Claustrophilia

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I've always wondered what it would be like to be tightly tied and gagged while locked in a small space somewhere public... No one would even know I was there unless they were particularly nosey...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago Being kidnapped, tied tightly in a sleeping bag, then transported in a tight trunk is about the ultimate fantasy for me
Right? Its the perfect helpless situation to be in. Virtually escape-proof.
Yup, and I’ve always had a thing for sleeping bags so it’s pretty much the dream
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

How about this...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago How about this...
Very restrictive!
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Yes! I have experienced it with a closet about 4' by 5' for 8 hours, I have a story about it in the true stories for everyone section. If I had known before hand how long 8 hours really was and how freaking sore I'd be after I wouldn't have done it but I'm glad I've gotten to experience it. Not sure if want to be in that small of a space that long again. I'm sure one day I'll crave that type of confinement again and find myself back lol :p
Kik: johnnygmmy
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Johnny wrote: 4 years ago Yes! I have experienced it with a closet about 4' by 5' for 8 hours, I have a story about it in the true stories for everyone section. If I had known before hand how long 8 hours really was and how freaking sore I'd be after I wouldn't have done it but I'm glad I've gotten to experience it. Not sure if want to be in that small of a space that long again. I'm sure one day I'll crave that type of confinement again and find myself back lol :p

Yeah, 8 hrs might be a bit too much for me too. But I still wish I could have had an experience like this. You're a lucky guy!

You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Yes! What I would give to be gagged and locked in a trunk (car or storage)! And to be mummified on top of that? 😍
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

Being kidnapped and stuck in a tiny closet, bound and gagged, would be fun....
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

CapturedKim wrote: 3 years ago Being kidnapped and stuck in a tiny closet, bound and gagged, would be fun....
What about a padlocked storage trunk?
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago
CapturedKim wrote: 3 years ago Being kidnapped and stuck in a tiny closet, bound and gagged, would be fun....
What about a padlocked storage trunk?
Maybe, dunno. As long as I was still tied up, I guess.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

From a very early age I've dreamed of being tied up, gagged blindfolded and then tied in a sack.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I think being placed in something enhances bondage, and increases the feeling of helplessness. Being put in a trunk, sack, or other container, on top of being bound and gagged, must be super intense!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic