Tied Twins: A Bondage Olympics (Complete) (mm/Fff, M/Fff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Twins: A Bondage Olympics (Complete) (mm/Fff, M/Fff)

Post by OldTUGger »

Tied Twins: A Bondage Olympics
by Old TUGger

(Special thanks to several TUGs board friends, whose real-life shenanigans serve as an ongoing inspiration for this story.)

Part 1

Terri Davis looked up at her tall twin daughters in disbelief.

“You want me to take part in what?” she asked.

“A Bondage Olympics,” said the older daughter, Denise.

“The guys want to do it during our next tie-up date night,” continued Elise. https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7539

“They’ve come up with little competitions for us to try while we’re tied up…” Denise added.

“…And they asked us if we could get you to play, too,” Elise finished. “Kind of a ‘the more, the merrier’ thing.”

“What kind of games?” Terri asked.

“They didn’t say specifically, but they said the events would be little tests of dexterity and skill,” Denise said, smiling. “While we’re tied up, of course.”

“So I’m going to be tied up, and somehow I’m supposed to compete with you two jocks? You’re both half a head taller than I am, much more flexible, and in terrific shape to boot. What chance would I have?”

“Haven’t you always told us we weren’t supposed to worry about the outcome of an athletic event, as long as we did our best?” Elise asked, lifting an eyebrow in Terri’s direction.

Terri’s face went blank. Hoist with my own petard, she thought.

“Using my words against me, are you?” she asked good-naturedly. “All right, I’ll be the sacrificial lamb in your Bondage Olympics.”

“Great, Mom!” the girls chorused.

“We’ll take it easy on you,” Denise said.

“Who knows, you might find a way to get the best of us despite your age and clumsiness,” Elise teased.

“You young ladies apparently haven’t learned that youth and enthusiasm don’t stand a chance against old age and treachery,” Terri countered evilly. “Do you think Ted and Tim might be persuaded to let us know we’re in for?”

“I doubt it,” Elise said.

“They’ve told us we wouldn’t have to do anything gross -- just tests of physical skill,” Denise explained.

“Well, that’s reassuring, at least,” Terri conceded. “When do they want to do this?”

“Our next tie-up date is this Saturday,” Elise said. “So we have four days to train.”

“Train for what?” Terri asked. “You’ve already said the guys won’t tell you what the games are.”

“Well, we know we’ll be tied up,” Denise said. “So Elise and I are going to spend the time tying each other up as much as we can.”

“Why don’t you get Gary to tie you up a few times between now and then?” Elise asked innocently.

Terri’s jaw dropped. “Uh…”

“Relax, Mom. We’ve known he’s been tying you up for a couple of years now," Denise said. “When you two have ‘borrowed’ our rope box while we’re out of the house, we noticed the ropes weren’t quite the way we had them before. Gary uses a different finishing loop when he coils up the hanks. Don't worry, we think it's cool!”

Terri sighed and shook her head. “Okay, busted. You got me,” she admitted.

“Hey, do you think Gary might want to play?” Elise asked. “He could tie you up, and each of our boyfriends could tie us up. Would that be more fun for you?”

“Now that you mention it, yes it would certainly be more fun, but I’m not sure he’ll go for it. I can ask him, though.”

“Great, Mom! Let the games begin,” Denise said with a wink.

To be continued...
Last edited by OldTUGger 3 years ago, edited 13 times in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Let the Games begin!
Terri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terri »

:lol:

This was....not unexpected. Not the way this series is progressing.

The writing continues to be excellent, and the characters continue to be believable, despite the unique situation. Yes, I can these games taking place.

A woman in her thirties about to be bound by quite younger males. And her name is "Terri."

:D
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Terri wrote: 3 years ago
A woman in her thirties about to be bound by quite younger males. And her name is "Terri."
As the guy in the UFO documentaries likes to say: "Coincidence? I think not." 😂
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I think it's time to bring on the guys :P The next installment should be a blast ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very promising! And may the odds be always in your favour :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Very promising! And may the odds be always in your favour :)
:D
Indeed, yes!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Really looking forward to the games beginning :D
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Can't wait to see what the games are. The practices should be quite interesting as well!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Part 2

“Our first event, ladies and gentlemen, will be the Five-meter Dime Drop!” announced Ted McCloud, Elise’s boyfriend.

“You’re such a ham,” teased Elise, rolling her eyes. She would have swatted him on the shoulder or elbowed him in the ribs, but her hands were tied securely behind her back.

Ted shot her a playful stare. “No cracks from the peanut gallery,” he said. “Anyway, here’s how the event works. Each of you will be working individually against the clock. When we start the stopwatch, you will stand up, move to this table, pick up one of the dimes, and carry it with you to the finish line, where you will deposit it in that paper cup. Easy-peasy.”

“Easy for you, maybe,” Denise said. “Try getting up off the floor with your hands and feet tied sometime.”

“That’s an awful lot of chatter from the contestants, don’t you think, guys?” Gary asked Ted and Tim. “If they keep mouthing off like that, maybe we should gag them.”

The three bound women -- Elise, Denise and their mother, Terri -- looked at each other and made a show of clamping their lips shut.

“Much better,” Tim said. “Ted, put Elise on the starting line.”

Ted walked over to his girlfriend and steadied her as she hopped to the line of tape on the floor and laid down just behind the line, her body parallel to it.

“Ready, set, go!” Tim barked, as he started the stopwatch.

The tall redhead levered herself up onto one elbow, folded her legs and swept them in a semicircle. Shifting her hips to the left put her in a kneeling position, from which she sprang quickly to her feet. Two quick hops took her to the edge of the table, where she began groping for the dime unseen behind her back. Her fingers found it quickly, but her short fingernails wouldn’t allow her to pick it up cleanly. She fumbled the coin two or three times, grumbling in frustration each time, before securing it in her palm. She hopped furiously to the finish line, where she sat down and groped for the cup. Holding the cup in one bound hand, she slipped the coin into it with the other.

“Thirty-seven and a half seconds!” Tim announced as Ted returned the coin to the table and began to untie Elise. “Next up -- Mrs. Davis!”

Gary guided Terri to the line and eased her to the floor. “Good luck, babe,” he whispered as she arranged herself beside the line.

“Ready, set -- go!”

Though not as nimble as her teenage daughter, Terri compensated by first rolling onto her stomach, scrunching up into a semi-kneeling position, and levering herself to her feet using her shins and ankles. She hopped to the table, quickly found the dime, and deftly scooped it up with her longer fingernails. Hopping furiously, she reached the finish line, sat down sideways so she could see the cup and dropped the dime squarely into it.

“Thirty-four-point-seven seconds!” Tim said. “We have a new leader! Denise, you’re up!”

Denise clearly had learned from watching her mother and sister. When she got the go signal, she rolled to her stomach, scrunched up and stood up even quicker than Terri had. She glanced over her shoulder to locate the dime, fumbled with it for only a moment, and took off like a streak for the finish line. In her haste, however, she caught the toe of one sneaker on the carpet and tripped. She tucked, took the impact on her right shoulder, and rolled quickly to her feet. When she reached the finish line, however, she missed the cup with her first drop and had to fumble for the coin again.

“Thirty-six-point nine for Denise! The winner of the first event is -- Mrs. Davis!”

Terri grinned almost apologetically. “See, girls? It’s not all about athletic ability. Sometimes we old-timers win with guts and guile,” she chirped as Gary released her from her bonds.

“There are plenty more events,” Denise pointed out. “Speaking of -- what’s next, Tim?”

“Competitors, prepare for the Nimble Fingers Test.”

To be continued…
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The things you come up with... great ideas! Fun to read (as always).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Nice idea. I had the idea of bound fitness

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 841#p60841

Itself inspired by a bondage Gym advert

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5925

So bondage sports competition is,the obvious,progression.

Can't wait to see what more sports are in line for the girls.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Such a pleasure to read!
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago The things you come up with... great ideas! Fun to read (as always).
Thanks for the kind words!

I can't claim credit for these games, though. Several of our friends here on the TUGs board play them in real life. I'm just posting fictionalized accounts of activities they invented.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

OldTUGger wrote: 3 years ago I can't claim credit for these games, though. Several of our friends here on the TUGs board play them in real life. I'm just posting fictionalized accounts of activities they invented.
I live a sheltered life :-)

OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Part 3

“In the Nimble Fingers event, each competitor will have her hands tied identically, wrists crossed, behind her back,” Tim said.

“Two competitors at a time will sit on the floor, back to back, and one will attempt to free the other’s hands by feel alone. There will be a three-minute time limit. If no one can beat that time, no one wins. Mr. Richardson, will you do the honors?”

One by one, Terri and the girls came and stood in front of Gary, who first blindfolded and gagged them.

“We can’t have you peeking to see how the ropes are tied, or have you picking at the knots with your teeth,” he explained as he bound Terri’s wrists, then Denise’s and Elise’s, making sure all the ties had the same tension and knot placement. He sat Terri down in a chair and led Denise and Elise to the center of the room, where he lowered them to the floor back to back.

“Okay, Elise, you’re first,” Tim said. “Ready, set -- go!”

Elise groped for her sister’s hands, located them and moved upward toward her wrists. Instinctively, her fingers probed the area at the top of the tie, where she anticipated the knot might be. It wasn’t there! She squeaked in surprise and wrapped her hands around Denise’s wrists, feeling for the knot, which Gary had cleverly tied dead center on the back of the diagonal lashing. She went at the knot, first with one hand and then with the other, trying to grab it with her short fingernails. Try as she might, she couldn’t gain enough purchase to pick the knot, which Gary had pulled quite tight.

“Time!” Tim finally announced. “Mrs. Davis, you’re next.”

Terri stood up and waited as Gary helped Elise up and steered her to the vacant chair. Once Terri and Denise had been arranged back-to-back on the floor, Tim gave them the “go” signal.

Like Elise, Terri first located Denise’s hands and followed them to her wrist-bindings, where she quickly felt for the telltale lump a knot would create. She found it, but instead of picking at the knot, she felt for the tag ends of the rope. Grabbing one of the tags, she tugged sharply upward, “tripping” the square knot. With it loosened a little, she had no trouble untying it with her fingernails. From there she moved to the cinching but found, to her chagrin, that Gary had cinched the wraps counter-clockwise instead off clockwise.

I’m not untying them, I’m tightening them! she realized, and began pulling in the opposite direction. Once the cinching wraps were free, it was a simple matter to unravel the horizontal and vertical wraps.

“Two minutes and forty-one seconds!” Tim announced. “Nicely done, Mrs. Davis! Mr. Richardson, would you re-tie Denise for her attempt?”

It took Gary only a minute to restore the bindings Terri had taken nearly three to dismantle. Once finished, he seated Denise on the floor, back-to-back with her mother.

Denise clearly had learned a few things from Terri’s and Elise’s attempts to untie her. She found Terri’s hands straightaway, and instantly shifted all her focus to the knot she knew would be on the back side of the windings. Like Terri, she grabbed one of the tag ends, upset the square knot, untied it and pulled the cinch wraps clockwise to loosen them.

“We have a winner!” Tim announced. “One minute and fifty-three seconds!”

“Whhhh-hhhhu!” Denise exulted through her cleave-gag, wriggling with delight.

With her hands freed, Terri removed her blindfold and gag and joined Elise, whom Ted had already released. Tim knelt by Denise’s side and untied her bonds.

“Why don’t you ladies rest a few minutes and get a drink of water?” Ted suggested. “You’re going to need your energy for the next event, which is -- Hop Against the Clock!”

To be continued…
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hop against the clock? I like the sound of that :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

As always an innocent, enjoyable tale long may this competition continue :)
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Part 4

Terri, Denise and Elise wiggled their feet in anticipation.

Their legs, tightly bound at thighs, knees and ankles, needed to propel them to the other end of the room and back -- not a difficult task, but not an easy one given their encumbrance.

“To keep you from building up too much speed and falling, each of you will need to touch the far wall with your nose before you hop back to the finish line,” Tim said. “In case one of you happens to fall, you’ll be able to catch yourselves -- sort of.”

Each contestant had her arms bound to her sides with a cinched band of rope tied just below her breasts. Their upper arms felt welded to their sides, but their forearms and hands were relatively free, a detail Terri found particularly comforting.

Denise and Elise are used to hopping with their hands tied behind their backs, she thought. I’m not that nimble. Having my hands free should at least keep me from face-planting.

“Mrs. Davis? You’re up,” Tim said, holding up digital stopwatch like a starter’s pistol as Terri edged up to the starting line. “Ready…set…go!”

She sprang off the line and hopped unsteadily toward the far wall, pausing twice to catch her balance. She touched her nose to the wall, turned and hopped back to the starting line. Tim looked at the stopwatch. “Twenty-seven-point-one seconds,” he said. “You’re up, Denise.”

The older of the two redheads half-hopped, half-shuffled to the line of tape stuck down to the carpet. It’s going to be weird, balancing with my hands, she thought. I’m more used to having my hands tied.

“…Go!” Tim’s voice snapped Denise out her reverie, and she exploded off the line, hands splayed to the side like the pectoral fins on a long redheaded fish. Six giant hops got her to the far end of the room, where she slammed on the brakes just short of the wall, daintily touched it with her nose, then whirled and covered the distance back to the starting line with six more hops.

“WOW!” Tim shouted. “Thirteen-point-two seconds! Elise, that’s gonna be hard to beat.”

“Maybe,” Elise said as she hopped daintily to the starting line. “And maybe not.”

Like her sister, Elise sprang away from the line like a startled deer. Barely slowing, she bumped into the wall with her shoulder to break her momentum, quickly touched her nose to the drywall, and reversed course toward the finish line.

“Twelve-point-nine! Elise wins Hop Against the Clock!” Tim announced.

“That’s one event apiece,” Terri said. “How many more are left, guys?”

“Three,” Ted replied. “Next on the list is The Great Shoe Trial. We’ll fill you in after we untie your legs and give you a little breather.”

“Great Shoe Trial? What the heck is that?” Elise asked no one in particular as Ted and Tim freed them from their bonds.

“You’ll see, E,” Ted said with a wink. “Let’s just say we’re going to find out how talented your tootsies are.”

To be continued…
Last edited by OldTUGger 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to the next Event :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Looking forward to the next Event :)
Me too. Great read. Always look forward to the 'Tied Twins' stories.

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Much fun! Bravo!
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Part 5

“What do shoes have to do with being hogtied?” Terri asked.

“You’ll see in a few minutes, Mrs. Davis. First, we have to get all of you tied up,” Ted replied.

Each of the guys had rigged his girlfriend’s body for a basic hogtie -- hands tied palm-to-palm, with bands of rope above and below her breasts. Now the girls lay on their stomachs, waiting for their ankles to be bound.

“We want the ankles to be tied identically, so Mr. Richardson is going to handle that part,” Tim explained. “You’ll see why in a couple of minutes.”

Gary knelt beside Terri’s feet and wrapped them quite snugly in a double-column tie, which he further tightened by pulling the cinch wraps especially taut.

“Wow, that’s tight,” Terri said.

“It needs to be,” Tim replied. “You’ll see why when I explain the rules.”

Terri waited patiently while Gary gave her daughters’ ankles a similar treatment. With the ankle ropes in place, the boys stepped in and each of the three guys connected his respective girlfriend’s ankle bonds to her chest harness.

“How far should we pull their ankles forward?” Gary asked.

“Until their feet are about six inches from their butts,” Ted said, pulling Elise’s feet forward to the prescribed distance from her backside.

The other two fellows finished their handiwork and stood up.

“Here’s how the Great Shoe Trial works, ladies,” Tim explained. “The first one of you to kick off both your shoes while hogtied will win. Doesn’t that sound easy?”

The contestants looked at each other, nodding. “Sounds simple enough,” Elise said.

Ted chimed in: “Simple, but probably not as easy as you think.”

“So, this is why you had us tighten our shoelaces before the hopping race!” Denise exclaimed. “You weren’t worried about us tripping. You just wanted to make this event harder!”

“Smart, isn’t she?” Gary asked the two boys.

“There are two rules for this challenge,” Tim told the ladies. “One, even if you can reach your feet with your hands, you aren’t allowed to touch your shoes or shoelaces. Two, you aren’t allowed to roll to the side and scrape your shoes against the carpet. Got that? Then ready…set…go!”

Denise, Elise and Terri wriggled their feet furiously, trying to stretch the nylon cords and, at the same time, testing their range of motion. They discovered, much to their chagrin, 1.) that ropes cinched that tightly can’t stretch much more; and 2.) they couldn’t move much at all.

They twisted their feet right and left, to no effect. They scrunched their toes and flexed their arches. They levered one heel against the other, just as they would if their feet were free, but quickly learned that they lacked the leverage to kick a shoe all the way off.

Eventually, by ratcheting one shoe against the other in small increments, all three contestants managed to pop one heel loose. Then, by furiously shaking that foot and levering the loosened shoe against the other, they were able to shimmy out of that shoe. Terri, who wore size sevens, accomplished this more quickly than her daughters, who wore size tens.

That accomplished, they directed their efforts to the remaining shoe, but were foiled when their cotton socks couldn’t gain enough traction to work the shoe loose. Terri finally figured out a solution. She had worn no-show socks, while her daughters had worn ankle socks. Slowly, she scraped her sock against the remaining shoe until it slipped off her heel. Then by ratcheting her bare foot against the shoe, she managed to loosen it and wiggle it off.

“Winner!” Tim shouted.

“Wow, that was hard!” Terri said. “Thank goodness for sweaty feet. They gave me just enough purchase to get that other shoe off.”

She rolled to one side and held out her bound hands. “Guys? Would one of you do the honors?”

Fifteen minutes later, after a bathroom break and a quick snack, the Olympians reassembled to see what their next event would be.

“What’s that golf ball for?” Elise asked, pointing to the hot-pink Callaway Supersoft Ted rolled out onto the carpet.

“Hop-Hop Putt-Putt,” he answered. “Fore!”

To be continued…
Last edited by OldTUGger 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

An interesting challenge and a curious lead up to the next event. Keep it flowing as is thanks :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Till now Terri is rather successfull :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic