Ropes And Roses - A Bondage Romance - M/F & F/M and variants - New part FINALLY UP 21/08 :) part 32 next

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part IV

Full disclosure lads and ladies, I was not completely sober writing this part, and as such the quality may differ. For better or worse, remains to be seen lol.

Also this part has no votes, as the next part I have specific thoughts that I need freedom to write. I apologize

As Jewel finally backs away, putting the dripping remnants of the last piece of ice into the small ceramic bowl she had loaded with ice cubes in the first place, I collapsed into my bonds, exhausted. There was nothing I could do, even if I had wanted, so I just stood where I was, shivering slightly. Jewel giggled behind me.

'Did you enjoy that Boyd?' Jewel asks as she stepped into my line of sight. For a moment I simply stare at this beautiful woman that I was allowing to torment me, even if it was enjoyable torment, and hesitate. Jewel notices this.
'Now, Boyd, I'd have thought you'd have learnt SOME level of confidence by now. Surely you're not scared to tell me what you thought?'

I look back at her, and smile. 'She's right, you know. There it was, that niggling inner voice, but, hang on? What? She's right, you know. Listen to her!' Well, THAT'S different. I'm used to self-doubt and masking it with cockiness. This is........something new. Something that I thought long gone.

Pride.

I look at her. 'Well, ma'am,' I start. 'I don't know how I felt about the ice. I am not a fan of the cold, but that being said, it wasn't a horrific experience.' Jewel nods. 'Ok, noted. Do you like being tickled?' I pause, then nod tentatively.

'I think I do,' I say. 'I'm not sure, but I think so.' I laugh. 'Sorry, I know its a bit airy fairy.' Jewel shakes her head. 'No, no, you'd be surprised. That makes perfect sense actually.' She steps closer, leans in.

'Now, I'd like to suggest something. I have two friends, Gemma and Ashleigh, aand they both love a bound bloke. I'd love to invite them over to share you.' She looks deep into my eyes, sees the misgivings already flaring behind the colour.

'Ok, doing this with Jewel is one thing, but these other two, I don't even know them! What if they think I'm ugly? Creepy? Micro-dick?' Ok, that last one is only possible when he's floppy but jeez! I don't know about this!

Almost like she can read my mind, Jewel takes my head in her hands. 'Remember what I said earlier? Inviting those two would be a kindness to them as much as us.' She begins tracing my flesh softly with her long, polished nail. Blood red. Very nice.

'Wouldn't you enjoy three, beautiful women captivated by nothing other than your body, your smooth skin, your chiselled muscle?' As Jewel speaks, I feel it again. The lion in my chest, long dormant, rising and beginning to purr. She traces my tricep, my shoulders, poking at the mass beneath.

'So, whats it to be, Boyd? One beautiful woman, or three? Only thing holding you back is you.'

I think. 'Three women? Wanting me? Thats..........I can't even. That's something I never dared DREAM of!' I gaze at Jewel, before slowly smiling. 'Ma'am, I believe you are in charge here. If you want those girls here, who am I to say otherwise?'

Jewel squeals and pulls me into a monster bear hug. Not that I can hug her back in my state. 'Oh, Boyd! You won't regret this!' She backs away, grabbing her phone from the nearby coffee table.

'I hope not......' I think to myself. I don't say anything to Jewel, it would only hurt her to know I still questioned her motives, if only slightly now. But something tells me, that this is going to be a very defining moment, one way or another.

Jewel dials and I hear her start to speak. 'Hey Ash girl! What're you doing tonight?' Jewel waits for a second, before bursting out laughing. 'Oh really? I was about to call her after this!' A few more moments pass before she speaks again - 'Well, if you want to untie Gemma, and come to this address I'm sending you! I've got a new toy for us, a very special one.' As she says that she looks over and smiles widely at me, then winks.

'Ok, see you soon then!' Jewel hangs up. 'Well, big boy,' she laughs, 'we have about twenty minutes before they arrive. HOWEVER will we pass the time?' Jewel asks cheekily as she picks up the two large feathers again.

'Oh no.'
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

"'Three women? Wanting me? Thats..........I can't even. That's something I never dared DREAM of!"

I definitely had to be drunk if that happened to me. Not sure I could notice you were not sober :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago "'Three women? Wanting me? Thats..........I can't even. That's something I never dared DREAM of!"

I definitely had to be drunk if that happened to me. Not sure I could notice you were not sober :lol:
Well thank you sir 👍 I'm still pretty toasted 😅😂 I have to update When you're Kidnapped, that's been buried way back lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Hoo hoo Boyd! You are looking at triple the fun! Let's move this story forward, eh?
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Hoo hoo Boyd! You are looking at triple the fun! Let's move this story forward, eh?
Yes, Boyd is definitely in for a fun time ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part V

Twenty minutes later, and Jewel had reduced me to a panting, red-faced wreck. She kept tickling until I was on the brink of passing out, then she'd gently stroke and massage me, easing me back to earth, before starting to tickle again. It was hell, and yet her bright smile, her laughter as I twisted and jerked, but somehow clearly not cruel, or demeaning, has me absolutely captivated, and breathless in more ways than one. I laugh in my head at my pun, before bucking again as she hits a particularly sensitive spot on my side.

This girl knew what she was doing with me. I'm honestly beginning to wonder how she knows so well what eats at me inside, and how to deal with it, but before I can think much about it, a sharp knock rings out from off near the front. Her friends are here. I instinctively tense a little, Jewel notices of course. 'Shhhhhhh,' she says gently. 'Trust me, you'll love this. Now, wait here.' Before leaving she has a final thought - she blindfolds me.

'It's risky,' Jewel thought to herself as she attached the blindfold, 'but my Boyd can handle it.' She smiled. He was going to learn to look at himself like she did, even if it bloody kills him. The blindfold might actually help him ease into there being new people. And besides, how many girls would let their man be shared by her friends? 'I don't think ANY man would complain about this.

As Jewel attaches the blindfold, she notices Boyd tremble slightly, but he doesn't freak out. She runs a hand gently down his torso, before kissing him lightly on the chest. 'Be right back.'
She then turns and leaves the loungeroom, closing the door behind her, heading towards the front door and leaving Boyd standing, blindfolded and apprehensive, waiting for her to come back with these new guests.

Jewel opened the front door, and felt her stomach drop. 'Oh shit,' she thought to herself as the three women stepped across the threshold into the apartment. 'So, where is this handsome stud?' Gemma asked, her sapphire-blue eyes burning with anticipation. Next to her was Ashleigh, and the two, as always, looked remarkably similar.

Both were tall, blonde and buxom, though Gemma's chest was slightly larger. They were both 5'8, porcelain skin and each had long toned legs. Unlike Gemma however, Ashleigh had vividly bright hazel eyes. Both were wearing long black coats but had already removed them, revealing the sexy attire underneath. It was the third woman however, that gave Jewel pause.

Her name was Jasmine. A tall, olive-skinned beauty, she had been friends with the three girls for a long time. They quite often enjoyed fun games together, but there was a reason Jewel hadn't invited her tonight. She was a very avid dominatrix, who leaned heavily into personal humiliations and degradation of men.

'She could undo ALL my hard work!' Jewel thought angrily. 'What is she doing here?' Jewel asked roughly. Jasmine blanched, her dark-brown eyes crinkling. 'What?' Jasmine said in her thick middle-eastern accent. 'I haven't done anything to offend, have I?' Jasmine looked quite hurt, and Jewel regretted snapping, but the shock hadn't worn off.

'The girls rang me, said you invited them over here to play with a new toy, asked if I wanted to tag along. I didn't think you'd mind?' Jewel ushered them closer to her, hoping Boyd hadn't heard any of the exchange.

'No Jasmine, it's not that you've done anything, it's just that this fella in here, firstly I actually really like him but secondly, he's got some issues that I've been TRYING to help him through. The overarching theme of everything I've done to him has been to both push him a little, but also make him feel worth something, even while tied up at my feet!' Jewel gestured to Gemma and Ashleigh.

'These two are like me, more playful. You're a dominatrix, the last bloke we played with together, you made him tell you how pathetic he was and that he didn't even deserve to cum, and THAT was just at the end!' Jewel jerked a thumb toward the loungeroom door. 'This boy DON'T need that. You'll undo everything I've worked for. The fact he was willing to LET others come here and see him vulnerable like he is, is a huge breakthrough I honestly didn't even expect.'

Jasmine looked at her for a second, before bursting out with laughter, as did Gemma and Ashleigh. 'You think we don't know this?' Gemma said through her laughter. 'You've been on for MONTHS about this guy that you like, that you wish he could see himself like you did, that 'all he needs is a woman to show him a few things!' all that sappy shit you've always on about, THEN you call us out of the blue and say 'hey girls, come to this address, I've got a special surprise!' it really didn't take a genius to figure it out.'

Jasmine smiled widely. 'I already figured this wasn't a dominatrix situation. Which is why,' she stripped off HER coat at this point, revealing a silky, very thin and pink nightie, with a black bra and panties clearly visible through the fabric - 'I dressed to play nicely.' Jewel moaned at the sexy negligee - it revealed Jasmine's perky C-cups very nicely. Jewel smiled back at the girls. 'Ok, I'm sorry for freaking out.' Jasmine laughed again. 'I don't ALWAYS want to be rough with my toys,' she says, winking.

Gemma stepped up and hugged her. 'We're your best friends!' she said. 'You should know we wouldn't do anything to jeopardize this for you. But,' she smiled cheekily. 'We are here for fun, and we might have a surprise or two, for both you and him.' She holds up a black gym-bag, still smiling.

Jewel laughed. 'Look, he's not china. I've had quite a bit of fun teasing him, he is very playful actually, and getting tougher by the hour. Just don't be downright nasty or humiliating, and we should all have a great night!' As they start to head to the loungeroom, Gemma puts a hand out.

'One last thing,' she says. 'You seem to know a lot about this guy. Like, A LOT. You can't have worked out all this with just intuition and casual conversation, you seem to actually know what makes him tick. How?'

Jewel smiled a little, looking down guiltily. 'Well, it's a long story, I'll give you the details later, but basically, I may have......snuck in here and read his journal.' Ashleigh covered her mouth at this to stifle the snorting noise as she laughed through her nose. 'Oh Jewel!' Jasmine said. 'You really don't mess around when you want something do you?' Jewel smirked. 'Nah, not really.' The four women head toward the loungeroom.

Hey guys :D so I hope you enjoyed that part, it was more plot driven I know but now we are set up for some brand new games! We have a few options so i'll lay them out aye :)

Option A - The girls play with Boyd for a while without unblindfolding him, before revealing Jasmine. Boyd starts to freak a bit, until he sees Jewel. He knows she won't let this stranger hurt him. They begin with kissing, stroking and various pleasing methods of teasing.

Option B - The girls remove the blindfold immediately. Boyd has same reaction, once calm, Jewel suggests a new position. The four girls unbind Boyd, then lead him to the bedroom. They tie him spread-eagled, before commencing the opening teasing.

Option C - The girls leave Boyd's blindfold on but verbally inform him of Jasmine's presence. They suggest that considering he didn't expect a fourth person, it was only fair that he got to choose what happened next, however he is not allowed to see them before he makes his decision. Boyd considers asking to tie Jewel up, but decides he'd rather see what they have in store for him. His voice trembles with nervous anticipation as he asks to be bound however they see fit. (But preferably a different one than this, because his feet hurt from standing.) The girls laugh, and oblige.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Looking forward to more! Voting for A, can't wait to see what happens.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago I agree- A
Looks like A is the winner, unless we get some quick votes for others lol
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part VI

Hey guys, I didnt get to include ALL the parts of the last vote, but I will try to include them in the opening of the next part before going into what people vote for next. Ok, enjoy guys and gals ;)

Once Jewel leaves the room, I'm left in silence, with nothing but the sound of my breathing and my increasingly nervous thoughts. Not helping is the muffled laughter I occasionally hear. I take a deep breath, try to ease my nerves.

'Come on dude, this isn't the time to punk out. You got this. The thought echoes in my ears. Yeah, yeah! I do got this! Three gorgeous women, here for me! That's not too shabby! Ok, maybe it would be more fun to have THEM tied up but hey, there's not a cold chance in hell I could've set that up. I make a note to pay attention as I enjoy myself. 'It's a good learning opportunity. And playing the submissive is more enjoyable than I'd have expected,' I think. At that moment, I hear the door handle turn, and the door creaks open.

'Well, well, well, what do we have here?' a female voice I don't recognise rings out. It sounds sweet and soft, the sort of voice that makes you picture Goldilocks, or some other face of innocence. I hear footsteps enter the room. I'm not sure what to say, so I stay silent. My skin is burning as I become acutely aware of my helplessness, not to mention nudity. Having no idea who the hell was looking at me, really didn't help.

I feel a hand touch my left side, and I can't help but jump. The girls all laugh. 'Oh, he's a bit nervous!' another voice laughs. This one sounds, foreign. Indian maybe, but I'm not sure. 'Aren't you going to say something?' the first voice says as I feel more hands, variously running, tickling or stroking my body. I begin to moan, sagging into the ropes still tight around my wrists. Then, as one, they all turn to tickling!

'Goddamn it!' is all I have time to think before I begin to giggle hysterically, bucking and jerking left and right, but for every hand I jerk away from, another is waiting for me to sink into. I feel tears welling in my eyes behind the blindfold as I gasp and plead. 'No, god, please, stop, girls, seriou - oh my fu - sto -' but before long, I can't even eek out discernible words, just grunts and giggles. One person tickling you - hard. Three - not fun!

Jewel looks on from a distance, a huge smile on her face as she watches her three friends assail Boyd's skin. She was pretty sure he wouldn't notice the extra pair in his torment, but she wanted to play it safe. She wasn't sure how he would react to an extra person, and she couldn't really blame him. This wasn't part of the plan, and she WAS still annoyed at the girls for bringing Jasmine. It wasn't Jasmine's fault of course, but Jewel would be having words to the other two later. Hopefully getting him to a state of exhaustion before the reveal would mean he'd be too exhausted to get too angry, or freak out.

Finally, the tickling stops. I droop, panting, absolutely exhausted. 'So,' the first voice speaks again. 'Perhaps now, you won't be so rude and ignore us?' I notice some playful anger in the voice, and despite my exhaustion, I smile in the direction I think it's coming from. 'I'm sorry, ma'am,' I say. 'Not knowing who was even looking at me, considering my......present state, left me quite stumped for words. It was rude, and I apologize.'

There's a moment's silence, then.... 'Ma'am? You're right Jewel, he is very polite. Now, Boyd, is it?' I nod. 'Well, you know why we're here, and I must say, I am glad you agreed to have us over.' I feel hands running up my torso, approaching my nipples. 'Ah, ah!' the voice says as I begin to shy away. 'You are veeeeery cute,' she continues as if nothing had happened. 'Muscular, but not grossly so. Nice hair.' I hear a sniff. 'Yep, he showers regularly. Too many men don't these days.' I feel both happy and, kinda weirded out at that one. Never been tied up and sniffed before!

'Now, unfortunately, there IS something we have to tell you,' the voice says as she circles my nipples delicately, before taking each gently between her fingers. I moan, relaxing to her touch. Then I lean my head forward, looking (I presume, anyway) at her face. 'Um, what do you have to tell me?' I ask nervously. 'Fucking crap, I'm about to seriously regret this aren't I?' I think.

The blindfold comes off in a blinding flash. I blink, my eyes adjusting to the bright light. At first all I can see is blurs, but slowly they adjust and my eyes focus on the sight before me. Jewel, beautiful as ever, is sitting on the couch. There's two blonde hotties that could almost be sisters, decent tits and dressed to kill in skimpy lingerie.

I chuckle to myself as I realize they COULD be sisters, I wouldn't know. And there's a pretty hot looking girl in a pink nightie. She looks middle eastern maybe, with olive skin. 'She's proooooobably the one I thought sounded Indian. Had that off base.'

At first I'm not sure what's going on, they are all just watching me, as if they expect me to notice something...... Then it clicks.

My heartbeat quickens as I realize there is one extra woman here. Jewel said two women, not three! My mind explodes into thought - There's one more........ok is that bad......should I start struggling.......can't hurt.........oh fuck i'm naked!........you knew that.......Fuck, what do I do!?'

The girls all watch me. While my mind is whirring like a full-powered jet engine, my body is remarkably calm. Apart from some struggling and darting eyes, they can't really tell how worried I am. I just look like an average sub, slightly intimidated by his helplessness, squirming a bit. Well, three of them can't.

Jewel steps forward, looking at me. She walks up slowly, and the other three look at her. 'What's up girl?' the olive-skinned one in the pink nightie says. 'He seems fine, he's not panicking! I thought you said he'd be worried!' Jewel shakes her head. 'I know him better than you do,' she says, stepping up to me.

At this point it's only been about ten seconds since the blindfold came off. As I watch Jewel step forward, I focus my mind on her, before I can panic TOO much. 'Jewel invited them......so they must be trustworthy.....she wouldn't let them hurt me, would she? This is why I SHOULD be the dom, doms don't get hurt, I don't like this, I don......but.......I do trust her........I want to trust her........'

Jewel places a hand on my chest, frowns as she feels my thumping heart. She looks around at the three women, before leaning in close, so only I can hear her. 'I thought, you trusted me.' She leans back out, looks into my eyes, staring hard. 'Well?' she asks.

I look at her, gazing into those beautiful blue eyes, that gorgeous face. This alluring woman who came into my home, and made me feel more helpless, and yet more masculine, and attractive, than I ever have before, and I don't hesitate. 'Of course I trust you Jewel. If you trust them, I do too.'

The girls laugh behind Jewel. 'So you bloody should!' one of the blonde 'sisters' say. She peeks around Jewel, and smiles at me. 'Though, we might have to punish you for not trusting us.' She stares for a second before continuing. 'Hmmmm, I suppose, it WAS a shock. We'll let you off this one, but you better be a good boy for the rest of the night. I'm Gemma, by the way.' I smile back at her. She's really quite cute. 'Yes ma'am,' I say, nodding.

Jewel leans in. And whispers, 'I.......I love you Boyd. And you will ALWAYS be safe with me.'

I melt. How the hell did I get this lucky? And what the hell was I worried about? But right as the thought crosses my mind, I notice Jewel reach into her black bag........and pull out five more feathers. 'That. That's what I had to worry about.'

This was going to be a fun night. I look at the nearby clock - 9pm. Is that it!?

'Well guys, hope you enjoyed it :) Here are the next options for part VII :)

Option A - After playing with Boyd for a while, the girls then (playfully) turn on Jewel, tying her up too. They then reveal that they have some rather elaborate plans for the two lovebirds, that they have been planning for quite a while ;) They will be taken elsewhere ;)

Option B - The girls take Boyd into the bedroom where he is bound, hogtied, on his sizeable bed. His head is then passed around by the girls as they also play with him with various items. (hope i didn't word that too weird lol)

Option C - The girls keep Boyd in the loungeroom for a while, teasing him with various toys and stimulations, before FINALLY giving him relief. He then has a quick assisted nap to recharge while the girls plan their next move.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Ooh, that was a good one! I'm voting for C, excited to see where this goes.
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

This story is incredible! Voting for A :)
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I love this story! It's getting better and better. Honestly i like option "C" but i'm curious about the "A".

I vote for "A". It will be funny see Jewel tied :oops:
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Alrighty guys and gals, looks like A is the winner unless we get a few more votes ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part VII

As Jewel hands out a feather to each of the girls arrayed around me, I feel myself growing nervous. I found tickling quite like a rollercoaster - you scream all the way through but by the end, you're quite happy. That was with one person however, four total, all armed with feathers - I'm not going to lie, I'm worried. But now that the shock of the extra girl (I wasn't certain, but logic said it was the smokin' Middle Eastern sheila) had worn off, I felt my pride returning and I wasn't about to panic over some feathers.

However, as they all came closer, huge smiles plastered across their faces, I felt my facade beginning to crack. But I can do nothing as the tickling begins. I twist, I turn, I lurch. I giggle, plead and beg. My face has turned red, my skin slicked with sweat, but still they continue. Before long, I feel like I'm going to pass out. Finally, they stop, and step away.

'So, Jewel,' I say breathlessly, 'have I done something to tickle you the wrong way?' Jewel pauses, looks at me - before breaking into hysterics, looking around at the others. Gemma can't help but giggle at her reaction, which in turn sets off the second blonde. They all fall away from me, laughing hysterically. The Middle Eastern girl just smirks and shakes her head at them, before looking at me.

'Clever,' she says, smiling. I smile back. 'I joke when I get nervous. Four beautiful girls tickling me senseless with feathers, qualifies.' The girl steps up to me, her smile growing. 'Beautiful, hey? You really are a charmer, aren't you? I'm Jasmine, by the way.'

I hesitate at her words, I've never considered myself charming before. 'Maybe that's always been the problem...... I think to myself. She tickles my belly lightly with her feather, giggling as I try to pull away. 'Now, now,' Jasmine purrs. 'You aren't trying to pull away from me now, are you?'

I give her my best puppy eyes and say, 'of course not, ma'am. Whatever gave you that idea?' She laughs. 'You ARE cute, but don't think that means you can get away with being naughty.' I raise an eyebrow. 'Oh? And how exactly,' I lean in closer to her, not breaking eye contact and with a cheeky smile hinting on my lips, 'would you punish me for that?' Jasmine's smile grows ever wider. 'Oh, you'll see.' She suddenly leans in and kisses me fully on the lips. I close my eyes and kiss her back - man, her lips are AMAZING! Soft and supple.

As Jasmine pulls back from me, the girls continue to giggle behind her. I look over Jasmine's shoulder - 'Jeez, I didn't think it was THAT funny -' I stop mid-sentence, my jaw dropping. Gemma and the other blonde girl have Jewel pinned underneath them, giggling aand squirming as she tried to escape them.

But I could see she was fighting a losing battle - Gemma had already begun roping her wrists together behind her back and at the same moment, the other girl - she must be Ashleigh - sat on Jewel's thighs, pinning her legs. She then began looping more rope around Jewel's ankles. I heard a muffled grunt and then a sigh, and Jewel visibly relaxed. It seemed she was giving in.

I looked to Jasmine, the confusion clearly visible in my eyes. She just held a finger up to her lips, smiling, before she turned and crouched in front of Jewel as the other two continued wrapping rope around Jewel's gorgeous body. Jasmine smirked at her. 'So, Jewel, we said we'd have a few surprises for you two. But we MAY have underplayed it a bit. See, we've been planning this for a while, for when you finally got it together and made a move on your boy-toy here.' She looks at me, and I feel a twinge of fear. Then I look at Jewel.

Judging by the look on her face, she doesn't seem TOO panicked, but she doesn't look over the moon either. As Jasmine produces a large ball gag and buckles it around Jewel's head, I'm surprised to feel a surge of anger. 'Oi!' I say. Jasmine turns to me, an eyebrow raised. 'Does she mind you doing that?' I ask. Jasmine walks slowly back over to me, running a hand slowly up my torso. I moan.

'That's an interesting question. She's probably not ECSTATIC about it, but she doesn't mind. Did you MIND being tickled by us?' she asks. I see her point. I don't exactly LIKE it, but somehow I end up wanting more. As I look down at Jewel, I see her look up and wink at me. That puts me at ease. Not as much however, as the chloroform-soaked rag Gemma plants over my nose after sneaking around behind me. I panic for a moment, but before I really know what's happened, my world turns black.

Jewel grunts and begins to struggle when she sees Gemma plant the rag over Boyd's face. 'We never agreed on that!' she thinks, but there's not much she can do as she watches the girls cut Boyd down, lowering him gently to the floor, before quickly rebinding him quite similarly to Jewel, including a second ballgag. Then, they rolled the two bound soon-to-be-lovers together, rolling Jewel's lighter frame on top of Boyd, so they were nose to nose.

'Now, Jewel, you can't say you aren't happy to be on top of him!' Gemma laughed. Jewel grunted a response through her gag, but nobody understood her. Suddenly, Jewel noticed Jasmine laying out a blanket next to them as Ashleigh and Gemma began wrapping rope around the two, binding Jewel and the unconscious Boyd together.

But as the ropes tightened and Jewel felt herself sink into Boyd, she felt him stir. His eyes flickered open, dazed, before they focused on her. For a moment, he didn't quite twig to his position. Then, Jewel saw his eyes widen. 'It's ok, Boyd. I don't know what they're up to, but these are the games we play, though I wasn't expecting this. I should have warned you, but I promise, I won't let anything happen to you,' Jewel thinks to herself, hoping he'll see it in her eyes.

As my eyes open, I'm not sure what's happening. I have a headache, and my.......jaw hurts? As the world comes into focus I see Jewel's eyes, not ten centimetres from my own. I tilt my head, confused. Then, I notice as one that I am both gagged and unable to move. I begin to squirm, beginning to panic, before my eyes return to Jewel's. She's looking right at me, unblinking, and for some reason, I feel my panic fading. There's something in how she's looking at me, something.......protective? Maybe it's just in my head, but I relax and just focus on Jewel as they begin rolling us up in my thick white doona.

Once they finish rolling us up, I feel rope being fed around us at multiple points. Then, as one, they tighten around our chests, hips and knees. 'Are you guys ok in there?' Gemma asks. We both grunt in acknowledgement. 'Good,' we hear, then we feel ourselves being picked up, and carried. Before long we heard the front door, then we go down the hallway outside my room, then the elevator. I live on the fifth floor, so the ride down is quite quick. Then more walking, some steps, and I smell the slightest scent of fresh air through the blanket as we move towards Jasmine's car. Then, finally, the sound of a boot opening and I feel us being loaded in.

'I hope you guys are comfortable, we did put some pillows in here in preparation,' we hear Jasmine say. 'It's ok, it's not like we have to go too far anyway.' Then, the boot closes. Its pitch black, and all we can hear is each other breathing, and the occasional grunt.

'Ahhhrh yooohhhhh ooooaaaaeee?' I try to ask Jewel through the gag. Fortunately, she understands me. 'Yeeehhh,' I hear her grunt back. I smile, and try to wriggle into her, to offer her emotional support. From what I can tell, she tries to do the same. And that's how we stay, silent and safely protected in each other's arms, so to speak.

True to her word, before long, about fifteen minutes or so, we hear the car pull up to, well, anywhere. We hear the doors open and close, then a few seconds later the boot opens. We feel hands grabbing us, and then we are hoisted out. The girls carry us around the car, a few minutes across what seems to be flat grass, before finally, we hear doors open.

'Whatever happens, I have to protect Jewel,' I think.

Ok guys, hope you enjoyed that part! Now, for this next vote, WHERE have the girls taken our two lovebirds, and what have they got in store for them?

Option A - They have been taken to a large mansion owned by Gemma's family. It is empty for the whole week, with a pool, food, games, all manner of entertainment and, lastly, her father's 'secret' bondage den ;)

Option B - They have been taken to a smaller, out of the way house owned by Ashleigh. There are no neighbours within hearing range, a spa, small sauna, a basement decked out by Ashleigh, and lots of potential ;)

Option C - They have been taken to the local abandoned school. Creepy, secluded and private, there are certainly some scary games to be played here ;)
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Interesting...I like the way Boyd gets more confident. I vote for A!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I choose A! Jewel tied is damn sexy :oops: :oops:
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Voting for A!
Seems pretty unanimous on that lol what do you think of the new parts :) any opinions :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

I vote C I think, tho it's probably pointless at this point 😂
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Daenarys wrote: 3 years ago I vote C I think, tho it's probably pointless at this point 😂
Hey you never know, we could get more votes 👍 but probably, yeah lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

You might you might 😂 no luck so far though lol
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part VIII

As the girls laid us carefully down on the floor, I felt Jewel tense against me. 'Its ok,' I try to say through the gag, but I'm not sure how clear it came out. As we feel the ropes around us beginning to slacken, I'm surprised to realize it's not panic coursing through my veins, but excitement. These girls clearly meant us no HARM, although Jewel's tensing frame tells me the games they play might not always be fun.

'Well, looks like I'm about to find out,' I think to myself as the doona begins to roll. A few seconds later, the doona falls away from us, and our eyes are assailed by the harsh light. I blink, my eyes adjusting. We were still bound tightly, unable to do much more than squirm.

Finally, my eyes adjust and I take in the sight before me. Gemma and Ashleigh are splayed casually out over a gorgeous-looking black leather sofa. The room we are in is quite large, vivid white walls, adorned with paintings of various nature scenes - waterfalls and sweeping savannahs, jungles and wide open fields of green.

Jasmine meanwhile is standing a few feet from us, looking down with amusement as her two captives tried to work out where they were.

'Well guys, here we are,' Jasmine says, smiling. 'This is Gemma's dad's house, although mansion would probably be more accurate.' As Jasmine spoke, I looked around, curious. I'd never been inside anything fancier than a two bedroom house before.

'It is pretty swanky in here,' I think to myself with a smile as I notice more items scattered throughout the room - glistening wooden cabinets, gorgeously polished and decorated wooden door frames, even a huge glass fishtank taking up most of one wall!

'Now, as I'm sure you guys are hungry and probably have some needs to attend to, here's the deal. We're gonna untie you for a while, let you stretch and relax a while. We have this place for the whole weekend, so there's no rush or anything.' Jasmine steps up to me, crouching and looking into my eyes.

'Now Boyd,' Jasmine said, 'you guys aren't going to try and escape, are you now?' She smiled broadly, stroked my face.

'After all, we wouldn't want to have to punish you two. Don't you want to have fun this weekend? We can promise you, you won't forget this. But,' Jasmine said, looking to Jewel and then back to me, 'if in all seriousness, you honestly want to leave, say so now, and you can go.'

Gemma interjected at this point - 'but seriously guys,' she said in that sweet-as-honey voice of hers, 'you won't regret staying. Boyd, I know you don't know us, but Jewel does, and she should know we just want you two to have as much fun as us. We're ALL kinky here. It's in the blood, you might say.'

I pause at her words, confused by what she means. Gemma sees this in my eyes and simply adds 'don't you worry, you'll see what I mean.'

Jasmine reaches down, removes my gag, then quickly does the same for Jewel. 'So, what's it to be, guys? Fun, or run?'

I look at Jewel, and smile. I see her face light up at the sight, and she grins back at me, then winks. I look back at Jasmine, and smile cheekily. 'Oh, we're staying I think. Although, if we WERE to try and escape, could you stop us?' I finish with a huge wink, continuing to smile up at Jasmine.

She bursts out laughing, before the three girls all converge on us and begin untying our stiff limbs. 'Oh, Boyd,' Jasmine said in one DAMN sexy voice, 'I think we're going to have a great time together.'

As Jewel and I stand, stretching and rubbing our sore muscles, Jasmine claps her hands. 'Ok guys, lets show you some of the place. We'll save some for later though.' She leads us through the nearest polished door, opening out into a similarly decorated, rather long hallway, with plush red carpetting underfoot and more paintings adorning the walls. There were even some busts lining the path on immaculately carved wooden stands, and two doors either side, leading to more rooms. There was also a door at the end of the hall.

This is clearly where Jasmine is taking us as she leads us up the long hall, striding purposefully and flanked by Ashleigh as Jewel and I follow behind, and Gemma brings up the rear. Jasmine opens the door, revealing a huge, very well stocked kitchen.

The girls all sit around the mahogany dining table, as Jasmine brings over drinks. I notice a sliding glass door leading outside, emerald green grass visible past the concrete veranda. I realize I REALLY need a smoke. 'Hey Jasmine,' I ask nonchalantly, 'can I speak to you outside a moment?' Jewel looks at me, surprised. 'It's nothing bad,' I reassure her.

I head outside with Jasmine tailing behind me, hoping Jewel doesn't twig to what I want. As we step into the fresh night air, I walk away from the door, out of Jewel's line of sight. I turn back to Jasmine, and am pleasantly surprised to see her holding out my cigarettes and lighter. 'I assume this is what you wanted?' Jasmine said.

I smile, taking them. 'Yes, thank you,' I say as I light up, the pale-grey haze trickling from my lips like morning fog rolling in. 'You know, that's really bad for you,' Jasmine said.

I sit down on a nearby chair, and look at her. 'Yeah, I know,' I say. 'I do plan to quit eventually, it's just, it's a hard one. Every time I try, I replace it with something worse, like bloody drinking all the time.' I take another deep puff, savouring the rush of nicotine. I don't know when and for how long I'll be bound again, so I'm enjoying it while I can.

'Jewel hates you smoking, you know,' Jasmine said, a look of disdain still plastered on her face. I feel myself starting to get annoyed. 'Yeah, well, it's my body, not hers,' I say, a little snappily. Jasmine doesn't seem to react, simply nodding and turning to go back inside. 'Just put the butts in the bin, don't throw them,' she says. I smile and nod as she goes inside, pulling out a second dart.

'Fuck it. Why not?'

As Jasmine steps back inside, Jewel turns to face her. 'He's smoking, isn't he?' Jasmine nods as she joins the other three girls, picking up her glass of scotch and coke. The other three had their own drinks of choice - Jewel had a screwdriver, Gemma and Ashleigh both had mojitos.

'Why'd you grab the damn things?' Jewel said. Jasmine laughed. 'Come on Jewel, we're gonna be here all weekend. Do you really expect him to go ALL weekend cold turkey, along with all the bondage?'

Jewel hesitated. 'I guess not.' Jasmine looked around a moment, seemed to think about something, then looked back to Jewel. 'That said, we don't have to let him do it for free.'

Jewel frowns, confused. Jasmine holds up a length of rope. 'I did warn him what happens to naughty, smoking boys.'

Jewel laughed loudly, before looking at the door, where Boyd was still puffing away, oblivious to the steep price he was about to pay for his vice.

'Let's do it.'

Well guys, hope you enjoyed that part! Please, let me know what you thought and of course, don't forget to vote! Now todays vote is going to be, a little different. I want YOU to tell me what you think should happen to our naughty smoker! And if you see a good suggestion from someone, let me know you like it!
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

I suppose a good option would be to give him as many smoke breaks as he wants, but each time he must be tickled for an additional five minutes afterwards - first break is 5, second is 10, third 15 and so on
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 3 years ago I suppose a good option would be to give him as many smoke breaks as he wants, but each time he must be tickled for an additional five minutes afterwards - first break is 5, second is 10, third 15 and so on
That's a nice touch :) I kinda do want the whole next scene to be his first punishment for smokin' lol, but I think yours could be worked in too ;) leave it with me sir ;) now, anyone else got any other ideas for me 🔥
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Mike wrote: 3 years ago Jewel tied is damn sexy
tpton wrote: 3 years ago I vote for A!
Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago I think b!
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago "'Three women? Wanting me?

New part up lads ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic