought in the vibrator. I rubbed it against her on the lowest setting. Her already soaking clit was ready as I prepared to give her what she wanted so much. I turned the vibrator up to the highest setting and began rubbing it on her. She moaned and struggled as she got closer to orgasming.

I feared what the neighbors heard when she finally came. Her passionate moans were music as she heaved and twisted against her bonds. I was captivated by it all.

After we'd finished I finally untied her from the chair. She immediately stretched and lightly kissed me on the cheek. We both were silent as we picked up our clothes, modestly hiding our most sinful areas. We both lay on the bed, sweaty and panting.

I turned my head over to her, a smile crossing my lips. I nudged her. She looked back at me.

"Not bad for your first bondage experience," I said.

Let me know what you thought of the conclusion. I hope to post more in the near future... ;)
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

This story was awesome! I love stories of younger guys and older, sexy women. I just wish he would have gagged her again for the big climax (Im a big gagsnob!) I would love for there to be more of this story!
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Great story! I love the mature women younger guys too!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Great story! Hope you post another chapter.

Just a suggestion...it would help if you put names to the characters although I understand the story is in first person.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story, I hope you post more
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

More please :D
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

This had some unexpected twists and turns! The stepmother stepson scenario isn’t top of mind for me but this story was very sexy and well-written.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic