Tied Up on Halloween - Again (?/f, m/f, ?/mff) part 19

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Huh, not the first time a character of yours was tied up while watching a movie ;)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 3 years ago Huh, not the first time a character of yours was tied up while watching a movie ;)
:lol: That must be a subconscious fantasy of mine! (What other activity can you enjoy while tied to a chair?) You have a better memory than I do. Was that in the Rusty, Amy, Lucy story?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

iliketights wrote: 3 years ago
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 3 years ago Huh, not the first time a character of yours was tied up while watching a movie ;)
:lol: That must be a subconscious fantasy of mine! (What other activity can you enjoy while tied to a chair?) You have a better memory than I do. Was that in the Rusty, Amy, Lucy story?
Indeed it was! :)
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Bondage...

Pantyhose...

Little sister...

I'm totally invested in this story. I'll wait for a continuation.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 6

I could feel Eddie watching me from behind, so I decided to give him an eyeful of his cute younger sister struggling. Unfortunately, I was tied to the chair so insanely securely that I couldn't do much struggling. My fingers were one of the few parts of my body I could still move, so I flipped him off. I couldn't see if he noticed, so I kept the middle finger of both my hands fully extended.

"Oh, being sassy, are we?" he said as he walked away. He came back momentarily, and I could hear the unmistakable sound of duct tape being torn back from the roll.

"Not very lady-like of you to flip me off like that. Here, let me give you an etiquette lesson."

My hands soon looked, I supposed without being able to see them, like balls of tape. Even if I could have reached any knots (I couldn't anyway), it wouldn't have done me any good without the use of my fingers. I was totally screwed in terms of being able to escape. I said a few choice words to my darling brother, but only muffled grunts could be heard. It's just as well. If he had heard what I just called him, he would have found a way to stuff the second sock in my mouth too.

"May I go back to my movie without my little brat of a sister giving me rude gestures? Thank you."

I would have flipped him off again if I had the use of my fingers.

I can't believe this is happening to me. I have two people, well, one person and one ghost, living in this house who both decided on the same day to tie me up. I was still not fully recovered from my three hours in a hogtie, and now I'm tied to a chair for the next two hours. This day could not possibly get any worse. Ooooohhhh yes it could get worse, and it did. I must have dozed off. This would ordinarily have been a good thing, as it would have used up some of my time in a sort-of blissful state. I found myself suddenly awake shrieking like a banshee. It took a moment to figure out what was happening. My stupid brother was lying under my chair, tickling the soles of my stocking feet! My feet were not only tied together, but anchored to the chair as well. I could do nothing to stop the torment.

"Carly, you were sleeping!" my jerk of a brother said while momentarily stopping the torture of my poor feet. "The best part of the movie is coming up after this commercial. I didn't want you to miss it!"

He again resumed the merciless tickling of my feet. "Carly, are you awake?"

I screamed as loud as I could between my helpless bouts of laughter.

"Oh good, you're awake," he said, finally stopping. He went back to the couch as if nothing had happened. I'm going to kill him! I don't know how, but he's going to die!

"Carly, did you see that?" he yelled. "The swamp monster ate the guy in one gulp! To think you almost slept through that!"

If that was what he considered the best part of the movie, I would hate to see the worst. You woke me up, in the worst possible way, for me to see this? You nearly gave me a heart attack - for this?? This was possibly the worst movie I had ever seen. Lame effects, bad acting, huge plot holes, you name it. It adds to my torture to have to watch it.

Now I was even more exhausted than before. Even worse, I was now terrified of falling asleep, or to put it more accurately, of having Eddie see me falling asleep. Another tickle torture like that again and I would surely die.

Time was crawling, and I didn't even have good entertainment as a diversion. After what felt like an eternity, Eddie exclaimed, "Look Carly!" while pointing to the wall clock. "You've been tied up for an hour. I was planning on untying you right now, but you made me promise to keep you tied up for two hours. So, you're half-way there!"

That's right. Rub salt in the wound, you jerk. This day sucks.

To be continued.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor Carly.

(And nice touch taping her fingers up :) )
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Awesome story! Let's see how Eddie can worsen the tie in the second hour. Blindfold? Tickling? Or dies he fall asleep and will the ghost have some fun? It has a strong feeling for justice. Only a shame it's so difficult for Carly to tie it (her?) up. Now let's see if this ghost only appears at Halloween or will ruin Carly's life in that house. After a while, she will maybe like it...
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

some_wanderer wrote: 3 years ago Bondage...

Pantyhose...

Little sister...

I'm totally invested in this story. I'll wait for a continuation.
Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the things you mentioned!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 3 years ago Poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor Carly.

(And nice touch taping her fingers up :) )
Thanks! Eddie simply can't tolerate rude gestures from his younger sister. I don't blame him!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story! Let's see how Eddie can worsen the tie in the second hour. Blindfold? Tickling? Or dies he fall asleep and will the ghost have some fun? It has a strong feeling for justice. Only a shame it's so difficult for Carly to tie it (her?) up. Now let's see if this ghost only appears at Halloween or will ruin Carly's life in that house. After a while, she will maybe like it...
Thanks Beaumains! Some of your comments are as if you read my mind. She still has an hour left. I too have wondered if this Carly is going to get tied up only once per year (every Halloween), or will it be more often? I think she needs to call Ghostbusters so that she won't have to worry about it ever again.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Awesome story indeed! The ghost is really devious :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

iliketights wrote: 3 years ago
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story! Let's see how Eddie can worsen the tie in the second hour. Blindfold? Tickling? Or dies he fall asleep and will the ghost have some fun? It has a strong feeling for justice. Only a shame it's so difficult for Carly to tie it (her?) up. Now let's see if this ghost only appears at Halloween or will ruin Carly's life in that house. After a while, she will maybe like it...
Thanks Beaumains! Some of your comments are as if you read my mind. She still has an hour left. I too have wondered if this Carly is going to get tied up only once per year (every Halloween), or will it be more often? I think she needs to call Ghostbusters so that she won't have to worry about it ever again.
Some ghostbusters-like-characters could be cool! Now I can only imagine Carly threatening the ghost to send them in, and them negotiating about the terms it can stay, including number of tie-ups, safe words etc. Then the ghost is just lonely and wants friends, but maybe that plot is a bit too ridiculous.

Also, maybe you should add m/f to the title ;)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 7

I hate this! I have another whole hour to sit here, completely unable to move or speak. How I longed to just unbend my legs! Even my toes were cramping. My fingers were immobilized by tape. I was held strictly in place with an unnecessary amount of rope that was, considering it was Eddie, expertly tied. Every rope was tight. My mouth was dry from the sock that was stuffed in it, and my jaw was sore from being held open. And all of this occurring after my three-hour hogtie earlier today. I was not happy.

On top of everything, I couldn't even find solace in catching some sleep without my brother tickling me. The movie we were watching was worse than having no distraction at all. How I wished Eddie had blindfolded me and plugged my ears so that I wouldn't have to endure this terrible movie!

Time dragged. I tried not to watch the clock too much, because that made it worse. But I couldn't help myself. Slowly, so very slowly, the time was coming up on my release. Fifteen more minutes! I began to see light at the end of the tunnel. Fifteen minutes isn't so bad, right?

Ten more minutes. How happy I would be when I finally get free of these ropes!

Five more minutes! I was almost there! To finally be able again to stretch, to get off this hard chair, to walk, to scratch my nose when it itches, to do whatever I wanted would feel heavenly.

One more minute! I was almost weeping with joy.

My two hours were finally up! I made it! Eddy made no attempt to untie me, but that was probably because he wasn't obsessing about the clock in the same way I was. He just needed a reminder.

Eddie ... Eddie ... EDDIE I called out. Of course, what I was saying was unintelligible due to my gag, but surely my hampered vocalizations would remind him that it was time to untie me.

Nothing.

EDDIE!!! It's time to untie me!

Nothing.

EDDIE!!! UNTIE ME NOW!!!

I twisted my head around to look back at the couch. Eddie as lying down, fast asleep. No wonder I hadn't heard anything from him in quite a while. Suddenly I got very angry. All this time I've been afraid to nod off to avoid being rudely tickled awake, when he himself was enjoying a nice nap! He wouldn't let me miss any of his precious movie, but he's asleep? I proceeded to give him a piece of my mind with some colorful phrases yelled through my heavily gagged mouth.

Eddie didn't stir. Wait a minute ... I was so angry that Eddie was enjoying a nap that had been so cruelly denied to me, that the full impact of what I was seeing took a moment to sink in. Eddie was notorious about being a heavy sleeper. My mom and dad had to special order an extra-loud alarm clock for him just so he would wake up in time to get ready for school. There was usually no way to rouse him from an afternoon or evening nap except to violently shake him and holler at him at the top of your lungs. For me to shake him was completely out of the question - I couldn't budge from this chair. The sock in my mouth and the pantyhose wrapped around my head keeping the sock in place severely curtailed the intensity of my shouts, but I sure gave it a try.

I must have yelled and screamed for ten straight minutes. The only effect this had on my nearly comatose brother was that at one point during my tirade he rolled over on the couch - without waking. How frustrating to have a potential rescuer so close, but not get any response! My voice was becoming severely strained from my screaming, so I had to eventually stop.

NOOOOOO!!!! Why do these things happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? I almost burst into tears, but I forced myself to stop because I didn't want my nose to run. My mouth was stuffed, so I needed to breathe mostly through my nose.

I cursed myself again. If only I hadn't made Eddie promise to untie me after two hours, when he originally had planned on only one hour, I would have been untied an hour ago - when he was still awake!

How long would I remain helplessly bound and gagged now? Surely Eddie wasn't down for the count until morning, right? He sure looked like it, though. I renewed my attempts to free my wrists. Even if my wrist rope had come free, my arms were imprisoned by enough other rope, with all knots behind the chair, that I doubted I could even reach up and pull out my gag. It was a moot point, anyway. The rope around my wrists remained as tight and secure as ever.

The ghost! I had completely forgotten about the ghost! He was capable of untying me! He untied me earlier from the hogtie, remember? Sure, he's the one who had tied me up, but it was nice of him to release me. But how do I summon a ghost?

Please, Mr. Ghost, I need your help! Please untie me!

I repeated it like a mantra through my gag and in my mind.

Nothing. No spooky ghost laughter. No ghostly fingers untying my ropes or removing my gag. Nothing. My attempts to avoid crying were only slightly successful. A single tear fell from each of my eyes, rolled down my cheeks, and disappeared into my pantyhose gag.

To be continued.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Eddie, you hypocritical jerk!

For Carly’s sake, he had better be faking that nap like Amy was!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 3 years ago Eddie, you hypocritical jerk!

For Carly’s sake, he had better be faking that nap like Amy was!
I regret to inform you that Eddie's nap is real. He's not waking up any time soon. Poor girl.

To add to Carly's woes, here's a little-known fact about ghosts: A ghost is unable to untie knots that someone else has tied.

Things aren't going well for our pretty damsel in distress.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 8

Am I destined to remain bound and gagged like this all night? I could do absolutely nothing to rouse my brother. The ghost, who had been hanging around all day, was not making any attempt now to make his presence known. I needed a "Knight in Shining Armor" and I needed him now. I thought of all those cute guys at the party earlier today who had been checking me out. I shouldn't admit this, but I was actually getting a little turned on thinking of one of them seeing me like this. There was no mirror in my line of sight, but I imagined that I must have looked pretty hot all trussed up in my sexy little witch costume. What I wouldn't give for one of them to burst through the door, free me from my bonds, and hold me in his arms while I sobbed and expressed my gratitude to my hero. But a handsome guy rescuing me was a fantasy that was to remain unfulfilled. It was truly a waste that the only guy who would have the privilege of seeing me in my present bound and helpless state was my brother.

At least now that Eddie is asleep, I too can try to sleep again without fear of being jolted awake by him mercilessly tickling my feet. But why did I consider that a consolation? If Eddie was awake, I would be untied by now and heading to bed. In a cruel twist of irony, now that I could sleep without being punished for it, I couldn't. I closed my eyes, but for some reason sleep was now elusive.

The terrible movie was over. I thought that Eddie might wake up because of the awful music playing over the end credits, but alas, no. I was relieved the campy "so bad it's almost funny" movie was over, but my relief was short-lived. The next movie to come on was "Ghost Holding a Grudge 2." Noooooo, I moaned. I had seen the original Ghost Holding a Grudge several months ago, and I was so scared by it that it affected me for weeks. Now I was forced to watch the sequel. Why, oh why, had I not asked Eddie for a blindfold and earplugs? Here I am living in a house with a real ghost, being forced to watch a terrifying movie about a ghost. At least my ghost was mischievous and not malicious.

I tried to ignore the movie as much as possible. According to the clock, it was almost midnight. That suddenly gave me hope. Since it seems to be my destiny to be tied up and gagged every Halloween, maybe I would be untied after Halloween was over! Maybe the ghost will untie me soon. As I continued to watch the clock, my hopes were dashed. It was now November 1, I was still hopelessly tied up, and no one, spirit or otherwise, was in the process of untying me. I realized that I had been tied to this chair since yesterday. Even worse, I have been tied to this chair since last month!

The clock continued its relentless progress. I have now been tied to this chair for three hours. I must resign myself to the probability of remaining tied up all night while my stupid brother slumbers peacefully just a few feet away.

Someone PLEASE help me.

please

To be continued.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Considering that there’s a ghost around, maybe she should be thankful for the ability to still see and hear.

But then again, she can’t even block out the movie by shouting “LALALALALALALA”. It’ll only come out as “mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm” :(
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> this was the second time today that I've been helplessly bound and gagged

Nothing wrong with that ;) Thank you for keeping this story going. It is fun to read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 3 years ago Considering that there’s a ghost around, maybe she should be thankful for the ability to still see and hear.

But then again, she can’t even block out the movie by shouting “LALALALALALALA”. It’ll only come out as “mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm” :(
I agree. Further sensory deprivation would only make her more terrified. I certainly hope Eddie wakes up soon.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago > this was the second time today that I've been helplessly bound and gagged

Nothing wrong with that ;) Thank you for keeping this story going. It is fun to read.
Yes, that in itself isn't necessarily a bad thing! Thanks for liking my story so far.

So you're the writer of All in the Family? I'm loving that story! I only just started, so I will leave feedback for it when I've caught up. I was delirious with joy reading how Sally was tied to the post dressed in a t-shirt and colorful microfiber tights! My favorite! How I wish I had been in a relationship like Tim and Tamara have when I was that age!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 9

I don't know how, and I don't know when, but I was going to get my revenge. Eddie is going to rue the day he purchased the rope that was now bound oh-so-very tightly around me and the chair. I will bide my time (all I can do now anyway for the foreseeable future), but he is going to regret this.There he is, sleeping like an angel. So innocent looking. I wish the ghost would untie me and truss up Eddie instead. But no, evidently the ghost has better things to do rather than come to my rescue. Stupid ghost.

Another half-hour slowly went by. My parents were out-of-town until tomorrow evening - well, it IS "tomorrow" now, but they won't be here for another eighteen hours. My sister was spending the night, and probably most of the morning, at her friend's house. No hope of rescue for me any time soon. I could almost see the headline in the newspaper, "Local Couple Find Deceased Daughter Tied to a Chair While Brother Sleeps Nearby. Brother to Be Charged with Negligent Homicide."

I have forgotten what it feels like to be comfortable.

Another fifteen minutes creeps by.

I have forgotten what life was like without ropes, gags, and a chair. This is my life now.

Another fifteen minutes ticks by. It's now about 1:00 in the morning. I can't even mentally escape by sleeping. I have now been tied to this chair for four hours. Four hours of my mouth being stuffed with one of my own socks. Four hours of cramped muscles and itches I can't scratch.

This movie terrifies me. This is a very creepy scene ... what was that? A sound in the kitchen? The back door? My heart is pounding ... Who, or what, could it be? What further trials and tribulations are in store for me? With my luck, it's probably a burglar who would be delighted to find me already bound and gagged and unable to thwart his plans. A burglary in progress would not awaken Eddie, so he would be completely useless as a protector for me or our valuables. Is it our real ghost in the kitchen? That seems unlikely. Our ghost doesn't make noise, except for the occasional barely audible laughter.

It's ... it's ... OH MY GOD, IT'S SHARON! My sister! I was never so happy in my life to see her. Of course, I love her dearly, but ordinarily I can take her or leave her. She can be self-centered at times, grouchy at other times, always somewhat of an airhead ... but none of that matters now! My beautiful, lovely, kind, favorite sister was home!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR COMING HOME, SHARON! I've been tied up like this for four hours!

"Carly! What happened?" she almost screamed. I've never seen her look so concerned about me in my life. I love you Sharon!

"Were we robbed?" She suddenly noticed Eddie lying on the couch, sound asleep. "Oh! Did Eddie tie you up?" I nodded.

"Hmmmm, didn't he tie you up last Halloween? Why on earth did you let him tie you up again?"

I shrugged. Take out my gag, Sharon.

"You two are so weird," she said. Instead of approaching me to untie my pantyhose gag, or for that matter, any of the multitude of knots that held me prisoner, she sat on one of the living room chairs and started untying her shoes.

"Say, you two don't do this all the time do you?"

I shook my head. Take out my gag, Sharon.

"I mean, I've seen you tied up twice now, both times by Eddie. Both times it was Halloween. Has he tied you up other times too?"

I shook my head. Please take out my gag, Sharon.

"Does he tie you up often? Like, against your will? Really, you can be honest with me. If Eddie is being mean to you, Mom and Dad need to be told."

I shook my head. Untie me, Sharon.

"You're sure?" she asked.

I nodded. Take out my gag, Sharon. I am SO thirsty.

"Well, it's pretty strange, but whatever. I mean, if you like being tied up, who am I to judge? In fact, the way you're tied up looks kind of fun. I certainly wouldn't want Eddie to be the one to tie me up though," she said as she shuddered at the thought. "We need to find a nice boyfriend for you who would tie you up whenever you wanted."

What is she talking about? Why would anyone WANT to be tied up like this? Please untie me now!

She looked thoughtful as she pulled off her shoes. "Emily got sick, so I decided to come home."

I don't care WHY you came home. I am just so happy you ARE home! Untie me, Sharon!

"Wait," she said as if she were puzzling out a hard math problem. "Eddie was going to untie you, but he fell asleep?"

I nodded vigorously.

Yes! Good use of those brain cells, Sharon! Please untie me.

"Eddie is almost IMPOSSIBLE to wake up," she said.

Tell me something I DON'T know! Take out my gag!

"And you can't wake him up, because you're gagged?"

Bingo! Way to figure it out! You're practically Sherlock Holmes!

"Oh. Lucky for you I came home. Maybe I can help!"

Please do! I'm practically gathering dust and cobwebs waiting for someone to help me!

She stood up and walked over to Eddie. "Eddie! Eddie! EDDIE!!!!!" she hollered. This would have awakened anyone in the world except for Eddie. "Oh, this might explain why he's even more out of it than usual," she said holding up an empty beer can that I hadn't noticed before. "Eddie took one of Dad's beers again. Remember the last time he did that? One beer and we couldn't even wake him the next morning. He's such an amateur when it comes to holding his liquor. Dad was soooooooo mad that day, remember?"

I nodded. Please take out my gag, Sharon.

"Dad does not tolerate his children engaging in underage drinking. I think we can use this," she said, showing me the beer can, "to blackmail our darling brother. Oh yes, he's toast! EDDIE! WAKE UP! CARLY REALLY REALLY NEEDS YOU TO UNTIE HER! NOW! WAKE UP!"

She grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him until his teeth rattled. "UNTIE CARLY!" He opened his eyes for one half-second, mumbled something, rolled over, and was fast asleep again without really waking up in the first place.

"At least we know he's still alive. I don't think one beer is going to going to be lethal, but it's enough to keep him quiet for the time being. One beer! What a wimp!"

"Well Carly," she said, picking up her shoes and walking toward the stairs. "I've given it my best try. He's just not going to wake up yet. Just as well, because we all agree he could use some beauty sleep. Come to think of it, so could I," she said, stifling a yawn.

"UNTIE ME!" I screamed.

"Carly, are you out of your mind?" she said as she passed by the television. "This is that Ghost Holding a Grudge sequel! The first one gave you nightmares for a week! You begged me to let you sleep in my room for days! Now you're watching part 2? What were you thinking? No, yell all you want, this movie is a bad idea for you."

She switched off the television and starting walking upstairs. "Goodnight," she said while yawning.

My hysterical screaming was more than adequately muffled by my double gag.

Once again I was alone, except for my sleeping brother. Now I knew that it wasn't just his normal heavy sleep. This was beer-enhanced heavy sleep.

So, here I sit, still unable to move. Still hopelessly bound and gagged. Surely, Sharon is playing a prank on me, and any moment she will come back down the stairs, laughing at my predicament before untying me.

Surely, she will.

The slow but relentless movement of the clock on the wall eventually told me otherwise. I won't see you until late in the morning, will I Sharon? You arrived just to give me false hope, only to abandon me to ... what ? ... six ... seven ... eight more hours of being tightly tied to this chair?

My resolve to keep from crying crumbled at that point. Many tears of despair rolled down my cheeks. My pantyhose wrap-around gag was growing damp with bitter tears.

To be continued.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Talk about being mean. I love it. Great story, one of my favorites.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Poor Carly. I bet the ghost is laughing its head off (figuratively speaking). I feel bad for her as she quite has the talent to be tied (not that much is needed for that), so I hope this won't scar her for life. I either hope Sharon will release her and the ghost ties Carly up once more when she gets into bed/sleeps, or that Sharon leaves her sister, and the ghost saves her at a (semi-)reasonable price.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Poor Carly. I bet the ghost is laughing its head off (figuratively speaking). I feel bad for her as she quite has the talent to be tied (not that much is needed for that), so I hope this won't scar her for life. I either hope Sharon will release her and the ghost ties Carly up once more when she gets into bed/sleeps, or that Sharon leaves her sister, and the ghost saves her at a (semi-)reasonable price.
I know what you mean about that "talent to be tied." Some girls definitely have that. I certainly hope that Carly gets rescued by someone soon.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I feel so bad for her rn!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic